Filling Up My Boss at Work

Story Info
My boss and I are getting reckless.
1.6k words
4.53
9.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is something about the straight man that is always in control, that sometimes leads him to the far reaches of submission. James liked to be whipped. He liked to be choked. He liked to be tied up. He would leak precum when I fucked his mouth with my fingers and called him my baby girl.

I had always been somewhat of the "star employee" at the gym. I had gotten to the point where I learned how to follow company policy without pissing off my members.

Infact my members really seemed to like and appreciate me. I loved that.

For as long as I can remember, I toed the line of shy and outgoing. This job was a challenge that really pulled me out of my shell. 

Miguel was the first guy since Tommy that I truly felt that I loved. And he got back with his ex-wife. So when I started hooking up with my boss James, it was a bit of a disorienting experience for me. 

James was a boss. He was so confident, and in control. In a group of strangers, James was the guy who everyone naturally would look to if leadership was ever needed.

I was always fascinated by him. I would watch him workout on his lunch breaks. Being so calm and authoritative. It was really a show to see him trade in the button-down business attire for his workout gear. He would even take off his glasses. He would lift and train as if there was a beast inside of him. A monster that he fought to appease. And when he was done slaying his inner dragon, he would wash off his battle scars and return to the realm of work.

I felt I understood him. The way I would pour myself into my work, and now my workouts...I felt we related in this way. 

James had no problems using me as his fuck toy. When we first had sex in the locker room after closing, it was his secret hope all along that we'd do so. He waited weeks to confront me, working up the nerve to make his move. 

The first time he invited me over to his place for sex I asked him, "How long have you been interested in me?"

He finally confessed that he started to fantasize about me, shortly after he hired me. I was puzzled by this but let him continue. 

"I had just broken up with my then long-term girlfriend. I had moved her into my house. I paid for everything...did...everything for her. And she just...expected me to." He explained. "I loved doing things for her but, it just wasn't appreciated. So I ended things." 

I was puzzled, not sure how I fit into this equation

"I ran into you at the deli one day after skipping a workout. I was kinda low after the break-up...and you, without even asking me...bought my lunch. We ate together...you were sweeter and funnier than I expected... and on the way out...you held the door for me."

I vaguely remembered this. He looked over at me and smiled, his face half buried in his pillow.

"I walked away from that thinking...man it would be so easy to date someone like you...That's when the light switched on...from that moment on I had to fight the feelings that would arise. I had to focus hard not to glance at that monster I knew was hiding in your pants." He leaned close as if telling me a secret. "One day you came into my office to get your time card fixed and I got the hardest erection I think I've ever had." 

He continued.

"About a year later, I worked up the nerve to buy my first dildo."

I was stunned by all of this, and uncomfortable. We were fuck budds. But him opening up like this was forcing me to care about him in a way that I wasn't ready for. I thought ours was a relationship of power dichotomy: The Employee and the Boss meets the Dom and the Sub. But this made me feel for James.

I was still reeling from Miguel, and wasn't ready to feel...So I left. 

It was amazing how well I could read James. More than anything I loved to watch him work. He had the type of presence that could command a room. I would watch him give tours, or do club walkthroughs with corporate or maintenance. I would watch him convert angry members into fans, and watch him with my fellow team members. 

Every now and again when I'd catch his eye, I would send him a look.

That look.

The look that says, your sweet ass belongs to me. 

He would flush bright red, and stammer over his words, and I loved it. 

One day, during peak hours mind you, I felt like I needed to see my baby girl. He looked like he was having a rough day. Corporate had come in to spend the morning, and by the afternoon he was a bit stressed out. 

I could see him a bit of a distance away. But close enough to where he could still read my facial expressions. 

I hopped on the club PA system

"Attention all -------Team members, May I please have Housekeeping to the front desk? Any available housekeeping team member to the front desk please." 

I was happy when my buddy Luis showed up. He was always thrilled to watch the desk for me. I asked him in a loud enough voice so James could hear me. "Hey, would you mind watching the desk for me, I need to restock the fridge."

He agreed eagerly.

James and I locked our gaze just long enough. It took him about a minute and a half to join me in the supply closet. 

We had just gotten our shipment that morning and the room was packed with water bottles, Gatorade, and a various assortment of pre-workout and protein shakes. Leaving a standing room of about 4ft by 3ft.

That would do.

James was trembling as he hastily closed the door behind him. 

"Here?" He asked.

I didn't bother responding. I just got impossibly close to him so that our lips were practically touching. 

He grabbed me and started to kiss me deeply. I always liked when he made the first move. It was like he had to tell me he wanted it, or I wouldn't. 

I began to unbutton his tight-fitted silky shirt, but stopped myself. We may need to make a quick exit, and couldn't do that if we were naked. 

He fell to his knees and began unfastening my pants. I was already rock hard at this point, so it was a little struggle to pull out my dick. I loved the look on his face when he finally did get it out. The fact that he was still impressed made me throb. His eye glazed and his lips glistened as he silently mouthed the word "fuck" and stroked me gently. 

I loved how he would suck me too. There was nothing performative about James. His honesty during sex was the biggest turn on. He would glance up at me while giving me head like he genuinely wanted to please me, and was making sure that I was satisfied.

I had started to carry around little packs of lube when James and I had become more spontaneous with our meetings. I flipped him around and lubed him and myself. 

I was careful not to stain his or my clothing. Like I said, we were both fully dressed. Best not to make a mess. 

I spun him around getting just enough of a view of his muscled yet round ass. The way his ass would emerge quite suddenly from his v-tappered frame was a huge turn on as well. 

I began to enter him...very slowly. I didn't want him to suddenly yelp. I could hear the occasional member walk by the door.

But James, to my surprise, placed his hands against the far wall for leverage, and pushed himself down onto my dick. 

He had come a long way. To be fucking me like this was new. He wasn't going all the way down on it. He would get close to the bottom and slow down, and then quickly ride my dick back up before plunging down again. He even started changing up his motion from straight up and down, to side to side. 

I was impressed.

I didn't know what to do, so I just sat back on a small stack of waters with my legs open wide while James fucked himself.

James pulled his dick out and began furiously beating himself off. Impossibly silent. He stopped riding me so deeply, and I could tell he was close. So I began to fuck him.

"Oh yeah, fuck me." He leaned back and whispered.I kissed below his ear and whispered "You ride me good baby girl...you're gonna make me nut." 

Don't judge.

He gasped and with his dick rock hard facing the ceiling he exploded in a silent shower of cum, that went over both our heads. 

I heard the sound of his cum splatting in dull thuds on the plastic containers and the way he started to pulse on my cock made me cum.

I came deep inside of him. It seemed like the least messy alternative.

For a long silent moment we both sat there clenching. Trying desperately to hold back expressing our pleasure.

Finally he turns around, a huge grin on his face.

"Thanks." He said. 

He turned as if he was going to leave and I stopped him. I pulled him in close to me and kissed him deep. I hoped he knew that even with the power play...he wasnt just a fuck to me. He never was. I have always had so much respect for this man. He had no idea how over the years he has helped me, even unintentionally. 

Finally I let him go. He checked to see the coast was clear, and scurried out the retail storage room. I left shortly after.

I never did restock. 

James and I went on to fuck regularly...we even got caught once at his house...by his girlfriend...