Filling in Janice

Story Info
Janice gets turned on as I tell her about my sexy adventure.
2k words
4.43
7.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sort-of a wrap up of the six-part collection I've posted up to this date. I think of it as "Catharsis Week." There will be one more story in the collection after this, but that will be mostly for fun and as a present for Janice.

Then I will begin telling the story of when Carmella, the sexy cook in Meryl & Mitch, visited me at my home in Los Angeles with "A Visit to Tinseltown."

At the end of this story is a guide to all the others in the "Catharis" collection, and in what order I think they take place. It doesn't really matter, but it's there if you care. -Emmerson

I caught a rideshare from Sondra's place back to my hotel. It was only 8:30 in the morning, but I was already worn out. Once in my room, I dropped on the bed and immediately fell asleep. When my cell phone rang at 9:30, I checked the caller I.D. It was Janice.

"Hi, Lover. It's me. I just got a call from Sondra."

"She wants Daniel to recommend a divorce lawyer," I mumbled, almost still asleep.

"Yes! I told her he's out golfing all day, but I'd give him the... wait. How did you know?"

"Is there coffee at your house?"

"Of course. It may be lukewarm by now."

"Put it in the microwave. I'll be over in a little bit to give you all the details."

"ALL the details?"

"See you soon."

I thought it best to shower, shave, and put on clean clothes before visiting the home of my favorite Texas Lady. After a quick rideshare, I was sitting in Janice's family room clutching a cup of coffee with both hands. We were huddled very close together on the upholstered loveseat as I finished the story of my morning with Sondra.

"Then she threw the laptop at the fireplace!"

Janice was silent. I nudged her from her reverie. She blinked at me. A slight flush crawled up her collar and across her face. "I am so turned on right now."

"What?!"

"First off, the secret video call threesome is a work of modern genius. And you, you stud! Titty-fucking Sondra then licking your cum from her boobs? How hot is that? Men never do that." She paused, remembering, then slapped my shoulder. "You didn't do that when I titty-fucked you."

"Ouch. As I recall you had other plans for my cum."

"Oh yeah." She giggled. "Was that only Thursday?"

"It was."

"Seems like a long time ago." She got quiet again, her eyes focused elsewhere.

"Jan, sweety? You look sad."

"You're going home tomorrow," she said without looking at me.

"Yes."

Janice gave a heavy sigh. "I will miss you, Lover. Things changed when we spent that time together in L.A."

I laid my hand on her cheek, giving her a soft kiss. "Everything changed."

She opened her eyes as if seeing me for the first time. "And then you were here."

"Oh, dear lord, what an education this has been! I knew my wife was an extraordinarily sexual creature, but I had no idea you all were such horndogs!

Janice was suddenly paying attention. "All? Me, Roxanne, Sondra, and...?"

"Ah. A gentleman never tells."

She started pummeling me with a throw-pillow. "YOU! ARE! NO! GENTLEMAN!"

I was ducking and weaving as I said, "I promised them I'd keep it to myself."

"Them? More than one?" Her eyes widened with realization and her mouth dropped. "Meryl and Mitch?"

I shrugged. "Over night."

"Over-fucking-night? With Meryl and Mitch!"

"And their cook."

"Oh, of course. Why not? In case you get hungry along the way."

I shrugged, smiling at the memory. "It was nice."

"Nice? Oh yeah. I'm sure it was, Lover. Those perverts and their orgy room."

"Playroom," I said without thinking.

Janice started flailing me again. This time, with her fists as she shouted. "Who the hell cares what they call it? Bodies writhing on pillows and naked men strapped to the walls and who knows what diseases breed in that fountain!"

I grabbed her wrists and held them behind her head.

"Janice." She stared at me, seething. I leaned close until our noses touched. "Jan, how did you know what was in the playroom?"

She tried to stay mad. "I only went once."

My curiosity was piqued. "To an orgy?"

"It wasn't an orgy! It was just Meryl and Mitch, me and Daniel, Roxanne and Cy, Sondra and Tom, Rabbi and Mrs...."

I cut her off. "Sounds like an orgy to me."

She struggled to free her hands, still behind her perfect hair.

I decided to press my advantage. "And may I point out that, for a minute there, you sounded an awful lot like a jealous woman."

"Well... I can't really be jealous of Meryl and Mitch. They're so nice."

I nodded.

"And they make you feel so special."

"Yes, they do."

"And Mitch is so well hung, you just want to suck that dick..."

"Until he comes down your throat while humming 'Deep in the Heart of Texas.'"

Janice stared with a mixture of surprise and admiration. "Oh, Lover. Did you?"

I nodded, sheepishly.

She pulled her hands free and hugged me around my neck. "Isn't he wonderful? He makes you feel like you're the one doing him a favor. Tell me all the details. Tell me tell me."

"Well, Mitch had been flirting with me for the last 24 hours, but mostly we shared Meryl. We ran into Carmella, that's the cook, at the Farmer's Market. Meryl invited her back to dinner."

"Of course she did."

"We had a four-way daisy chain.

"Of course you did."

"Then Mitch fucked Carm."

Janice pulled up. "Carm? You call her Carm?"

"She asked me to. She's a very sweet girl."

"How old is this very sweet girl?"

"Early thirties, I think."

"So, all of you old enough to be her parents."

"After Mitch fucked her, Meryl dared him... "

"Uh oh. Here we go."

"She dared Mitch to share the taste of Carm's cum off his dick."

Janice started rubbing the front of my pants as she whispered in my ear, "Please tell me you did it."

"Not at first, but Meryl was on me cowgirl and Carm was kissing me and saying how turned on she was."

"Who wouldn't be?" Jan wrapped her fingers around the bulge in my jeans and began stroking my rod through the denim.

"And the next thing I knew, I was sucking this enormous cock. I was determined to give him the best blowjob of his life. Um... when will your husband be home?"

She had my pants open and my hard cock pulled out through the fly.

"We have until 1:30. Maybe later. So, the blowjob of his life?" Janice lowered her head over my cock and started sucking.

"Well, at first, I was just enjoying the taste of Carm's pussy juice. His penis was covered in it."

"His cock, Lover. Mitch has a cock." She licked around the ridge of my head. "A really big cock."

Janice paused, absentmindedly touching the front of her throat as she said, "And all this time Meryl is fucking you? Screaming at the top of her skinny lungs, likes she loves to do, I suppose."

I nodded, gasping at what Jan was doing to my dick, "And Carm is sucking Meryl's tits and rubbing her own cunt."

"I think this girl really likes you." Jan's fingers slipped under her shirt, teasing her nipples.

"I realized I wanted to do for Mitch what so many women have done for me. I was going to make him come deep in my throat."

"Like this, Lover?" Jan drove my cock to the back of her throat. I groaned and started humping my hips.

"Oh yes. I grabbed Mitch's ass and pulled him deep into my throat. Really slowly at first. I was so turned on that my own cock swelled up and Meryl screamed when she felt it."

Janice's voice was heavy with lust. "Oh, fuck, Lover."

"I started licking his cock head which was leaking a sweet pre cum. I squeezed his balls and he pushed in deeper. I tell you, Janice, feeling his cock actually get bigger, inside my mouth, was incredible. I started humping Meryl faster and faster and pumped the same way with my mouth. Such a turn on! Such a feeling of power over them both!"

"Oh God, Lover." Jan leaped up, peeled off her pants, and shoved her wet pussy over my cock. "Tell me... tell me how he came. Was he a shooter or an oozer?"

I grabbed Jan's tits, mauling them through her shirt.

"He was deep in my throat, fucking me almost violently. I managed to catch the head of his cock against the roof of my mouth."

"Fuck me," Janice hissed, her hips rolling over my lap.

"I swallowed hard, letting my throat muscles do the work. Mitch kept telling me to do it again. And again."

Janice was bouncing on my cock like a machine. "Oh, Lover. I'm going to cum. Keep going."

"Mitch screamed something like 'NEVER FUCKING STOP!' I did it one more time. Jan, his cock grew huge as he shot tons of cum in my throat. I was choking for a minute and then I remembered how you are able to swallow it all by moving your mouth back to just the head."

"Clever, Lover."

"So, I did that while he pumped me and I swallowed as fast as I could. Oh, and Meryl came."

Janice wrapped her arms around my neck and screamed into my ear. Her cunt seemed to burst open, soiling my pants and her love seat.

"And Carm came and I came."

Jan could only gasp, quietly. "Oh, fuck me, Lover."

"Then Carm kissed me," I felt myself get bigger inside Janice at the thought. "And she drank the cum from my throat... fuck, Jan... then she licked all the dripped cum off my chest."

Shoving my cock deep in Janice's sopping pussy, I shot stream after stream of cum.

"Holy fuck, Lover," Jan collapsed on my chest. "I'd say you had quite a weekend."

With a regretful moan, she lifted herself off my lap and stood up. I thought I heard a gasp, but I assumed it was Jan as she noticed my dick was still long and proud.

"Oh, Lover. What am I going to do with you? Daniel could be home soon. And I have no idea where Jordan is."

I bent my cock down to tuck it into my pants.

"That's OK. With the way this week has gone, I'll probably get raped by a bevy of rogue nuns in the hotel lobby."

"Those are the worst kind."

We linked elbows and walked/carried each other to the door.

"Oh, I almost forgot." I pulled the red satin and lace from my front pants pocket. They were damp from Jan's release on the loveseat. "Roxanne's wayward panties. Can you see she gets them back?"

At that moment, the door opened and Jordan, Janice's 20-something daughter, walked in. She stopped suddenly, looking at her mother, flushed and disheveled, standing inappropriately close to her Godmother's husband, who was holding an obviously soiled pair of lace panties.

Jan took a breath as if she could possibly explain. Jordan quickly held up a silencing hand. Sniffing the air, she smiled at me and walked past us into the house.

"You leave tomorrow morning?"

"I'll catch a taxi from the Westin around 10. That should put me at the airport in plenty of time."

Janice stood on her tip toes to give me a kiss. Then, with one hand on my chest, a much longer kiss.

"Take care, Lover."

I stepped out the door.

"Oh, and..."

I turned back to see her unconsciously holding the panties near her sad smile.

"I love you."

The Catharsis Collection

1: "A First Time" Single part story of when I met my wife.

2: "A Faithful Husband" My devotion is tested, and rewarded. Four parts

3: "Fantasies Fulfilled" Long-time friend and I meet up for an eye-opening weekend. Six parts.

4: "Room 128" Some fun at a Dallas hotel. Four parts.

5: "Meryl and Mitch" An older couple teach this dog new tricks. Five parts.

6: "A Special Video Call" Fun with modern technology. Three parts.

7: "Filling in Janice" A single part wrap-up of the story so far.

8: "I'm Your Ride" A single part quickie, instigated by a willing young thing.