Finally a Princess Pt. 05

Story Info
A Disney loving crossdressers dreams and reality clash.
13.7k words
4.65
8.9k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally a Princess (Part 5)

Part 5 of a Disney loving crossdresser who has come out to his wife on a Disney Cruise. With more help, some more Pixie Dust, the dreams continue to come true but some realities are also faced.

I woke up to the feel of the ship vibrating. Since we were frequent cruisers I knew that meant that the side thrusters were being used and we were in the process of docking. It also meant that it was probably a hour later than normal for me to be waking up.

I quickly got out of bed and the first thing I noticed was that my panties were very damp. It took a second to realize that I had probably leaked into them during the night. That immediately made me think of Steve and the fact that we had sex, not once, but twice yesterday. Rushing to the bathroom I peed, cleaned myself up back there some more, shaved and put on a light amount of pink lipstick that Sarah had left on the shelf.

I moved out of the bathroom and changed into a clean pair of teal panties and a matching bra, put my breast forms in place, grabbed the shorts I had been borrowing from Sarah and looked for a t shirt to throw on. I found a pink one that had numerous female Disney Villains on the front and said Bad Girls under it. Grabbing my pink hat and sunglasses I was out the door.

I wanted to get a cup of coffee before going to the front of the ship and hopefully seeing Lisa. When I stepped out of the elevator I immediately saw Lisa.

"I thought you weren't coming this morning. I figured you were feeling guilty or something."

"Sorry. I slept later than normal. I would love to have a morning chat with you if it isn't to late. Can I just grab a cup of coffee first."

"Sure."

We walked toward where the coffee was and I reflected on the fact that it was Lisa that had really helped me end up having sex with her husband Steve. She was the one that started a conversation the first night of the cruise when I was dressed in Sarah's leggings and woman's t shirt. I was wearing those because Sarah had made me believe that my luggage was lost.

Lisa had also introduced me to Steve the second night when I had gone a step further, and worn a dress and had my hair and make up done so I looked like a woman. This was after I had confessed to Sarah that I had been a crossdresser all my life. The next morning I had seen Lisa on the top deck of the ship as we pulled into Castaway Cay. That is when, after a very friendly conversation, I confessed to her that besides being a crossdresser that I was curious about and interested in sex with a man.

She told me that she occasionally enjoyed sex with women and because of that she allowed Steve to seek certain sexual activities with other women. Specifically, she said that he was allowed to get blow jobs and anal sex from them because she didn't enjoy either of them. Yesterday I had very much enjoyed doing both with her husband, while enjoying the permission of my wife to do it.

After I got my coffee we found a place to sit that was away from anyone else. We looked at each other and it felt tense. Finally I had to say something.

"Is everything okay? Are we okay? I just sense something. I am sorry if I have done something, you know besides the obvious."

She smiled and looked down at her hands. "The obvious being sucking and fucking my husband." Lisa never missed an opportunity to be very blunt. She then reached out and put her hand on top of mine. "I am sorry. This is really about me. You didn't do anything wrong. I know I told you it was okay, hell I encouraged it. And you offered not to, even though it was obvious to everyone how much you wanted Steve."

"I am sorry if I caused you pain. I would never want to do that. I know we have only know each other a few days but, as Brandi, I only have a few friends and you definitely are one of them. You are fun, warm, kind, supportive and funny. In short you are awesome."

"Oh, that is so sweet. Thank you. I think you are pretty special also. Why can't you have real tits to suck on and a pussy I can lick." She smiled and laughed. "The problem is this. I am jealous of you. Which makes me an awful friend so I am not awesome."

"Why are you jealous of me?"

"Why, have you seen how you looked the last couple days? And I would kill to have your ass and legs. Plus, while I have know that Steve has the occasional hook ups, I have never really known who it was with. I also have never seen Steve so anxious to be with one of his hook ups. He has the hots for you bad."

"Lisa are you kidding? You are a beautiful woman. I think you are forgetting the amount of work that goes into making me look like that. I have my own personal hair stylist and makeup woman." I was referring to my wife and I's friends Pat and Jordie who were on the cruise with us. Pat did hair for a living and Jordie sold makeup.

She smiled and gripped my hand harder and I continued. "Take this morning for instance. Without their help I am pretty much just a man wearing girls stuff and hoping nobody looks to closely at me."

"Well I know that Steve really likes what he sees."

"Maybe what Steve likes is the taboo of it. And he likes knowing that he has to put little, to no, effort into getting in my panties because I am pretty much a sure thing for him. I even told him that yesterday afternoon."

She smiled at that. "I may just be feeling sorry for myself. I haven't had a chance to scratch my itch on this trip. Maybe if that had happened I wouldn't be feeling all of this."

"What about with Pat? No luck there?" I had suggested after she said she was interested in Sarah that she would probably have a better shot with Pat. Yesterday they had seemed pretty close and I thought maybe there was a chance something would happen.

"No. I think she is maybe a little curious but she isn't curious enough to let it happen. She is definitely fun to spend time with though."

"I am sorry. Look, I want us to be friends so if you can forget that Steve and I were together yesterday, I won't do anything more with him. The other day we had mentioned going on bike ride together on the island but didn't make any definite plans. If he asks, I can tell him I am not up to it. In fact, that might be true, not sure my ass wants to sit on a bicycle seat."

Lisa burst out laughing at my last statement because she knew I was referring to being sore from Steve having fucked me in the ass the night before. "Thank you. I want us to be friends also, even after this cruise is over. I hope you will give me your number so we can stay in touch. I hate being jealous like this."

We stood up and hugged. It felt good.

"I hope to see you on the island later girlfriend!" She was once again loud and smiling.

I raced to the buffet. Last night at dinner we had all made the plan to meet there at 09:00 for breakfast and it was just a little after 9:00 now. I hadn't had a real conversation with Sarah since she walked into our room not long after Steve and I had finished having sex last night. I definitely didn't want to start the day with making her mad by being late.

When I got the lobby area outside the restaurant I saw Pat and Jordie. Pat gave me a cheerful greeting, Jordie's was more subdued. I wished Jordie a happy birthday. Which got a quiet thank you in response. I looked at Pat for a clue and she mouthed she would tell me later. Sarah walked up a minute later and good mornings and a happy birthday were exchanged again. I told them to get their food while I found a table for us.

Once we were all seated Sarah looked at me and asked. "So.... How was your morning. Did you watch us pull into port?"

"It was okay. And no, I woke up a little later than normal. I did have coffee and a long chat with Lisa though."

"So Steve must have worn you out to make you sleep later." Her facial expression was dead. "How was Lisa this morning?"

"Okay." I wanted to talk about something else so I started to tell Pat and Jordie about tonight's show. It was Beauty and the Beast and I told them that it was as good or better than any Broadway show I had ever seen. I explained that we would need to get there a little earlier than the previous shows because it would be crowded.

The walk from breakfast back to our rooms was uncomfortably quiet. Jordie asked if I wanted help with makeup. My response was maybe and could I let her know in a few minutes. I wanted to talk to Sarah first. I was a mental mess right now. The last two or three days had been amazing, outside of some random comments from Sarah I would say they had been perfect. This morning nothing felt right or good.

In our room it was quiet. Sarah began to change to go to the island. I just sat on the couch staring at the wall. "Aren't you going to get dressed?" Sarah finally asked.

"Um, yes. I am thinking though I need the suitcase with my male clothes in it. I think it is time to go back to being a boy."

"What? Why? I thought you were loving this? You have been getting to live out all your dreams? Or at least most of them."

"It has been, or it was, at least until this morning."

"What changed this morning?" I was trying to tell by her tone if she was sincerely asking or just going through the motions of asking the right questions.

"Lisa made me feel really guilty about what has happened with Steve. And I can tell you aren't happy about it either. If I am in boy mode, one there will be no temptations with Steve, he isn't into guys. Two, seeing me in girl stuff will remind you of me being with him. If I am in boy things maybe you won't have that reminder." It was difficult but I looked right in her eyes as I said this.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" She yelled at me. "All of the effort and support that you have gotten so you can live YOUR dream and you want to quit now. Are you sure this isn't because you finally got some dick? Or is it because you got off and now you are embarrassed? This room reeked of cum last night so I know Steve wasn't the only one who orgasmed."

"What. No. I mean yes. I also got off last night but that isn't why I am saying this. You are right this has been a dream. I just. I just don't know." I knew I would stammer if I kept talking and now tears were forming.

"Listen. I am scared okay. I am scared that my husband is gone. That after this week, you are going to want this all the time. My only hope is that novelty of it wears off for you because right now, every time you get the chance to do something new as a woman you light up. The more girly you can be the happier you are."

I just stared at her and felt a tear running down my cheek.

"Lisa is scared also. We talked last night while you were here with Steve getting fucked. She told me that in the past, while she knew he was out doing things, she knew it was a one and done thing. Right now she thinks he would rather be with you than her."

"I am pretty sure it is just sex for Steve."

"Yea, and what about for you? Is it just sex? I saw you kiss him as he left last night. That didn't look like just sex to me."

"Honestly, it is possibly more than just sex but, remember when I told you that crossdressers are a lot like teenage girls? Do you remember your first kiss? First guy you had oral sex with? Who you lost your virginity to? How did you feel about all of those guys?"

"Hmmm... Okay I am going to think on that a little but, I think I understand that."

"Right now, I can't get enough of the kissing, or of his dick, or the being made to feel desired and attractive as a woman. That is why I think stopping dressing and going back to male mode is what is best."

"Are you saying you couldn't stop doing that with him if you are dressed as a girl?"

"I am saying I don't think I would want to if wasn't dressed as a girl."

Sarah's phone had vibrated numerous times during this conversation. So she picked it up and read the messages, smiling at one of them, than turned to me.

"Pat and Jordie are itching to get to the island. I am going to tell them to go without us and that we will be their soon." She quickly typed something.

"The other texts were from Sarah. I am going to read you the first one. It says- Hey, I talked with Brandi this morning and I think I screwed up. I told her I was jealous of her and Steve. She was awesome about it. It is obvious the person under the clothing is very special. Please smooth things over until I can talk to her again."

Again I was getting teary eyed.

"When I didn't respond she sent another one- Hope everything is okay. And on reflection, I hope Brandi gets some more of Steve's dick. I just want both of them to have a good time. I know Steve loves me because he told me this morning. There is a heart eyed emoji after that. ps. Sure you don't want your pussy licked. With a winking emoji."

We both laughed at that and I wiped up the tears.

"So, here is the thing. She is right, you are a good person and you are special. And you have kept all this inside of you all your life. You have given me a good life while having to hide and ignore your wants and desires. You deserve all this." She moved forward and hugged me tightly then stepped back. "So put on your big girl panties and lets enjoy the rest of this trip, okay"

I nodded yes. "Shit, I just realized that if Jordie left I have to do my own makeup."

That caused more laughter. We got both started to get dressed for the beach. Sarah brought me her mascara and eye liner to use. When I grabbed my bathing suit she told me to hold on a minute and brought me out a panty liner to use to help hide and smooth the bump in my bathing suit. She examined my makeup job and did a little touch up for me.

"Ready? We are meeting Pat and Jordie on the adult side."

"Yes, hopefully I can I catch up with Lisa there and talk with her some more. I really like her."

"Just remember my rule. No lesbian stuff for Brandi. She is strictly a cock slut." She had a big smile on her face as she said that.

"I remember. And if you would just let Lisa go down on you she would be really happy." I smiled back.

"Hmm..." And out the door she went.

We chatted about different Disney stuff on the way to the gang plank and the tram to adult side. This was our tenth visit to Castaway Cay so we were a little spoiled and probably taking it for granted. I was looking forward to the new private Disney island that was being developed for the extra cruise ships they were building.

The tram dropped us off and we headed to the beach. Pat saw us first and waived. She had saved us chairs and there was an umbrella that Sarah could sit under for shade.

"Seen any hotties?" Sarah asked. "Speaking of hotties, Jordie what happened with your hottie last night?"

"He got so drunk that he basically couldn't perform. He is definitely eye candy only. Seriously, outside of being nice to look at there isn't anything else attractive about him."

"I am sorry." Sarah said.

"Yea, she is sorry because she was hoping you would have been able to hook her up his friend that looks like Tim Riggins." I said.

"That from the only one of us to have actually gotten some dick on this trip." Sarah fired back.

"Speaking of that. Spill the beans about last night GIRL. Did you get fucked?" Pat said and always added her laugh.

"Yes, and let's just go with it was pretty amazing."

"Good for you! I don't mind being fucked back there but definitely not a favorite." Jordie said.

We all just chuckled. The waiter came by and we all ordered Mai Tai's which was the drink of the day. This was followed by a comfortable quiet as we people watched and rested our eyes some.

"Hey ladies. How is everyone?" Lisa had walked up and instead of her normal loud and enthusiastic greeting she seemed subdued. We all said hi and that we were doing okay.

"Uh, any chance you would go for a walk with me Brandi?"

"Sure."

We headed down the beach. "I want to say I am sorry about this morning. It was just a bad moment for me. I also want to thank you for being so nice about it."

"Lisa, I completely understand. All of this, it is new to me, trust me. One minute it feels right and the next I have no idea what we, and specifically me, is doing. I do know that you have allowed me to have experiences I have only dreamed of and I will always be thankful for that."

She smiled. "Well I want them to continue, I really do. You are a genuine person, honest, kind, sincere. That is rare and I want to help you. So whatever happens with you and Steve today, it is with my blessing."

"Thanks. I told you earlier we really don't have plans for anything today. Maybe it would be best if let yesterday be the end of it. It would be pretty difficult to top that anyways." I smiled.

Lisa laughed. "I will let you decide that. I was serious this morning about wanting to be friends with Brandi after this is over though. I really hopes that happens."

We had walked to the end of the adult beach and were headed back. It was close to lunch time now and I told her I was going to see if my group was ready to eat. She said she was going to do the same.

I arrived back at our group and we all agree we were hungry and headed to the buffet and found a table to eat at. Sarah asked what Lisa wanted to talk about I told her she was just telling me the same thing she had sent in the text to her. Ten minutes later I saw Lisa and her group. They ended up at a table nearby. Steve and I exchanged a wave and a smile but nothing more.

We finished our lunch and I slipped of to the little girls room. Jordie said she need to go also and we went together. On our way back we literally ran into Steve. Or at least I did. A very awkward moment occurred and we stammered our apologizes. Jordie and Steve exchanged hellos and Jordie said she would see me back at the table leaving Steve and I standing there alone.

"So are you doing okay today?" Steve asked.

"Yes, thank you for asking. And thank you for everything yesterday. I am going to treasure those memories!"

"Umm, does that mean there won't be any new memories made today?"

I honestly didn't know what to say. I knew what I thought would be the right thing. I also knew that with Steve standing right here the right thing was a lot less obvious.

"Tell you what, I was going to go on a bike ride by myself right now. How about you go on the bike ride with me and we can figure it out."

I nodded yes and felt my cheeks reddened. I told Steve I would meet him at the bike stand after I told Sarah what I was doing. He agreed to that and I walked to the table. I asked Sarah if we could talk alone for a minute. She got a strange look on her face because there really hadn't been any secrets with Pat and Jordie on the trip but nodded and got up from the table.

"What is going on? Are you okay?"

"I saw Steve coming back from the little girls room. He asked me to go on a bike ride with him. Would that be okay with you?"

"Yes. I told you this morning you deserve to experience these things."

I hugged her and said thank you before moving off to meet Steve. He was standing next to the bike shack and had two bikes with him. A boy bike for him and a girl one for me. I knew it was stupid but I got a little thrill about getting to ride a girls bike.

"Have you ever ridden bikes here before?" He asked me.

"Yes, several times."

"So where should we head?"

I pointed to a path across from where we were standing. "That path will take us down behind all the cabanas and eventually end at a nice beach view.

"Sounds good." He mounted his bike and headed off.

I got on mine and was following him. As we rode I realized he was in the lead, I don't know why but that was comforting to me. It seems like most of my life, being the male, I was always the one that was having to lead or take charge. We rode for about ten minutes and got to the beach view. We got off our bikes and walked out onto the beach. I could tell he wanted to say something didn't seem want to start.