Finally Being Herself

Story Info
Old habits might be suppressed, but never gone.
769 words
2.73
13.5k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

"After twelve years, I just couldn't take it anymore," I said. "I NEEDED more variety. But he became jealous and couldn't handle it."

"Did you introduce him to the lifestyle?"

"I tried. We went to one of the lifestyle clubs. But he couldn't get it up, and he was jealous, seeing other men doing me there."

"That might not have been the best way to get him started with swingers," Ted offered. "Clubs are too intense and random for newbies. You can't depend on the type of people who will be there, and whether any woman would make it easier for him. For men, it's not like being a 'kid in a candy store,' picking whatever they want. There are too many distractions around. It's a guy-thing. And men can be insecure when it comes to their own performance. If he can't perform as often as you, then he's left to just stand there and watch you with another man."

"Or woman," I added. "I go both ways, and I missed being with other women, too."

"So, what made you get married?" he asked.

"I started in the lifestyle with one couple in a threesome during college," I said. "Then I found more friends, men and women, and other couples. After a few years, I met Brad at a non-lifestyle party, and we just hit it off and dated. I thought he was the perfect guy for me."

"If you liked women and more variety, then marriage would be like trying to quit smoking by going "cold turkey," stopping completely and quickly."

"I know," I admitted a little shyly. "But I guess I was getting a little tired of the lifestyle as a single and wanted a partner. He knew about my past and encouraged me to forget about it. But after a few years of marriage and monogamous sex with him,... it just got boring! It's not like he had a small penis or anything bad. I really LIKED his member. I just started missing the variety I had in the lifestyle before we were married."

"Jan and I both had other sex partners for variety before we were married," Ted said. "But we chose to start a family, and stayed focused on the kids until the last one was out of the house. Then it just seemed like the right time to open-up, exploring with others again."

"Maybe that was the problem between me and my ex," I realized. "I couldn't have kids, and he didn't want to go through adoption services. It was just the two of us for ten years. Without kids to keep us grounded together and wear us out every day with their activities, my old urges returned. After that club incident, he didn't want to talk anymore. So, three years ago, I told him 'There's the door!', and we divorced."

Ted stopped and looked around the room, as if taking his eyes off me for the first time.

"The others have been gone a while," he noticed. "Would you like to go see what they're up to?"

"Of course," I readily replied. "I didn't come here to just sit and talk all night."

When we walked into the first bedroom in the hallway, we saw Ted's wife kneeling on the king bed, with her face buried in another woman's pussy, while Jan was being fucked from behind. Another woman was on her back being fucked, as she sucked another guy's cock. The scene was turning me on, so, I just turned to face Ted and dropped to my knees in front of him. I pulled his pants and boxers down, grabbing his cock and sucking it into my hungry mouth.

When he was fully hard, he grasped the back of my head, beckoning me to stand, then said "Let's find another bed," as he led me out of the room.

*****

An hour later, after a third guy erupted in me and my mouth satisfied two women, I felt like I needed a water break. Using a washcloth to wipe away the last of the cum dripping out of me, I climbed off the bed, pulled on a robe, and walked out into the hall.

As I passed the first bedroom, Ted's gorgeous wife, Jan was still going strong with two more men spit-roasting her, and I thought 'and my jealous ex-husband could have been right there having the time of his life, if he only had the balls to get over himself!'