All Comments on 'Finally, Daddy Gets Me Ch. 02'

by Greattalk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

please let the other guy be black

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice followup, though I thought he was going to admit to more than just one additional piece of pussy.

The cuck thing didn't seem to fit. I'm not a fan of cuck, but will concede that they fit the storyline some times. Dad was definitely an alpha man, not a beta boy. He's a former star athlete, still in great shape, bank president, who just took, and power fucked his married daughter. It just doesn't fit.

Still a nice little tale though and I look forward to more. Perhaps she can show Dad her expertise at eating pussy. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Now it's time to find a bay sitter for the kids & bring hubby to tie him up & cuck him while your new bull breeds you in front of him. Show him who you belong to now then afterwards make him clean you both up. Tell him you will be allowed to service him only when your new bull gives permission. Next you could move the your whole fam damily back to daddy's house. Or just leave hubby & move you & the kids in with daddy. So many options, but keep the story going. 5☆

DelftsejongenDelftsejongenabout 1 month ago

Even decades too late there is nothing better than a father and daughter fucking. I know, I wasted 12 years. But I love cumming inside my Anna and she loves it when I spurt deep against her cervix.

Just like these. I do hope that she forgot that her husband had a vasectomy. Getting pregnant by your father is every woman’s dream.

It’s a well written tale. There are more parts to come obviously. She didn’t marry a man her father’s age for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

These two chapters are so amazingly hotly written so far. Agreed with one other comment about the cuckold stuff. While I’m not a fan and was able to look past it, it seemed not to fit with how you portrayed the dad, both to us and in the POV of the daughter. Especially when you bring up the daughter’s husband as the cuckold in relative to the dad/daughter. You can argue that the dad being a cuck adds a “healthier” example of the fetish — I.e., the dad being someone who cuckolds and who has been cuckolded himself (kinda like someone who can be a dom AND a sub), but it did detract from the otherwise nasty, hot as hell coupling of the dad/daughter for me.

For the utility of the story, finding out about he swinging felt sufficient, as did the cheating on her husband. Again, I just loved how hot they both were, and how you wrote from her POV.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

It didn't sound like a story, it sounded more like a memory. Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

I had been married eleven years when my dad and I had our first experience not unlike this. We had wanted each other for years. We were insatiable once we started. His cock deep in my pussy and in my mouth. We couldn't get enough of each other. It was an amazing addiction. It is almost impossible to describe the intensity of the feelings, the passion, the raw sexual desires. I had wanted to see, feel, and experience his cock, and he finally told me that he had wanted to suck my nipples and lick my pussy for so long. We couldn't get enough of each other. The feeling of his thick cock stretching me and swelling as it lurched and throbbed with his orgasm and he sprayed my pussy with his hot cream. It made me scream. I was 33 and he was 55. We found endless opportunities to be together for years after that. He told me that he had gotten off thinking of me when I was in high school and college, and that he would sniff my panties and smell my pussy on them.

69dirtydoggy69dirtydoggy4 days ago

More please, can't add much to what was already commented on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreattalk@Greattalk
40-something wife and mother interested in more exciting things than just wifedom and motherhood. Don't ask me why I'm here, that is kind of self explanatory. I'm not much into role play, though occasionally with the right person it works. I'm more into chatting about past exp...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES