Finally a Princess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is on your mind?" I asked in hopes of breaking the tension.

He sort of grinned. "That obvious huh."

"Yes. So just say it. Or ask it."

"Okay, I may stumble around some on this just so you know." He smiled and I nodded. "What has been going on with us has been great. And yesterday was amazing."

I blushed but smiled broadly also.

"Lisa and I have always had an agreement and it has never caused a problem before. This morning though I could tell she was upset and it was pretty obvious why. So after breakfast we had a long talk. I admitted to her that for some reason this time it was a little different. There was something more than just having the types of sex I don't get with her."

I was surprised to hear this and suddenly my heart was beating faster. I wasn't sure why. "And?"

"We talked it out and she knew what it was. It is you. It is being able to see the joy you are having with these new experiences. It is infectious and it makes me feel good, not just physically, but mentally. It makes me feel younger. Like way younger."

"Wow. I really don't know what to say right now. I know this whole experience has been way more than what I had dreamed of. Honestly, I had fantasized about the things we have done but the real life has been better than the fantasies. How often does that happen?"

"It doesn't. The problem though is tomorrow this ends. I love Lisa very much and when I realized that this had made her uncomfortable and even maybe hurt her a little I felt terrible."

"I did to. She has been amazing. I really want to be her friend. I told her that I wouldn't do anything else with you."

He smiled and as much as I didn't want it to. It warmed my heart and aroused me at the same time.

"I told her the same thing. And for about a hour that was the plan. Then she told me that she didn't want to do that to you. That she wanted you to live this dream and I had big role in that."

"She pretty much told me the same thing. But what does that mean?"

"I don't know, but it does mean that if I am standing alone on a beach, with a beautiful woman, and she will allow it I am going to kiss her."

He reached out and grabbed my hands pulling my body into his and then wrapped me into his arms and kissed me as passionately as he had any time this week. When his hands got to my ass and grabbed them I began to wonder if we were going to have sex right here on the beach. That thought was brief as I heard noises on the bike path and we quickly broke apart.

We both looked over and saw a family had ridden up to the spot we were at. We said our hellos to them and got back on our bikes and headed back the way we came. When we reached the end of the path we stopped. I asked Steve if he wanted to go back to the beach or to go see the tower at the end of the path of the runway. He said to keep riding.

In the middle of Castaway Cay there is a runway. I am not sure if it is ever actually used for planes but the trams use it to get to the adult beach. Bicycles, runners, and walkers all use it. We rode up and made a left along the bath. Steve had once again taken the lead and we meandered along until we got to the tower. We saw some bikers coming the other way but otherwise it felt like we were alone on the path.

We reached the end and Steve stopped. "Do you want to go take in the sights?"

"Sure."

We parked our bikes and took the short path to the stairs that led to the top. It was four stories up and I ended up in front of Steve going up the stairs. I looked back once and he smiled. Neither of use was breathing very hard when we reached the top.

"The view is pretty cool from here." I commented looking out over the marsh area.

"I was a fan of the view as I was going up the stairs." He said.

It took a second and I realized he was talking about my ass and legs. I pretended to punch him in the chest and he grabbed my arm and again we were in a tight embrace and kissing passionately. His hand found my ass again and felt him harden against my stomach.

I pulled back from the kiss and looked down the bike path and didn't see anyone. My hand went to his dick and grabbed it through his bathing suit. This resulted in me kissing him hard again. While my other hand snaked down the front of his suit. His dick was hot to my touch and I knew I wanted it in my mouth. I lowered myself onto my knees pulling his shorts down.

"Here? Are you sure?"

I just nodded my head as the smell of his sweat from riding the bike hit my nose, it was a manly, musty and an almost intoxicating smell. I immediately lowered my mouth onto his dick and sucked it aggressively. This got an appreciative moan from Steve. I moved my mouth off it and my tongue ran down the underside of shaft over the veins that I found so visually erotic. When I got to his balls I tasted the sweat and I made sure that I covered every inch of them with my tongue.

Steve had removed my hat and was running his hands through my hair. I loved hearing his moans and when I sucked his balls into my mouth I heard. "Oh Brandi, Jesus." I loved hearing him say my name while I pleasured him.

I knew that this was risky and that someone could ride up at anytime so I turned my attention to getting him off as quickly as possible. I grasped the lower part of his cock with one hand and began to jerk him off with it while I moved my mouth to the top of his dick and had my tongue focusing on the head, especially right behind the tip.

"Fuck me, Brandi you are an amazing cocksucker."

This was music to my ears and my efforts intensified. I bobbed my mouth up down and brought my other hand to his balls which I could feel tightening.

"Almost there, baby. Please don't stop!"

There was no way I was stopping. Feeling his shaft enlarge and his balls draw up even more, I knew he was seconds from shooting into my mouth. I briefly thought about taking his dick out my mouth and letting him shoot on my face. I thought he would like that but I realized I had no way to clean that up.

"Wholly FUCK. I am going to cum. Don't stop sucking my dick Brandi."

And seconds later my mouth was full of his cum. It wasn't the powerful shot that happened yesterday but there was plenty of it and I loved how it felt and tasted on my tongue. I made sure I got every drop out of him and swallowed. A quick cleaning of his dick with my mouth and I pulled his bathing suit back up and got up off my knees.

As soon as I stood up he kissed me and pulled me close to him.

"That was amazing. Thank you."

"Funny, I was thinking the same thing. So, thank you!" I smiled at him. "We should probably get going. If we are gone to long they will accuse us sneaking off somewhere and having sex."

We both laughed. He kissed me again and we headed down the stairs and climbed on our bikes. Again, I know it is stupid but seeing the girl bike made me happy. Steve once again led the way out and that made me feel good also. We dropped our bikes off at the stand and made our way to the beach. My group was closer to the beach entrance and we got there first. Steve got a round of hello's from the Sarah, Pat and Jordie as he moved past to catch up with his family.

"So how was the bike ride. You were gone awhile, was a bike the only thing that got ridden?" Sarah was smiling as she said it.

"It was very nice." I must have blushed or done something to look guilty.

"Just nice? Your face says it was more than nice." Pat commented.

"Seriously? Did you hook up on the bike ride?" Jordie asked.

"What exactly is the definition of hook up?" I asked.

Sarah leaned in. "Did you have sex? Again?"

"Umm. Kind of."

"Kind of? Either you did or you didn't."

"Okay. I gave him a blow job."

"Seriously? Where?" Sarah.

"Umm. At the observation tower. There was no one around."

"Jesus. You are cum slut, aren't you?" Her smile was big and she laughed which was followed by Pat and Jordie joining in.

"Maybe." And I definitely blushed this time and joined their laughing.

Thankfully the waiter showed up right then and we all ordered a round of Mai Tai's. Pat suggested we head back to the boat after this round. It was formal night so we would need more time to get ready and we wanted to get to the theater early. I asked Sarah what I was wearing tonight and she just said she was sure I would be very happy with it.

I took a few minutes to remind Pat and Jordie that they needed to pack their stuff tonight. If they put their suitcase outside their door by 10:00 Disney would pick it up and deliver it to the airport for us. They asked if it would be okay to put out their large luggage and to take their carry-ons with them tomorrow and we said yes. That is what we normally did.

"So tomorrow is a light makeup and hat day for us, I guess. How about you Brandi? Or is Brad leaving the ship instead of Brandi? Will you need to get some stuff out of your suitcase that is under our bed?" Pat asked.

"I hadn't even thought about that. I can't believe tomorrow this will be over." I replied not really answering that question.

It was almost three o'clock so we gathered our stuff and headed to the tram stop. I asked Jordie and Pat if they wanted to stop at either of the gift shops and get something. You can only buy Castaway Cay stuff on the island. It would be my treat for all their help. We stopped at the one closest to the ship. Sarah told me it was nice of me to do this and I told her she should find something she wanted. I was looking at a pink Castaway Cay spirit jersey. I knew I wanted to get some more casual women's clothing.

"Expanding your wardrobe some more? You already picked up two casual women's shirts. Planning to wear more than just dresses and heels around the house?" There was a challenge in her question.

"I don't think that this is time and place to talk about it but I don't think I can go completely back into the closet after this week." I looked right at her. "But I am not saying I want to be completely out of the closet either."

She hugged me, which caught me off guard and said. "I already had figured that out. Now we will need to figure out what exactly that means."

Pat and Jordie picked out some shirts and Sarah found a new Disney Castaway pin for our Disney pin board. After paying for them we took the tram back the ship. As we walked back to the ship I made sure I took a minute to appreciate the sight of it sitting on the pier on the island. It was very beautiful.

"Okay, how about you give Jordie and I about a hour for showering and doing our hair and then you come over for hair and makeup." Pat said to me.

"Sounds good. Thank you both for all your help." I replied.

I suggested to Sarah, that like the last time we came back from the island, we stop for a drink on the upper deck. We each got a Mojito and found a seat. I waited a few minutes and Sarah sensed that something was up and used the expression of her eyes to ask what was going on.

"I wanted to thank you for this week. It seems like all my life I have dreamed of the moments I have been able to experience on this trip. Those were day dreams and actual real dreams at night. To be able to live this has been beyond anything that I ever thought possible."

"You are welcome. I have to be honest, I am still struggling with some of this. And I have some concerns that we will have to talk about at some point. I don't think now is the time for that but can we talk about tomorrow real quick?"

"Sure. What about it?"

"Umm. Who is going on home with me? Is it Brandi or Brad? We need to figure that out so we can pack tonight and put out our suitcases."

"The only thing that makes sense is to dig out some shorts and t shirt and go home as Brad. I have to go through both customs and airport security and wearing boy clothes will prevent any embarrassments."

"Or.... We could meet in the middle. It is March. It is going to probably be chilly when we get home. How about your new spirit jersey and leggings? It would kind of be just like the first night of the cruise."

"Maybe. Let me think about that as we head back to the room."

We walked back in silence. For me the silence was realizing that this was quickly coming to an end. I don't know why Sarah was quiet but I assumed it was what was concerning her. I hadn't been totally honest with her earlier. There was a part of me wondering what it would be like to be totally out of the closet. It was also sinking in that the ability to spend time with Steve and to have sex with him was probably past and was definitely going to be gone tomorrow.

We got to the room and Sarah told me I would have to use my key she had given hers to Pat so she could put my stuff in the room. We entered and laying on the bed was a beautiful rose gold sequined dress along with the undergarments I would need for tonight.

"Do you like it?" Sarah asked.

"It is gorgeous. Where did you get it? And how did you know that I would love that color?"

"Pretty much every trip to Disney the last couple years I caught you staring at the rose gold stuff. Even before I saw the stuff on your Ipad I had a sense there was something going on. When you insisted on buying the rose gold clutch, back pack and wallet, it was all I could do to keep my mouth closed."

I hugged her again and as we separated we smiled at each other. What was interesting was we had shared more than half dozens hugs the last few days. That was something we almost never did before this trip there was never a feeling that the hugs would lead to more.

"So what did you decide about tomorrow and what you are going to wear home?"

I hadn't really decided. The only thought I had one the way back to the room is if I saw Steve in the morning tomorrow, I really didn't want him to see me in men's clothes. After seeing this dress I knew that I would want to slow my transition back to boy mode.

"The jersey and leggings."

Sarah's face portrayed something. It was either an expression of resignation or maybe even sadness.

"Is that okay?"

"Of course, it was my idea wasn't it?"

I gathered up the spirit jersey and leggings I had worn with it the other day along with one of my thongs and set them off to the side. I gathered up the other things I had worn and neatly folded them and left them on the bed. I would pack them either in my suitcase with my male clothes, that was still under Pat's bed in their room or back into the suitcase that Jordie had brought that had my stuff in it.

"You jump in the shower and then check and see if Pat and Jordie are ready to help you. I will shower after that."

I shaved everything again to make sure I was as smooth as possible. After I got out of the shower Sarah went in. I put on my black shapeware panties that lifted my butt a little, more importantly rounded my hips some. I added a black shapeware camisole with the built in bra and put my breast forms in. I would prefer to be wearing something a little sexier, just in case I somehow ended up alone with Steve later, but I knew these would give me the curves I wanted with the dress I would be wearing tonight.

I then realized that the two times I had given Steve a blow job, and the time he had fucked me, I had been pretty much completely clothed. If we got the opportunity to fuck tonight that might change. I slipped off the shapeware panties and added a black thong under it. That would also help with any potential problems that might 'arise' later.

A minute later I was taping on Pat and Jordie's door. They were both wearing towels and invited me in. As always Pat did wonders with my hair. I kind of missed the long hair the wig had given me last night but I there was no deny that what she had done looked good.

Jordie started next on my makeup. She seemed to spend a little extra time on my mascara and eye shadowing. She told me I was definitely going to have, what she called, a nighttime look to my makeup. She also spend a little more time on my lipstick.

"So you know, you need to be a little a little more careful with your lipstick tonight. Any make out sessions or cock sucking will probably have a negative effect on it." She laughed and then Pat and I joined her.

She was done and said she needed to start on hers, touch up Pat's a little, and they would knock when they were ready. I went back to your room and realized I had forgotten my key to the world card. I knock and there was no answer. I thought I heard the hair dryer running so I knocked harder. Two late teens, or early twenties boys, came down the hall way and I watched their face as they saw me. They were definitely checking me out and I heard a hushed comment about that needs to be sucking my dick.

I knocked harder and finally Sarah opened the door. Her face registered a little surprise, and maybe envy, when she saw me so I went to the vanity to see what I looked like. I was hot. That is the only way to describe it. Jordie and turned a 50 year old male into a hot looking late thirties woman. She was obviously a magician. My eyes had that smoky look to them and my lips were perfect in a color that could only be described as cocksucker red.

I wanted to see the completed outfit so I pulled the dress over me and realized that somehow, without me trying it on, Sarah had nailed the size. It fit perfectly which was good because it was a body con dress. I again had to ask for help with the zipper and got a small thrill out of the feminine feeling of having someone 'zip me up.' I looked for the shoes and Sarah told me in a minute. She pulled out her dress and stepped into it. It was solid black A line dress but a little shorter than normal for her. It looked really good on her and she caught me checking out her legs a little.

"Sorry sweetie, but I am not equipped for what you want when you are dressed like that, am I?" It was hard to tell if that was a statement or a question.

"You look great."

"Thank you. I knew I was going to have step up my outfit a little since I knew what you were going to be wearing." She pulled out a pair of small heeled black pumps. They weren't what would be described as kitten heels but they weren't a three inch heel either.

My raised eyebrow at her shoes also got a response. "Don't worry your shoes tonight won't be outshined by these. And I will probably regret this choice later but none of my wedges went with this dress."

"You look really great Sarah."

"Thank you." Her eyes said something I just couldn't figure out what it was.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I am fine. Some ups and down on the roller coaster with my thoughts and emotions these past few days. All things we can discuss when we get home. Tonight is Brandi's last big night, at least for this trip, so lets not end it on a down note. Fun and excitement awaits, including getting to see Beauty and the Beast and maybe more importantly, Belle's beautiful dress." She smiled as widely as she could after saying that.

There was a lot for me to digest in what she just said including the statement- at least for this trip. I wasn't sure what that meant exactly. I thought it best though to show appreciation for what was happening and try not to worry about the roller coasts of thoughts and emotions she mentioned.

"Did you know that her gold dress is may favorite?"

"I thought maybe it was. Honestly, your fascination with the princesses was kind of a tell. I always thought it was odd that a grown man was so interested in them. At first I was worried it was a little creepy but I quickly could tell that wasn't it."

"Were there other things you saw?" I was curious now.

"In reflection, there were a lot, or at least in reflection it made adding things up easier. Before I knew though, not really. I mean you would watch Say Yes to the Dress and you would comment on what looked good and what didn't. Not sure many men would do that. The comments about girls and women's Disney accessories, obviously. You were very at ease talking to women, you seem to have an empathy level that is wonderful."