All Comments on 'Finally a Princess Pt. 04'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

brad/brandi needs to get that head on straight and take care of the marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i hope when they get home they go back to husband and wife and sarah doesn't decide to divorce brad after the cruise and that she doesn't decide to try other men as this was her idea to start with if so maybe pat will take him in and take care of him

alexis19901alexis19901over 3 years ago

Only one more part? Say it ain't so! This needs to carry on forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I like this story but............

I like this story but I would like to have seen the crossdressing bring Sarah and Brad/Brandi together rather than creating more doubts and questions. We will see what happens next. I look forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

I confess that I was not particularly excited about the premise when I started. I fully expected to read the first few paragraphs of chapter 1 then move onto something more to my liking. But I could not stop reading! I was completely engrossed in Brandi's story. It seemed so real. You are a terrific writer! I appreciate that you have allowed the story to develop at a natural and believable pace. I feel like I know the characters in your story. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Thank you so much for putting so much time in your story and sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don't leave us hanging....!

Where's the next part?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Another part of this story that really hits me hard:

"It was an interesting moment of marital intimacy, mind reading and almost silent conversation between the cross dressed husband, who three hours ago had sex with a man, and the wife who was checking out a much younger man."

This is what I want for me and my wife -- me crossdressing and having sex with hot men like Steve, and my wife fucking hot young studs. I would be her cuckold. I will serve her, please her, and do anything she orders me to do. That is my dream. Hopefully it comes true one day.

Shelscott45Shelscott45over 2 years ago

My Only comment is about Redd the Pirate. I Honestly Do not know that much about her.

She is New to me, But She sounds So Awesome. I did some "Redd" research too.

(I admit that I am not an Avid Disney Fan. I DO Love All the Princess', Including Elsa! :P

I DO Enjoy Most If Not All the Disney movies. (I do not count the franchises that Disney Acquired)

Eeyore was Always My Favorite "Disney" Character.

I am also a Fan of "Pirates of the Caribbean".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES