Finally Confirmed My Suspicions Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband evil plan begins.
2.1k words
3.52
28.4k
22

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Confirmed My Suspicions (Part 2)

Husband evil plan to confirm wife cheating suspicions begins!

My wife returned to sit between Rick and I. The place was busy, crowded and loud. Just the type of environment conducive for our plot to work. Rick had agreed and I could tell by the shit eating grin on his face he was confident in our plan. We had a pretty big lust for her lovely hefty tits. Now he could experience her luscious rack with my consent. I reminded him to just go for it with discretion, but not to let her shy away unless she made a scene.

I literally gave Rick a nod and waited for her reaction. I could not see her right breast, his hand or fingers so I knew I would have to watch her boy language and voice for any signs of anger or concern. She did lower her right shoulder some, a trick she uses to me when driving when I try to cop a boob feel.

The damn forearm is a great cock blocker, in in his case a tit block. She didn't keep her should and arm lowered but appeared to seat forward more to the table and turned her head to him. I can only imagine what she was saying to him at the time? I assumed she wanted to block any view I had to avoid me making a scene, not realizing I knew.

I figured I'd let him try and fail, or succeed a few times, to either get rejected over disgust, or partially succeed not being able to object to much for fear of me finding out. Now was the time to do the same thing to her lovely left breast.

I put my right arm around her chair, leaning into her with my upper body so I could accomplish my fondling of her left breast, while allowing easy earshot for me to whisper my suspicion and demands in her ear. I had told Rick after I put my arm around her chair I would make my move on her left breast and then he should do the same so she had a different mans hands on each breast, and whisper in her ears what we were up to.

I lightly cupped her left breast with my left hand and had felt no nipple reaction yet. I had lightly cupped her breast while then grazing my fingers over where I thought her nipple would be, knowing if Rick and I had done the same thing it had to arouse her.

Rick must have started again on Jeanne's right breast because her head went right towards him and then she moved her head back to me, looking me dead in the eyes with my now stimulation of her left breast. She now had each breast being fondled by two different men.

She whispered in my ear, "What the hell is going on?" I held my fingers in place on where I thought her nipple should be and just made firmer little circles to arouse her areola and nipple as she tried to block my hand with her arm.

I whispered in her ear, "Rick told me he thinks you are bossy with your big boobs. I think he has had them and you before and now we are both gonna enjoy you. I whispered, I figured Rick was chasing you and you have had an affair, so just enjoy it and we can see how things go."

She had this look of being caught in her eyes and not knowing what to say. I then said, "I know Rick has been groping your right breast before I did, and you made no scene, so there must be some truth in the things I just said?"

Just about then her body gave her away! Her left nipple started to engorge, and I assumed Rick was feeling her right nipple now too? I told her not to block us and stay seated with her arms positioned high enough to block others from seeing, but to allow us to enjoy her tits.

I think she was too stunned for words. She was found out, but turned on, and her sexy little mind had difficulty processing the moment.

It was go time now. I figured she would either stand up and storm of, and there would be hell to pay for both of us later, or she would remain seated and enjoy being our play toy. Jeanne remained seated. I whispered in her ear, "I still love you, and I've had a fantasy about you being fucked by another man, while I watched."

When I pulled my mouth away from her ear, I kissed her and found her tongue briefly. She is not big fan of PDA, so I didn't sustain the kiss long. Right after the brief kiss ended, our groping must have done something right because under the noise of the crowd she appeared to moan and close her eyes.

Her left nipple was rock hard and I was tweaking it between my thumb and forefinger very aggressive now. I thought I felt her reposition herself, and I confirmed why when I took my hand from her left breast and tried to place it on her left thigh, only to find that Rick had beat me to it.

His hand was under her skirt, and must have been slowly heading up her leg to see if she was wet. I helped him and her out, and slightly pulled her left leg towards me, to allow Rick more access to her most precious areas. She did not resist.

Fortunately all the different groups where talking to their own group, and not attempting to yell at people a few seats down, because of all the crowd noise. I figured this would help hide our groping of Jeanne.

I brought my left hand back up to her left tit, and found her wonderful globe and rock hard nipple. I whispered in her ear, "I know Rick has his hand on you leg, tell me how close he is to your pussy? How you do you feel?"

Rick must have found per pussy lips because she startled a little bit and she appeared to gasp. I asked her again, "Where are his fingers?"

I realized she was obvious sexually on fire, and was starting to pant, with one mans hand on her pussy, and another feeling a breast. She said, "Oh my God, what is happening to me? I can't believe you two are doing this!"

I told her, "You are my hot wife, and your body, and those sexy tits, needed to be enjoyed by Rick and I." She appeared to quietly moan and squirm again. I asked her again, tell me what Rick is doing to your lovely pussy right now!"

She closed her eyes briefly and said, "His fingers are playing with my clit, and he is stroking my pussy!" I let this play out a few minutes to really get her in need of sex.

I had an idea. I told her to excuse herself to the ladies room, and remove her bra and panties, and then return. I told her to tell Rick her intentions. She turned her head and whispered something in his ear, and then after a few seconds, she slid her chair back and excused herself.

She grabbed her purse. I figured this was an easier way for her to return with her bra and panties hidden away. Rick looked like he was in seventh heaven. I'm assuming he had a stiff dick like I, but wasn't about to look.

I nodded for him to slide over, and told him my plans. I told her when she returned, if she didn't bail out on us, that she would have her bra and panties in her purse. I told him to go back to alternating between feeling her tits and playing with her pussy.

I reminded him, that like most other gals, she loved for her clit to be played with. After her juices were flowing right, try to finger fuck her enough, to really get her in need of cock. I told him if she would consent, we could have her in the handicapped stall of the mens room, where she could ride his cock, and have his way with her tits while I watched.

We both must have been too far gone with lust, because he said "Great idea," right way. Before long, Jeanne returned doing her best to hide her bouncing tits. With the crowd in their seats, it was easy to do. I was very glad she didn't run, and returned to us. I figured if she complied and returned she was game for what came next.

She sat down between us, and resumed the prior position with her arms crossed, and resting on the table. This covered her chest, and with the table cloth, her legs and pussy were out of sight, but not out of touch. I hoped Rick would be quick to check the status of a bra, and feel the heft of her wonderful tits, under the thin silk buttoned down blouse.

I hoped he would be brave enough, to unbutton a lower button enough, to access her bare breast, and be able to have a bare hand, on either breast, areola and nipples. I went for her legs.

I didn't find Rick again, so I moved her legs apart some, and she gladly complied. I slid my hand up her leg, but before I got to her pussy, she shuttered some. Rick must have found her breast uncovered, without that damn restrictive bra.

When my fingers got to her pussy, her lips were swollen, and she was wet. I figured, I would work her clit, and then place a few fingers inside her wet pussy, while Rick had his way with her tits.

I whispered to Jeanne, "What is Rick now doing, and how did she feel?" While doing this, I had already slowly ran fingers up each side of her pussy, and had found her sensitive clit.

She whispered, "Oh my God this is so amazing, I never knew I could feel this horny." She said Rick had undone a button, and was playing with both her breasts and pulling on her nipples.

I asked her, "Do you liked it?"

She moaned, "I hate to admit it, but this feels amazing. I'm loving having my tits, and... my pussy played with at the same time, by both of you."

Now I still wondered, in the back of my head, if this was something new for her and Rick, or if they had both been with each other before? Was their affair, finally out in the open to me? But, I didn't wanna ask questions, and not enjoy the moment.

Jeanne's pussy was very wet now, and she was panting. I wanted to thrust a few fingers into her, without pushing her to an orgasm, too early. As much as I wanted it to happen, I wanted Rick's hand and fingers in her pussy when she did.

If we didn't get her there, we could trying talking her, into a bathroom stall fucking. I did slide two fingers into her, because she squirmed with her legs, and panted a few seconds with my entry. I slipped two fingers in her, a few times, and then withdrew.

I brought my fingers up to my mouth, and discreetly managed to suck her pussy juices off of them. I leaned into her, and told her "Tell Rick it's his turn to finger your pussy."

She complied, by turning her head towards him. I lifted my hand to her left breast, outside her blouse, as Rick was pulling his hand, out of her blouse.

I whispered in her ear, to lean into Rick, while I let go of her left breast. Tell me if his cock was hard? She reached over casually, and after about 30 seconds, she sat upright.

Jeanne then whispered to me, "He feels rock hard."

I laughed, and said, "Who could blame either of us? I snuck my hand between her button opening, and found her chest rising and falling hard. Each areola and nipple was swollen, and her faced appeared a little flushed, with some small amount of perspiration in her brow.

I asked her what Rick was doing? She moaned into my ear and had difficulty speaking.

She finally panted out, "He was playing with her clit, and is now finger fucking me!" She then whispered between pants, "You bastards, are driving me crazy... oh God... I need, I need..."

I asked her, "Do you need to get fucked?"

She muttered out, "Oh my God, yes you bastard, but how?"