Finding a New Lover Changed My Life

Story Info
She find an unlikely new lover.
2.5k words
4.61
7.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy's story

I apologize I'm advance that this is so personal. Thanks to those of you who will read it. I welcome your comments!

I grew up on a small family farm in a very rural area. Our town had a gas station/truck stop with a convince store that was the entire business district. The closest city of any size was thirty minutes down the interstate and it wasn't that big either.

My parents loved each other so much that I was born five months after they married. Four years later they had twin boys and two years after that, my youngest brother was born. As the only girl and being the oldest I was raised as a tom-boy much to my mothers efforts to keep me feminine. I loved to help my dad and be alongside him. Our farm wasn't large enough to support a family so dad also was a contractor. He worked very hard and took me along often.

As my brothers got older and could help out more on the farm many of the chores were left to us kids and I was kind of the self imposed ranch foreman.

My mother got breast cancer and passed away when I was 17 years old. My dad was so broken hearted.

I had so much to learn about being a woman and only so much my dad could do to help.

In this area there were basically two types of men. Miners and cowboy/ranchers. There wasn't much else to do to earn a living. In high school and after I dated a few guys and had some sexual experiences. They were alright. I never had an orgasm from a guy they all just wanted to get their nut off and they were done. So I was left to my own pleasure.

I found a guy I thought I was in love with and got married. I was almost 20 years old. I was trying to be a good wife, was doing on-line college classes while helping on the farm as much as I could. I turned 20 and had no idea how my life would change for good or bad. One afternoon I got a call that dad was being rushed to the hospital. I gathered up my brothers from school and rushed over to the next city to the hospital only to be told that our father had died in route.

I knew he did from working to hard and a broken heart from losing mom.

Here I was, a 20 years old newlywed and responsible for 2 15 year olds and a 13 year old boys.

My husband, Dale and I moved into my parents home from the small home we rented.

I was depressed and overwhelmed that I was responsible for these boys and a farm. I was glad for one thing that I since my moms death I had taken a active part in helping my brothers grow up.

As time went by, I leased most of the farm out to neighbors, my school work suffered but I did just enough to pass my classes. Most of all my young marriage suffered. I only did enough to stay married. Dale drank more than usual and would often come home very verbally abusive and demanding sex. I didn't want it as he forced himself on me and it wasn't good. I only was used as a place to put his cock and cum dump.

Over a couple years of this my brothers were growing and were good boys. Dale and I got better at times but his drinking continued and he became frustrated and sometimes violent. He used me for a punching bag a few times. But after four years I was done and divorced him. I dated a few guys but fell into the same kind of guy that would also take out their frustrations on me. At 27 years old I decided I was done dating and done with men.

The twins had married and my younger brother was graduating school. After 7 years I was also graduating in social services. We started operating the farm again. I stayed in the house and my brother went to college at a nearby state school. The farm was more of a help to our parents and something that kept us united. All three of my brothers tried to protect me and took good care of me. Their wives were like sisters and we have always been very close.

I was almost 30 and traveled to another state for work training. A bunch of us went to a bar that was different than anything back home. It wasn't a gay bar but there were many same sex couples dancing and enjoying each other. After a few drinks, a woman that I had met at the conference, asked me to dance and I really enjoyed it. We seemed to have an instant attraction to one another. After a couple dances she kissed me. It was unbelievable. It was so soft, her lips, her cheeks, and holding her close felt so right and comfortable. Our bodies pressed together just right. Feeling her soft body pressed tight against me, she made something come alive that I thought was dormant. I felt her kiss deep in my core and I wanted it again and again. Everything felt just right.

Her name was June, we danced and kissed the night away. We continued or flirting and hand holding the next morning when we met for breakfast Our day during the conference couldn't get over fast enough. We stole kisses and hugs during breaks during the last day of training.

June suggested that we order room service from her room for dinner I was like a giddy teenager waiting for a date. When we made it to her room I shut the door as she pushed me against it and kissed me so hard It was the most sensual kiss I've ever had. Lips and tongue's intertwined. Her hand squeezing my breast with her other hand around my waist pulling me closer. I had my hands in her short hair and on her back trying to make us even closer.

We stoped to take a breath and she asked if this was alright as she looked at her hand squeezing my boob. I had no problem or hesitations about what we were about to do. The only thing I was scared of was not knowing what I was doing. We made it over to the bed and she pulled my shirt over my head and looked at my breasts like she was salivating. She didn't hesitate to reach to undo my bra and I shook off the straps freeing my C cups from their confines. My nipples were already rock hard as she lowered her head kissing and licking her way down my shoulder to my right breast while pinching the left nipple. She sucked both of them and kissed them all over. My nipples have always had a direct link to my pussy and clit. I had a small flood in my panties. I had one hand on the back of her head and the other rubbing her cute butt. She reached for the button and zipper on my pants undoing them and letting them drop to the floor. Her hand immediately was inside my panties and rubbing my hot wet folds. She was careful not to touch my clit yet. June dropped to her knees and pulled my panties down and off my legs.

Here I was totally naked and she was fully clothed kneeling between my legs ready to feast on me. She took a slow lick up my folds and I almost dropped to the ground. As soon as she inserted her tongue and found my button I exploded. I've never felt like that. Up to this point the only orgasms I'd had were by me and were small. The juices were flowing and she licked up every drop. She pushed me down onto the bed and kneeled and quickly I had two more orgasms. I could only stare open mouthed at what she had just made my body do with only her tongue. She began to rub my pussy and inserted a finger and then two as she slid up to kiss me and let me taste myself. I knew right then that what she was doing I had missed out on for so many years.

I finally came to my senses as we kissed. We had never discussed if I had experienced sex with another woman before but I knew I wanted it all. We rolled onto our sides and I unbuttoned and took off her blouse, then undoing and pulling off her jeans. She had a pale pink bra and bikini panties on with an obvious wet spot at the gusset.

I kissed my way down her neck stopping at the top of each of her small breasts. I kept one hand on her boob and kissed my way down to her belly button and down to kiss her over her panties. The smell of her sex was intoxicating. I didn't know what I was doing or if I would do it right other than the very few times guys had gone down on me for 30 seconds before they had to shove their cock in me. She had just set the standard. With one hand and one of her hands we pulled her undies off and I found myself face first in her pussy. I licked top to bottoms and bottom to top. I spread her lips and inserted my tongue inside trying to fuck her with my mouth. I found her small clit and sucked on it feeling it swell on my tongue. I also pushed in one then two fingers and worked them up the front like I liked to do to myself. By listening to her moaning and breathing I must have been doing alright. June tensed up and soaked my face and hand as I continued to softy massage and lick her until she had a small after shock.

I couldn't believe I had just had beautiful sex with another woman. I gave her a couple orgasms, and had had my first real orgasms in my life. I knew it wouldn't be the last.

We ordered some food and only dressed enough to receive the room service. We had round two getting each other off again. Then hit the shower, where we washed each other all over and I went down on her again. I couldn't get enough of tasting her pussy. June couldn't believe it when I told her this was my first time. We had another round late into the night and fell asleep in each others arms, both of us well satisfied.

We woke late morning to another hot session after we each had made a bathroom break to get rid of morning mouth and pee.

June taught me some tricks and showed me some of her preferences. She was a very gentle and loving teacher. The conference ended the day before and we didn't leave until Sunday morning, so we had all day Saturday and another night together. We did leave the room to get some lunch and do some shopping and site seeing. Strolling hand and hand, stealing kisses and flirty looks at one another, Ive never been so happy. June's natural dominant side came out a little more and I realized I really liked to be dominated. Not in a rough way but in a leader/follower type. She could have asked me to do almost anything and I would have let her. We talked a lot and I told her about being abused by my previous husband and boyfriend. She held and kissed me like a protective lover. And I've never felt so safe since my dad held me.

I think she is the reason I still have an appetite for small breasts. I spent so much time caressing, suckling, and kissing her breasts and her nipples. She introduced me to what she called 'starfish kissing'. I had never had my butt hole licked and tongued until she did it to me. I in turn did it to her little starfish. I would have thought it gross and wouldn't have done it before then.

We had a extremely sexy round of sex Saturday after a late dinner that I tried out some of the oral tricks she had shown me. After suckling her breasts, of course, I kissed my way down to her sex and proceeded to go down on her when she flipped me over and sat on my face. OMG I was so turned on by being dominated like this, that I came without being touched. She in turn squirted all over my face, hair, neck and chest. I was in heaven.

After that I needed to cleanup and we took a long soak in the giant bathtub. We cuddled, washed each other again, and she washed my hair.

After a long hot late bath we fell asleep naked holding each other. Our intertwined limbs and nuzzles during the night was wonderful.

The only bad time was we woke late and had to hurry to checkout and catch her flight. As I drove the five hours home, I have never been so sexually satisfied and happy in my adult life.

When I got home my sisters-in-law knew I must have met someone and had great sex. They assumed it was a guy and we're surprised when I told them about June.

June and I kept in touch and got together a few time afterwards but being so far apart, it just wasn't meant to be. We have stayed friends but haven't pursued more than that.

That was 17 years ago and I consider myself a lesbian now. I have no desire to ever be with a man sexually again. I don't dislike men, I've just never been with a good one. I know there are good ones like my brothers and my daddy. That respect women and really love them. I've had chances and wasn't interested. I had one woman who I found out afterwards was married and wanted me to join her and her husband. NO thanks. I've had some relationships but haven't met my life partner yet. In the small community I live in there's not great chances of finding someone but I'm happy with my life. Sometimes I get lonely and wish for a wife and partner like June that could make me do things and rock my world, but I'm not willing to leave my family to do that. I love my brothers, their wives and their children. The time has passed me bye to be a mommy, but I love being a very involved auntie.

I apologize if this was so long but it was good for me to put this into words. Thanks for reading - Christy