Filled - Perversions

Story Info
Scenario about a stranger playing out his filthy perversions.
913 words
3.94
8.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eyes flicker at his exposed cock. I feel myself tingle and uncontrollably begin to secrete my sweet pussy nectar creating a slickness on his rubbing palm and fingers. He grabs my unbound hand and makes me reach over and wraps my hand in his around his hard thick cock. I feel my hand being made to squeeze and stroke down the length of his shaft. It had to be no less than 8" maybe more it was big I could tell that for sure. Feeling his cock thump and flex as it's straining against my gripping hand begins to ooze clear liquid from the small sensitive hole a rather generous production of pre cum. I watched as the bead glistened like a clear pearl forming atop his piss slit.

The silky bead of excitement trailed down to my fingers, as if to show me its eagerness and readiness to penetrate the tightness of my pussy using only pre cum to glide in with little resistance from my pussy as it struggles to deny him access. Nothing can stop him from eventually sinking it all the way in and savagely then pumping it in and out. Over and over and over again! Until finally...I feel it. Hot bursting spurts of cum shooting deep into my unprotected pussy. Flooding my fertile little womb! Oh my god...he's going to get me pregnant!! I was overwhelmed by all this that unaware to me I had begun to roll my hips as if trying to grind my aroused itch on some invisible cock.

My mind, totally lost in that arousing hypnotic state of erotic euphoria is snapped back to full awareness as the silent air around me is suddenly broken by a deep voice.

"Did that just make my little slut want to cum? Hmmm tell me, do you want a stranger to put his cock in that sopping wet hungry little pussy of yours, feel as he sinks it deep into your resisting fuck hole. No? Ahh but I think you do..."

Taking his cock in his hand he pushes his hips between my spread open legs I feel him position the large thumping head of his cock right up against my labial lips that outline the target for his cock, my entrance hole to his velvet Heaven. I squirm within my binds trying to pull my hips away from his seated cock before impaling me. "Resistance is futile princess." Both knees bent with my ankles tied up against my thighs with rope has me positioned helplessly in a butterfly pose.

Leaning down he whispers in my ear just as he begins to push forward and slide inside me.

"How do you feel about a girl getting her belly filled with water through her ass so she feels lots of arousing pressure and really full? Then when I push my cock in like this...Nnn-naaghhh uhhh...I start to fuck her nice and slow so she will feel every inch and thump of my swelling cock pushing deeper inside of her, forcing open her tightening walls engulfed around my thickness giving her no choice but to stretch against the pressure and make more room for my cock to fit all the way up inside of her. Oh yess! That's it, good girl open up and let my cock all the way in princess! Feel me pressing against your cervix...I'm fully inside of you now. Ahhhh! Just imagine it, pushing deeper into her belly until she is seated at the base of my cock, her tight clenching little asshole kissing against my swollen balls full of cum ready to be pumped out into her hungry baby maker. Imagine as her already full tight little abdomen is weighing down causing her pussy to shrink tighter and tighter around me, squeezing around my cock with her sweet soft velvety fuck tunnel?"

I stare up at him wide eyed.

Silent. Speechless. Embarrassed, because deep down inside there was a part of me that secretly wanted it to happen. I wanted him to do it. He made me wet and dripping as he told me what he had in store for me. With my legs spread apart and tied I was at his mercy. Suddenly his cock is pulled out and two fingers push in roughly, I feel them go deep into my tight wet little hole and unceremoniously begins finger fucking me hard and fast pushing up into my g-spot like a jackhammer.

"Yes, that's right slut I want you to be filled like that and a step further."

His fingers pistoning in and out faster and harder. I scream with a gushing burst of my climax. Squirting with each throbbing spasm of my orgasm. He had coaxed my body to submit and made me involuntarily squirt. He continued once I came back down from my climactic intense orgasmic high...

"I also want to insert a catheter up into your cute tiny peehole and then fill up your bladder with water by injecting it into the catheter, while I slide my cock deep inside you so you can feel every inch of my big thick cock spreading your small pussy wider and wider. As your bladder swells and tightens steadily more and more, the tighter your little fuck hole-cum dump of a pussy tightens around my shaft. Imagine how my slicked up cock pulls out then pushes back in, it will feel like your pussy is sucking onto my cock with every stroke!