All Comments on 'Finally'

by worththewait

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
lovely

i'm so happy that you were finally able to fulfill your dream.

Black_MarvinBlack_Marvinover 13 years ago
Hot

I really loved your story. Would love to hear more lipstick adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another CD

liked your story. My experiences when i first experienced a new life as a Crossdresser are very much like you're. my first outing into public was very difficult but gave me a feeling I had longed for. I had wanted to cross over and take my first cock as a queer bitch. once I gathered the nerve and went out, found a cock to suck as "Tina" I took my desires to higher levels and took an 8 inch cock up my ass. when that first load of cum entered my "man pussy" I was hooked for life. Since that first outing I've lived as a queer bitch that gives my pussy to any and every cock I can find. I'm just a crossdressing cock whore that fucks an average of 15 or more cocks every day. it'a a great life!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anal

Try anal being a bottom with a dick up your ass is the best feeling in the world

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Timer

I am and have been a life long cross dresser.I have been taking hormones for years now.I now have the female body i always wanted breast and all.I have in joyed sucking cock when i can.But almost never got fucked much but not for trying.But i found a under ground fedish club i am going to try.I dressed in my slutty most out fit.All red corset string thong red seamed stockings 6'' strappy heels slip short dress it came to the bottom of my ass.Red lips nails and had my blonde hair done.In to the club i went it was filled with all types of people wearing all types of clothing or lack of.I was grabbed from behind taken to a back room stripped of my dress and thong and held down on a table.I tryed to yell but found a large cock in my mouth.Two men hald my leggs apart while a monster black found its way balls deep in my ass.As one cock filled my mouth throat with cum a second took its place and so on.My ass soon filled with loads of cum.It was running out of my ass on to my ass cock and balls down my leggs.I cant tell you how many cocks i sucked or how many fucked me.As one finished another took his place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous