Finally, Daddy Gets Me Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter finds out how kinky daddy is.
3.2k words
4.61
26.5k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 03/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greattalk
Greattalk
93 Followers

This is the second part of the story. I won't go over the first part to keep from repeating myself, but you can probably surmise what has happened.

I was laying there naked next to my dad after he had just given me the best fucking of my 35-year-old life, my big breasts rising and falling as I tried to catch my breath.

My legs remained open, cum dripping out. My tits heaved with each breath.

"Oh my gawd," I finally said. "Never have I ... fuck."

We laid there for a few minutes, letting what happened sink in.

I was the first to talk.

"Well, how did it feel to have someone new?" I laughed. My mom and dad were high school sweethearts and she said they never were with anyone else. At least, that's what mom told me.

"Someone new?'

"Yeah, you've never been with anyone else, have you dad?"

My 58-year-old father looked at me, his big cock was now flaccid, our juices drying after he fucked me hard and deep, powerfucking my married pussy.

"Well, not until about 10 years ago ..."

"Seriously? You cheated on mom after 25 years?" I asked incredulously. I know affairs can happen, but I couldn't believe my dad was admitting it to me.

"No, no, it wasn't like that," he said, his mouth pursing as he tried to explain. "We got into the lifestyle ... do you know what I mean?"

"Swinging? The swinging lifestyle?" I almost laughed. Cheating was hard to believe. My parents swinging was out of the question. I mean, they were both very attractive. Dad is 6-3 and muscular and mom was a petite beauty, but I couldn't right then imagine them as swingers.

"Yes," he said matter-of-factly. "We both got into it, though we didn't do it very often. Only on vacation ... and well, with one other couple here in town. And, they only did it with us, too."

"OMG, how did it happen? Who with? Wow, I don't know what question to ask first."

"The who was Bradley Roberts and his wife, Tiffany. The how ... well, it just happened with a lot of liquor and risqué talk and the hot tub."

I was surprised and intrigued. Honestly, I had thought how fun it would be to be swingers and to enjoy the hands and cock of another man. Now, I find out my parents were more adventurous than I am. Well, if you take away the fact that I just fucked my dad's brains out.

I turned to him, my big tits rolling with me, and said, "Actually, that sounds very fun, daddy."

"It was quite the adventure, but things changed when Bradley and Tiffany got divorced. Your mother still wanted to see him, so it changed from swinging to more of a cuckold experience."

"Ooooh," I said. "Were you ok with that?"

"Actually, baby, it became even hotter like that. It was unreal how sexy it was to watch them fuck. It became a game. Sometimes your mom would text me a photo or video of them together while I was at work. It was the sexiest thing to come home and know that she had been fucked hard and deep."

"Dad," I said, "I doubt he got deeper than you." I reached over and grabbed his cock and was surprised that it was starting to harden. Obviously, reliving the cuckolding experience was a huge turn on for him.

"Bradley got deeper," daddy said. "He's a full inch longer and thicker. As little as your mom was, she loved the feeling of being stretched even more. And there's something about fucking someone who is not your spouse. You can be hard, brutal even. It's incredibly sexy."

Daddy's cock was hardening in my little hand, so I started moving it up and down his thick shaft. Turning him on was turning me on.

"I willingly let him do whatever they wanted. He fucked her so hard and with such intensity that I loved it as much as she did. I loved what she was feeling."

Just 15 minutes after daddy had given me the fucking of my life, his thick cock was getting hard again, and I wasn't going to let it go to waste.

I leaned over and kissed him deeply, our tongues swirling together. His hands reached up and cupped my big tits, his thumbs finding my nipples and brushing against them.

His 8 1/2 inch cock was thickening, lengthening in his daughter's hand. We tongue fucked intensely as his cock reached its full hardness. My hand stroked it up and down. I broke our kiss so I could watch myself jack off my daddy.

My fingers almost touched, but not quite. I couldn't believe how much more manly his cock was than my husband. I could see the veins running up and down his shaft, the head so big and bulbous. My little hand pushed and pulled on his cock, stopping at the top so I could run my thumb over the slit. Daddy sighed and moaned. His hands were squeezing my DDs, giving them the mauling that he had wanted to for 20 years. My brown nipples absolutely responded under this touch. They were hard and erect, spurring me to grip his cock even more tightly, trying in vain for my fingers to touch.

Meanwhile, his hands were massaging and groping my tits and pinching my nipples.

"Do you like my titties?" I asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting daddy to admit it.

"Baby, they are incredible. You have such a sexy body. Your tits are amazing."

"You've wanted to do this for a long time, haven't you?" I asked, pumping his cock up and down, watching the veins distend as my hand caressed his shaft. The head of his cock disappeared and reappeared as my hand pumped the entire length of his long cock.

"Ummmmm," he groaned. "Yes .... Yes, for a long time. You've always been so fucking sexy. You drove me crazy."

"You would jack off thinking of me ..."

"So many times, baby. I came so many times thinking of you."

"Did you think of me sucking your big sexy cock? How I would bob my mouth up and down on it? Lick it? Kiss it? Make love to your big dick with my lips and tongue?"

"Oh fuuuuck baby," Daddy mumbled. "I thought about you sucking me. I jacked off thinking about fucking your big tits and stretching your tight little pussy. I would cum so hard."

His cock was so hard that I don't think I've ever held one that strained more than this throbbing piece of meat.

"You watched me through the window when I was taking a shower and changing, didn't you? I could feel your eyes on me."

"Yes," he said softly. "I couldn't help it. I jacked off outside your window so many times."

Hearing daddy admit that was so fucking hot! I knew he lusted after me when I lived at home, my young body developed early and daddy had to deal with my curves and teasing for years. I knew he especially lusted for my big tits, something my mom never had. Now, he had them in his hands, squeezing and rubbing them, pinching my nipples.

I was about to let my daddy in on a secret he didn't know -- I love sucking cock.

I leaned down and heard him gasp even before my lips touched the crown of his magnificent dick. The anticipation was incredible for us both.

My lips pressed against the head of his cock, then trailed down the shaft. I think kissing a cock is one of the most intimate things you can do. My lips, the same ones I kiss my husband with, were planting kisses up and down the length of daddy's huge cock. I could feel it jerking, twitching as my lips touched his cock skin. I parted my lips and let my tongue slide against his shaft.

Then I opened my mouth and wrapped my lips around the side of his shaft. My teeth scraping his skin as I sucked the side of it. I looked at my dad's face and he intently stared at his daughter with his huge cock in her mouth, sliding it up and down between his balls and cock head.

I softly grabbed his big balls and massaged them as we locked eyes -- a cock sucking daughter and her perverted dad.

"Did mom suck Bradley's cock like this?" I asked, surprised that the words came out of my mouth. I wasn't even consciously thinking that, but obviously it was in the back of my mind. "Did she, daddy?"

"Oh gawd baby, uhhhh, yeah sorta ... fuck ... "

"Did Bradley fuck her mouth?"

"Oh fuck, yes. He fucked her mouth." Daddy's eyes closed momentarily as he envisioned his wife's mouth wrapped around his friend's cock, even bigger than his. He thought of his wife's little mouth stretched around that monster cock that wasn't his.

I then immediately attacked his bloated cock, opening wide and taking as much as I could down my throat. I came very close to getting it all in my mouth as daddy humped his hips upward, trying to gag me with his huge hose.

I felt his hand on the back of my head as he started pumping up and down, fucking my mouth like a slut. A cock sucking slut, that's what I was. A daughter getting face fucked by her big dicked daddy.

His meat pistoned in and out of my mouth, saliva and precum dripping down the shaft and onto his big balls. I felt his hand grab my hair, pulling my mouth up and down his cock. Jabbing his meat into my mouth, down my throat, filling my mouth time and again. I was fighting to breathe, trying to give him the pleasure I wanted him to have.

"Fuck, babyyyyy," he wailed. "Oh my gawd."

I pulled up, needing to catch my breath and his grip on my hair relaxed. I was breathing heavily, my tits heaving back and forth, saliva and precum all around my mouth, dripping down my chin.

I crawled forward and gave my dad the biggest open mouth kiss I could, letting him taste his own cock in my mouth. He hungrily tongued me back, his hands instinctively going to my round tits, mauling them with desire.

My hand continued to pump his thick cock, lubricated with my own spit. Dad and I tongue fucked for several minutes, and his cock was steel hard as I massaged it up and down, back and forth, using one hand, then both hands.

Finally, I broke our kiss, looked him in the eye and started sliding downward. I was going to finish him off and we both knew I would swallow it all.

I kept my grip on the base of his manly cock, opened my mouth and felt the head slide past my lips, which closed around the shaft as I began moving up and down. His big cock head was trapped between my tongue and the roof of my mouth as I milked it with my lips. Up and down, taking 3-4 inches, then dipping lower. Gawd, I wanted to take all 8 1/2 inches. I wanted to feel my lips at the base but I couldn't quite get there. Fuck it, I was going to keep trying.

Daddy groaned, pushing my mouth farther down. He moaned. He sighed. He cussed. He was about to blow the biggest orgasm of his life, I could tell. I pushed my head up against his hand and then went back down, up and down, up and down, up and down. I could feel his cock expand. I could feel him squirming.

Up and down. Up and down. Trying to get that last half inch of manly cock in my mouth.

I've never wanted to taste cum so much in my life. I wanted him to shoot his big load right into my mouth. I wanted to feel it, taste it, swallow it.

Up and down. Up and down.

"Fuuuuuuck baby, fuck," he said hoarsely. "Gonna cum."

Daddy didn't have to tell me. I knew it was happening. He threw his hips up and held them firm while my lips worked on his shaft. His thick cock filled my mouth with meat, but I wanted more. I wanted daddy's cream.

The first spurt was forceful. Daddy was so worked up. I started swallowing as the cum came shooting out of his cock head. Thick and salty. So much more than my husband, and this was after daddy had just cum 30 minutes earlier. His cock head almost gagged me it expanded so much with his orgasm.

Cum shot into mouth as I held onto my dad's thick cock with my full lips. I tried to envision the scene in my head. My big titties hanging down, nipples dragging across his thighs as I milked his cock with my mouth. His hands holding my hair up so he could watch me being his little cock sucker. And I was determined to suck every fucking drop out of his big balls.

I swallowed it all, relishing the salty taste of his cum.

He finally relaxed, his ass settling back down into mattress as I slid my mouth up and off his daddy dick. It was still hard and shiny with saliva and cum. I stuck my tongue out and licked around the head and daddy groaned. His cock twitched as my tongue pressed firmly against the crown.

I crawled up to him and he pulled my face to his, opening his mouth. Ohhhh, daddy was kinkier than I imagined. I opened my mouth and our tongues twirled against each other. Daddy was tasting his own cum in his mouth. Yeah, I had swallowed but the taste was still there. The smell was still there. He eagerly tongue fucked my mouth, getting dirtier and nastier with every twirl of his tongue. I knew it wasn't the first time that my manly, muscular daddy who personified masculinity had tasted cum. As we kissed, his hands again were on my tits. He couldn't get enough of them, and I liked that.

When we finally broke our kiss, I snuggled up to him and told him I was sleeping in the same bed with him tonight. He put his arm around me, his hand on my full ass as my tits pressed against his side. My nipples were still hard and my pussy dripping wet, but I was exhausted and satisfied ... yet still horny.

I didn't have to stay horny for long.

About 3 a.m., as we spooned, I felt daddy's big cock starting to grow and press against my ass. His right hand cupped my tit and his thumb started brushing back and forth against my nipple. I felt his lips on my neck and I reached my hand around the back of his head. I parted my legs and daddy repositioned so that I felt the head of his cock rubbing my pussy lips.

I knew that he was about to fuck me for the second time in a matter of a few hours, and I welcomed it. I wanted his cock more than any man I had met. It was a combination of things -- the taboo aspect of it, the sheer size of his cock, the way it made me feel, and knowing I was the object of his lust for so long.

This fuck was more controlled. We started in the spoon position, with my leg hooked in the air with his arm, opening my pussy to his assault. He battered my pussy with his big dick, pumping in and out hard, giving me the fucking I needed.

I came once in that position, the first time I remember ever having an orgasm like that. I was helpless as he fucked me like that, holding my leg up, his other arm under my neck and grasping my big titty. His daddy cock pounding me from behind. I had no choice but to submit to his cock, to take it from behind, to cum for daddy like I was his slut. Because I was his slut.

"Mmmm," I murmured. "Your cock is so good, daddy."

"Better than your fucking husband?" He already knew the answer.

"Yesssss."

"Do you cum for him like that?"

"Not like that. He doesn't have a cock like you. Your cock is so damn big and sexy."

Daddy then put me in the missionary position and continued to hammer my pussy with his thick, beautiful cock. But, this fucking wasn't so much about my pussy but my tits. He was obsessed with them, sucking my nipples, biting my tit flesh, mauling them, grabbing them. Fucking me was his way of showing me how much he adored my DDs. I held his head against my tits while his ass rose and fell, slamming his massive cock into my cunt. His face buried in my titties, he sucked them so hard that I knew I would have hickies all over them. But I didn't care. I wanted daddy to take out years of frustration on my tits and on my pussy. I wanted him to dominate me, please me and please himself. I wanted him to cum harder than he ever had in his life.

"Fuck, daddy, you're all over my tits."

"I can't get enough of them baby. I've wanted this for so long."

I love the way men respond to my tits. It gives me power over them, knowing they will do anything to get their hands and mouth on them, but no man had ever attacked my tits like daddy. He was insatiable, and I craved his attention to them.

He plowed my pussy time and time again. We kissed, our tongues intertwining and lips mashed together when he wasn't sucking and licking my nipples. Our bodies banged against each other, my pussy open wide for his huge cock. I came again as he rammed me deep.

My legs up in the air, allowing him full penetration. I hadn't felt a cock that deep before in my life, and certainly not one that was thick and long and hard and veiny. Daddy kept pumping away, nearing his own climax. I could tell he was getting close as I grabbed his ass to pull him deeper.

"Cum for me, daddy."

He did, flooding me deeply.

He arched his back and wailed "aaaahhhhhh." I felt his cock pulse and shoot, knowing he was going deeper than my husband ever could. His cum was filling me so deep. His masculine, thick, salty cum.

We kissed passionately as he held his cock inside me. I knew cum was leaking out of my pussy after daddy's hard fucking. Our tongues danced against each other, and my tits were raw from being manhandled, but I didn't care. I was satisfied. Happy. Wanting more.

Tomorrow, wanting more and getting more would both be accomplished, and daddy would be surprised how dirty his little girl would get.

Greattalk
Greattalk
93 Followers