Finally Ready to Get Out There Pt. 02

Story Info
Things with Jasmine get a little more serious.
1.1k words
4.67
9.1k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple weeks since Jasmine and I hooked up. We've hung out at each other's places a few times but nothing sexual except for kissing happened. We were getting to know each other.

A good friend of mine invited me to a BBQ and I decided it was time to introduce Jasmine to my friends.

When I asked her to go with me she seemed skeptical, "Do you think they'll say anything about me being trans?"

I grinned at her, "I don't think anyone would know."

She still looked concerned so I added, "look, I am not ashamed of you. I don't care who knows that your trans, but you're a woman to me so I'll introduce you as such. That's no ones business unless you want it to be. I just want you to be comfortable. I think they'll really like you."

Fast forward to a few days later and we were on our way to the bbq. I had my hand on her leg on the drive there. She seemed nervous. I told her she had nothing to worry about. She was wearing blue jeans and a black tank top and I couldn't stop looking at her lips.

We arrived to the house and everything went very smoothly. She was one of the hottest girls there and my friends seemed to really like her. I even caught a few of them checking her ass out in those jeans. They'd see me catch them and just give me a nod of respect for landing such an attractive woman.

We were all standing together talking in the backyard when she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "I gotta pee again."

I could tell she was feeling a little buzzed. I watched her perfect ass walk all the way to the back door of the house and before she opened the door she looked back, knowing that I was checking her out, and she winked at me and went inside.

A couple minutes later I got a text from Jasmin;

'A little bit of a problem here. I NEED YOU!'

I replied saying I'd be right there. I couldn't even imagine what happened. Out of TP? Clogged the toilet? I was curious to say the least.

I knocked on the door, "Jasmine? Everything okay?"

She unlocked the door and whispered, "come in."

I walked in and couldn't believe my eyes. I just started laughing, "This is the emergency?"

Her jeans were tossed on the floor and she was wearing a lacy red thong. Her cock was rock hard, stretching the thong six inches in front of her. With a pouty face she said, "I'm super horny and it won't go away."

I locked the door before I forgot, "Jasmine, oh my gosh you are so sexy. What if someone else has to use the bathroom?"

She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into her. Feeling her erection against my shorts instantly got my blood flowing. She kissed me and said, "We better make it quick then!"

Since she was already out, I reached through the open side of her panties and pulled her cock out. I held her in my hand as we passionately kissed. I dropped to my knees and found myself face to face with her cock. Pre cum was already building up at the tip. I rolled my tongue around it, tasting her salty goodness. She grabbed the back of my head and massaged my scalp with her fingertips as she slowly entered and exited my mouth. I reached both hands behind her and grabbed her soft ass cheeks. I squeezed them over and over. They were so soft I thought about myself resting my head on them later in bed.

My left hand spread her right cheek. I brought my right hand to my mouth and took her cock out of my mouth for a second to lube my fingers with my spit. I put my right hand back where it belonged and my wet fingers found her hole. I began massaging asshole while she continued to thrust in and out of my mouth. She started breathing heavier and I felt the head of her cock swell up in my mouth and before I could get that taste that I missed so much, she pulled out, "Wait! I'm so close."

I was confused, "so what's the matter?"

She grabbed under my arms and stood me up, "I wanna cum while you fuck me."

I had never taken my clothes off so fast. She took her tank top and bra off and sat on the counter. I was still amazed by her tits. I made my way between her thighs and we made out for a minute. She spread her legs more and lifted them up, revealing her ass. Her cock pointed straight to the ceiling, still rock hard.

For a second I panicked, "Wait! No lube!"

She reached over to the sink and turned the warm water on low, "just keep it wet."

I hooked my arms under her knees, holding her legs up and I eased into her. I started with slow consistent thrusts. She moaned and closed her eyes. She reached her cupped hand under the warm running water and drizzled it on my cock as it entered her over and over. Then she began stroking herself and I found the view to bring me to the edge. A few seconds later I couldn't contain myself. As quietly as I could I said, "I'm gonna cum babe."

She moaned, "ooh yeah cum for me."

I gave my last forward pushes as I let my load loose in her ass. She continued to stroke herself and she quickly said, "Don't pull out baby."

I wriggled my hips as I stayed hard inside her. A minute later, without warning, her cock convulsed and streams of cum shot out onto her stomach and her tits. Some even hit the mirror behind her. Once she was completely done I pulled out and she looked at the mirror behind her and laughed.

I kissed her, "you're crazy."

She sort of leaped off of the counter and her cock worked it's way to half hard as she tucked it back into her red thong, "crazy about you," she kissed me again.

We got dressed and I almost got hard again seeing her squeeze that ass into her tight jeans. She looked at me, "I guess no one else had to use the bathroom."

We went back to the bbq and I could tell a few of my fiends knew what we were just up to. If only they knew.