Filming - A Short Story

Story Info
I stumble across an old private video.
1.8k words
4.11
23.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been doing very well in my new sales job, selling DVD's and other items from our ever-growing catalogue.

But I still found the time to visit Roger and occasionally Trevor for afternoons of fun.

Roger contacted me weekly to see if I ever had time to drop in to see him in between my busy schedule. I always had butterflies and a feeling of excitement when I had arranged to drop in to him, even if it was for a quick 10 minutes.

On this afternoon, I had got stuck in traffic and it looked as though I was not going to have time, so I called roger to let him know I probably wouldn't be over.

He begged me to make it, so I told him I would try but by the time I got there it would be a quick blowjob at best. Roger was more than happy with that.

When I arrived at his home, he would arrange a chair in the middle of his kitchen where no neighbours could spy through his living area. He would put cushions on the floor and a bed sheet. I think the sheet was to make the floor as soft as possible and to catch anything that might find it's way out of my hands or mouth. He did like to spray a little!

On the kitchen side were always a roll or two of tissues. Again for any spillages, although I liked to tease him when I saw them that he would not need them today.

He always wanted to check that I was in the right mood for fun, that I was feeling horny enough to do naughty things to this dirty old man. He need of never been concerned. If I arrived at his home, it was for one thing and one thing only. Sex.

Despite the traffic, I pulled up outside Roger's home with only 15 minutes or so to spare. I was going out that evening with my mother so I could not be late in picking her up.

Roger opened the door smiling and rubbing his already hard cock. We went into the kitchen and he stood behind me and groped me as a quickly undressed after a brief greeting.

"Feeling horny today Beth?" he asked.

"I'm ready to suck you dry if that's what you're asking." I responded.

"Ooh look at those titties!" he said as I removed my bra and started to take my skirt off

As soon as my skirt was off Roger's attention turned to my ass. He loved groping, squeezing and licking my ass. He had also fucked me anally on a couple of occasions when time was more abundant to us.

I started to moan in pleasure as he rubbed my butt and moved under and into my pussy area. I was already wet so Roger took the opportunity and started to rub my lips, inserting his middle finger into my pussy. I moaned and sank to my knees to take his cock into my mouth.

It was at this moment that I turned into a complete slut. I would lick Roger's cock up and down, staring him in the eyes and asking him how good he felt. Constantly reminding him that I wanted to taste his cum as I licked his balls and sucked him deep.

I would go down deep and fast, then keep his cock deep in my mouth so that it touched the back of my throat. I would then withdraw slowly, tickling his balls with my tongue, which I also constantly and slowly stroked. I came up slowly and tickled all around his cock with the tip of my tongue, before plunging down on him and taking him deep again. This sent Roger wild and as he panted and moaned it wasn't long before he announced he was about to cum.

Time permitting, we might at this stage stop and Roger would put his cock inside me, or go down on me while I would cum over his tongue and mouth. But on this occasion I would tell Roger to explode when he was ready and I would greedily swallow it down before hurriedly dressing and leaving with a quick "Bye, see you soon."

As I was leaving Roger asked me if I would be interested in filming one of our blowjobs. I initially refused and told him I certainly did not want videos like that of me doing the rounds. But Roger was happy we filmed on my phone and that he would only watch it when we were together.

I though about it more and more and as an avid lover of porn films, particularly blow jobs and cum related, I thought it might be fun to try.

So the next arranged visit happened a couple of weeks later. It was winter and dark early, and I arrived around 4.30. I had over an hour spare, so we could take our time if we planned to film some or all of our session.

"I've been thinking about your filming idea." I mentioned to Roger to gauge his reaction.

"Really? God, I would love to watch a video back of you sucking my cock, I'd love you to do it naked Beth." He suggested, almost begging.

"Well, I'm up for it today if you are." I said, and we discussed the logistics of how we would pull it off.

We agreed that for the first dummy run, Roger would sit on the sofa, and I would sit between his legs. I eventually agreed that I would do this naked. Roger would also be naked.

We would leave the TV on for some background sound, and we chose a channel playing some music.

I set the phone ready to record and Roger would hold it as close to the action as he could. We agreed that he would just cum when he was ready, I would know by his moaning which he made sure he would make quite obvious.

So we started.

I slowly sucked him, taking his cock out of my mouth and licking it often, all for the camera!

"Are you ready yet?" Roger asked.

"I though we had started, just press the red button" I sighed.

"Ok, start again and I'll press it."

I started to suck him again and he gave me the thumbs up that we were filming.

I loved the feeling of being naked and with a hard cock in my mouth, I felt such a slut!

It was also all too much for Roger too as the panting started in under a minute.

I put my mouth over Roger's cock and slowly stroked and sucked him as he let out a series of moans and filled my mouth with his cum.

Once he had stopped cumming, I took his cock out of my mouth and showed a tongue full to the camera. It stated to drool out of my mouth so I made a fuss of licking it up and looked up to show the camera my mouthful. However, Roger had put the camera down.

"What are you doing Roger, don't you want to film me playing like this?" I asked.

"Oh sorry sweetheart, I stopped filming when I cum, I was worried we would drain your battery or something."

"For fuck sake Roger." I said, "I thought this was the whole idea of making a short film. Well it's certainly fucking short." I said, actually really angry now.

We dressed, and had a coffee and watched the film back, All 1 minute and about 10 seconds of it!

It never quite worked, so I vowed to never do it again.

Until recently that is.

I had been seeing another older friend for a few weeks, I had met him online through a website that specialises in dogging. I liked the idea but had never tried it. However the website had a chat and message function, so I enjoyed flirting with and eventually meeting with come of the dirty old men on there. It really was right up my street!

Don was a coach driver who was married and was often out ferrying older folks around to seaside areas and all other manners of helping the community. He was a nice kind guy, but a complete deviant when it came to sex.

We arranged to meet at my place one evening purely for oral sex. We had probably met like this 3 or 4 times before he suggested we make a film of our oral sex and cum swallowing sessions.

Don was overweight and had a small but perfectly formed cock. He wasn't interested in fucking but was orally obsessed. I can't imagine why we hit it off!

He would spend hours licking me all over and I would return the compliment.

He liked me to gently stroke his cock while flicking and licking the tip of his cock, just underneath where he was particularly sensitive. He wanted to film me doing this then catching all of his cum and playing with it before tidying up any mess and swallowing it all.

This really appealed to me and I saw it as a chance to make a much better fist of it than my previous attempt. So we set a date and around to my place he came on evening after dropping him his many grandmother admirers and friends. As he waved them off the coach they had no idea what he was about to do, make a porno with a much younger slut of a woman!

Don sat in a chair and I sat between his legs. He was naked and I wore a completely slutty crotch less pair of black panties. Don held the phone in his right hand and filmed me from my left hand side as I worked his cock and licked his tip as he so enjoyed. I stared at him the whole time

In a very short time cum started to ooze out of his cock. Don was not much of a moaner so it often took me by surprise. However it never shot out like some men, it kind of oozed and was very thick. But boy there was a lot of it. It tasted lovely I really enjoyed his cum.

This time the camera rolled as his cum spilled out of my mouth and ran down his cock. I played with the cum that was around his tip and in my mouth and I showed him his considerable load that was filling my mouth. Ron pointed down towards his crotch where I had missed some blobs of cum. I made my way down there and licked them up, continuing to play and show him, even blowing bubbles.

Don enjoyed this, but again stopped filming before I swallowed his cum, which I thought was disappointing.

To this day I have not managed to make the perfect blowjob film. But I have my two failed attempts on my PC, which I watch occasionally. They are still extremely hot, but not quite Oscar material!