Finally Ready Ch. 03

Story Info
The conclusion to Darius and Nichole's story.
3.2k words
4.17
2.5k
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been a month, a month of sex, schoolwork, and marching band. I don't truly mind much, but it's been getting hectic. I mean everything is going great, well except the fact that all I see of Darius now is for sex. I mean we're both busy with school, but it is getting to the point where I feel as though we are forgetting what brought us together in the last year or so.

Uh... I need to focus on. This class is hard enough without me drifting off thinking about my relationship issues. I am glad we are going to go over our projects that are due.

Darius:

Fuck... she goes to hate me. I have to cancel on Nichole again. It's getting to the point where I feel that she is going to think that all this time I've been waiting for her to have sex with me. I've got to do something about this, this weekend. But what to do? Date night? Or just chilling together? Fuck... I don't know what to do.

This final assignment is killing me. I got to focus on it and figure out how to get a make-up date this weekend. Okay, first things first, let's finish this assignment, then figure out this date.

Third-person:

After Nichole got out of her class, she headed back to her dorm. She got to finish one of her assignments due in two days. When she gets to her car, she pulls out her phone and texts Darius.

N: Hey, you busy at the moment?

D: Not too busy, what's up?

...

N: I was wondering if we could go out to dinner this weekend? maybe have some of our time?

D: I was thinking the same thing...

...

D: How about we go out for Italian?

N: Sounds great... No canceling, deal?

D: Deal, speaking of canceling... I gotta cancel tonight... I hate to do this again

N: I know you do, but I know you have some stuff to do.. just please don't cancel this weekend.

...

...

D: You got it, love. Saturday at 7:30 pm?

N: See you then.

As Nichole drove off after the last text to finish her work, Darius sighed in relief, his relationship was on the rocks, but still intact. He finished up as much as he could at the library before heading to his car and heading to his dorm room.

Two days later on Saturday Nichole was putting on her final touches on her dinner outfit, she looked at the clock and noticed it was 7:20 pm. Ten minutes later, Darius knocked on her dorm door after being let in by Nichole's roommate. She called out for him to come in. She was wearing a black dress that hugged her curves. She had a shawl hanging on her elbows around her in purple to match her heels. She had just finished the final touches of the little eye shadow above her eyes and her light-colored lipstick. Her hair was nicely styled afro that Darius would later run his hands through.

When she looked up, she saw that Darius was dressed in all black from his button-up shirt down to his slacks and shoes. His belt was black with a silver buckle. Nichole and Darius walked towards each other and gave each other a passionate kiss with their arms wrapped around the other. Nichole let out a happy sigh once the kiss ended as Darius kissed her forehead.

Darius leads Nichole out to his car where he opened the door and helps her get in. While Darius drove to the restaurant Nichole talked about some of her math classes and the struggle of chemistry 102. Darius explained to her that was why he did not major in biology.

"Yeah, you want to go into sports reporting, so you can race your cars then write all about yourself all over the paper." Nichole rolled her eyes. Darius chuckled a little in response. Soon after they arrived at the restaurant. After parking Darius helped Nichole out of the car.

The maƮtre d' set the couple at a booth off to the side for them to enjoy their date. Darius and Nichole looked over the menu while making small talk. They compared what they thought would be good to eat. Their waiter came over and took their drink orders. When the waiter came back he placed Nichole's raspberry lemonade on the table before Darius' ice tea. They were asked if they were ready to order and once they confirmed that they were, Darius ordered the grilled salmon with mashed potatoes and market vegetables for him and the lobster with rice and vegetables for Nichole.

After the waiter left Darius brought up the fact the semester was ending soon, and Nichole voiced in reply that she was not so much worried about their classes, but how their relationship was going to last with her going back to Maryland and him heading back Mississippi that they weren't going to see each other often enough to maintain the level that they were at. Darius ended up convincing Nichole that even though they lived far away from each, before they left campus they would come up with a plan to see each other frequently.

After Nichole concerns were addressed the couple started flirting with each other and kept the mood light until the meal came. They went back and forth with the if/then game.

D: "... so if I leaned you against a wall with my hand sliding up your thigh..."

N: "... then I'd lift my leg to wrap around your waist. And if I pulled you in with my leg and grinded against you..."

D: "...then I would lift you up so that you could wrap both legs around me and feel the effect of your presence on me. If I pressed my hard cock into your pussy lips..."

N: "... Then I..."

Nichole was cut off, because their waiter came and started placing their food in front of them. After the waiter left the flirtatious vibe was still in the air. The couple traded heated looks while eating food. Darius made random comments about how he wanted to be eating something that would have tasted better, but he couldn't eat in the restaurant or other guys would want him to share. Nichole nibbled her bottom lip a little and stifled a small moan. She replied that if he was going to eat that particular dessert that she should be able to get a cream filled dessert. Soon the couple had almost finished their food and the waiter came to see if they wanted any dessert. Nichole ordered a small bowl of ice cream. Darius replied that he wasn't interested in eating anything on their menu, he looked at Nichole when saying this.

As dessert approached the table, the couple was just finishing up talking about the school work that they were doing. Nichole grabbed a spoon to eat the ice cream that she had ordered. Nichole licked the spoon slowly before taking the small mouthful into her mouth and swallowing it. She took another small spoonful and licked around the spoon playfully, before looking up at Darius attempting to maintain composure.

Darius was like a deer in headlights watching her lick her spoonful of gelato. He watched her eat another spoonful and his pants tighten quite a bit as he slowly grew hard imagining her fixating on something other than the spoon. He kept all his attention on Nichole wanting to watch her finish the bowl.

When Nichole noticed Darius shift in the chair a bit, she looked him over. When she noticed his eyes, she took the hint and became more deliberate - just waiting to see how long it would be before he whisked her out of that restaurant. By the time she finished the bowl she shifted in her seat, her panties were soaked. Darius readjusted with his hand under the table so that his hard-on wasn't so obvious. He then stood and offered his hand for her, as the bill was paid before the dessert came to the table, both leaving with somewhat of haste...

Darius guided Nichole over to the car. When he got there, he pressed her against the passenger door and kissed her hard on the lips. He placed his body against hers so that they can feel the heat from each other.. When she felt his cock pressed into her she let out a small whimper. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he cupped her ass and trailed kisses down her neck.

"Darius..." Nichole tried to steal his attention away from her neck so that they could continue their heavy petting session in a private place.

"Hm?" was Darius' delayed response to Nichole, as he moved his hands a bit lower in order to lift her dress. He started nibbling on her neck trying to distract her so that they could continue on in the manner already established. Nichole arched her neck giving him more access to nibble and kiss.

"My love, we..." Nichole lets out a small moan and he bites down harder on her neck. "We need to get to..." Nichole scrapes her nails down the back of his head where her hand moved to to his neck. Her other hand she placed on his chest. She shifts her body away from him slightly, and pushes on his chest. "Darius, we need to get someplace where we won't scar children." Nichole is slightly breathing heavy as she tries to get her point across to Darius. Darius pushes her back against the car and kisses her hard once more before pulling away and opening the door for her.

"Get in." His voice was breathless from the kissing but there was an edge to it that showed how much he was affected by the kiss they shared. Nichole got in the car and she could see the physical evidence of the night so far. She licked her lips in anticipation of what was to come.

Darius got into the car and drove back to his off campus apartment dorm. He drove slightly over the speed limit. He watched Nichole out of the corner of his eyes, imaging her under him. Nichole noticed him watching her. She turned to face him slightly giving him a better view of the front of her. She played with the top part of her dress slightly bringing down the neckline so that just the top of her areolas showed.

Moving her shawl off her lap and throwing it in the back seat, Nichole then slides her hand down the bottom of her dress. Darius then speeds up a little more his dorm room now only about a minute away. When Darius looked over again he noticed her dress was at the top of her thighs and her bare pussy. Her lips had a small shine to them from the wetness that showed her excitement.

Darius pulled into the parking lot and parked his car in short order before turning off the car and getting out quickly. He made it around the car and pulled Nichole out before slamming the car door and pushing her up against the side of it.

Nichole let out a deep moan into Darius' mouth as he kissed her hard. With one hand he ran it through her hair pulling on it slightly and the other he ran his hand under her dress straight into her wet pussy. He started rubbing her clit, which in turn made her legs weak. Darius moved his mouth down from Nichole's lips trailing to her neck where he alternated between hard kisses, nips and bites on the neck.

When Nichole let out a gasping moan as her whole body shutter as she came, Darius pulled back and watched her float. He played with her clit until she whimpered and tried to move her hips away from his fingers due to sensitivity. As she calmed down, Darius moved his hands to her waist pulling her to him pressing his hard cock into her to remind her that she wasn't done just yet, that he was going to fuck her and fuck her hard.

Nichole leaned into Darius, still floating a bit from her last orgasm. She gave him a light kiss before taking a half step back, separating them just enough for him to lead her to the steps. In which her guides her up the steps to ensure she doesn't fall. When they make it to the third floor, he presses her up against a wall and kisses her hard on the lips.

They deepen the kiss and Nichole wraps her arms around his neck. Darius pulls away long enough to start kissing down her neck. Nichole let out a small moan and tilts her head back. He reaches down to lift up her dress, and leaves it wrapped around her waist as he teases her pussy and asshole. Nichole arches into his hands and she takes his shirt out of his pants to get to his bare chest.

Upon hearing a commotion on the steps, Darius leans back and rights Nichole's dress. Nichole is guided down the hall towards Darius' room and then pressed against the door. Nichole runs her hands up and down his chest. She kissed, licked and on Darius' neck as he was opening the door. Darius finally gets the door open, when Nichole sticks her hand under his shirt, rubbing up his chest and his pecks.

Darius pulls Nichole into the dorm suite common area, then guides her backwards towards his room. When they get to Darius' room. Nichole turns to open the door then quickly pressed against a wall Darius bites on Nichole's neck as he lifts her dress again. As her dress rises over her hips and up over her stomach, Nichole arches her back and presses her ass against Darius, bulge. After a few seconds of grinding against each other Darius takes a slight step back lift the dress completely over Nichole's head.

Nichole turned around after Darius got a glimpse of her curvaceous bubble butt. She turned and glided to her knees and started unbuckling Darius' pants. Darius flicked on the light, in which the switch was behind Nichole, so he could see her in all her glory. Her breasts were perky with the nipples pointed straight ahead. She sat down on her heels. Once his belt was unbuckled and his pants were down past his hips, with him having gone commando, Nichole took his cock in her mouth.

She starts with the head. She licks around the urethral with the tip of her tongue slightly teasing before using the flat of her tongue to lick the glans. She wraps her left hand around the shaft lightly as she starts to take the head in her mouth. She changes up the speed and tightness of her hand as she adds suction to the head.

Moving her hand less she starts taking more cock into her mouth as Darius' hand grip her head. His grunting is getting slightly quicker. His hips are tense as he tries not to thrust.

He pulls on her hair to get her attention. She looks up at him taking more cock into the warm carven, hitting the back of her mouth. He trusts hesitantly to see if he can thrust into her mouth.

Her eyes darken as she hums, she gives a jerk of a nod. When she runs her tongue across the bottom vein of his cock and relaxes her jaw, Darius takes his first thrust.

He pulls out slowly, and after feeling her tongue wiggle, he slides back in. His thrust is long. He tries to get into her throat. She gags slightly lubricating his cock with spit. He pulls out faster and then slides back in at the same slow pace.

Nichole looks up giving him a challenging glare Darius takes it as his okay to really fuck her mouth. He picks up his pace, knowing he isn't really going to hurt her. He also takes note of how much she is loving being used.

Darius pushed past her gag reflex and started pushing his cock into her throat and quickly before taking long rests, blocking her airways. Nichole started rubbing her thighs together as being used was getting her wetter than all the flirting and teasing combined. She reached down between her legs and started playing with her pussy.

Her moans muffled by the cock in her mouth started drawing attention to the fact that she was rubbing her clit furiously. After a few minutes of Darius watching Nichole get off, he pulled her off his cock and stepped out his pants. He pulled her up by her hair and kissed her hard. Moaning at the slight taste of himself in her lips.

Moving over to the bed, Darius directed her to her hands and knees, shuffling her to the center. Seeing her lips puffy and waiting on him bruise them, Darius leaned over and licked at them. He spread her ass cheeks apart and really started licking her from her clit to back. Nichole spread her legs further apart after pleading for him to hurry and fuck her.

Darius continue to fuck her with his tongue loving the way she begged. He moved away when his cock felt like it was going to burst from hearing her moan and plead. Not waiting for her to complain about lack of stimulus, Darius lined himself up and thrust his cock into her pussy, groaning with the sheer tightness of her twat.

Nichole let a half moan half whimper as she felt she was being split into two. Darius didn't move knowing that even though he wasn't completely inside her she had to get used to his initial entry before he could fuck her senseless.

After a moment Nichole thrust back in frustration, feeling as though all the tension from the night coming to a head. Darius then pulls out until the tip of his cock is her before fully thrusting deep. His pace isn't slow by any means. Groaning he moves to destroy her pussy for the night. Nichole notices the speed of which his thrusting knows that she isn't going to last long.

Darius changes the angle of his thrusts and his grip on Nichole and starts to hit her passion button. Nichole lets out a shout before she starts moaning from deep in her chest. She partially collapses which allows Darius to get deeper inside her. Nichole feels her orgasm building to the point where she is on the edge.

Darius after waiting all night from the teasing can't hold on much longer. He pulls Nichole up using her shoulder against his chest. He then places and hand on her clit and her nipple. While thrusting he starts to flick and toy with both quickly.

Nichole is about to fall over the edge when Darius comes. Her bites down on her should to muffle his yell of release, and in doing so starts nichole's own. Darius' rhythmic thrusts become sloppy.

Nichole and Darius fall forward onto the mattress, with Darius slipping out of her pussy with a groan. Darius rolls to his side pulling Nichole close before the both doze off.