Finally Made It

Story Info
Their vacation begins with wonderful relaxation.
1.2k words
4.08
3.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had finally made it, but it seemed like every part of getting here was an absolute nightmare. I got called in for an emergency at work because the new guy couldn't follow the instructions I left him. I figured out how to fix his stupid mistake, but it took me so long I was seriously worried about missing our flight. Managed to make it to the airport on time, barely, but that hardly mattered since the airline overbooked our flight so there nearly wasn't room on the aircraft. As it was, we had to be separated, and I spent the entire flight beside a very vocal infant, who was bound and determined to make absolutely sure I had no chance to catch up on the sleep I'd missed.

The taxi driver, for some reason couldn't find his way to the ship terminal. The directions on the GPS seemed perfectly clear to me, but he kept driving in circles through what I'm quite sure had to be the worst part of town. We got to the terminal and naturally, the device to scan our paperwork wasn't working so the onboarding agent had to call over a manager after trying unsuccessfully four separate times. The manager had to try it a few times himself before finally deciding maybe he should use a different scanner.

But all of that was finally over. I did feel this wave of relief when my feet first touched the deck of the ship. First priority was food. The buffet on the Lido deck seemed to have just about everything but we were both too starving to fully appreciate the meal we scarfed down. Stomachs full, neither of us had any motivation to explore the ship.

Within a few minutes, I was naked and sitting on a couch in our stateroom looking out at the horizon. The ship's horn soon announced our departure and the towers that made up the city line began to move. I watched, and I felt my mind float along with our ship on the water. It was cathartic in a way. Finally, the stress and the nonsense that we'd gone through didn't matter anymore. We made it. Letting my mind just... go, drifting aimlessly was... well, it was exactly what I needed in that moment. I needed that time to think about nothing at all. I needed to let it all fade away, just like the city slowly fading away from view.

I saw her walking up to me then. I didn't need to turn my head to notice that she was wearing nothing but her knit shawl and a pair of panties beneath it. My expression didn't change, but it did make me happy, knowing that she'd put it on. That soft bunch of yarn was the most comfortable thing she owned. Wearing that shawl was her way of feeling like she was home. This wonderful woman was never more beautiful than when she felt comfortable and relaxed, and I never stop being grateful for the privilege it is that I'm the one who gets to see her that way.

Still without looking away from the moving shoreline, I raised my arm. It was all the prompting she needed. She sat down so her hip pressed against me, and her feet lifted up to rest on the couch. Her body leaned against me, her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arm around her. This... This is the feeling of home for me, although the view here is much nicer than we normally get.

We sat there, comfortable together in the silence for a while before her hand found its way to my thigh. She began to stroke my skin. Her hand slid lazily back and forth along my leg. The feeling was wonderful. Then, her hand moved between my legs.

She gently cradled my balls first, holding them sweetly and caring, that amazing way she always touches me. This whole time I still hadn't moved, but my body was reacting to her nonetheless. Once my cock was hard enough for her to take in her hands, she gave me a gentle squeeze. My erection grew as her fingers played with me.

I know how proud she feels when she makes my cock hard by touching me. It's one of those cyclical things. Knowing that she's feeling proud of herself, knowing that it's my cock that's making her feel proud, is so so sexy to me. Major turn on. So, invariably my cock gets even harder and she has more to feel proud of.

I was breathing deeply through my nose, the calm of my body a stark contrast to my cock throbbing excitedly. She ran her fingertips along the underside of my shaft. I think that's probably my favorite way she touches me, and of course she knows it. Every moment made me crave more.

My hand was moving across the soft knitted fabric that covered her shoulder. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and she began to stroke in earnest. Her rhythm was perfect and steady. I couldn't tell you how long the calm pleasure continued, the feel of her glorious touch and the view of the landscape drifting across. Like everything else about the moment, her timing was perfect. She recognized the way my muscles tensed involuntarily, the sign of my imminent orgasm. She knew when to stroke me faster and when to give my cock a firm squeeze.

Hot liquid gushed out of my body. Her hand was pressed into the base of my shaft so none of the mess got on her. She held me as I pulsed wildly three more times. Once I'd finally shot as much as I was going to, she let me go. Her hand returned to my bare thigh and her head nuzzled sweetly against my chest. I have no doubt my heart was beating in her ear like a drum.

It was the first time I looked down at her. I was so grateful for this. So grateful for the way she'd taken care of me, focused on my needs and my pleasure, helped me to relax. I was grateful for the way we'd learned to communicate without words; grateful that I could enjoy her generosity without even looking away from the view. I expressed that gratitude with the softest whisper, the only sound I could muster, "Thank you."

Her own whisper was no louder as she snuggled in my embrace, "Love you." Her eyes were already closed and the sound of her snoring was soon to come. My own eyelids had grown incredibly heavy and my awareness of the world was fading quickly.

We had finally made it. This was the trip we'd planned for so long. After all the stress and the chaos of getting here, we'd arrived, and an orgasm is a wonderful way to make stress melt away. There would be plenty of time, when both of us had energy once again, when we could make love and I could focus on her pleasure, on giving and not just receiving. There'd be time to care for her needs and adore this woman the way she deserved. For now though, there was nothing but the soothing motion of the ship and the view of the shore slowly drifting away.