All Comments on 'Finally a Princess Pt. 06'

by fireandlace0533

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Enjoyed it all

Great growth of characters still questions and options out there. Thank you. This can and should be revisited often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

great story i hope you have more to come in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thank you for this story! I thought you wrapped it up very well, and for Brandi as well as could be expected! I'd be glad to read future stories that you may write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Feeling a little disappointed......

I really enjoyed the story. I was hoping for a final resolution for Brad/Brandi. I would have liked to know what conversation took place and what decisions were made in their relationship after Sarah and Brad/Brandi had returned home.

The ending did leave me wanting more about what when they returned home.

I hope to read more about Sarah and Brad/Brandi in the future.

I am a closeted married crossdresser and would love for this to happen to me but I would rather make love to my wife when in my fantasy she accepts my feminine/crossdressing lifestyle.

Thanks once again for your story.

PaulateeveePaulateeveeover 3 years ago
very enjoyable

Loved the story. Just the right balance between character development and sex. I look forward to their visit to Disney World ;-)

Sissy_briSissy_briover 3 years ago
Love the story

Please Please Please write more!!! I LOVE this story you just have a way of PERFECTLY captioning that teenage girl feeling of trying everything for the first time as a crossdresser, that mixed with the magic of the Disney theme made this story PERFECT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Magical

Plz write more. Would love to see Sarah and Brandi and the whole lot having a magical adventure in Disney World.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved every chapter and word that have given us

Thank you kindly for giving to us such a heartfelt story. I have enjoyed, no loved reading every word that you have woven for us to follow. If you could find the time to do another follow up that just might lead for more adventures for Brandi .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a beautiful story and so touching. Love to see Brandi continue to grow into the beautiful woman she deserves to be and would love to see Sarah find herself alongside.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Heartbroken that holiday ended. I am so liar age to Brad/Brandi, but never so lucky. It was a sexy story, but more a love story with beautifully written characters. I am touched by that story x

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Yes it was long but I enjoyed this story very much. Once I started I couldn't stop reading chapter after chapter. It is very realistic, even though I would have loved to read more about Lisa getting in on with Pat and even Sarah. Hottie Jordie should also have had at least one hookup during the entire trip (either the guy or the girls).

Anyway, it was the type of story that really hit home with me because a lot of it resonates with my current situation. I too am a secret closet crossdresser who sucks cock and gets fucked by hot well-hung men.

Please tell us more stories like this one, but maybe a little shorter.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy XOXOXOX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfireandlace0533@fireandlace0533
Long time reader, new author. Prefer longer stories with character background. Hoping to write stories in multiple categories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES