Finally Confirmed My Suspicions Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife seduced & fucked.
2.9k words
3.52
33.9k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Confirmed My Suspicions (Part 3)

Wife seduced into confirming suspicion by fucking work lover in bathroom stall

As she was now panting more, I asked her "Do you wanna come on Rick's fingers, or on a cock?" I moved my head, to hear her reply.

Jeanne panted out "I want cock you bastard!"

I told her, "We are planning on sneaking you into the handicapped stall of the men's room."

She asked, "OMG, do you think we would get caught?"

I said, "Not if you can be quiet?

She then moaned, "I need cock, and have to be fucked now, but how?"

I told her Rick and I would excuse ourselves to the bathroom. We would then text her, when the handicapped stall, and bathroom were clear. I told her, I would text her when the coast was clear, and to meet me at the door.

Rick and I met two guys coming out, and he went to the handicapped stall, and our luck held up. I texted, "Hurry, it's open."

I stood by the door praying nobody came by. Thankfully she appeared quick, and I grabbed her hand, and led her to the handicapped stall. I figured the most spacious stall was best. I knocked, and Rick unlocked the door, with his typical cocky smile and walked back inside.

I motioned for her to go in, and I closed the door behind me. I then spun her around, and grabbed her head, and kissed her, with a short open mouth kiss. I broke it off, and spun her again, facing Rick. I started to kiss her neck, while I slowly slid my arms around her, and started to fondle her heavy tits, over her silk blouse.

Her nipples were rock hard, and I released them, and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. By now, Rick had unbuttoned his shirt, and was lowering his shorts to his ankles. His cock was tenting his underwear, and she gasped, and whispered, "I can't believe we are doing this."

I pushed her towards Chris, with her shirt unbuttoned, and lovely 38D tits barely visible, knowing she must still be crazy wet.

I told her, "Jeanne its time for you to ride Rick's cock while I watch!" She approached him, and stopped. He ran a hand down her cheek, to her neck, and then slowly, opened one side of her blouse. He then placed his right hand on her left breast, and she sighed, and moaned quietly. I was rock hard.

He finally, took a lustful handful, of her left breast. Her breasts, are a litte more, of a handful, for me. I'm 6'4" tall. Rick is several inches shorter then I. Her mouth opened, and he put his mouth to hers, and shoved his tongue down her throat.

They both were open mouth kissing, in hot lust. He broke from her lips, and kissed her neck, and went right for her left breast. He started to suck on her nipple hard, there was no hesitation. It was an unbridled sexual appetite for her tits. His other hand mauled her right breast.

He then sucked, and licked, her right breast, and I think she was getting weak in the knees. She staggered briefly, but remained standing. Her right hand found is cock tip, sliding out of his underwear, and she quickly freed it with one hand. She then started to stroke his shaft, from end, to his base.

There was no hesitation, Jeanne knew what she wanted, and she wanted his cock, and to get fucked. He left go of her tits, with his mouth, and went back to kissing her. She stroked his cock a new minutes, while they sucked each other's tongues, oblivious to my presence.

I'm not sure If this made me more horny, or more concerned, if it was new lust, or rekindled lust. At the moment, I didn't care. I was thinking about my cock. My cock was throbbing, without touching it. Hell, I was afraid, I would blow my nut in my shorts, so I dared not touch it.

Rick broke the kiss of with Jeanne, and spun her around, to face me. He opened her shirt, to exposes her swollen tits to me. He then then put his arms, under hers, and grabbed both of my wives glorious firm tits, with both hands. He began squeezing both breasts, while simultaneously pinching, and pulling on, each nipple.

This had its desired affect, and she started to push her firm, round, skirt covered ass, into his cock. He dropped his right hand from her right breast, to her skirt, and hiked her skirt up, till it hung on her hips. It was obvious, he wanted to check her wetness.

He thrust two fingers in her, between her lips, and started to slide them up and down, while his thumb, did circles around her clit. Pussy juice was already flowing down both her inner thighs. I think Jeanne's lust for Rick's cock, and her prior teasing, fogged her mind, that she was having another man violate her, as her husband watched.

By now, I had left my cock alone long enough I felt I could pull it out of my shorts, without cumming to soon. First I thought about offering my cock to Jeanne, asking Rick to bend her over, and fuck her from behind. I was concerned, I would immediately explode in her mouth, and wanted to enjoy them fucking first.

I said, "Hey Rick, I think she needs cock now. Why don't you sit on the toilet, and her her ride you, so you can watch those big tits bounce in your face?"

Jeanne's moaned, "I need cock in my pussy now!"

Rick pulled down his shorts, and stepped out of them as he sat down on the toilet. Jeanne bent over and took him in her mouth. She said, "I have to taste this cock first, before I fuck it." She sucked him briefly before straddling him, facing him.

His cock appeared to be about 7 inches, with some girth to it. His cock now stood erect, with her saliva on its' length, and precum oozing from the tip. She scowled, and impaled herself on his cock. It was amazing to watch, as her ass lowered, over another mans cock. His cock slid with ease, into her wet pussy. They both moaned after she bottomed on on his cock. I had just watched my sexy hot wife, impale her tight little wet pussy, on another man cock, and was living a fantasy.

I removed her blouse so Rick could have ready access to her tits. Jeanne's loves to ride my cock and rub her big firm tits on my face, so I knew Rick would be given the same treatment. She started to jump up and down on his cock with all her lustful force. I moved closer to watch her big firm tits bounce up and down as she rode another mans cock. Rick's hands first found both her tits as he pushed them together while he mauled them with his hands and finally his mouth. She slowed down her ride to a pace where she could feed him her nipples. She loves this trick. Nothing like having a big set of tits in your face while a pussy bounces up and down on your cock.

I said to Rick, "Hey let's give this bossy big boobed gal two cocks at once."

He said, "Lets try this." He told Jeanne, "Turn around, and face your husband, and sit back down on this cock, reverse cowgirl." Now she had the idea. Jeanne forced herself off Rick's cock, and lowered herself back down on his throbbing dick. He pushed her back down, and I walked up to her, to take my wanting 8 inch cock in her mouth.

I said, "Double penetration now baby."

Jeanne replied, "I need both cocks now."

I said to Jeanne, "Get used to it because it won't be your last baby."

She asked, "Promise?"

With that, Rick started to rise up enough, for her to ride his fat cock, while she stroked and sucked my cock. Rick actually landed a hand smack on her ass, and she moaned on my cock. He did it again, and I told him to keep it quiet, that smack is too loud.

I grabbed both her amazing tits, while she tried to keep my cock in her mouth, while Rick pummeled her pussy. She does Kegel exercises, and is able to really clamp her pussy down on my cock. So I'm sure she had per pussy clamped on his cock. We never were able to have kids so she was always tight.

To be honest, my fantasy was about her having a strangers cock explode in her pussy, without a condom, so she would have a nice cream pie, for me to view. Plus I figured the man, now Rick in real life, deserved to her enjoy her wet, silky pussy walls directly, with is uncovered cock.

We were all really horny now. I told Jeanne to stand up, and get off Rick. I told her to bend over, and put her hands on the toilet, and put her ass up in the air. Rick and I were gonna take turn pounding my wife's slick pussy from behind. When one of us got close to cumming, we would change out, and not cum to soon.

She spread her legs, and I walked up behind her, and shoved my 8 inch cock hard into her pussy. She had to cover her mouth and her moan, as I slammed in hard. Her big tits lurched forward, and then side to side, as i fucked her. Rick just loved watching those giant firm tits, bound away.

She reached out to pull his cock closer to her, and stroke his cock briefly. I was getting too close, and told Rick "You turn." He came over, and I pulled out, and he shoved his fat cock tip in, but hesitated.

Now was his time to taunt her. He said to Jeanne "do you want my cock?"

Jeanne said "please fuck me, I want your cock in my pussy now."

Rick continued to tease, and said to her "Tell your husband what a cock slut you are."

Jeanne's quietly looked at me and said, "Honey I'm a cock slut. I need Rick's cock in me now!" As soon as Jeanne said "now," Rick buried his cock in her. I'm sure his balls slapped over his clit as he plowed her. After being very horny, for some time now, I knew all of us had to be close, and I didn't want to risk getting caught any further.

I asked Jeanne "Is my slut wife close to cumming yet?

She replied "God yes!" I assumed Jeanne's would want to look Rick in the eyes, when they both came together. I also figured Rick would want to be the first to nut in her wonderful pussy, so I told him to get back on the toilet, and Jeanne's to ride him till she orgasmed.

Rick sat down with his still rock hard cock, and Jeanne straddled him, and pushed down on his waiting cock. I then said "Now you two fuck each other's brains out, and act like I'm not here." I think their equal lust, trumped any shyness they had, to fuck and suck in front of me.

Jeanne put both arms around Rick and they both pulled in close, for no holds barred fucking, and open mouth frenzy kissing. Rick's hands were on my wife's gorgeous ass, as his cock spit her pussy lips, and slid in and out. She was really riding him, while her big tits slid up and down his sweaty chest. He let go of her ass, and brought both hands around to squeeze her heaving breasts, and pull on her nipples.

My wife wants her nipple play slow, until her pussy juices start to flow. After that, she takes all kind of sucking, pinching and biting. I told Rick to play with her clit with one hand, and pull on a nipple with the other. He brought his right hand down to her clit, and kept his left on her right boob and nipple.

She was starting to struggle to keep her moans low now. I said "Jeanne is my little cum slut ready to cum, and get her pussy filled with another mans seaman?"

She replied "Yes, fill this pussy with man gravy, I'm ready to cum!"

Rick went to town on her clit and nipple. She was thrusting up and down on his cock, and finally her orgasm finally hit her. She yelled out, and I grabbed her mouth from behind, while grabbing her left tit with my other hand. She shuttered, and her body shook like I have never seen her orgasm.

This put Rick over the edge, and when she opened her eyes he said, "Jeanne look me in the eyes while I fill your pussy!"

Jeanne said to Rick, "fill my pussy with all your cum now."

Rick was doing most of the thrusting now, and he stiffened his back, and bit his lip. He did slow, deep thrust, into her pussy as he exploded. I was now watching another man cum deep inside my wife's pussy, without a condom. Just as I fantasized about.

Jeanne collapse on Rick's chest. She regained her composure quick. I know what she wanted to do to Rick, real quick. Jeanne loves to drive me crazy, by sucking the last of my cum out of my cock, after I explode in her pussy. She got off Rick, and bent over, and started to suck his cock clean, of her pussy juices and his cum. Nothing beats the feeling of your cum being sucked out by a mouth, after you have already cum.

She still had her skirt hiked up around her hips, and bent over to suck Rick dry. He grabbed her head with one hand, and a tit with another. I needed to come in her, but as much as I didn't want sloppy seconds, I figured that was par for the course when this happens.

Someone ounce said "A stiff dick has no conscious." So I moved up to Jeanne's protruding ass, and lifted her hips up, and forced her legs open wider. She figured out what I wanted. I slid my cock head down her ass crack, until my hungry cock slid into her now well lubricated, cum filled pussy. This was my first. I rammed my cock in and grabbed her hips.

I must admit, I lost the thought of her pussy already being filled with Rick's cum, because the lubrication was amazing. He started to force her head down on his still fat cock, when I plowed her from behind. He left go of her head, and started to palm her tits and nipples, while I fucked her from behind.

Jeanne is quite capable of multiple orgasms, so I figured she must have been getting a second wind, because she started to moan on Rick's cock, as I pounded her from behind. Rick said to Jeanne "What does our little cum slut want us to do to her?"

Jeanne was in another world, and she went with it, and said "I want your nice cock in my mouth, and my husbands in my pussy."

She returned her hot mouth to Rick's cock again, and started to gag on it. My thrusts where forcing her mouth down on his cock so far, she was actually deep throating his cock, and he was loving it. I asked him, what felt better, her mouth wrapped around your cock, or her big full tits in your hands.

Rick moaned "That's a difficult choice, they are both amazing!"

With my fantasy finally coming true, the sight of her bent over, sucking Rick, coupled with how slick her tight cum filled pussy felt, I was ready to explode. I grabbed Jeanne's hips, and drove my cock in as deep as I could, and filled her pussy with ropes of more man gravy.

The feeling of me coming set her off, and she orgasmed, while moaning on Rick's cock. I had to hold my cock inside her balls deep, to keep myself standing. As her orgasm slowed, Rick grabbed the back of her head with one hand, and mauled her chest, and quickly started to cum in her mouth. She didn't miss a drop of Rick's cum, and sucked him dry.

When I pulled out of her pussy, cum started dripping out on the stall floor, from two loads deposited in it. I figured she would need her underwear, and a wad of tissue paper to make it out to the car. She did just that, and we all dressed, and darted out of the bathroom to the parking lot when the coast was clear.

Rick followed us to our car, Jeanne hugged and kissed him briefly. He asked my wife "Is everything ok?"

Jeanne smile, and said "Hh yes, I think we all got what we wanted tonight." When she got in, I told her to go to Adam & Eve, and order some but plugs, because she was gonna become Rick and Is, three-hole slut.

It took her a second before she realized we would have her pussy, and ass, on the next go-around. Needless to say the ride home was interesting.