Finally a Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came out Sarah had a bra and a bunch of socks laying on the bed. I looked at her and she just nodded, it was obvious she expected me to put it on. I removed my shirt, picked up the bra and put it on after I quickly extended the shoulder straps. Sarah was already rolling some of the socks up and stuffing them into a larger sock. When she was done it looked round and firm and I took it from her and put into the bra. She finished the other one and it repeated what I had done. The bra was a plan nude color bra but is fit pretty well.

"Well it was obvious that wasn't your first time putting a bra on." Again a little bit of a giggle that gave me some hope. I pulled the shirt back on, being careful to not mess up my makeup. Sarah actually smiled when she saw how much it added to my appearance and I quickly looked in the mirror and was happy with what I saw.

"Let's go to the pub and get Bloody Mary's and we can find a quiet corner to talk I hope." Out the door she went with me following behind her. We eventually fell in next to each other and on the way down to the long corridor she pointed out a few of the door decorations she liked. I took all of that as a good sign because it felt pretty normal.

We were alone the elevator when she asked. "What size bras do you have and wear? Please don't tell me you are a humungous boob girl." There was a little grin on her face.

"No. My bras are 38 C cups. I probably should buy 40s but it is a lot harder to find bras that size. Honestly, I like to know they are there, but I can't imagine being much bigger than that, seems like they would be getting in the way all the time if they were."

She laughed and replied. "So my bra is perfect for you then."

The elevator door opened and a couple about our age was stepping in as were stepping out. The woman commented on my ears which made me happy and I saw Sarah smile also.

We did find a spot in the corner of the pub and no one was around. The trivia was starting in about thirty minutes but for right now it was pretty much just us in there. A waiter quickly appeared and we ordered our Bloody Mary's.

"Okay, so these questions might be a little tougher but I want complete honesty. It is really important to me that you tell me the truth. You have been keeping a huge secret from me for twenty five years."

I nodded to show her I understood and braced myself for whatever was coming.

"Do you want to be a woman? Like do you want to do this all the time. Is it a Katelyn Jenner thing? You spent all your time trying to be macho and now all of your needs to be feminine are going to pour out and Brad will be gone?"

"I don't think so. There have been times I have thought that maybe that is what I wanted but honestly, I like being a father to our kids and a granddad to our grandson. I like my relationship with your family and being an uncle and great uncle."

"How about being my husband. You didn't mention that?" She looked sad as she said that, not angry.

"I am going to be honest. I enjoy our life and I enjoy when we travel and do things. I love that you are the mother to my kids and you are an amazing Gigi." The last comment got a smile back for a second. "But there are things missing.... romance, passion, when was the last time we kissed, let alone the last time we had sex? Sitting here though and saying all this out loud, being your husband is what makes all the other things happen so, yes I like being your husband."

She actually got a tear in her eye at that and reached out for my hands. The waiter showed up right then with our drinks and she quickly pulled her hands back. At first that upset me and then I remembered my appearance and realized that she was embarrassed at being seen as being affectionate with another woman or at least someone dressed as a woman.

"Not ready to be a lesbian?" I smiled big as I said it hoping she would hear it as the joke it was meant to be.

"No, you know I am not anti-gay, but I don't want to be seen as a lesbian. How about you, when you are dressed like that do you see yourself as a lesbian? Or...."

Or.... I knew where this was going and I also knew that my answer might surprise her but I wanted to be honest.

"Or do you want to be with a man when you are dressed like that?" She said it so fast that if I didn't know what she was going to ask, I would have probably had her repeat the question.

"I don't know. That is as honest an answer as I can give you. Truthfully, it is rare that I find a man attractive but sometimes, I do. And I think it would be wonderful to have a reason to get dressed up and to go out on date with a man. I am little curious about doing certain things."

"Things? Dancing, holding hands, kissing?" I didn't reply immediately so she took it as an opportunity to ask more questions. "Do you want to suck a dick? Or be fucked by a man? In the ass?" As she said each word her voice dropped more and more until it was almost a whisper at the end. She was looking me right in the eye as she waited my response.

"Yes." And I dropped my eyes onto the table.

"Wow. Well thank you for being honest. I need to absorb that a little. Actually I need to absorb all of this." And she motioned to me sitting across from her.

"I understand that. Truthfully, I am still trying to understand it. I just stopped hating myself for wanting to do this about five years ago. I can say though that saying some of these out loud feels almost therapeutic."

Sarah took a long sip from the straw of her drink and then looked at mine. She grinned a little. "You even drink different as a girl. You never use a straw as a man but you are using one now?"

"Following your clues. You always use one so I thought I should. I also kind of wanted to see my lipstick on it."

Sarah actually laughed at that. "I have one last question, for now, I am sure I will have others later. Does anyone else know you do this? Have you told anyone else?"

"No one who knows me or knows my name. I participate in a forum for crossdressers and have talked about it there. I have never told anyone in person. I guess Pat knows and Jordie. Pat asked me earlier if I had done this before. Her sister, Terry, dated a crossdresser so she pretty much saw how much I was enjoying this morning and asked if I was one. I told her I needed to talk to you before I talked to her."

"I appreciate that. Speaking of Pat and Jordie we should catch up with them and figure out the plans for the afternoon." She pulled out her phone and I could tell she was typing a quick message.

We both got up and headed out the pub towards our room. The walk back was quiet. Sarah checked her phone once and told me that Pat and Jordie would meet us at our room. As we walked by a set of large circular windows we could see that the sun was making its way out and it was starting to look nice out. When got to our room they were standing outside waiting for us. Sarah asked them to step into our room and we all found a place to sit.

"So, are you all okay?" Leave it to Pat to just ask the question straight up.

"Yes, for now. I still have questions but I decided on the walk back that this would be a great chance for both of us. A chance for me to see if I can be comfortable with this in my life and a chance for Brandi to experience things and figure out just what she wants."

"How about you.... Brandi? Are you okay?" Pat had hesitated saying Brandi but I appreciated her asking me. "I am guessing by what Sarah said you are a crossdresser? Have you been one for long?"

"Yes I am okay. I feel like a big weight has been lifted but I am also very nervous. Thank you all for your support. And yes, I am crossdresser and I have been one since I was like ten."

Both Pat and Jordie smiled as I said that but I could see a little surprise in their expression also.

"So, tell us what you want to do as Brandi on this trip? What are things you have dreamed about doing, or wearing, or experiencing? Not sure we can make all of them happen but we can try, right ladies?" Sarah actually sounded sincere as she asked that and even a little upbeat about it.

"Honestly, some of them are already happening. I dressed as woman and went out in public. I am wearing makeup. Those are two huge things."

"Are leggings enough or is there certain things you want to wear? I know Terry's boyfriend never wanted to wear anything but dresses." Pat added.

"I would love to wear a dress and heels. I have a theory that lots of crossdressers are teen girls on the inside. They want to wear makeup, and pretty dresses, and heels because they didn't get to do that as a teen girl. Oh, and we have a weakness for sequins, prom dresses, bridesmaid dresses, and wedding dresses. All because they scream girl. Personally, I also love lace dress and I have an obsession with heels." I couldn't believe I was getting to say that out loud.

"Well, I have a dress you can wear tonight. Probably, won't be able to make the some of those other dresses happen, especially the prom and wedding dress, on this trip. Maybe we can figure something out on the heels but I only have wedges with me and I don't think they will fit."

While Sarah said that, I noticed both Pat and Jordie suddenly smiled and looked at each other. It was subtle but I definitely saw something.

"A dress tonight would be amazing. Did you bring your silver and rhinestone T strap sandals? If you did, could I wear them? They fit, they are close to being too small but I have worn them before. Sorry I didn't mention that earlier, I honestly just remembered."

"I did. And you can borrow them tonight, but I was planning to wear them on semi-formal night, which I think is tomorrow. Right now we need to figure out what you are going to wear the rest of the day. I am pretty sure what you have on now would be too hot to wear to the pool. Any thoughts?"

"I would love to wear a cute bathing suit but I think I might have to go with the shorts you lent me yesterday and borrow another t shirt?"

"I might have a bathing suit you could borrow. I have one that I think would fit you. I threw it in at the last minute but honestly it would be kind of tight on me." Pat said this as she moved out of the door of the room and went into hers.

I wasn't sure about that idea. I would feel really exposed in a woman's bathing suit. Pat was back in what felt like a minute and handed me a bathing suit. I knew immediately, I at least wanted to try it on. It was a bright multi colored one piece suit with a built in skirt.

"Well try it on. I know you are dying to." Sarah said. I think the smile on my face when I saw it gave me away.

I stepped in the bathroom and quickly shed the clothes I was wearing and slipped into the suit. Pat was right it did fit, but my lack of breasts left a lot to be desired and while the skirt would hide my bulge problem while standing up I would have to be careful that I didn't expose that area to scrutiny so someone would see a bump that shouldn't be there. My other problem was my leg hair and hair under my arms.

When I stepped out to model it and get the approval from the others, Sarah was the only one in the room.

"They went to change into their suits. I told them that if it did fit you would have some additional work to do before you would be ready for the pool. Looks like it fits and I was right about the work."

"Are you okay with me wearing this? And what I need to do to wear it?" I asked praying her answer would be yes.

"I think I have to be right? I don't want to be the bitch who ruins all your dreams do I? Let me get you one of my razors, shaving cream and some lotion. Don't use the razor you borrowed from this morning for this."

I think I did a little jump of excitement as she said that. I had always wanted to shave my legs and under arms. I had been shaving my groin area for years, telling Sarah it was for hygiene reasons. All my chest hair had been waxed off when I dropped below 180 pounds as a reward for all my working out and dieting. I had told Sarah that I hated how much grey was in it now and she accepted that.

"Have you ever shaved your legs or underarms? Like way back?" Sarah asked as she stepped out of the toilet side of the dual bathroom and handed me the supplies.

"No, but I have wanted to."

"Well Brandi, when you have to do it all the time you might not think it as enjoyable as you are thinking it will be. Take your time doing it and make sure you use this lotion when you are done. I am going to put a cover up on the bed for you and you can meet us at the pool when you are done."

"You are going to the pool? That is surprising."

"I wouldn't want to miss your bathing suit debut Sweetie. Plus you will need me to put sun screen on you. Unless you think you want to find a hot guy to do that?" She smiled as she said it but the tone said something a little different.

I chose not to respond and stepped into the shower area. I was determined I was going to enjoy shaving and feeling girly as much as I could. I lathered my legs up first and while anxious to be done and see the results I took Sarah's advice and didn't rush. I was very surprised at how difficult doing under my arms was but I immediately loved the look. I was very careful to not get any water on my face and ruin Jordie's makeup work.

Stepping out of the shower I took the lotion and sat on the end of the bed and liberally applied it to my legs. I loved the smooth feel and how they looked. I went to the bathroom and got some of Sarah's deodorant and put that on, again enjoying how it looked and felt without any hair there.

I stepped into the bathing suit that Pat had left me. I enjoyed the look from the chest down but the lack of breast still bothered me. I went over to where I put the bra I was wearing earlier and took out my sock falsies and stuffed the bathing suit. It would work but I needed to make sure that I didn't bend over to far and I wouldn't be doing an swimming. That was probably a good idea because of the makeup anyways.

I checked the groin area again and the little bump was visible. I considered putting one the thongs on but I also knew another way to make the bump flatter and smoother. I went back into the bathroom and looked through Sarah's things. I found what I was looking for. She had three panty liners deep in the large makeup case she had brought.

I had used them before to make the appearance flat and they worked well. There was also a small thrill in secretly knowing that I was wearing something only women used. I placed it my bathing suit and checked to make sure it was working and it was.

I grabbed the cover up and put it on. It was basically a very thing white lace robe that came to about my knees. I slipped on my flip flops, picked up my sling pack with all my pool supplies, and out the door I went. I was walking with confidence until I realized that this was my first trip out alone completely dressed as a woman. Suddenly I was nervous again and anxious to get to the relative safety of Sarah, Pat, and Jordie.

Walking out the door, and onto the deck the pools were on, I tried to see if anyone was staring, or worse laughing at me, and realized that they were all pretty much absorbed in their own moments. I made my way to the adult only pool area and soon saw the rest of our group. They had found three lounge chairs in the sun and as I walked up to them Jordie was the first to see me and she greeted me with a smile.

Sarah turned to me and looked me up and down said. "You look pretty good, nervous? Umm, how do you have boobs?"

"Yes very, and the same way I had them earlier."

"Oh, well I guess there will be no swimming for you."

"No, but that is okay."

Sarah stood up. "I was saving this seat for you. Too hot in the sun for me."

"Thank you, before you go can you spray put some sun screen on my back please." I knew this meant that I would have to take my coverup off and be exposed to everyone at the pool in just the bathing suit. When I dropped it over the back of the lounger all three them definitely gave me a once over.

Pat said. "I was right, that suit looks way better on you than it does me. And it looks like for a novice you did a great job of shaving."

"Thank you." She sounded sincere and it was nice to be complimented on my appearance.

Sarah had the sun screen out and I turned my back to her. "Well you are going to have some interesting tan lines after this trip that is for sure." I felt the spray covering me and her move the straps to make sure she got everywhere. When she lifted the little skirt to make sure the back of my thighs were covered she said. "Shame this skirt is covering your butt, if the men could see it they would be fighting over who got to put sun screen on you. Have you seen any hotties here you are interested in? I understand that you a Pat have your eye on one already!"

"That isn't what I said, I just said that when Brad..... umm... I mean Brandi and I were here yesterday there was some nice eye candy. And even as good as he... damn it... she looks, neither Brandi or I were going to steal him away from the woman he was with. She was gorgeous."

"Well keep looking you two. I am sure there are some men here that would be happy to spend some time with you all." Again she was smiling as she said it but I couldn't tell if she was making digs, trying to make a joke about the situation, or just trying to lighten the mood.

The bartender walked by and said. "Ladies, another round of drinks? And how about you miss, what would you like?"

Sarah said. "Another round for the three of us and she would like the drink of the day."

When the waiter walked away Sarah motioned for me to sit on the lounger and she sat next to me. "So, do you see any guys here that you find attractive? I know you told me earlier that you don't find many men attractive but there are some that you do. Do you have a type."

I was a little surprised she said this in front of Pat and Jordie and at least Jordie's eyes widened but I could also tell they were waiting for my response.

"Umm.... I tend to mostly notice them from the chest to the waist. I like hard bodies with nice defined abs. Muscular arms, tattoos are a nice extra. Probably the easiest way to say it is.... If you share a meme of a hot guy on social media, I tend to like those pics also." I smiled wide as I said this.

They all laughed and nodded and then Sarah pointed to a guy across the way "So like that guy over there?"

Pat and I broke out laughing and she said "Exactly like that guy, he is the one we were eyeing up yesterday."

"Mom, I can see why you and Brandi were checking him out. He is hot."

Sarah leaned in close to me and whispered "Would you like to suck his dick?"

I just nodded yes and looked up to see the waiter standing there with our drinks. It turned out the drink of the day was a Hurricane. Sarah took hers, stood up and told use she would catch up with us later and to enjoy the sun.

I asked Pat and Jordie if they had eaten lunch and they said that they had got some wraps and fries when they first came out. I hadn't eaten so I went to get a slice of pizza. I was half way there when I realized that I hadn't put my coverup on. I took this a sign I was getting more comfortable.

When I got back Pat and Jordie had big smiles on their face and I soon saw why. Three very hot guys had come to the pool and were sitting on the edge of it, directly in our line of sight, with their legs and feet dangling in the water. They were all Jordie's age or younger so for Pat and I they were just eye candy. We tried to get her to go over and start talking to them but she wouldn't.

Eventually one of them jumped in the water and then used his arms to lift himself back out. This caused his pelvis to push forward as his butt cleared the edge. The water had made his board shorts tight across his groin. The result is we were treated to the definitive outline of a what could only be described as massive cock. I think all three of us gasped at the same time.