All Comments on 'Filming - A Short Story'

by WatchedBeth

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NaughtySouthernGentNaughtySouthernGentover 4 years ago
Love it!

So naughty, Beth, I love reading your stories ;-)

CanadianMCanadianMover 4 years ago
Fun, hot story

First of your stories I have read. Enjoyed it. Will be reading more.

42154215over 4 years ago
Cum soaked Lady

This Lady enjoys her sexuality and each story has that ring of truth that separates her from the wannabes . Unfortunately I live in the Land Down Under because a standing invite is my way to go as well .... thanks for including us old fellas !!

blksoldierblksoldierover 4 years ago
keep it cumming

you have an exciting and enthusiastic approach to your stories, you are a woman with a special talent, i am looking forward to many more.

BanskbritBanskbritover 4 years ago
Confessions of ...

From what I have read so far, your writing reminds me of the classic ‘confessions of’ series of films from the 70’s .

Sexy and witty as they were, but with a dirty erotic eroticism.

Love it.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Sultry sucklings

Lovely tale, full of the pleasures of oral arousal, multiplied by the magic of being recorded. Illicit, nasty, diabolical lust, makes the world go round. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story Again

Beth,

even after reading this a few times now ....... it still gets me hard.

Love it........ the filming adds a new dimension ......!!

thanks

Joe

joemm1961@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

Never tried to make a film but it does sound hot to watch it back later. Your own personal porn film lol.

Well done

L33nLeizahL33nLeizahabout 3 years ago

Brilliant as always Beth! I have enjoyed following your adventures, especially now I have become the type of older perve you discribe so well.

Shame Dogging uk no longer has the chat function, was good on there. Forum's still quite fun, even if no meets with all the Covid scares.

Luvv to ya, L~x

rjc36_usrjc36_usabout 3 years ago

Sounds like both attempts may have fallen short of your expectations but it still sounds like a wonderful time was had by both of you.

Wild69sideWild69sideover 2 years ago

Only Minute what a let down you poor girl ☹️☹️☹️

My aching Cum filled balls need draining Beth when are next in Bournemouth certainly won't less than 1 hour.... 😉😉😉

Mr_NebMr_Neb11 months ago

I great story. A pleasure to read one with a confident and sexy women that knows what she enjoys. Thanks very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchedBeth@WatchedBeth
Covid has been a nightmare for everyone, particularly us single people. With restrictions now coming to an end in the UK I’m ready to chat, meet and have some fun. My stories are from real experiences over the years, mixed with the odd fantasy. I’m sexually obsessed with older...