Final Cut: Whored Out by my BFF

Story Info
Viagra-fueled COVID lockdown leads to a slutty confession.
1.8k words
3.87
21.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, I've written 3 versions of this. In each, my husband pointed out I tried to make myself look less slutty. So here's the final version. The depraved reality of it.....

When my husband and I were in a bad place 10-15 years ago, I made a really bad choice. I hadn't acted like a depraved slut for so long..

But it was still there, just beneath the surface: my inner slut. And she wanted to play. So here goes. What I present to you is 100% true, as I recall it.

A few months ago, I told my hubby that I needed to tell him something, while we were in the midst of a sertraline (Zoloft) Viagra fueled bed-in. In your 40s or not, Zoloft and Viagra will make for a sexual revolution in your bedroom. Add in a COVID forced lock down, and the fact that we were in the best place in our relationship we had ever been in and, the sex is 1st year marriage level. But, I needed to get something off my chest. I proceeded to tell him a tale of me and a friend. The friend is super loose, and was prostituting, basically, scoring men off of Back Page. She knew my husband and I's situation, (not good in 2006) and invited me to go hang out.

While we were out, unbeknownst to me, a client contacted my friend Gina, and wanted to connect. They agreed to meet at an adult theater in Dallas called Lido. While we were there, watching porn, she gets down right in front of me and sucks this guy off, and I just watched. No lies: it was extremely erotic, and the scene made me soaked: I was grinding my thighs together watching his cock slip in and out of her mouth. Hard slurping. Progressing to him fucking her face. I remember thinking, I'm a professional, and my colleagues would crap if they saw me here. And...I could suck better than that. And, the guy just stared at me smiling, until i just kissed him. Good kisser too. He whispered in my ear that I would end up begging for his cock, and i just blushed. He firmly grabbed my breasts, kissed my chin, and pushed me away. I was torn between, assumptive ass scrawny redneck and...oh yes, yes I will, racing through my mind.

I stared and stared. The room was dark, minus the action next to me. I was soaked. I could feel people around me, but thats all. From behind me, a man leaned up and whispered in my ear, "thats fucking hot. You look like you're about to cum."

I started to whip my head around and he stopped me. He kissed my neck, and gently moved his hands under my shirt, and over my breasts. I immediately submitted, and quietly leaned back. He pushed his hands up, and under my bra. He smelled good. His hands felt great. I was under his control. He was the 2nd of 4 men that would touch me that night. He told me to remove my bra...I did. He massaged my breasts, tweaking my nipples so expertly, while biting my neck. Fuck he was skilled. And then...it stopped. He and my bra were gone.

At the time, I felt relief that my friend was oblivious to this. I felt so slutty. So degraded. But, also...so alive. My friend was still blowing her client. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. I secretly wished it was me. Me, a school counselor, with multiple degrees, a few Masters degrees, an LPC certification, and half of a Doctorate, was in a sleazy place, with slutty thought racing through my head.

Someone sat next to me. I guess he saw what was going on, and he whispered in my ear, "the way you are staring, you look jealous."

I smiled and leaned forward, turning slightly in my seat and then leaned back. He took the hint, and picked up where the last man stopped. Instead of having to work around my bra though, he went straight to my newly freed breasts. The girls loved it. He was immediately on them. Rough. Pawing. Pinching. I was responding and moaning, against my will. He whispered the dirtiest things into my ear: telling me what a whore I was, in a place like this; the one that stuck out was "look at that wedding ring...but youre gonna spread for whatever desperate cock that will have you." Im sure my friend saw me. Maybe not. She had a mouth full of cock, still." In any case, about the time she finished him off, he left me, in a disheveled mess. Soaked.

So, when the suggestion of a hotel came up I gladly agreed. I acted put out but, I wanted to see more. I made a decision then, that I was going to fuck someone that night. I didn't know who, but someone. Gina and her client said they needed a few things and told me to meet them downstairs. Nodding my head and continuing to watch the giant porn screen, I considered getting myself off as I glanced at my easily moveable skirt. I was so worked up, I also considered crying. I grabbed my purse, and was making sure I had everything when a man approached me. He was ok. Clean cut.

He leaned into my space and kissed me. And I immediately kissed him back. Fresh breath. I was conditioned at this point, groomed, and yearned for his touch. I was relieved when he went to my breasts. When his hand tapped my inner thigh, I immediately spread for him. I couldn't help but think, what are you doing??? I spread wide. He pushed his hands down and immediately found my clit. He pinched, rolled, and rubbed as we kissed. He sadly stopped, pulled his hands up under my shirt, kissed me hard, pinching both nipples and said, "your friends are waiting." Walking away. Damn it! So frustrating!!! I left. A hot mess. But I left.

The music in the car was loud. I was next level horny. Gina booked the room and I made small talk with the client. He talked down to me. Wasn't used to that. He was annoying but....idk. I wanted him.

We ended up at Crossroads. Some crappy place. Not horrible but...not great.

We checked in, and they immediately began making out. I guess it was obvious. I felt as if I were in a trance. Spacey. High even.

Im not bi, but when Gina approached me, I was hoping it was to kiss me. And when it was, when she kissed me, I kissed her back. Deeply. And then more.. she pushed up my top, and fondled my breasts. Pinching my nipples. She nuzzled my ear and asked me if I would like to kiss him. I softly said yes, soon. She knew what I like, and she moved her mouth to my nipples, using teeth. She led me to the bed, rubbed my crotch, kissed me softly again. She told him, she's soaked. You should try her out.

So, suddenly, she shuffled me off to the client: We were making out. It was fucking hot knowing I was basically earning his money for Gina. My shirt was off, and my breasts were swollen and tender. He was rough. Pinching my nipples hard, biting. He marked my tits, my neck, and whispered filthy things to me. He kept asking me if I wanted his cock, but I couldn't even muster an answer. I almost came from that alone. I needed to cum. I was shaking.

I don't know what came over me, but I slid out of my skirt, hooked my panties, my very wet panties, threw them at him. I opened my thighs. I told Gina I was sorry, but I had to fuck him. He didn't move. I said, so are you gonna fuck me or what? He put a condom on, and made a comment how you couldn't be too careful with "girls like me."

He didn't last long. It was hard quick powerful and fast. I came, came hard, but not because of him. Because I had myself so worked up. I was a whore. A literal whore: the sex itself was ok. His balls slapping against me was pretty hot. But, The situation and build up was WAY hotter than the actual sex. It lasted 2 minutes, maybe 4. He pulled out, I laid there in my fluids panting, wishing there were more men. Unsatisfied.

He called a friend, and started talking about the whore he just fucked. I felt so degraded, but stirred. I waited a few minutes, maybe 10. They were talking football, and I crawled to him, and attacked his cock w my mouth. Hes telling his friend that some whore is sucking him off, and he has to go. He grabbed my hair and sharply said, im gonna fuck you, but im not using a condom. I got on my back and opened up. This time was better. It was a violent fuck. His balls slapping. I was meeting his strokes. He lifted back, grabbed my nipples and speed fucked me. about 15-20 minutes in, he told me he was gonna cum. I heard Gina say, cum on her. And I hated her but...I wanted it. He pulled out as I was cumming, and shot on my breasts and face. He took his phone out, and took a picture. I didn't care. I had cum 4, 5 times. I was a shaking fully fucked mess.

He quickly dressed and left. I know he paid her. They talked amongst themselves and laughed about me. And I didn't care. I had hickies, bruises, and sperm all over me. I reached down, and rubbed myself off once more.

SO, anywho...I tell my hubs this story, and I admit I was totally terrified as to how he would respond. I apologized over and over, even cried a little. Because I still don't know what came over me. I WAS TERRIFIED.

He hugged me, kissed my forehead, and said....with a smile, you, nasty little slut, kissed me, and we proceeded to fuck the afternoon away. We've talked about it since, and we've reached a few conclusions:

1. I got paid to fuck. Well, my friend essentially whored me out. Which, we both find kinda hot. We are good citizens of the community, and no one would believe this.

2. We have since visited Lido. He was curious, and we are also exploring some soft swinging. Maybe not so soft, we shall see. Once there, he understood how anyone in such a raunchy environment would absolutely need sex. (We found one decent guy there, his name was Marty. Retired attorney. We would have shared with him, had he only returned to the theater. Anyway...)I'm a sexually confident woman. I just took charge of my situation. I still find it incredibly hot and my husband told me the hottest thing: he said if it was him,and he had paid good money, he would have fucked me all night. 😈

Maybe we'll try Lido again someday.