All Comments on 'Finally, Daddy Gets Me'

by Greattalk

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
TigersmanTigersman2 months ago

Good story!! I can't wait for chapter two.

bogg99bogg992 months ago

Great story. Hardly a wasted word….so much sex. Well done…more, please.

Wahoos2019Wahoos20192 months ago

Really nicely done. Thoroughly enjoyed!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh yeah, Daddy, I'm not on birth control! You just bred your daughter like your bull in the pasture breeds his cows in his herd. The same bull that made me is breeding his offspring into his offspring. Please Daddy? Has Daddy Bull just stolen his daughter from her hubby or will they move hubby & the kids to the farm for hubby to do chores while they force hubby to watch the continuous rutting of the Bull & daughter wife as they breed? Stay tuned! 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars. I love daddy daughter fucking. I hope you'll have this slutty daughter dressed up in sexy lingerie for Daddy in another chapter.

A sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

I hope she'll talk dirty about how much she loves fucking and how she has wanted to fuck Daddy for a long time.

She should tell Daddy how much of a slut she is for him. Then taking a massive facial and drinking Daddy's hot cum. That's what all daughter fucksluts need.

I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter dressed up just like described above. In white, black, blue and lite blue. Cheerleader outfits and bra and panty sets.

I watch Daddy daughter porn on one side of my computer and my stepdaughter's pics on the other. The porn stars all talk dirty and the kleenex dies one sheet at a time.

I don't know if she knows how much I want to fuck her. But she's posed for me a lot.

ramrodd008ramrodd0082 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this well written story. It was realistic and sexy and very erotic. This represents the best of literotica. Greattalk has great potential, I hope she keeps honing her craft for years to come.

TigersmanTigersman2 months ago

Good story. It would have been nice if the daughter got bred by her daddy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This story makes me think.of my own daughter, who I have wanted since she was about 17.. she is now 37. Thank for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please write more chapters for the rest of the weekend. Hoping more visits are necessary as they can't seem to sort through moms belongings for one eeason ot another.

ash4kakash4kak2 months ago

Loved it, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If the story continues, I'd like their relationship to become more loving, especially on her end. Less snarky about how he quite naturally made her aware of her attractiveness as a girl, calling him a perv when he actually made no inappropriate advances, and more honoring of his having been a good, loving father and faithful husband.

Crusader235Crusader2352 months ago

Oh yes, please continue your Dawter/Daddy story. At 58, in good health, Daddy can Fuck her for years to come. How does she explain having to visit Daddy more often. Looking forward to more. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Every father should be allowed to fuck his daughter(s) just as sons should fuck their mothers! Sons should get mothers pregnant, as much as fathers get daughters pregnant! There should be NO limitations on how many times fathers and brothers can get their daughters/ sisters pregnant or the number of times mothers get pregnant with their sons!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

"dawter"??? Seriously? What sort of trailer trash inbred degenerate West Virginia born failed abortion spells that badly?

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 months ago

The start of a torid love affair. Hw needs to put a baby in her.

Baked_AlaskaBaked_Alaskaabout 2 months ago

Great job. There are lots of great daddy daughter stories. But not enough where the daughter is married. IMO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow! Great story. Can't wait for more. Please make this a series. Hot sex, but with feeling between them. Well written except for a little spellcheck needed. It does arouse and entertain. Thank you. DWH

KingKong2020KingKong2020about 2 months ago

Great story can't wait to read future chapters of this series

vergonnevergonneabout 2 months ago

Great

Can not wait for the next episode on this one…

starting2livestarting2liveabout 2 months ago

Fantastic story! This type of story isn't usually what I like, specifically the D/d aspect. But the whole dynamic between them (her a mature woman herself, the loving nature of their relationship, mom being gone and thus no risk of hurting her) was creative and wonderful. Telling it all from her perspective could have been tricky, but you did it very well. You found a great way to show it all as a mutual desire, long in the making, full of real love and caring that I found comforting.

Of course this is all pretend, but your writing quality is very good, and this story almost makes it seem plausible that somewhere out there this could be really happening and there's nothing but good coming from it.

Please continue this story for many more chapters!

Soshameless11Soshameless11about 2 months ago

Great story! Love when the daughter is more mature and married!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He do you get your daddy to fuck you nice and hard just like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very real. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Oh, I'll bet he has. I'm going to check out the next chapter to find out. Great tale. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreattalk@Greattalk
40-something wife and mother interested in more exciting things than just wifedom and motherhood. Don't ask me why I'm here, that is kind of self explanatory. I'm not much into role play, though occasionally with the right person it works. I'm more into chatting about past exp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES