Finally, Step Bro

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was all too much for me and as I still feel Mikey pulsing inside my ass, and the blond college stud looking at us I fire a cum shot up over my head it and it hands first on the mirror above my head and then two shots near my mouth and the rest onto my tshirt.

Mikey realizes the guy is in the room with us and looks over at the guy. He then looks back and me and licks my hot, fresh cum off my face and feeds it to me in a deep sensual kiss, clearly giving the kid a show but also fuck if it didn't turn me the fuck on.

As he is done kissing me, the college kid is still just watching us open mouthed, a pornographically hard cock making an impressive tent in his gray sweatpants. Mikey pulls his cock from me and I clamp down so as to not lose a drop of it and he ducks down and removes himself from between my legs, hard cock just flopping about as he begins to pull up his pants while the kid watches us.

That awkward silence was getting to me and so I said, for no apparent reason. "Don't worry, we're just brothers! All is good!" and I wink at him. Mikey blushes something terrible and then adds to my statement.

"My brother demanded I give him a load before he heads home! He is a greedy bottom, ain't he?"

Back to being fully clothed, we both wash our hands and as we are drying them I say to the kid "Hey the bathroom is all yours! There shouldn't be any cum to slip on as all of his is inside me and what I didn't swallow of my own is on my shirt!" Mikey starts laughing and so I continue "What, we just tramatized this... what 18 year old?"

The kid responds, "I am 19, actually"

"Oh cool, 19 year old! I didn't want him nervous he was going to get cum on his new Christams shoes!" And Mikey and I both just keep giggling.

"That was the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life! Fuck, I got to see a live porno and a guy nut in you!" The kid says as he just watches us head to the door.

"Not just any guy, kid. He is my hot, straight brother!"

Mikey slaps my ass as we make it back to our cars. "I am going to see you next week right?" I say to him as he walks up to his Jeep. "Yeah, in fact I only have to work for three days this week, I could come up early and stay a few nights. That work?"

"That would be perfect. Hey Mikey?"

"Yah, bro?"

"I love you, thank you for all of this. I know it must be weird, so if it weirds you out, then just text me if you want to cancel your trip up, or cool it on the gay shit."

Mikey stops getting into his jeep, and walks over to meto hug me, and then kisses meon the cheek. "Logan, I love you too and this was fucking hot. I don't give a shit about lables or nothing. Hot is hot. Your ass... Your mouth are hot. Weird that you have a dick, but even that is kinda hot. Your dick at least. Maybe it's just because you are my brother or maybe just because you are you. But I fucking love what we did, and I want more of it. Now drive safe! Text me when you get home or call me. I am at my mom's tonight but then back to my place tomorrow we can talk more freely then. Love you, big bro!"

-------------------------

Literotica Ending:

Huge thanks to my editor SlutMoral for his help with this.

Please drop me a rating below! 5 Stars if you are feeling generous! Also drop me a comment below too and let me know if you want to know what happens in a week when Step Bro comes to visit! What would you like to see happen with these two on NYE? Comment below! And be sure to favorite this so you will be notified when Chapter 2 pops! Thanks all!