Finally a Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh My God. I am not sure if that turned me on or scared me." Pat said.

"MOM!" Jordie exclaimed.

"I know what it did for me." I said and blushed.

"Okay, so spill the beans. Time for you to come clean. Obviously, you like girly stuff but are you gay also? Bi-sexual? What?" Pat asked.

"I am curious. I told Sarah this. In general I don't find men attractive, at least compared to girls. But, and some of this is new to me, I find a nice male body attractive and well lets just say that I like pics of certain male anatomy and it may or may not turn me on some." I really couldn't believe I was saying that out loud either.

"Have you ever been with a guy?" It was Jordie who asked this question.

"No. And I am not seeking out the opportunity. But under the right circumstances I would at least like to satisfy my curiosity."

"Well I am not sure if a daughter is supposed to know this about her mother, or a mother is supposed to know this about her daughter.... If you want any cock sucking lessons we would be great teachers. The first thing you need to know is that to be good at it, you have to love to do it, and we LOVE to suck dick."

I couldn't believe Jordie had just said that. I just stared at them both. Then I wondered about their husbands. How could you leave a woman who loved to suck dick? Sarah hadn't sucked mine in, hell I couldn't even remember how long.

Pat was still giggling about what Jordie had said and asked "Was that to much information?"

"I am thinking by the end of this trip nothing with be TMI." I responded. "Speaking of TMI I need to use the little girls room and I am not ready to really use a girls room so I am heading back to the room. Jordie will you do my makeup again this evening?"

"Of course, I would love to. What time?"

"How about five o'clock? It is just before four now. Will that give you enough time for you to be ready for the evening?"

Pat interjected "listen, if you are going to be one of the girls on the this trip and I really hope you are. We have to decide that modesty is good, but that seeing each other in towels or even undies is acceptable. That will let us try out different outfits, accessories and help with hair, makeup.... Nails. Speaking of that do you want your nails done?"

Nails... did I want my nails done of course I wanted my nails done. I had been looking at their nails with envy all afternoon. "YES... I want my nails done."

"Okay, you didn't have to shout it." Pat giggled again. "How about I go back now and do your nails?"

"I don't want to take away your pool time."

"I am leaving anyways. I figure if I leave Jordie here by herself maybe one of those hotties will come introduce themselves, hopefully the one with the big dick."

We walked back together and Pat told me to give her thirty minutes and she would do my nails. At the last second, make sure Sarah is okay with that. She may want to do them herself.

I entered the room and found Sarah sitting at the vanity. She had just finished her hair. "Done checking out the hotties. See anything good?"

I started laughing and told her what we had seen and told her she should have stayed so she could have seen it to. I thought she would laugh or at least smile at that.

Instead she said. "You want that big thing in your butt? Hurts me to think about it. Or maybe you just want to suck it and have him cum in your mouth? You want to be a sissy cocksucker for him?"

I was taken back by what she was saying and wasn't sure what to say in response. Finally I said. "I don't know. I am curious about those things but I don't know if I will like them. And I don't plan seeking the opportunity to find out. I won't cheat on you." I was hoping that would change her attitude.

"Here's the deal. When you are dressed like that you have my permission to get all the dick you want. Brandi can suck and fuck every man on this ship if she wants. But Brandi can not explore as a lesbian. And Brad can't explore, especially as a faggot. Is that clear?"

I was shocked at what she had just said. I had never heard her use the word faggot in fact I new that she hated that word. She had gay friends and was always supportive of them.

"Is it clear? I actually want Brandi to have those experiences. I will even help her have them."

"Okay." Although I think is was just acknowledging she had said it not agreeing with her. "I need to get in the shower. Can I still borrow your Minnie Mouse LuLaRoe dress?"

She nodded yes.

"And... the bra I borrowed earlier? Plus your silver sandals?"

"Yes."

"Oh and would be okay if Pat painted my nails?" I actually said that quietly, scared that I was going to anger her.

"Sure. What color? You know men like bright red nails on your fingers when you are holding their dick in your hand. Or at least that is what you told me when my finger nails were red a long time ago."

I was really confused now. Was this permission or was it teasing, was she mad that I asked.

"If you don't want me to please say so and I won't."

"No, I do want you to, honestly. I really do want you to experience all of this. I think you need to find out what exactly you want." She picked up the remote and started watching TV which let me know the conversation was over.

I showered using Sarah's shampoo and conditioner and when I stepped out I used her deodorant again. I was loving how all of it smelled. It beat smelling like Old Spice. I stepped out of shower side bathroom and went in and brushed my teeth in the other bathroom. I left the door open and yelled to Sarah that Jordie was going to do my makeup and that besides my nails, I wanted Pat to blow dry my hair.

"You need to watch what they are doing and learn how to do it yourself. It is nice of them to help you but they can't spend the whole trip being your stylist. And you need to learn how to wear a towel like a girl, up under your arms, sweetie." Sarah had walked up to the bathroom and saw me with the towel around my waist.

I adjusted the towel and went into the room to see her Minnie Mouse dress laying on the bed. It was different colored pink stripes in a wave pattern with Minnie silhouettes on it. I think I was drawn to the Minnie's and the pink and that is why I requested this one to wear. Sarah had put her t strap sandals next to them along with the bra I had worn earlier.

I grabbed the panties I had worn earlier, thinking that I need to find time tomorrow to do some laundry since the only clean pair I had left was the leopard print pair. I slipped the panties and bra on and walked into the bathroom to get my sock breast from the bathing suit and stuffed them in the bra. I slipped the dress over my head and grabbed the shoes.

"Wait, let me take a quick look." When I stopped and turned around she nodded. "Now a quick twirl." I obeyed and actually enjoyed seeing the hem spin a little. "Very nice, it fits you good, you look cute."

"Thank you. I will come back once they are done."

I knocked on the door and Pat answered. I heard the shower running and Pat motioned me to the vanity chair.

"I wanted you to blow dry my hair so it will be as full as it was this morning and show me your tricks." I said.

Pat proceeded to blow it out and it definitely had a fuller look to it. The shower turned off and as the door opened she said "Hey, just so you know Brandi is here." Jordie stepped out with a towel around her and another one around her head.

"Lets do your nails over here. I gathered all the colors that Jordie and I brought for you to pick from." She motioned to the couch and handed me the bottles.

There was a teal, a purple, two colors of red and a pink. I almost picked one of the reds just to spite Sarah but thought better of it. I considered the purple but in the end decided on the pink because.... well pink means girl.

"I thought you would pick that. So are we just doing the toes or toes and fingers?"

"Both please."

Pat went straight to work and when she was done I couldn't stop looking at them. She noticed this. "As I am watching you and how much these things mean to you, I am realizing how many fun things about being a girl I take for granted. Thank you."

I teared up for the second time that day. "No, thank you, both. I could have never dreamed a day like today."

Jordie had gotten up from the vanity and motioned me over to it. "So you want it a little heavier for this evening?" I nodded. "Okay."

When she was done, once again the color matched the dress, and it looked amazing. I had paid close attention like Sarah had told me to and felt like I could do everything but the eye shadow and eye liner. I would definitely need practice for that. I thanked them both and said I was going to check on Sarah and for them to knock on our door when they were ready.

I stepped back in our room and Sarah immediately got up to look at me. She smiled and said. "You look wonderful. Do you think you look wonderful? Are you happy?"

I nodded. Not trusting myself to not get emotional and Sarah was so up and down in her comments wasn't sure how she would react to if I did.

"The show in the theater tonight is the magician. I am thinking about skipping it and doing some shopping. I would like for you to go with me because I want to buy you few presents as part of your debut."

"That sounds fun. Not so much the presents but the shopping with you part. I think Pat and Jordie want to see the show. Should we tell them to just to meet us in the pub for trivia is they want?"

Sarah nodded her head and was typing a text that I assumed was to Pat. Her phone buzzed seconds later and said Pat likes the plan and will meet us there.

We entered the shop and Sarah headed straight to the jewelry section. She pulled me close to her. "You look great, but what will put you over the top is a few accessories. A necklace, maybe a ring or two, a bracelet.

I perked up at the bracelet suggestion. I had always loved the Alex and Ani bracelets, especially the ones with Disney charms on them. I immediately spotted them and Sarah smiled as I found a silver one I liked in seconds. I then looked at necklaces. I saw a pendant necklace with the Disney style D on it. It was silver with cubic zirconia all along it. I did look at rings but nothing jumped out immediately at me.

Sarah then saw me looking at earrings. "Do you want earrings? Those holes will be hard to hide if you go back to boy mode you know."

"I know. The answer is yes, I want earrings. I think I need to think on that though before buying them."

"Good idea. There are two other things you need to pick up. I saw them last night in the store on the other side. Let's pay for these and then go over there."

I walked to the counter and put my purchase next to the register. The cast member complimented me on my selections. I nodded and smiled, trying not to speak. I didn't really have a girl voice so I didn't want to give myself away. The Cast Member rang our stuff up and as she started to put the jewelry in a bag Sarah said. "I am pretty sure she wants to wear that now."

I did and I took the bracelet and slide it onto my left wrist. I struggled with the necklace and since Sarah was holding the bags the Cast Member stepped around the counter and helped with the clasp. She told me I looked wonderful and that her brother, now sister was transgendered.

As we walked out Sarah said. "Just like bras, that gets easier with time." I said thank you when she handed me the bag with the empty boxes in it.

We walked over to the other side and Sarah immediately picked up what looked like a white robe and draped over her arm before going over to look at the purses.

"You need a purse. Or at least a clutch, not all your dresses have pockets so you will need something to hold the essentials."

"All my dresses? Right now I just have this dress and it has pockets."

Sarah eyes had widened as I spoke like she had be caught or surprised. "I meant not all dresses, not yours. I was hoping that maybe Pat had something you could borrow also. Besides I doubt the dresses you have at home have pockets. Plus you need to learn both the pain and joy of purses. It is fun to pick out cute ones, it is also a pain to have to carry around."

I immediately knew the one I wanted. It was a rose gold clutch with a crossbody removable strap. It matched the rose gold back pack and wallet. I had always loved the rose gold back pack. I picked it up immediately.

"I should have known. Sequins, bows, pink. You are SUCH a girl." She smiled as she said it though.

"I know it is a lot of money but can I get all of this?" I am sure my eyes showed both excitement and begging.

She nodded and we made our way to the register. I figured out the object on her arm was a coverup. "You will need that tomorrow for Castaway Cay. I am going to need my coverup for myself."

She suggested we drop the bags in our room on the way to the pub. In the room I put the shopping bag in the chair in the corner but Sarah told me to hand her the clutch. She took the sales tabs off and attached the shoulder strap. She then took it in with her to the bathroom. When she came out she handed it to me and said. "All set. I loaded it with the essentials for you."

I opened it and saw that the essentials included a panty liner still in the package, a condom, a small tube of lubrication, a lip stick, a mirrored compact and a small plastic container that I knew had Advil, Zantac, and Imodium in it.

"At least three of these things I don't consider essentials. A panty liner? And why did you have a condom and lube?"

"Well you wore a panty liner earlier today right? So you must have some need for it? And those are left over from our anniversary trip a few years ago. I brought them on the trip just in case, but you didn't show any interest so they have been in my travel makeup bag since then."

"You didn't show any interest either.... I didn't know that you wanted to have sex on that trip. And why lubrication?" Had she wanted to try anal sex?

"Not for what you are thinking, I can assure you. Unlike you, I have never even considered having a dick in my ass. I am older now and had it in case I needed a little help in getting ready for Brad. Since Brad isn't here and Brandi is my roommate on this trip I probably won't need it. Hopefully she can find a reason to use it on this cruise." Sarah was stepping out the door as she said that and it was obvious that this conversation was over.

We headed off to meet Pat and Jordie in the pub. First, we stopped and sat for a while in the lobby. We both enjoyed people watching very much and pointed out different sights to each other. Mostly cute kids, a few cute outfits we saw women wearing, and a few cute guys. It was a wonderful thirty minutes or so before we realized we needed to get moving to be on time for trivia.

As we walked down the hallway Sarah fallen behind me for a brief bit. When she was again besides me she looked over and commented. "Unfortunately, that dress doesn't show off your ass the way leggings do but you have fantastic legs. I bet in heels your butt and legs are amazing. Can you walk pretty well in heels?"

"Yes." Was my quick response.

"What size heel do your shoes have?"

This was going to be interesting to see her response when I told her. "I have a half dozen pairs. Two of them have 3 inch heels, three have a four inch heel, and one pair is a platform pump with five inch heel."

"Five inches? You can walk in them? I thought five inch heels were only decorations for when you were on your back with a man between your thighs and your legs in the air. Even four inch heels pretty much scream fuck me."

"Yes, I can walk in them." Was all I said and ignored the rest of her comments.

We walked into the pub and quickly saw Pat and Jordie sitting in the same spot we were in last night. I took my seat and looked over and saw the family from the night before, all of six of them this time. The older woman in the group gave me a big smile and at the same time elbowed her husband whose cheeks got really red as she said something to him.

We all ordered wines or Sangrias from the waiter. "Did you find anything at the store?" Jordie asked.

I showed her the bracelet first and then the necklace. She and Pat told me how nice they were. Sarah pointed out my clutch, making sure to point out that I chose a pink sequined one and how girly it was. We enjoyed our drinks and again I did get small thrill at the lip stick marks that were left on my wine glass. I also enjoyed seeing finger nails as I held the glass in my hand.

Trivia ended and it was time to head off to dinner. We were eating at Animator's Palate tonight and I was excited for Pat and Jordie to see Crush come on the screen. Although I knew tonight's menu was my least favorite. To get there we just needed to go down the stairs. There was a little motion from the sea with the boat tonight so everyone was making sure they were able hold the handrails.

"Bet you are glad you are wearing flats this evening." Sarah pointed out. "This would be tough in your heels."

"I think I would be okay. I walk up and down our stairs at home."

"Yea, but those stairs aren't moving with the ships motion."

We arrived at the restaurant and were quickly seated. I choose to have another glass of wine but was a little worried about the pressure I was feeling on my bladder. So far all my peeing had been done in our room and it was a pretty good distance from here.

After we ordered our dinner the waitress leaned down and quietly said. "You look lovely tonight. You know Disney is very inclusive and supportive. I want to make sure we use the right name and pronouns. Is she and her right for you?"

I was surprised but not surprised at her question. "Yes, that would be fine. And when I am dressed like this I go by Brandi."

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." She responded as she stood upright and walked away.

We finished dinner and everyone wanted to go to the adult entertainment tonight. It was a thing called Match your Mate which was always fun to watch and one of Sarah's favorites.

"I am going to run back to the room real quick and will meet you there." I said.

"What do you need from the room." Sarah asked.

I leaned towards her and quietly said. "I just need to pee real quick."

"So do I but there are plenty of ladies rooms right here and next to the club."

"Not sure I want to go in one of them with other women."

"Nonsense. No one is going to care. Just make sure you sit and don't spray pee everywhere. Then when you are done check to see how you look in mirror and no one will look at you twice."

She actually took my arm and steered me out of the restaurant and into the nearest bathroom. I did exactly what she had instructed and actually touched up my lipstick a little. She smiled at me in the mirror and out we went.

We found seats in the club and Sarah was explaining what was going to happen to Pat and Jordie. I heard someone say excuse me and turned to see the woman from last night who had told me about her husband looking at my butt.

"Yes?" I said in a low voice. I knew that I really needed to work on a more female voice.

"I wanted to tell you that you look lovely. I am thinking that this more than just lost luggage? Or did they find your luggage and that was what was in it?" She had a huge smile on her face and I could tell she was being sincere and supportive.

"My luggage is really lost, but this may not be my first time wearing something like this." I had hesitated to say it but she felt safe.

"I am pretty sure it isn't your second time wearing something like that either." Again she had an ear to ear smile as she spoke. "Are you enjoying the cruise?"

She felt so welcoming and safe. "I am loving it. It has been a dream come true."

"I am Lisa. It is very nice to meet you and you are?"