All Comments on 'Final Cut: Whored Out by my BFF'

by Mwf_76131

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot, great way to add excitement to a sexual part of a relationship. In our younger days my wife and I knew a couple that when they were low on money, she would turn tricks. She picked middle aged married men.

The added benefit was her husband liked eating her cream pies.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

You have multiple degrees, a masters and on your way to a doctorate but you work as a school counsellor?

This is why I call bullshit. You could be making boatloads of money but instead you earn 36K/ year as a babysitter which isn’t enough to pay your student loans.

Oh but gosh, you’re going to whore yourself out on Backpage to earn a few extra bucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and really well told. I'm glad it led to you and your hubby enjoying more of life. Don't mind the haters they just crawl out of the wood work to try and bash anyone that dares to do something beside missionary in the dark while holding a bible.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another illumicuckie dude pretending to be a woman so he doesnt get slammed for being a worthless small dicked, mentally ill closeted male. No man would simply just be that understanding...literally no man, nor woman.

Ladie and Gentlemen..........we bring you an EPIC FAIL.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What is interesting about it when your wife tells you that she worked as a whore in the marriage? Just the thought of which STD or HIV she may have been infected! And the idiot has nothing better to do than fuck her? Even in the lock down I would have found a way to get rid of the whore! But some men are like garbage cans emptiers, they let their women fill up like garbage cans, empty them and use them again! That only allows one conclusion, as you think of women: - "Women are public garbage cans, everyone can throw something into them, when they are full some idiot empties them again" -!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

don’t know if this is real but I love it. Can’t get enough of women taken to the edge and if it’s my wife, all the better. So hot thinking of her so excited she cums from just having another thick cock slide into her. Watching her satisfied again and again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous