Finally a Princess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several songs later I was ready for a break. I enjoyed wearing my heels and dancing but my feet and calves were getting sore. I made my way to the table and sat next to Steve. We spent a minute looking at each other before I leaned forward and asked him if he had figured out a way for us to be alone. He asked about my room and I said I didn't think that would work this evening.

Sarah and Lisa arrived a few minutes later. They were both giggling a little and then Sarah asked if they could join the love birds. I gave her a look and Lisa came to her defense and said relax, it is just a little teasing. The song stopped and the DJ announced he had a request and they both looked guilty. Lisa looked over at Steve and then me. You all need to dance to this one.

Steve didn't hesitate, he took my hand and out to the dance floor we went. This time we didn't move closer together as we danced, we started with our bodies tight against each other. His hands moved to the top of my ass and as I rubbed against his groin I could feel him start to grow.

We smiled as the singer came to the chorus and Steve sang "Brandy you're a fine girl, what a good wife you would be....."

The second time the chorus came around Jordie, Pat, Melissa and Nancy joined in singing. I smiled and rubbed harder against Steve. When the song ended and we walked off the floor and back to the table where Sarah and Lisa were.

After we sat down Lisa said. "We talked it over while you were dancing. I am going to have a sleep over in Sarah's room tonight so that means Steve will be all alone tonight unless he can find someone to keep him company."

I looked at Sarah, she nodded at me. Steve asked to speak to Sarah for a minute and they moved away from the table.

"Are you okay with this?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why are you okay with this?"

"Because you need to do this. You need to have these experiences. I don't want to be the reason you don't get the chance to find out what is important to you and what you need to be happy. When we get home we will talk about how Brandi fits into our lives and what her role is."

She leaned forward and hugged me again. A few times today when we had hugged I had sensed there was something in the hug, a touch of physical intimacy maybe, there was nothing like that in this. I felt like a hug of compassion or empathy. One that was shared between friends.

Lisa returned and asked Sarah to go out on the dance floor. I sat there looking up at Steve and attempted to read his face as he watched them go. There was awkward silence between us and finally our eyes meet and a smile started to form on his face. I stood up and he held his hand out which I took and without words we started to walk out of the club.

As we stood in the elevator lobby, I took a second to peak in my clutch and confirmed I had put the lube Sarah had given me back in it after last night. Seeing it gave me a small thrill and the butterflies started to gather in my stomach knowing that shortly we would be having sex.

Others had joined us in waiting for the elevator and when the doors opened Steve hit the number seven and moved to a back corner. I followed him in and he took his hands and placed them on my hips and pulled back into him as the elevator became crowded. I backed my ass into his groin and grinded on him just a little. When we reached his floor and stepped out he took my hand to lead him to his room.

Stepping into his room I dropped my clutch on his bed, threw my arms around him and pulled him in for a deep, slow and passionate kiss. When it ended he removed his blazer and I began to unbutton his shirt one button at a time. I had decided that there was no rush and I was going to try and enjoy this slowly.

The buttons were undone and I pulled his shirt out from his pants and helped him remove it and toss it onto the couch. Another kiss, then I began to work on his belt and pants. He kicked his shoes off and they landed under the bed. Once I had his belt and pants undone they dropped to the floor and I sunk to my knees to assist him stepping out of them. I then freed his beautiful dick from his underwear and lightly kissed it and stroked it while my other hand worked his briefs off his legs and feet.

I gave his mouth a long suck, then ran my tongue over this balls, up those amazing veins again and one more quick suck. I stood up and stepped back. I was still completely dressed and he was completely naked.

"One of us is a little over dressed." He said.

Laughing I stepped out of my shoes and turned my back to him. He put his hands on my shoulders and I again pushed my ass against his dick while he slowly unzipped me and kissed my neck and upper back. When the zipper was all the way down I turned to him and kissed him hard.

"How do you want to do this?" He asked quietly.

"Lay down on the bed."

As he moved to the bed I quickly dropped my dress and removed my shapeware panties. By the time he turned back to look at me I was just in black thong and black camisole top. I climbed onto the bed and gave him a quick kiss on his lips and then moved my mouth down his body before my mouth found his dick and I sucked him in. I savored the taste and sensation of it but knew I really wanted to feel it somewhere else so after a minute or so I stopped and reached for my clutch at the foot at the bed.

I pulled the lubrication out and squirted some on my hand. I liberally applied it on his cock while keeping eye contact with him. I then reached behind me and pushed my thong out of the way and applied more at my entrance. I then moved up and straddled Steve. I was excited that I would be able to see his face as he entered me.

I leaned down and kissed him, a long passionate kiss as our tongues meet. I slowly slide back and felt the tip of his penis run along my crack. I moved my hips so that we would align better and as his hands grabbed onto my hips I arched up and put my hands on his shoulders. Right as I looked into his eyes the head of his dick found my opening and popped into my ass. I realized we had found each other perfectly. He slowly raised his hips to push into me as I pushed back onto him and we gasped in unison. The smile on his face melted me. Once he was firmly in me we stopped for a minute.

"Thank you for making me feel like a woman."

"Thank you for making me feel like a man."

A quick laugh and we began to move, slowly at first, with perfect timing. He pushed up in time with me pushing down which resulted in his dick almost constantly pushing against my prostrate and was filling me with a sensation of pleasure I had never experienced before. Both of us were becoming more aroused and as a result we were both moving faster.

"God, fuck me." I cried out.

"Your ass is so tight."

"Fuck it, please fuck my tight ass."

"Do you want my cum in your ass, baby?"

"Yes, deep in it. Bury your dick and shoot it deep in there."

We had moved well past the initial intimacy of two people connected together and as our pleasure built in each of us we were more animalistic in our fucking. His hands growing tighter on my hips, my ass trying to get farther onto the cock that was making me feel so wonderful. We went hard at each other for at least five minutes.

"Fuck Brandi, I am going to cum soon this feel too good."

"Yes, Steve. Please cum, cum hard."

It would be hard to describe what I was feeling. I knew I wasn't going to orgasm myself from this but feeling him inside me, feeling him bump into my prostrate, and seeing the pleasure on his face all made me feel a different type of physical and mental pleasure.

"OH, FUCK BRANDI!" My ass suddenly felt fuller and his grip on my hips felt firmer.

"Fuck my ass Steve, cum in me baby."

He thrust deeply one last time and I felt him spurting into me. I leaned down and kissed him hard and slowly moved my ass up and down, trying to use it to squeeze out every drop. I could tell he was done and with him still inside me, but already starting to soften, I laid on his chest.

"That was wonderful Steve. Thank you."

"I glad you liked it but did you cum?"

"Not really, but I have no complaint trust me." I smiled and kissed him again.

He continued to soften and as much as I didn't want to, I knew I needed to get up and clean up before I leaked all over him. I slowly crawled off him and went in the bathroom. I again cleaned myself the best I could and brought a warm wash cloth for him. I cleaned him thoroughly and kissed the tip of his dick.

I took the towel back to the bathroom and threw it and the other one I had used in the bathtub. I had a thought and worry. Remembering my wet panties leaking last night after Steve fucked me, I took a quick look in what looked like a Lisa's make up bag. I felt a little bad about going through her stuff but I found a panty liner. I wasn't sure how well it would work with my thong but thought it was better than leaking all over the bed or worse Steve.

I cleaned up my makeup some but didn't remove it. I didn't want to be seen completely without it. I also decided that I would sleep with camisole body shaper and breast forms in place. The illusion was going to last as long as possible. I peed quickly, stole a dab of toothpaste an brushed my teeth with my finger, and came out to see Steve sitting up on the bed. He smiled at me which felt wonderful. I climbed into the bed and kissed him again, softly.

"I will be right back." He jumped out of bed and went into the bathroom.

I took that opportunity to neatly fold up our clothes and put them on the couch and had just climbed back on the bed when he returned. We kissed again and he started pulling down the comfort and sheets and we climbed under. I rolled onto my side with my back to him and he spooned up against me kissing me on the neck.

"Good night Steve, thank you for a wonderful afternoon and an even better night."

"Thank you. Good night Princess."

I drifted off to sleep with him holding me while wondering if I liked him calling me a princess more than the Disney cast Members earlier this evening.

Thank you again for those of you that have taken the time to read all five parts so far. When I dreamed up this story I never imagined it being this long. I was also sure that I would finish at part 5 but, I am going to need one last, shorter, chapter to bring these events in Brad/Brandi's life to a close.