Finally a Princess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brandi. At least that is my name currently." I smiled.

She tapped the shoulder of the man next to her on the shoulder who had been talking to the younger women in their group. He turned towards her.

"Steve, this is Brandi the person who you have been checking out the past two days. Brandi, this is my husband Steve."

I am sure my face was beet red but somehow I managed to say. "It is nice to meet you Steve."

"It is nice to meet you Brandi. Don't pay any attention to my wife. She loves to try and embarrass me. Although she is partly right, I may have glanced at you a few times you are very pretty."

Was he flirting with me? Right in front of his wife. I looked at her and she smiled and giggled at his comment. She must be okay with it. I had never experienced a man flirting with me before. It was wonderful and I suddenly felt a little bold.

"Thank you. From what I heard from your wife though, it wasn't my face that you were glancing at." I put a heavy emphasis on the both the words face and glancing and felt a quick rush of adrenaline.

It was his turn to get a little red in the face but quickly responded. "I guess you could say you look good both coming and going."

While I was thinking of how to respond to that with more than the smile I felt on my face. His wife said. "I bet you would like to know how she looks cumming."

Now both our faces were red as a fire truck. Right then I heard Sarah say to me. "Are you going to introduce us to your new friends?"

I stammered. "Oh...sure. Sorry. This is Steve and his wife Lisa. Steve and Lisa this is my wife Sarah, our good friend Pat, and her daughter Jordie."

Lisa spoke first. "It is nice to meet you. I am Brandi's new friend. Steve is Brandi's new admirer." Again the woman said things with the biggest smile and most unarming demeanor that you just had to laugh a little.

"Oh, is that right? Brandi has an admirer. Well I am sure she is happy about that." Sarah facial expression was so neutral that I couldn't tell if she was angry, sincere or sarcastic.

The two other women with Steve and Lisa had moved in closer and when Lisa saw them she pointed. "This is our daughter Nancy and her fiancé Melissa. Our son Trevor and his fiancé Susan are supposed to be meeting us here also but they keep going back to the room for some reason, I can't imagine why. This is an engagement celebration trip for our kids and our future daughter in laws."

Sarah did the introducing for us to Nancy and Melissa. They both smiled broadly when she introduced me as her husband. I was still thinking about how at ease Lisa had been when introducing her lesbian daughter and future daughter in law. Obviously they were very comfortable with the LBGTQ community.

Some quick small talk occurred about where we all were from and what we did to afford Disney cruises. Lisa and Steve lived about an hour from Orlando and they owned a contracting business and worked together. Steve worked the job sites and still banged nails, as she described it, occasionally. She was the salesperson and did the books. Their son also worked with them. Nancy and Melissa were both nurses in the Tampa area.

The show started and we all turned our attention to it. It was basically a twist on the old Newly Wed game but the couples were picked by how long they had been married. One set was actually on their honeymoon, another had been married for ten years, and the last one for over thirty. There were lots of laughs during it and we all had a good time.

When it ended we got up to leave, I noticed that Steve was much taller than I was. I am just at five feet nine inches, he was at least two maybe three inches over six feet. I quickly realized when I occasionally day dreamed about men, I always thought about menn who I could wear heels with and not be taller than. Steve fit that bill. I caught myself taking a good look at him. He obviously took care of himself. His salt and pepper hair was cut short and his waist was trim. He definitely looked good for his age which I guessed to be close to mine.

We all said our good byes and hopes that we would see each other tomorrow either on the island, in the pub, or later in the evening. My eyes followed Steve as he moved away and Lisa saw me and gave me a wink.

Right then Sarah touched my elbow, leaned in closed and said. "Careful dear your panties might end up getting a little wet if you get too turned on."

Thankfully Pat came up right then. "Mind if I walk back with you ladies? Seems Jordie is going into one of the other bars for a drink." She emphasized the word drink like it was a code word.

"Oh, do you think maybe with one of the guys from the pool this afternoon?"

"I hope so, hopefully the one with the big cock. She deserves that."

Sarah and I laughed and we all headed to our rooms. It was almost 11:30 now and we were fast tiring.

"What time do you want breakfast and what time do you want to head onto the island? They will probably start letting people off the boat at around 08:30. I am normally up early because I like to see us pull into port."

Pat looked at Sarah. "Well I know you aren't up early? What works for you?"

"How about we walk out of the rooms at 08:30 that should put us getting off the boat by 09:30 by the time we get changed and ready to head out. Plus, since we are going on the island the beauty queen over here won't need as much hair styling and make up." She glanced at me.

"Sounds great. See you in the morning."

"Thank you for everything today Pat. It was amazing!"

Sarah and I stepped into our room and took turns peeing, removing our makeup, and changing into our sleeping attire. We were in the separate beds with the lights out.

"So you are really enjoying this aren't you?"

"Yes, but I will stop the minute you are uncomfortable with it."

"No, I think you are just getting started and tomorrow will be another day you won't forget any time soon. Good night."

I said good night and wondered if Sarah knew something I didn't or had something planned I didn't know about. It was again difficult to get to sleep but I was excited for the morning.

Part 3 coming soon. Those of you anxious for, and waiting for things to heat up, you shouldn't be disappointed.