Finally a Princess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So doing most of the housework, cooking, etc. traditional woman's role things weren't a tip off?"

Sarah laughed. "No, honestly. I just thought I was really lucky."

Again, I focused on what she had just said, especially her saying was. Does that mean that all the baggage I had added this week means she didn't think she was lucky anymore?

Before I could respond Pat and Jordie knocked on the door and we let them in. Jordie was carrying a bag with her.

"Wow, Sarah you did great. That dress on her is fantastic. And you look great also."

"She does look great doesn't she." I said. Both Sarah and Pat looked at me with a little bit of surprise.

"Pat you and Jordie look fantastic also." I quickly added. Pat was wearing a pale pink sheath dress and it did look good on her. Jordie was hot. She was wearing a body con dress also and it showed her curves perfectly. It was black like Sarah's but had little sparkles all over it. The bed hid her shoes but I could tell they were probably killer heels based on her height compared to her mom.

"So ready for the big surprise?" Pat asked.

"Umm, the big surprise hasn't happened already?" I ran my hand over my dress in a gesture that could mean the dress or me standing there in the dress.

Everyone laughed which was good because the mood had seemed kind of heavy for a little bit.

Sarah walked over to Jordie and pulled something out of the bag and put them behind her back. She then walked over and stood in front of me.

"I still don't see how you can walk so well in these things, you must spend hours prancing around the house in heels when I am not there. But anyways if these don't fit, the heels you wore a couple nights ago will go fine with that dress. These are for you. I hope you like them."

She pulled a pair of four inch platform pumps from behind her back. They were covered in mini rose gold or pink, it was hard to tell, with them so close to my dress because the colors blended, sparkles and mini-sequins. They were beautiful.

I took them from her hand and as I placed them on the floor I saw something. I stopped and looked, the underside of the one in my right hand had a beautiful painting of Belle in her gold dress on it. It was stunning. I looked at the underside of the other and it had Aerial in a green dress on it.

"My God, these might be too beautiful to wear. Where did you get these?"

"I found them on Etsy. Try them on." Sarah voice had excitement in it again, not the resigned sound it had much of this late afternoon and evening.

I set them down and stepped into them. The fit was perfect. I then did a twirl followed by kicking up one leg to see the underside of Belle again.

"You are such a GIRL!" Sarah seemed happy saying it. And I loved hearing it.

I grabbed her and hugged her again. "Thank you!"

"Okay ladies lets head to the show so we can get good seats." Sarah looked at me. "So you know, I know it is the last night but there is no trivia for you tonight. You are getting some pictures taken. I have a couple of other surprises for you."

"Uh, okay." I replied but I was a little disappointed to hear that. I was looking forward to seeing Steve's face when he saw me in this dress.

"Don't worry. I am going to text Lisa and tell her. I think you can hold off on seeing your boyfriend until after dinner maybe."

Pat and Jordie were already heading out. Pat took the bag from Jordie telling her it didn't go with her outfit. I grabbed my clutch and followed them out falling in next to Jordie like always.

"Jesus, would you look at how those two asses and their legs look in those dresses."

Jordie and I smiled at each other. We took the main elevator down to the level the theater was on. This would allow us to walk thru the lobby and see how much others had dressed up. A lot of the women had dressed up tonight. More than semi-formal night.

"Jordie and Brandi, over here." I looked up and saw Melissa waving at us. They were at the lobby bar. Both of them looked very nice, both were wearing dresses and heels.

Melissa grabbed me by the arm and pulled me away from Jordie and Nancy. "You look amazing. I can see why my future father-in-law is constantly chasing after you. I think he may have caught you a few times also." She laughed a little after saying that.

I blushed. "Let's just say he didn't have to run very fast to catch me. I can ask you something? You and Nancy seem to roll with your future in laws doing what they want. It seems like Devon and Susan are kind of stand offish?"

"Yea, you have to understand the dynamics a little. Devon is a manly man, or at least that is the way he wants people to see him. I think watching his dad chase after a tranny, I hope that doesn't offend you by the way, is making him a little uncomfortable. Plus, Susan dated Nancy before she started dating Devon, that is actually how they meet, so he gets a little jealous if she spends too much time around her."

"Um, no offense taken. Wow, that is some interesting dynamics."

Sarah came up and took my arm and told us we needed to get going. We said our good byes and made our way to the theater. We were early enough to get decent seats in the middle of on the bottom section. When I sat down I realized my dress was a little shorter than I realized because a lot of thigh was showing. A few futile attempt to pull on the hem and I promised myself to make sure I kept my thighs closed. Jordie was sitting next to me and said she had the same problem and we both laughed.

Nothing I can say about the show will give it justice. It is honestly as good as any Broadway show I have seen. When Belle came out in her gold dress Sarah elbowed me and turned to see a big smile on her face. I put my hand on her thigh and squeezed it. Then her hand went over top of mine and for a minute we were kind of holding hands. I think she realized it and suddenly pulled her hand away.

When the show ended the actors were given a standing ovation and people were reluctant and slow to leave the theater. Sarah told us all we should get moving and we followed her out. She was walking rapidly towards the lobby area and I was struggling to keep up. When we finally got there I saw we were in a line. It took a minute but I realized it was a line to meet Disney Princesses. I saw Cinderella, Aerial, and Tiana.

Sarah turned to me. "So I think I finally found the solution to slow you down so I can keep up when we are walking, heels." She laughed.

It was a fair criticism. I walked much faster than her normally and was constantly having to slow down so she could keep up. This was especially true when we were at Disney World.

"I figured Brad had pictures with all the princesses so Brandi should have some also. Plus Pat and Jordie should get a picture also. And when we are done with these pictures we will get one with Minnie in her formal dress."

The line crept forward. The group in front of us was a family of five. The mom was keeping the kids in line and the dad was trying to not get busted while he kept checking out mine and Jordie's legs. The kids in the group included a boy who looked to be about ten, he was protesting getting his picture with them. There were two younger sisters, who looked like they were about six and four, the older one was wearing her Elsa dress and the younger one was dressed as Anna.

Finally we were getting ready to be next and Sarah looked at Pat and nodded. When she did Pat pulled something out the bag she was carrying and handed it to her.

Sarah turned to me and said. "While I am a little worried about what this will do to your hair. I would like you to wear it in the pictures please." She handed me a tiara, it was silver with fake pink gem stones in it. I smiled when she gave it to me but handed it back to her and asked her to place it on my head.

She took it, set in place and announced. "I now proclaim you Princess Brandi of the Disney Dream." She had a smile that crossed from humor to compassion.

The cast member that was controlling the line turned to us and said how many. She wanted to know how many would be in the picture.

Sarah pointed to me. "Just one at first and then they would like to have their picture separately." She looked at Pat and Jordie.

"Okay Princess, step right over there and Cinderella will be ready for you in minute." The cast member said.

I moved to the spot she indicated and it suddenly struck me. She had called me princess. A cast member had said princess when referring to me. I felt a lump in my throat and my eyes get a little watery. When the family members moved away Cinderella indicated I should move next to her which I did. She complemented me on my dress, makeup and hair.

I heard the cast member photographer say. "Smile Princesses."

Next was Aerial and again more complements about my appearance. She asked if I had used a doppleganger to do my hair. I loved how they never broke character. When I got to Tiana she was full of compliments and said she really liked my tiara while pointing out hers.

Once I was done and Pat and Jordie had their turns with them Sarah took the tiara back and we headed to the elevator to get our picture with Minnie. As we got to the front of that line once again Pat reached in the bag and pulled out something to hand to Sarah.

"Okay one last thing and then we can get Pat to straighten up your hair again and take these back to the room." She pulled out a pair of Rose Gold Minnie Ears and handed them to me.

My excitement was evident on my face. I had always wanted a pair of these since they were first introduced. I had hinted at getting a pair for our Disney bathroom decorations numerous times but Sarah always vetoed them saying, they weren't anything special, just pink ears. To me the beautiful pink is what made them special.

"I thought you would like them and I thought they would be perfect for your pic with Minnie."

When my turn for the picture came I complimented Minnie on her dress and shoes telling her how much I liked them and had always admired them. Through hand gestures Minnie complimented me on my ears and then my dress and shoes. She pointed out that we both were wearing heels that matched our dresses.

When the pictures were done. I added the ears to the bag that had the tiara in it and took it from Pat.

"Thank you Sarah that was so much fun and so wonderful."

"You are such a girl!" She smiled and pulled me in for a hug.

"Let me take this back to the room. We still have thirty minutes or so before dinner. Is there anything you want to do?" I said.

"How about a drink at the bar just past the lobby stairs. The one that usually has a singer at it."

"Sounds great. I will meet you all there."

I walked off to the elevator and took it up to the room. There were two couples in the elevator and I suppressed my grin as the husbands, or boyfriends, tried to sneak a peak at my legs. I was getting off at floor six and the other button that was lit up was floor nine. When we stopped at six I made sure I added a little more motion to my walk as I got out. I quickly dropped the bag off and headed to the other bar to meet Sarah.

When I arrived I saw that not only were Sarah, Pat and Jordie there but also all of Lisa and Steve's group. As seemed to have become the routine, it was Lisa who approached me first and gave me a quick look over before telling me I looked amazing and giving me a quick hug. Steve was next, his hug was a little longer and included him whispering in my ear that I was beautiful. I moved towards Sarah who handed me a glass of wine.

Sarah spoke up. "Now that we are all here lets do a quick birthday toast to Jordie."

Everyone stood up and we raised our glasses.

"Happy Birthday Jordie!" Was said in unison. We clicked our glasses and drank.

Nancy and Melissa moved over close us.

"So ladies, dancing after dinner tonight?" Melissa asked.

Jordie and Pat immediately agreed and Sarah nodded yes.

"How about you, Brandi?" Nancy asked.

"Umm sure." Dancing again sounded fun. Honestly, I hadn't really thought about what would be the after dinner plans. I did want to watch the See You Real Soon show in the lobby. All the main characters and princesses were part of it and I was kind of hoping to get a picture with Belle. I also was hoping for maybe some time with Steve.

"Okay.... So, we will see you all in Evolution for dancing after dinner." Melissa said and they moved away.

Sarah came up to me and put her hand on my upper arm and pulled tight against me. "Have you made any plans for tonight?"

"No. Just dinner and I was thinking about watching the lobby show and maybe getting a pic with Belle."

"So you and Steve haven't talked about one last get together?"

"No, up until I saw him a few minutes ago we hadn't talked since we were on the island."

"Do you want one last get together?"

"It is interesting, if you had asked me this morning, after our chat in the room, I would have said yes immediately. And I am not saying no either. My answer is dependent on this. What do you want to do tonight, what would make Sarah happy? You have done so many things to make me happy on this trip you deserve at least one night focused on you."

Sarah smiled at me. Then she hugged me again and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek which caught me completely off guard. "Pat was right, it doesn't matter what you are wearing, you are a good person. This is what I want to do tonight. I want to enjoy our dinner and embarrass Jordie about it being her birthday. I want to take your picture with Belle, I want to go dancing with my new BFF, and if she happens to get lucky later tonight so be it."

It was my turn to hug her and it was a little tighter this time. I ran through the words in my head and I wondered a little about what she meant at the end about getting lucky. Was she dropping a hint? Was she talking about her and I together? I remembered what Lisa had said about euphemisms and hints about sex and that it was better to just plainly say it.

"Are you trying to tell me something? The comment about getting lucky? Are you saying I might be able to get lucky with you?" Interestingly enough my voice got softer with each word as my confidence got lower as I talked.

"Oh sweetie. No, as good as you look, Brandi doesn't do it for it for me. I am sorry if I you thought that. I think that ship has completely sailed for us, especially after this week, don't you. Plus I am pretty sure I don't have the equipment that Brandi seems to crave." She smiled and immediately turned away and said something to Pat.

I felt foolish standing there. Had Sarah done that on purpose? I could feel my emotions growing and wanted to lash out a Sarah. Right then Sarah turned towards me and she must have seen something in my look.

"Are you okay? Let's head to dinner, okay." She took ahold of Pat's arm and started walking toward the restaurant. She looked back over her shoulder to see if Jordie and I were following her. I made an instant decision and walked over to Steve. I grabbed his arm and pulled him close and leaned into him so my mouth was close to his ear.

"I want your dick in me one last time tonight. Figure out how to make that happen and I promise you won't be disappointed." I kissed him quickly on the cheek and as I released him I saw how wide his eyes were and the smile on his face.

I turned and grabbed Jordie. "Come on birthday girl, time for some dinner." I smiled broadly in Sarah and Pat's direction and walked to the restaurant.

We were taken to our table and our head waitress was at the table waiting for us.

"Good evening princesses. How was your day? Did you enjoy Castaway Cay?" Jordie said yes and I realized that was the third or fourth time this evening that a Cast Member had called me princess this evening. I was finally a princess to the cast members.

As we made our way through the courses at dinner we talked about Disney World and when it would be a good time to take Pat, Jordie and Jordie's kids. We decided that next March would be good because her youngest would be turning four and her oldest seven. Both perfect ages to enjoy the Magic of Disney. Pat and Jordie both commented they weren't sure they would be able to wait a year to experience all the Disney magic again.

It was time for desert and our orders were brought out. Then the waitress returned immediately with a small cake and candle in it. We all started to sing Happy Birthday to Jordie, Lisa and Steve's family had come over to join in. After the singing was over Jordie blew out the candle. Nancy was behind her and leaned down and whispered something in her ear that made her smile and turn beat red.

After they walked away, I said. "What did Nancy say that embarrassed you so much?"

Jordie got red again. "She told me that she and Melissa could guarantee me a happy birthday orgasm."

Sarah leaned in. "Are you going to take them up on it?"

We were now all staring at Jordie waiting for her answer, she let out a deep breath. "I actually thought about it for a minute. But I would be way to self-conscious."

"A guaranteed orgasm sounds pretty good to me." Pat said.

"Umm, I pretty sure you could have one of those with Lisa."

"Unfortunately, I am the same as Jordie. I thought about it for minute the other day but just couldn't do it. Besides, I am pretty sure that Lisa's eyes are on Sarah." She smiled at her.

"Ready to head to the lobby and see the show." Sarah said. You could tell she was changing the conversation.

We all got up and stopped in the ladies room. While checking my makeup in the mirror another woman told me it looked fantastic. She also said she loved my shoes. I was still very unsure of my voice so I smiled broadly and mouthed thank you.

We went up to watch the show. The big five characters, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto were joined by some of the others. Eventually the princesses also came out. There was dancing and music and it was a lot of fun to watch the kids excitement at seeing all their favorites. When it ended lines quickly formed for the opportunity for pictures.

Sarah stood in line with me for a picture with Belle while Pat and Jordie went to get a pick with Donald. When our turn came the cast member once again called me princess as she directed to towards Belle. Belle was graceful and we complimented each other on our dresses. When I showed her my shoes I think she was genuinely impressed.

As soon as we were done we headed to our room to set our luggage out. Sarah asked if I was planning on changing before going to dance and I told her no, I wanted to keep this dress on as long as possible. She quickly switched into a pair of leggings, a t shirt and flip flops and packed her dress. We set our luggage out and we laughed when Pat stepped out with her luggage looking just like Sarah. Jordie was still in her dress and heels like me.

Jordie and I let Sarah and Pat lead the way to night club area. On the walk Jordie thanked me for letting her be a part of my week. She said it was wonderful to watch me enjoying all these things that she realized she had taken for granted as she grew up. She also said it was great to have someone else on the trip who loved wearing dresses and heels. I took her hand and squeezed it.

We walked into the club and immediately saw Lisa, Nancy and Melissa. We walked over and claimed seats. I was trying to inconspicuously look for Steve. Melissa, who I was now thinking was a mind reader, mouthed men's room, and winked. I smiled back and mouthed thanks. The waiter came and we ordered drinks.

As soon as the next song started both Lisa and Nancy took my hands and out to the dance floor we went. Again I enjoyed being able to move freely and without being self-conscious. The other girls from our groups made their way out to the floor. I noticed that Steve had made his way to the table and was sitting and enjoying a drink. I smiled at him before turning and making sure he had a good view of my legs and ass as I moved them.