All Comments on 'Finding a New Friend at BWW'

by FLBiGuy4Fun

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PintlerManPintlerManabout 1 month ago

Good story, the unexpected, just happens, and happens right between two men is really amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nicely paced story, exciting to read. My cock was hard and aching, and I exposed it for stroking while reading.

Subrich08Subrich08about 1 month ago

As much as I travel, I wish I would get this opportunity. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

A similar event happened to me. I was sixty and alone in a bar when a handsome guy sat next to me and we started chatting. Before long it clear he wanted sex and was bi as I am. He was staying at a local hotel and I joined him. Before long he we were naked and he was sporting a beautiful 8 inch cock which I quickly had in my mouth and sucked until he said he wanted to fuck me. Although he was big and it initially caused some pain he entered me fully giving me the fucking of my life in lots of different positions before pulling out and shooting ropes of cum all over my face which I love. We have met may times when he is back in town and and we experience the most amazing sex together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFLBiGuy4Fun@FLBiGuy4Fun
Mature Mid 50's Married Bi Male that loves to share my experiences and fantasies with others. Open to meeting others that live in the Central Florida area for safe erotic fun. I would love to hear from like-minded friends!