Finally Facialed

Story Info
I Get What I Wish For.
1k words
4
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjjazz
bjjazz
3 Followers

My name Jazz and I am a 23 F from Southern California who due to the pandemic has not had sex for far too long. I have been satisfying my cravings by watching porn every night when I get home from work, and as most porn watchers know the more you watch, the more you wonder what it feels like when it becomes real.

Read on to find out when I finally experienced what I wanted for so long. I have been wanting to know what it feels like to receive a full cum facial. The videos that absolutely knock my socks off is where the woman is smiling watching the guy shooting his load on her face. I feel that would be the ultimate pleasure for her (and vicariously me) at that moment.

I was on a flight in first class, took the edge off with a glass of wine, and chatted with my seatmate and mentioned I'm scheduled in Chicago for a few days on business. Eric was tall, with wavy brown hair and about 30 years young. He was also in Chicago doing sales training for a manufacturer of high end womens clothes. I crossed my legs giving him a glance at my thighs and flirted enough to get his interest.

We agreed to meet for drinks at my hotel that evening.

Got to my hotel mid-afternoon and I have some free time, which I use to shop for a few personal things. Hoping that I would get lucky and enjoying the anticipation I pick out lacy, frilly, silky lingerie that makes me feel hot and I indulge myself with my purchases.

Back to the hotel for a hot long shower. Tonight my lingerie will be all black. Bra, thong panties, garter belt, stockings and CFM heels. A tight red minidress on my 5'7'', 124, perky B's should be all I need.

I am early but they have a table for 2 by the window. 5 minutes later Eric arrived and our choice is a bottle of my favorite rose. Our conversation is light. We enjoy the time to share our new friendship.

Just as I finish my first glass of wine, something changes in me with a shudder and I wonder if this could be the moment I have been hoping for. I need to know so I reach for my glass by bending further over the table and see your eyes follow my cleavage. A minute later I cross my legs and let you see the tops of my stockings. You smile because you know where this is going and I feel my panties start to get moist.

After we leave the restaurant, I feel bold and decide to invite you to my room for a nightcap. You accept my invitation. In the elevator I can feel you thinking about my invitation and is it for more than a nightcap?

After we are in my suite, I excuse myself while you enjoy another glass of wine. In the bedroom I slip into the lingerie and robe I purchased that afternoon, and add a dab of fragrance. If what I hope happens, this is how I want to be attired.

I head back to the sitting area and see your eyes sparkle with curiosity as they check me out.

This is the moment! Both of us know and both of us are willing.

You come over to give me a luscious kiss and I feel you growing harder. You untie my robe and here I am, all yours.

I unbutton your shirt and reach down and inside to free you from your pants. I reach in and wrap my hand around your hard cock. Nothing stops us as my desire peaks. Your pants drop to the floor. Without saying anything you sit down, spread your legs and place a pillow on the floor intended for me to kneel on. I become a sub to my desire and crawl into position. I take the scene in as I want to remember this very special time forever. You are manscaped and cut and at least 6 inches of the thickest looking meat.

Without my hands touching you, my tongue touches your sack and ever so slowly and I run it all the way to your tip. Up and down your rock hard cock I work you over and I realize how special this moment is. I run my tongue around the tip and slowly take you in my mouth. I feel your cock involuntary tremble as you moan. I curl my tongue around the head of your cock and slide my mouth down till I feel the sensitive ridge separating the head and shaft. My lips surround your thick shaft as I suck on you. I am thrilled to make you happy but this won't be the way you climax tonight. Withdrawing you, I look up at you with my smile radiating from within me and say please give me my first facial.

You grab your beautiful cock and start tugging on it within an inch from my face. I cannot take my eyes off your face and I am so happy that I can bring you this pleasure. This is what I've wanted for so long and I know it's going to come to the big finish money shot any second. When you tell me that you're cumming I move my eyes from your face to your cock. I decide to leave them open so I don't miss a second and if your cum burns a bit I can deal with it.

You burst forth and I finally feel your warm cum. Spurt after spurt lands on my hair, my eyelids, My cheeks, my lips and you still have enough to paint my boobs. It feels like I'm having an hour-long oragasm and I found heaven at once with you to thank.

Somehow we recover and you ask if we can sit for a moment before I shower. I know you want to see your cum all over my face and I reply I'm OK with it because it feels so good and I want to tell you my plans for us for tomorrow night. Stay tuned

This is a night I will never forget. Maybe I do have some sub in me after all.

bjjazz
bjjazz
3 Followers