Finally, Step Bro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Red huh? I knew you had a thing for redheads, you can just tell." He says as he winks at me and slaps the floppy 8" dildo in his hand. "Too bad this is kinda small, must leave you wanting more."

"Small huh? I guess it depends what your frame of reference is. I think Red here is near perfect." I say to him as I start to get hard and he passes red back to me and unbuttons his jeans intent on changing right in front of me.

I lay RED right on the bed and pull out a pair of light gray sleeping pants and a T-Shirt and I unzip my jeans and start to peel them off not realizing I have on one of the most revealing pairs of underwear I own. These super thin, nearly see through white boxer briefs with the long inseam and a pouch that lifts your balls and cock out. My hard cock pointing the way and leaving nothing to the imagination. I figure what the fuck and just go for it. It was warm in here and since the last time we were together he gave me such a show, I figure I will return the favor and just stay there.

My 7.5" thick cock is poking nearly straight out from me, weighted down by my heavy balls pulling it southward. The helmet head of my cock is clearly visible showing that it is slightly bigger than my shaft and when hard like this the near purple head is completely visible with my precum making the thin fabric completely transparent. I act as if I am not flustered, but truely I am so fucking horny and fuck if I did love showing off in front of a straight guy. A HOT straight guy at that.

Mikey had slowed his progress watching my show I was putting on as I slowly folded up my jeans and then pulled off my sweater and TShirt, standing in just my see through boxer briefs and footies, it has been a while since I was this turned on.

Apparently not wanting to be outdone, Mikey starts to strip and pulls off his polo shirt exposing his beautiful chest with his small but perky nipples and then bends down to peel off his skin tight jeans. Still a fan of his jockey underwear, this time wearing a light blue pair of his own nearly see thru pair of briefs I can tell he is nearly hard himself sporting at least a half chubbed up cock. My god, he may be right. Red may be small in comparison to what he is packing at full mast.

"So I have never really understood how guys can take cock up their ass and especially something as big as... well Red here." As he reaches over and picks back up Red and having removed all his clothes but his jockey underwear that looks down right pornographic. As he sits down and leans a bit back I can see the tip of his large and growing cock begin to peak out of the top of his Jockeys. If you have ever worn those before you realize that your cock has a mind of its own, the Jockeys will do little to convince it otherwise.

"Well, it doesn't just slide in. It takes work, patience and lots of lube." I say as I reach into my suitcase and grab my travel sized 4 oz bottle of WET PLATINUM. Love that stuff, it's good for personal fun but also works well for fucking. I realize I shouldn't use it with my toys, but let's be honest water based lube is little better than spit and we know that doesn't last long, but sure, it can be hot. But if you want some extended fun, you are going to need a silicon lube that can take it and preferably one that doesn't taste terrible because you are not doing it right if you don't get some in your mouth at some point.

"Let me see that. What makes this kind so good? I assume you are a connoisseur of some sort." he says with a giggle and a sexy AF smile.

"Well, thank you for recognizing and paying me the respect I deserve." I laugh and then take on a professorly tone, "You see, Lube is only good if it provides enough lubrication to make things easier but also that it doesn't dry out or is too thick that you stop feeling anything." I pick up the lube and squirt a small drop onto my finger and then smooth it around between my thumb and finger. I then reach down and grab his finger and show him how thin but slick it was.

"Nice." he says as he picks up his bag and tosses it onto the floor and then leans back a bit and says "OK, so show me!" Again with that sexy smirk of his and his cock must be fully hard now because I am scared to death to think it could get any bigger. By my estimation he was a solid 9" and nearly as thick as a red bull.

"What do you want me to show you?" I say getting a bit scared, but so damn excited. I mean I think my brother is wanting me to show him how I loosen up my ass to take this toy! How I could possibly take a cock.

"You know exactly what I want you to show me! I have always wondered how this all worked, just never had someone I could ask and well - here we are. Here you are. You are CLEARLY in the mood," he says as he reaches over to give my cock a squeeze and in doing so milks out a solid drip or two of precum soaking the head of my cock on my already see-through boxer briefs. "Now take these off and show me" he says as he pulls down the front of my underwear low enough to expose the shaft of my cock and almost the head, but not far enough for me to just pop out of them.

"Fuck, bro! I always knew you had a dirty side! OK, if this is what you want, I will but once I get started I have to cum at least once if not more, so you can't expect me to suffer blue balls for your curiosity." I say as I stand up and I peel off my boxer briefs and toss them at his face. After they land on his face he grabs them and looks at them closely.

"Fuck these do look good on you, may have to get some for myself now that I am back on the prowl again." As he says this though I could have sworn he took a big sniff of them right at the wet spot I had left behind.

I grab my suitcase and place it on the floor, and then crawl up into bed so I can lean up against the pillows a bit. Realizing just how small this queen sized bed is, we are still really close as I slide up onto the bed, get comfy and spread my legs out a bit, resting one on his knee.

"So I start by working myself up. The more turned on you get the easier things can get moving." I say as I stroke myself after taking a squirt of lube into my hand and warming it up. "I really precum a lot, how about you?" I ask him as we both look down at his cock and his light blue jockeys with a beautiful and growing wet spot.

"Yeah, I guess I do. I guess I just thought that was normal."

"Oh no, that's what I have found, and after all I am a professional." We both chuckle. "But seriously we are so fucking lucky to produce a lot of precum as that keeps things nice and lubricated when and where you need it to be."

"I suppose most of mine just ends up in the rubber. But lately I have been rubbing a few out more and more frequently and it is nice to have some additional lubrication. So what's next, cause I still don't see how this thing is going in there." He says as he picks up Red and pushes it between my legs where my partially exposed hole is soon to take center stage.

"Surely when you and Diana fucked you noticed how much precum you were producing as you fucked her!" I said, looking quite confused.

"Not really it all went into the rubber."

""Oh shit, you only fucked with a rubber on? You never got her bareback? Why the fuck would you two not ditch the rubbers? FUCK they suck! You were together for what, 6 years? And together 3 years before that?"

"She couldn't take the pill. She complained it made her sick and fucked her up, and we knew we didn't want kids. Never wanted kids, so we always had to fuck with a rubber. That is all I have ever really known, so I wasn't even really tempted to try it otherwise. Shit, she is a good catholic girl so if she got preggers, we were fucked."

"Oh bro, that is a shame. Fucking raw is amazing." As I say this I am leaning back further, getting into position so I can lift my leg up a bit so I can begin to play with my ass but also give my brother a show. "Scoot up a bit here so you can see, but also let me rest my leg on you, it will help."

He moves up and his cock has now popped out of the top of his underwear and has clearly been dripping a bit. He gets close to me and then starts to lean back, not even thinking I reach down and pull a drop of his precum onto my finger and as he watches me I take it right to my mouth and lick it.

"Dude, I can't believe you just did that." he says as he starts laughing. "Fuck, how do I taste, bro?"

"Fuck, I'm sorry." I say, stammering a bit, "You taste really... I mean really good." Now it is my turn to blush.

"I have plenty more," he reaches down and milks his beautiful cock and gets a huge fingerfull and then takes it up to my mouth and slides his finger inside. I take hold of his hand and hold his finger in my mouth as I make sure to suck it clean of the most delicious precum I have ever tasted.

See, I have a huge thing for precum, but I am not that big of a fan of cum itself. Frankly I think it is a waste to shoot your cum anywhere but inside me, but that is likely because I am just a horny and greedy bottom. But precum, fuck that is typically so good! My brother's was something more than amazing. It was so sweet with a slight hint of musk that just drove me wild.

"Dude, can I have my finger back?" He is clearly turned on by the entire thing, likely almost as much as I was.

"Oh yeah, sure. But fuck dude, you could bottle that shit! Fuck, I may need more of that!"

I lift my leg and place it on his shoulder and grab Red and the lube and start slicking him up really good. I then take my lubed hand and start to finger myself I go right in with two fingers and quickly get to three because I am so fucking horny, I NEED something in there quick!

I then hold onto Red warming him up a bit, he is made of a red jell and looks the the mold of a real cock, made of silicon so there is plenty of give in him but feels much better if he isn't cold as he slides in. I push the tip inside of me and look up to see him watching intently as his right hand is massaging my left leg and his left hand has moved from holding my leg up on his shoulder to down to his cock. I pull Red out of me and I add some more lube to him and reinsert him and take about two inches of him as I moan a bit. As I get up to 3" inside me it rubs up against my prostate which causes me to moan and my eyes to roll back a bit.

"Wow, what was that?" he asks me, still milking his cock.

"My prostate, fuck it feels good having something rub up against it."

"No shit, so it really feels that good for you, huh? I always figured it would be painful but you were doing it to make the other guy feel good. But you get off on this too?"

"Fuck yeah, look!" I show him my dripping cock as I am hard as a rock and dripping down the side of it. I push Red in a bit more and my cock belches out another big drip of precum.

"Holy fuck that is hot!" he says as he reaches down and strokes my cock a few times for me.

I grab his hand and hold it still on my cock "Careful, I don't want to blast too soon!"

"No shit, you could cum that fast from just having Red slide into you?"

"Well Red certainly is helping but fuck, I just had one fucking hot ass straight guy who I have lusted after for some time just grab hold and stroke my cock!" I say and it's his turn to blush this time.

"You have lusted after me? Have you jacked off thinking about me?"

"Fuck yeah I have! Mikey, why do you think I got a red cock sliding into me! You fucking ginger stud, I have wanted your cock for a while now, bro! But I never thought it would be possible. Fuck I just wanted to fool around with you a bit and so yeah, this is like a wet dream come true!"

He puffs out his chest a little "Fuck bro, that is kinda hot. Never knew I turned you on like that. Fuck, I am dripping down here!" He says as he is stroking his cock.

"Fuck, don't let it go to waste!" I say to him.

He looks like he is thinking about it and then just says fuck it, and he lets my leg down gently and stands up on the bed and pulls off his Jockeys and brings his 9" cut monster down to me "I figure you might as well get it directly from the source!" He says as he lays his cock right down on my lips. I then suck in as much as I can, drinking his precum like it's my job.

His cock is just perfection. The head is the same width as the top of the shaft of his cock. Nearer the base of his cock he gets thicker, much thicker so this is going to take some work to make him feel good. There is a hot vein that runs from the base of his cock right up the top of it. It is big and pronounced and hot as hell to see this close and personal. This cock is perfect and I am getting to suck it, and so I got to work.

"Holy shit, Logan. Suck my cock!" he says as I go to town so much so he has to brace himself on the headboard of the bed. I take as much as 7" of his cock into my throat, I just can't seem to take any more of it as it is so thick. I choke a bit and pull back. Determined I go to town on him, pulling out all the tricks, I need my brother to know I am good at this and that he has been missing out!

Try as I might, I can't seem to get past about 7" of that monster, but I reach a hand up and start playing with his huge nuts which are trimmed up nicely. He doesn't shave them, but keeps it nice and trimmed which I kinda like. Fuck his nuts are huge and feel completely full, fuck I know where I want this load and it isn't down my throat.

He pulls away from me and heads back down to where he was. "Fuck, bro I almost came. Damn it is true what they say, guys are better at blowjobs!"

"We are better at much more than that, Mikey!" I say as Red has now sunk all the way inside me down to its balls.

"No way, you took all of him." He reaches down and grabs Red by the balls and starts thrusting it in and out of me really slowly.

"Hey, can you put some more lube on him?" I say, like I would ask for him to pass the mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving.

"Oh sure!" he pulls him out about half way and then drips a few drops of lube onto it and slides it back into me. He looks me directly into my eyes as he is doing this, and says. "So this really feels good for you, huh? Like what feels good about it?"

"Well, it's the fullness for sure, being stretched a bit is really great. But trusting is the best part which is kinda hard with a toy vs the real thing. The real thing is better when you have a guy that can control the pace and speed up and slow down and such."

"Really? So the real thing is better huh? Cause, well I have the real thing and I kinda would like to try your ass on for size, that is if that wouldn't be too weird, bro?"

"Holy fuck, really? YES! I would LOVE that! YES! Let's do it!" I say to him, almost too excitedly and I pull it back a bit not wanting to spook him. "So, how do you want me? On my back? My stomach? Want me to ride you?"

"Well, let's start with you on your stomach that way we can see if this is going to work or not without the added stress of me looking at your hard and dripping cock while I am trying to make sure mine works and slides into a guy's ass!"

"Ok, let's do this!" I pull red out of me and plop him down beside us. I move my leg off of him and flip over onto my stomach. As I do this I feel him get up off the bed and reach down to his bag and I hear him grab a condom. Fuck, I was kinda hoping he would just rawdog me, but I suppose we should be safe. I mean I know I am safe as I was just tested two weeks prior at the clinic and we know he is safe because he just admitted he had only ever fucked with a condom.

I hear him slide the condom onto his huge cock and he comes up and straddles me and starts adding some lube to his cock and my ass. He starts rubbing his cock between my cheeks.

"Holy fuck, bro! I can't believe we are doing this, but fuck I can't thank you enough cause i haven't fucked i nearly a year now!"

"Fuck I should be thanking you, stud! Now take it easy. You are much bigger than Red." I reach back and pull my cheeks apart so he can see his target a bit better. He places the tip of his cock at my hole and teases it by poking it at the hole, adding pressure at each push until I feel the head slide into me. Fuck he feels good. His large helmet head of his cock is fully inside me now and he feels sooo good. Applying more pressure as the first two inches are now solidly in me and he leans down on top of me as his lightly hairy chest makes contact with my back.

"How am I doing, bro? This feel good for you? Cause your ass is fucking amazing! I have never been in something this tight before? Fuck can I give you more?" He says nearly panting at this point, a combination of being turned on and likely holding himself back because this guy is ready to fuck, I can tell and fuck if I am not ready for him.

Releasing my cheeks and grabbing hold of his ass I pull him down on top of me forcing the rest of his 9" deep inside of me, taking the wind out of me. You joke about having your guts rearranged, but a cock this big has to move some stuff around to fit inside. Fuck it hurts so good though.

"Fuck yes, Mikey! Fuck you are balls deep inside me!" I say to him, loving how he feels inside me but then also feeling him place all of his weight onto me. I can feel him, hear him breathing hard in my right ear as he collapses on top of me.

"Fuck you feel so good on my cock, bro! Fuck, you gonna let me have this ass whenever I want it huh? Cuz we have time to make up for!" He says to me as he starts to slide in and out of me, taking slow strokes.

"Your ass is amazing, bro! Fuck yes!" he says to me as he pulls my arms up above my head and runs his hands up to mine and we interlock fingers. "Im going to start fucking you now, are you ready?"

"Yes, fuck me bro!" I say to him feeling his full weight as he starts to piston in and out of me at the same time he is making full body contact with me as his full weight is pushing me into the bed and perhaps most intimately our hands joined together, holding each other.

"Fuck me, you are not going to break me! I'm a man, fuck me like a man, stud!" I say to him because I really want the full fuck thrown into me! I want to be drilled.

"Fuck yah, shit! Why didn't we do this years ago! Fuck, all you would have had to do is ask me! I would have been fucking you for years if I knew it was this good! Fuck Logan, I love you bro!"

He is pounding me rather hard now, loud slapping sounds along with some grunts from both of us are the only sound you hear. Abruptly he stops and stays bottomed out inside me. "Wow, stay still bro! Almost lost it there! Fuck your ass is a furnace, it feels so fucking good on my cock!"

"Fuck, that first time I saw you changing your clothes to get into the pool when I was home from College and I saw those fucking hot, see through Jockeys of yours I knew I wanted that cock of yours!" I admit to him as he is balls deep and holding it inside me.

"Fuck, I remember that! You were looking at me in a way that was weird but it turned me on! You saw me getting hard from your look! Fuck, all you would have had to have done is ask to suck my cock and we would have been fucking that day stud!" He says to me.

"Mikey, I hate that we missed all that time, but we can make up for it, huh?" I say to him. He squeezes my hands, fingers woven together as he moans into my ear with his deep voice that sends a shockwave directly into my nuts.

"You good bro?" I ask, wanting to make sure I don't trigger him to shoot! I still want a bit more from him.

"Yah, I am good!"

"Could we try a different position?"

"Fuck yah! Whatcha thinking?" He says as he pulls back from me and pulls completely out. A bit faster than I would have liked. He then rolls over beside me and slaps my ass playfully.

"Here I will lay on my back and you come up in between."

"Cool, I kinda liked your leg up on my shoulder before!" he says as he comes up between my legs and lifts them up a bit and lines his cock up with my ass. And starts to slide back into me.