Finally, Step Bro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait" I say to him. He looks a bit panicked as he looks into my eyes.

"Oh shit, did I do something wrong?" he says with a look of real concern on his face.

"No, no not at all this is fucking amazing. But look, take off the condom."

"Oh you had enough?" He says looking really sad.

"No, bro! I want to feel you, not the damn rubber. If you can't bareback your brother, then who can you bareback?" I say to him kinda joking but fuck, I don't want anything between us.

"Yah, bro. I don't know about this. I mean, I have never fucked without a rubber. And you are a guy... and that is a fucking hot, tight ass you got there. But... I just don't know if we should we are brothers."

"Step brothers, fuck that. You ARE my brother, I love you and I know you love me. We have been through a lot. It would be much more special and if you don't like it then just pull out and I will finish you off with the best blowjob you ever had while I let RED finish your work." I say knowing that that will challenge him. He hates to be called a quitter.

"No shit. I have never fucked anyone without a comdom, bro." He says as he is slowly rolling off his condom and looking at me. "You sure this is safe for us? I mean, I'm not saying you have anything but..."

"You are clean, you have only ever fucked with a condom and I was just tested for everything under the sun not two weeks ago. It's just we are brothers, and this is a special night. One we may never repeat and I don't want any regrets. I want this and I know I want to give it to you! I know the type of girls you go after and I don't want you to raw dawg them and their trampy asses. Better your brother. Better me!

Condom off he reaches down and says "Fuck I do precum a lot!"

"Fuck yah, lets see if the precum is enough, slide back into me bro!" I wink at him.

He looks me right in the eyes as his bare cock touches my asshole and begins to slide into me. Inch by inch he makes his way back into me, though in this position he is going to get all of those 9" deep inside me. As he bottoms out and I can feel his fire red pubes touch my ass, knowing I have all of him inside me our eyes meet again.

"Fuck this is almost too much, Logan! Fuck! I never knew it could. Fuck don't move! Being inside of you, bare like this is fucking amazing. I never knew it would feel so different. So much warmer, so... fuck this feels good!"

"Fuck yah, take your time, stud! God this does feel amazing! Shit why didn't we do this earlier! Fuck your cock... feels sooo good... inside me! You can take your time! I want to cum with you so I will pace myself but I would love for us to cum together!"

"Fuck yah, but not just yet! Damn your ass is... fuck! Ok, I have recovered I am going to fuck you now!" He starts to long dick me and it feels so good. He lifts my legs a bit higher and he is plunging even deeper inside me than before and I am moaning with him. I can feel his cock inside me that huge head on his cock rearranging my guts fuck this is fantastic. Damn this straight boy knows how to fuck ass! Damn!

"Logan I am getting close, bro! Are you?"

"Fuck I could cum at any time, stud! But, Mikey. Look at me." I say to him and as he keeps fucking me picking up the pace and starting to drip sweat down onto me. "Bro I want you to cum deep inside me! Fucking breed me bro!"

"Holy shit, you serious? Holy fuck, you guys call it breeding? Fuck, yah. I am so going to breed you, bro! Fuck!" he is pumping me so fucking hard right now and looking me directly in the eyes as he keeps pounding me and clearly reaching the point of no return. He plunges down on top of me causing my legs to go higher in the air as he locks lips with me and I feel him start to fire off inside me! Pulsing so hard with his huge cock head flaring each shot of cum deep in my guts as he kisses me and thrusts his tongue into me just as hard as his cock.

Not even touching myself anymore I fire a huge load between us covering in a huge amount of cum. He stays bottomed out inside me as I feel his cock still pulsing inside of me and we both start panting trying to recover from what was one of the best, if not THE BEST orgasm I have ever had in my life.

He is still grunting and pulsing in my ass as I start to feel him pulling back from me. I reach up quickly, grabbing his ass. "Stay inside me, Mikey. I want you to stay there a bit longer, I don't want this to be over!" He stops his retreat and leans back in and kisses me, tongue deep, wet and manly kiss. Feeling his beautiful red stubble against my face as he devours me. He pulls back from me a bit.

"I don't know why you keep saying this will be over. We are both single and we can fuck anytime we want and you better bet I am going to take this ass for a spin whenever the fuck I want moving forward." He says this with a bit of a joke but also this animalistic hunger that is such a fucking turn on! His cock isn't deflating at all and neither is mine, but my legs are getting sore so we move around a bit, keeping his huge cock inside me until it pops out and I quickly close down as to not lose one ounce of his load to the bedsheets.

I roll onto my side and he comes up behind me to big spoon me. Doing so he reaches down and pushes back into me. I jump a bit at the sudden reentry.

"What, you said you wanted me to stay inside you!" He pulls the blanket over us and feeling so safe, so full I think we both fall asleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night I feel him moving against me and starting to fuck me again. Well he stayed fucking me, I suppose but I feel him moving in and out of me.

"You can keep sleeping stud, I just am going to drop another load in you cause that furnace of an ass you have here has me all wound up again." He says as he begins to plow me from behind. This position has him hitting my prostate perfectly and I grab his hand that is holding my chest and I bring it down to my cock.

"Holy fuck did you cum again?" he asks.

'No, stud, that is all the precum your dick is making come out of me by rubbing my prostate like that. Fuck this feels even better than before!" He keeps stroking me as he fucks my ass with perfect form constantly hitting my prostate like a heat seeking missile.

"I can't believe I am fucking you, Logan. Fuck, truth be told I had more than a few wet dreams where I woke up to thoughts of plowing your tight ass. Fuck this ass is tighter than anything I have ever been in. And no rubber numbing things... fuck those things strangle my cock." He says as he regrips my cock and realizes I have a lot more precum oozing out. "Fuck this Precum of yours is doing all the work! Fuck, that is hot. Shit, never thought I would be stroking another guy's cock."

"Never thought you would be stroking another guy's cock while you get ready to breed him for the second time of the night!" He then starts kissing and sucking on the back of my neck, picking up the pace both on my cock and in my ass. He is using my cock as a handle to pound my ass from behind and I am going to cum any second.

"Mikey, I am going to cum... don't change a thing keep doing exactly this... fuck you feel so good. Fuck you can have my ass anytime you want, bro. Here I cum!" I say this and I shoot past the bed and onto the floor and it looks like I hit the wall. Mikey continues to pummel my ass and finally he lets go of my cock to grab my hip as his arm beneath me cups my chest and next thing I know...

"Fuck, I love your ass bro!" he says as he bottoms out and holds deep inside me as he floods my guts with his third load, and this one feel to be just as big as the first one! Fuck, I can't get over the feeling of him pulsing in my ass as I feel ever shot of his hot cum painting the inside of my guts.

"Fuck yah! I can feel you shooting inside me Mikey. Fuck that is so hot." As he tries to catch his breath he is rubbing my chest and slowing starting to recover as he keeps his cock deep inside me.

"That was the best sex I have ever had in my life. Love you bro!" He says to me. "Fuck, I have to pee. I am going to slide out of you, OK?" I grunt OK to him and I clamp down as he pulls himself from me not wanting to lose a drop of him, at least not yet. Turns out I have to piss too so I join him in the bathroom. Both of us naked, both of us keeping our semi's. That post sex chub that is sensitive but also gives you that accomplished feeling. Fuck I love that feeling.

"Dude, that was amazing. We are going to have to clean this place up, don't want your mom freaking out." He says to me as he releases this strong stream of piss right into the toilet. I lean up against the counter watching him, inspecting this beautiful body. The light freckles that look like star clusters all over his body. His strong chest that he gets just by always working on shit around the house and helping his friends that I am so jealous of.

"Fuck, Yeah, I will get some of it as soon as I piss, but we will need to get some sleep. With the weather that is expected we are going to need to leave after lunch tomorrow if we want to get home before the shit hits the fan." I say as I walk up to the toilet and as his stream slows mine fires off.

"Fuck that is a good point. Hell I'd love to just stay here in your ass, but I do have plans with my mom and her family tomorrow night. So yah, planning on leaving after lunch." He says to me as he shakes his cock a few times then leans up against the wall to watch me finish. "Fuck, bro you do have a great body. Damn it, I have to admit I am a bit gay for you, bro!" He says and chuckles a bit.

"Well, we may have to test that out a bit more to see if that is true, I mean Red is a poor imposter for this." I say as I grab hold of his beautiful cock. He leans into me and pulls our heads together and we kiss, a deep kiss. More than a million words are expressed in this one kiss. I can tell exactly how he is feeling and I know he can sense how I am feeling. Feeling close, closer than most brothers that is for sure, but closer than we have ever been before. A love for each other and new found respect as well. And neither of us missed the lust that each of us shared for the other.

Coming down from that amazing kiss, I pull us into a tight hug. "I do hate that we are headed out tomorrow, this was fun and I would love to keep enjoying each other."

"Do you have plans for New Years?" He asks me as we hold each other in our post coital bliss.

"Nothing exciting. Hey, why don't you come up to my place for a long weekend. We can just do... whatever." I say to him. He grinds his cock into me a few times and says "Yeah... whatever!"

"Amazing, now let me go and clean up that cum dripping down the wall."

"I can't fucking believe that you shot that far!"

"Believe it stud, I am a catch! Besides I am still having to keep swallowing, you shot so much and so far up into me! I have been belching your cum!" We both laugh. Fuck I am so glad things didn't get weird from all of this.

We clean up and then both hop into bed, and this time I big spoon him as we both fall asleep, naked and warm from the fireplace.

As we wake up in the morning, slowly we take the opportunity to feel each other up a bit under the sheets and just as we were both getting hard and looking for a round three I hear my Mom open the door to the apartment and yell "Hurry up boys, Breakfast and Santa came!"

"He's not the only one!" I say softly to Mikey. "We are on our way mom! Just waking up!"

We have a lovely morning and exchange gifts and just hang out with each other. Mikey and I are clearly getting along better than in the past, certainly closer than ever before. Somewhere along the line I asked my mom what they planned to do for New Years.

"Oh we are getting together with some friends to play cards, but we will be home and likely in bed before midnight, you know us!" She says.

"Logan, you know what I have been thinking and I am going to take you up on that offer for me to come up to your place for New Years! I need some new experiences, to have some fun after the shit year I have had and I think we can have a lot of fun, that is if your offer is still good." He says as he winks at me.

"Mikey, I am so glad to hear that! Yes, of course the offer is still good! You are always welcome to CUM with me, err umm with me and the gang. We will have a lot of fun and maybe I can help you hook up with someone for a good time to wash away those bad memories of the past year! In fact I think I know the perfect person for you to have some fun with!"

Lunch is nice, relaxed and finally Mikey and I state that we have to get packed up so we can head out to get home before the weather goes to shit. As we are packing up my mom comes to keep talking with us into the apartment so shit. I was really hoping to get some before we leave and I could tell by the look on Mikey's face that he was hoping the same.

Finally we are packed up and take everything out to our cars, we say our goodbyes and share a bunch of hugs. Mikey's and my hug means so much more this time than it ever did before.

"See you next week! I will call you!" Mikey says and hops into his Jeep. I get into my car and we both pull out. I follow Mikey as we have about 5 miles before we hit the interstate where he goes south and I go north.

About two minutes in I get a text.

Mikey: "Meet me at the rest stop. I'm taking that ass for a spin again!"

Me: "Fuck yeah, you are!"

I am hard almost instantly. Fuck, always get so wound up thiking of getting caught fucking in public. Damn, wonder what he has in mind. How the hell did he think of this? My mind is just going crazy thinking about all of this while my cock is painfully hard in these tight jeans I have on. This is going to be fun.

I see him signaling and turning into the rest area and being that it is Christmas day, there is nobody around at all. I pull in and grab the space right next to his as he is getting out of his Jeep all bundled up, likely freezing. He looks over at me with this amazing smile, but there is something else in that smile. It is animalistic lust, fuck I feel that too.

I get out of my car, lock things up and we start to head inside. It's much warmer inside, so we are able to relax just a bit and head into the guys bathroom. We quickly head to the stall at the end, which is a bit larger and angled off to the side so even if someone comes in they won't be able to see our feet. I check the other stalls and make sure we are alone.

"Fuck, I want that ass of yours!" He says to me rubbing his crotch though his tight jeans. "When your mom came in and started talking to us as we were packing I couldn't stop thinking about how much I wanted to be inside your ass one last time. I thought for sure we would get a good pounding in before we left our folks!"

"Fuck, me too bro!" I say to him as I take off my coat and hang it on the back of the stall door. I palm my lube that I grabbed getting out of my car. "Your big cock has done something to me bro, fuck I crave that thing inside me!"

I crouch down in front of him peeling him out of his ridiculously tight jeans to find him in his Jockeys with his cock already hard and I pull out his big cock and start sucking him in earnest. I always like this position to suck a guy because I can run my tongue up and down the most sensitive part of my man's cock. That underside of a cock, where all the feels come from is getting a lot of attention as I plunge up and down on it and in doing so I am getting rewarded. His amazing precum is coating my tongue and I keep milking him for as much of it as I can get, fuck this stud is so hot.

He pulls me up and looks me right in the eye. He starts unbuttoning my jeans while looking me directly in the eye. "Logan, you are the best brother I could ever ask for and I am sorry that I was a shit to you when we were little. I have learned a lot, and while I am not gay, fuck if I don't enjoy being deep in your ass. Now, I hope you are ready, because I am going to breed you and you are going to have to drive all the way home with my load deep inside you. You ready for that, bro?"

"Fuck, I am so ready..." as he places his hands inside my underwear and jeans, hands sliding down my hips as he push down my pants to my knees. He spins me around and pushes me hard up against the wall takes the lube and gets a handful and slides it up into my ass. Agressively pushing in two then three fingers into my ass and lubing me up. Pushing and twisting a few times, he has become a pro overnight at readying his ass for a good fucking.

"Here I come, big bro! We don't have a lot of time, so... " he pushes straight into me in one long push and soon I feel the cold metal button from his jeans hitting my ass as he bottoms out in me.

"Oh Fuck yeah!" I scream as he bottoms out and holds me in place, skewerd on his hard cock. "Fuck you feel so good in my ass!"

"Your ass is the best hole I have ever been in! And you are one lucky hole to get all my nuts for the past two days! Nobody else has gotten my nuts before!" He starts pounding me, but standing straight up like this isn't very comfortable for either of us, so he pushes me towards the stall door and opens it.

"Get that fine ass up on that counter!" he directs me. There is a long counter with sinks and a mirror and so I jump up on the counter and he pulls down my pants and inderwear to my ankles and lifts my legs up so he can duck down and climb up inside of my legs locked together by my jeans. He looks down and smiles at me. "This is hot!"

"Fuck, Mikey what if someone comes in?" I say to him scared but dripping precum.

"So what if they do, they will likely be jealous!" He says to me and slides back deep inside me as he leans down and kisses me. He starts banging me hard and I am loving every second of it.

"Fuck me Mikey! This is so fucking hot!" I say to him, grunting at ever time he bottoms out inside me.

"I have a confession Logan... I hope you won't be mad at me... with me pounding your ass like this... figured it would be best to tell you... now as you are wanting my load so bad!"

He could tell me anything at this point, and I don't care, his cock is hitting every button inside me and this is near perfection!

"So am I a better fuck than Ray?" He asks me with this smile on his face and he bottoms out and holds it there.

"Ray? Ray? Oh you mean that guy I was dating the summer of my senior year?" Fuck bro, you are so much better than Ray... why you asking?"

"I watched him fuck you! You guys came home one afternoon and thought nobody was home, and I was caught in your bedroom and hid in your closet." He says and resumes fucking me. "I saw him put on a condom and had no idea what he was going to do, had no idea that two boys could actually fuck! Then... I saw him... slide into you... I heard you moan. I saw sex for the first time. He fucked you rather hard and you guys made a lot of noise, good noise. I got so hard watching you guys go at it."

"You little... shit... spying on me like that... Fuck Mikey, you are so much better than he was! He was like a damn energizer bunny, just pistoning in and out... fuck you have style... you get me bareback to breed me... and your dick is so much better than his!" I say to him as he is picking up speed.

"Fuck, you think so? You think I am better? Fuck, I know I am, you didn't moan like this with him." And to illustrate that point he pushes in as hard as he can and holds it there, producing a deep, uncontrollable moan from his older brother.

"Fuck, Bro, I am getting close!" As he says that I think I hear someone coming, like the outer door just slammed shut. Mikey didn't seem to hear it so maybe I was imagining things.

"Fuck I am going to breed you, bro! Fuck... here... I... Cum" He grunts and pushes all of his cock into me and just then I look over to the entry way into the mens room and there stands a young college guy just standing and watching us with his mouth wide open.