Finally Ready to Get Out There

Story Info
Out of a long relationship I was finally ready to date.
1.7k words
4.57
18.3k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just gotten out of a seven year relationship only a couple months ago and I was finally feeling ready to put myself out there again.

I put myself on a few different dating apps and it seemed like every woman who "connected" with me was fake or looking for money in some way. I only had the apps for a couple weeks and I was about to give up. But then I connected with Jasmine.

She was super cute in her profile pictures. Long black hair. Pretty face. And a nice body from what I could tell in the pictures. She seemed to hold a conversation with me longer than anyone else had. After a couple days of talking I knew I had to arrange a meet up or we'd soon be bored of only talking on our phones.

I asked her if she'd like to meet for lunch at a local restaurant and she said yes. So we did. We met at a bistro and sat outside to eat. It was near the end of summer and she wore a medium length pink skirt and a white spaghetti strapped blouse. I tried not to stare but I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and she was definitely showing off some cleavage. She had nice, handful sized breasts. I couldn't help but wonder for a moment what her ass looked like.

We talked so long that it was only a couple hours until dinner and she said, "I don't have any plans the rest of the night."

I took the hint and invited her to come over for a couple drinks and maybe stay for dinner. She agreed. We had really hit it off.

We talked on the couch at my place and had more than a couple drinks. Before it was even dinner time she stopped mid sentence and I asked if everything was okay. She asked if she could kiss me and we started making out. I hadn't had affection in months and I immediately started getting an erection.

I used to try to hide it when I first met a girl but I didn't care. I was too turned on. She wasn't shy about it either. She reached a hand down and started rubbing my cock through my jeans. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt, she raised her arms and I took her shirt off. Her tits were perfectly round. She definitely had work done but they were perfect. We kept making out. She told me to take my shirt off. Once it was off she got on her knees on the floor in front of me while I sat on the couch. She unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. She immediately put me in her mouth and started sliding up and down. Occasionally she would just roll her tongue around my head while she stroked the bottom of my shaft.

She paused at one point to pull my jeans and boxers off completely. She kept sucking. She must've known that I was only seconds away from being done because she stopped.

She stood in front of me, turned around and lowered her skirt. It dropped to the floor revealing her plump, perfectly round ass in her white cotton panties. She looked back at me while biting her lip and she said, "Pull them down."

With a hand on each of her hips I lowered her panties down to the floor. She commanded me to eat her ass. Little did she know, I love giving rim jobs. She moaned as I tongued her ass and spread her cheeks. She kept her thighs squeezed tight together as I ate her ass for several minutes.

My tongue and jaw got tired so I pulled away for a few seconds and she said, "That feels fucking amazing. Don't me mad okay?"

I replied, "Mad? What do you mean?"

She turned around. Between her legs was a six inch, rock hard, shaved cock and smooth, low hanging balls.

My eyes widened and I leaned even further back into the couch. She sat next to me, still hard and biting her lip, "do you want me to leave?"

I thought about how good that blowjob felt and how nice her ass was. I looked at her perfect tits and her pretty face and I leaned in and began kissing her again. I fondled her breasts and only a minute went by before I got brave. I reached my right hand down and for the first time held a hard cock in my hand. She moaned as I stroked her slowly. I moved my hand lower and played with her balls. I could feel the pre cum oozing out of me.

With her balls in my right hand and one of her tits in my left, she began stroking me back. She paused our kissing to tell me I didn't have to touch her there if I didn't want to. That only made me want it more.

The tables turned. I was so hot for her I didn't even think about it. I slid off the couch, onto my knees, in front of her, as she sat on the couch.

I held the base of her cock in my right hand and looked up at her. We connected eyes. While maintaining eye contact I stuck my tongue out and started licking around the head of her cock. She moaned. A minute later I went for it. I opened wide and hid my teeth and slid as much of her into my mouth as I could.

The thought had never crossed my mind that I could enjoy this so much. Her feminine moans as I took her cock to the back of my throat motivated me to not stop. Even though my jaw was exhausted. She knew my mouth was tired. She began lightly thrusting her hips, pushing her dick into my mouth, doing the work for me. I played with her balls some more as I sat still with my mouth open, taking each thrust. I felt her speed up and she said, "oh yeah baby! Oh baby I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum baby!"

I anticipated it so much. Suddenly, I felt the warm, salty ropes of her cum shoot to the back of my throat. I took each pump as she slowed down. I swallowed every drop.

When she was done, she slid out of my mouth and she leaned back into my couch with relief.

She leaned forward and began kissing me again, "Fuck me," she whispered.

She got on all fours on my couch, showing off her big round ass. I told her I'd be right back. I ran to my room and grabbed the lube out of my dresser. I covered my shaft in lube and lathered some between her cheeks.

I rubbed the head of my cock against her ass and she pushed back. I gently worked my way in. I could tell she was used to this. She didn't seem to feel much pain. She told me how good it felt and to go deeper. It wasn't long before my hands were on her hips and I was full force thrusting into her ass. Her moans alone brought me to the edge. I fucked her for a solid ten minutes before she said, "cum in my ass baby! I want you to cum inside me so bad!"

She couldn't even finish the sentence before I emptied myself into her.

We didn't even have dinner that night. We fell asleep naked together on my couch. When I woke up to see her beautiful body against mine I looked down to see if I hadn't been dreaming. It wasn't a dream. She had morning wood and all I could think about is what it might feel like to have her in my ass.

I was able to slide off the couch without waking her and I covered her in a blanket. It was still pretty early so I made a pot of coffee.

I brought two cups of coffee to the coffee table, which had been pushed away from the couch the night before. I set the cups down and just stared at her. I could still see her morning wood, holding up the blanket, pitching a small tent. I couldn't help myself. I carefully uncovered her lower half and felt myself salivating. On my knees, I leaned forward and I began sucking her cock again. I knew she woke up when I felt her fingers running through my hair. I began stroking myself simultaneously.

She moaned, "ohh fuck."

I passionately and slowly bobbed up and down on her with my eyes closed, enjoying every second, every inch.

I pulled my mouth off of her and bit my lip nervously, "I want you to fuck me."

She said, "That's so fucking hot. Kiss me."

I stood up and grabbed my lube off the floor and grabbed her hand, bringing her to her feet. We kissed for a few seconds then I led her to my room.

We were both rock hard. I handed her the lube and carefully laid on my stomach on my bed. With my head to the side I told her to be gentle with me.

First I felt her hands on my cheeks and she spread them. Next I felt what I immediately knew was her tongue. It was an amazing feeling. She tongued my ass before she lubed up a couple of fingers and eased them into me. It wasn't long before she pressed the head of her cock against my hole. Slowly but surely, with short, rocking motions, she worked her cock into me more and more. She gently fucked me and added more lube until she was able to slide all the way in and all the way out without any trouble.

I told her to fuck me harder. She told me to say it again. I said it a few more times and without warning she gave me those last few, slow, aggressive pumps. Releasing all of her warmth inside of me.

She pulled out slowly and told me to roll over. She straddled me and lubed my cock. She sat over me and guided me into her ass. I was so close it only took a minute before I unloaded in her. She slid off of my cock and inched forward, still straddled over me. Still rock hard, she directed her cock into my mouth and fucked my mouth until she came a second time.

We laid together after that and just talked. Eventually we took a shower together and you know what happened in there.