The Nightly Video Chat: Enhanced

Story Info
Online sex gets kinkier...
1.2k words
3.59
3.7k
5
0

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 11/15/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lovely young blonde beauty Sarah Brown stepped out of the shower and took a little time to admire herself in the mirror. Without her makeup, her gorgeous face radiated a natural, sincere beauty that would hypnotize any red-blooded male, and a few females too. Although her breasts were small for a legal adult, they were firm and perky, and fit well with her slim toned body. Her loins were highlighted by the thick bush of dark pubic hairs, which made her long, toned legs that much sexier.

Sarah returned to her bedroom after drying herself off, then locked her door and closed her curtains. She put her laptop on her bed but decided to think about how to spice things up for tonight's video session with Darren. She was afraid her routine was becoming monotonous and wanted to innovate.

So she went through her drawers and selected a mesh full trim underwire slip, and wore only that; she opted out of panties to surprise Darren. To ensure he would focus on her legs first, she put a short satin kimono on top.

After some thought, she decided to tease Darren first by wearing a g-string on top; however, her thick bush of pubic hair stuck out like a sore thumb. Realizing she was out of time, she decided not to shave.

She then sat quietly on her bed to ensure everyone thought she was sleeping and made a video call to Darren.

Meanwhile, a few neighborhoods away, Darren Liu waited nervously in front of his laptop wearing nothing but boxers. Despite knowing she would call since the video chat had become a regular nightly event, he still worried she might one day drop him.

To minimize the risk, he had begun lifting weights more regularly, jogging every week, and doing crunches every other day. He was impressed with his progress; he was no longer the scrawny nerd, but he couldn't stop feeling awkward about having a secret girlfriend. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the notification from Sarah and accepted the video call request on his laptop.

His eyes popped out of their sockets when he eyed his gorgeous blonde Caucasian lover in her very sexy lingerie, lying on her side with knees bent so he had a full-body view of her. He felt his penis stirring in his boxers.

Watching carefully, Sarah saw the head of Darren's one-eyed monster peeking out from the opening in his boxers. She noticed how its complexion was darker yellow and the contrast with her pale cream flesh aroused her; she could not help but start to fondle her breasts through her slip.

She then ran her hand from her breast down the front of her slip to her legs, enjoying the feel of her soft, smooth flesh. As she felt her legs, she watched his eyes on her screen and saw him quickly remove his boxers and begin frantically stroking his erection.

On the other side of the screen, Darren was beating his meat at a frenzied pace. He loved her perfectly sexy legs and the sight of her feeling them had overwhelmed him.

Sarah smiled at the power she had over him. She sat up facing her laptop and spread her legs wide, giving her boyfriend a full view of her g-string. To ensure he was looking, she slid her hands up her inner thighs and rubbed the flesh between her legs and g-string.

Darren's eyes popped out of their sockets, and his erection hardened and thickened into a strong steel rod. He could not believe she was showing him her panties; he loved the way her fingers moved through her dark strands of pubic hair. As he was pumping his erection, he found himself thrusting it into his fist at the same time.

As she watched him masturbate, she decided to take the session up a notch and quickly removed her slip. She then grabbed her firm, small breasts and lifted them, then began licking her nipples. After a few licks, she realized that she was rocking her body back and forth, at roughly the same pace as his stroking.

She then slid her hands down the sides of her torso, and over the outside of her thighs to her knees. She then slid them back down over the inside of her thighs until she reached her loins; her fingers then slid to the sides of her g-string and slipped underneath. Once she found her labia lips, she began rubbing them, up and down along the length of her slit.

Darren watched excitedly as he saw the bumps in her g-string created by her fingers go up and down. He excitedly imagined those were his fingers feeling her labia, like the few times they managed to sneak off into the dark underbelly of their school for covert hand job sessions.

Sarah excitedly ran her fingers over the front of her g-string, then slipped one hand underneath the waistband and began directly rubbing her labia lips, while slipping a finger between them. She was so aroused she had to cover her mouth to make her gasps of delight less audible.

All Darren could see on his computer was the formation of a hand underneath her g-string moving up and down; at times he was lucky and the undergarment was pushed to the side and he was able to see some labia, but for the most part, he could only imagine what she was doing. Imagination however was enough, and he began to feel the orgasm building up in his penis.

Meanwhile, Sarah had begun rubbing her clitoral hood, while her other hand rubbed her fingertips up and down her slit. Every so often she could not help but gasp in delight, as nature took control of her hands and guided them to indulge in primal behavior.

Darren too was letting instinct control his stroking and imagined himself thrusting into Sarah's slit. Every time their study sessions led to intensive dry humping, he had to fight his primal urge to remove her panties and put his erection into her. He wasn't sure how long he would be able to resist the temptation; these nightly video sessions were satisfying for now, but it was getting harder and harder to not think of having sex with her.

Excitedly, Sarah pulled her g-string to the side, so Darren could see her fingers rubbing her labia lips through her bush of pubic hairs, while she rubbed her clit. She closed her mind and imagined him slowly pushing his dark yellow colored glans between her labia lips and gently into her steaming love tunnel. With that, she plunged a finger into her sacred temple of love.

Suddenly, a shock wave emanated from her loins and shook her body violently, and her involuntarily vagina contracted around her finger, then released it. She covered her mouth as she let out a primal grunt.

While Sarah orgasmed, Darren watched with fascination as her body shuddered and parts of her turned flush red. Realizing what was happening, he too managed to ejaculate some semen into his hand.

They paused to catch their breath and look at each other via their computer screens. Smiling, they sent each other heart emojis over the online chat and signed out for the night.