All Comments on 'Financial Domination: A Warning'

by thegreat_pretender

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SPARTAN047SPARTAN04712 months ago

I'm interested in findom myself. I never, ever started sending even $5 or €1 to anyone for any reason. I knew it was as dangerous as my addiction to RPing, even worse. I knew most of them were putting up online personas for easy money using their bodies and they were usually not worth it. Those thots aren't worth anything in general. A real Domme will know how to RP it without actually draining your account. I had enough predators asking me for money and never gave in as I wanted to buy other stuff. I love to spend on gadgets and so on.

I really want to find someone to RP findom but it's nearly impossible. I'll keep hope alive. Do what I do and never spend on thots. I can't pretend I wasn't tempted. If anyone's interested, I have experience with this and can play both the DOmme and sub in a findom relationship, for free. GOod luck!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Findom is hard to leave. I am struggling to tame my addiction. Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good stuff. Fun fact, the first thing I do each morning is to search “findom” on literotica for new stories. Well the second thing actually. The first thing is to send a short “check in” email, as required, to the mother daughter Domme duo that uses me financially. With that out of the way, some people, including Dommes say, set a findom budget and stay within it. Make sure your bills and other obligations are taken care of first. Only spend what you can afford etc. That logic, while seemingly sound, misses the point because it is NOT findom. That logic leaves the control with the submissive and as we know it’s the lack of control and being used that causes the chemical rush. To make it worse, when you try to stop you end up eroticizing the failure and relapse. Dommes know this which is why you see so many clips titled something “relapse is inevitable loser” or “ you can never quit” etc. i often post of my praise of well written findom (especially stories like Neighbors”) under my account name with the realization (hope?) that a FinDomme will reach out to me with malicious intent. The best I can do at the moment is post anonymously. Even now, I am off to peruse more findom content and actual interaction. Good luck.

OrbmansuperOrbmansuper12 months ago

Well, I'm glad you're doing better man, stay safe!

Spin99Spin9912 months ago

Thanks for this. I have dabbled in findom and just keep wanting to go back to. it scares me everytime, but I do keep relapsing. So hard to stop the rush. Wish I understood it.

Paypig666Paypig66612 months ago

Findom is so hard to stop because the rush for me is so powerful. The paygasms are body shaking but I am trying to give it up. You are correct Findom addiction is life altering and dangerous

Femdomlover01Femdomlover0111 months ago

Wow, that's quite a story! I feel for you man. I really do. Any addiction is a horrible thing and I hope you are able to beat yours. Maybe you would even be able to return and finish your stories. That would be nice.

I also want to thank you, and not just for sharing your story. I want to thank you, also, for helping me understand the allure of findom.

Findom has been around for a long time. There seem to be lots of people offering it so I had to assume that somebody is paying, but I could never understand why. Why, I always asked myself, would anybody want to send money to anyone whom they are never going to meet, nor even have any hind of real interaction with, beyond the act itself of having sent said money. Further, I have always asked myself, why would anyone want to continue doing this? While, after having read your story, findom still holds absolutely no allure for me, I can now understand, at least a little, why it does for some people.

Best of luck. I sincerely hope you are able to get past this addiction and get back to a more real and fulfilling life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Thank you for this essential sharing. They say recognizing that there's a problem is the first step to solving it. So congratulations, you can see it clearly as it is, an addiction. That means you are on the right path.

I can understand how you made it there. I'm just over 40 years old and I've been addicted to femdom since over 20 years. But in the early Internet days, the Dommes who were begging for money used to be branded as "insta Dommes" and findom wasn't seen as a legitimate fetish. Many of those insta Dommes were from places like the Philippines or Africa. Despite that, I did give in a few times, but it wasn't too costly for me.

Today, Findom is a major industry, to the point where it has basically taken over Femdom. It's almost impossible to have interaction with a Domme without money being involved, and apparently it's totally "normal".

Despite being totally turned on by the idea of giving in, I'm able to resist. How? I like to remind myself than those rich, powerful brats all over Twitter are still insta Dommes. They're basically a more refined version of those Philippino scammers from a few years ago. They feed of addictions, just like video machines. They only exist because us, subs, created that monsters.

I believe you can still enjoy femdom, without giving in to findom. Set yourself a red line. When money is involved, it should be an automatic no. Also, make yourself projects to save your money for. This way, using those savings for Findom might be more difficult for you. In my case, having a daughter saved me. I can't imagine myself spending money on such an addiction, instead of investing in my daughter's future.

So yeah, try to build something. Have projects and purpose. It will help build yourself a sense of responsibility and defeat your addiction. And femdom, not findom, can then be pushed away as a hobby or occasional fetish, instead of taking over your life.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent writing and very compelling story! This was totally new to me. Never heard of it before. The internet has been so good and so evil all at the same time. It can set us free or enslave us. I hope you can break the chains that grip you now. I'm with you man, urging you to free yourself and really live again.

ProgamermoveProgamermove11 months ago

Holy shit, this is wild. So far out of my wheelhouse, it's like you are describing alien acts to me.

Get therapy bro, you can't fight something this fucked up on your own.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous