That's What Friends Are For

Story Info
A straight girl goes to a bi girl when she's hurting.
1.9k words
14.9k
11
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This chapter is background, so if you're looking for lots of sex, this chapter won't have it. It's exciting as HELL to me, but I know that I'm different, hah. Anyway, try Chapter Two if you want some girly fun.)

Kendall punched the call button but it went to voicemail again. She was crying, it was raining, and fuck, she needed to get drunk or high. Why won't anyone pick up or answer her texts?

It wasn't far to Jillanne, her best friends apartment. She was going to beat on the door until Jillanne woke up. Kendall didn't care if she had a fuck buddy in bed with her or not. This is the kind of night where best friends came together and cried it out. She was almost there.

She started talking to herself again. "My tits are too small. My tits are too small? What kind of dickhead says something like that to a person?"

"What kind of guy lets me suck his dick and THEN tells me he's breaking up with me?" Kendall's hands were bruised from pounding the dash earlier, and this death grip on the steering wheel wasn't helping any.

She began to think of all the times Greg had been gone a little too long when he said he was running to the store. The times when he said the battery on his phone ran down so that's why he didn't reply to her for hours. The times when his phone buzzed with a message and he went to the bathroom to reply.

It all seemed so obvious now. It had to be that cunt Amy. Kendall had caught him staring at Amy's tits several times when Kendall was right beside him. What would he do when she wasn't around? "He'd titty fuck her like he always wanted to try with me- BUT MY TITTIES ARE TOO LITTLE." She said the last part the way he had said it earlier. She'd never get the sound of that out of her head.

"Fuck, I missed the turn." She stomped on the brake pedal but it wasn't in time. She came to a stop just after the entrance. The car following her gave her a good long blast from their horn.

She rolled down her window and yelled at them. "Fuck you and your horn and my little titties!" The other car might not have heard her words, but they got the general idea. She couldn't back up with them so close behind her, so she drove over the low curb to get into the parking lot. The other driver flipped her the bird and drove away.

Kendall sat in the car and let her heart rate settle. The rain had made it hard to see and she wasn't able to get the night's events out of her head to concentrate on driving, but somehow she'd made it.

She imagined that the other car had been unable to stop causing her tragic death and a beautiful funeral. They were so sad. They told stories about how wonderful she was and how they'd miss her. They were all there.

Then she imagined one familiar face was missing. The scene cuts and she sees Greg playing with Amy's tits while the rest of them are mourning her.

"Graaaaaaaah!" she roared and hit the dash with her fists, crying again. Damnit, that hurt.

It would be awful to be the sad, forlorn girl sitting alone in the rain crying her eyes out- plus she'd probably fall asleep if she sat here much longer, so she broke out of that thought and walked toward the doorway.

Jillanne lived on the second floor but not too far from the stairs. Kendall looked at her phone. 1:41. Shit.

She knocked softly on the door.

And waited.

"Fuck" It wasn't a shout, but at almost 2 in the morning, it sounded like one. She knocked again, harder. Still no response.

She began banging on the door, determined not to quit until Jillanne woke up, but her bruised fists made her stop. She was about to curl into a ball and have a pity meltdown when the door across the hall opened.

"Kendall?"

Kendall whirled around at the sound of her name and when she recognized Kelli, she hugged her tightly and began to sob without a word of explanation. Kelli was surprised to see her, but began to stroke her hair and say, "It's alright, it's alright." over and over.

Since she was "the cool neighbor", Kelli had been to some of Jillanne's parties and she and Kendall had talked a little. Kelli had always been very nice to her and had even mentioned them hanging out some time, but Kendall had never taken her up on it.

Kendall thought Kelli was funny and smart, but too wild for Kendall to feel comfortable building a friendship with, well, apart from the occasional group fun. Kelli was the kind of girl who kissed strangers or danced with her top off at house parties.

They weren't close friends, but Kendall couldn't stand to call one more person or drive anywhere else, so she let Kelli usher her inside her apartment and close the door.

Kendall began muttering apologies until Kelli opened her arms and beckoned her back into the hug. Kendall buried her head in Kelli's neck and began to fumble her way through the story. She wasn't making much sense, since Kelli didn't know most of the names or events, but she just let Kendall talk. Kelli was very aware of Kendall's breasts pressing against her but she didn't try to make the hug sensual.

When Kendall fell silent, Kelli rubbed her back and they rocked back and forth silently until Kendall pulled away. She looked at Kelli but didn't know what to say. Finally it gets so awkward that Kendall laughs. That surprised Kelli but she laughs in response. Sometimes all you can do is laugh. Kelli released her, moved to the couch and patted the spot beside her. Kendall followed.

Kelli was wearing a white oversized t-shirt with Elsa from Frozen on it. Comfortable to sleep in, but not so great to be seen in. The neck hole was too large causing it to tend to shrug off, to slide and expose a shoulder instead of sitting like it should.

Her feet were bare, and each cute little toe was capped with a fresh light pink pedicure, matching her delicate fingernails. She wore no makeup, but she didn't need it. She had a natural beauty.

Her blonde hair spilled across her shoulders and partially covered the opening of the shirt and the tops of her breasts. Kelli kept tugging the shirt up, but when she'd turn or twist, it would slide away again.

Kelli remembered something and stands. "I'll be right back." She picks up a bottle of wine, then when she sees her elastic, she puts the bottle down to pull her hair back into a ponytail. When she finishes, she grabs the wine, then a second bottle, just in case.

When she sees the two bottles, Kendall is surprised, but Kelli reassures her, "We don't have to drink it all, but you're going to tell me all about it, this time slowly, and I don't want to have to get up again." When Kelli bends to set the bottles on the coffee table, the front of her shirt gaps open and Kendall gets an eyeful, a clear view of both breasts. She can't help but take in the details. Kelli looks like an A cup, maybe a small B.

They sit criss-cross applesauce facing each other. A brief flash of white gives Kendall the first glimpse of Kelli's panties. Soft cotton boy shorts, utilitarian panties.

Kendall starts to laugh, but holds back, not wanting to explain it. Kelli gave her a pillow to hold, and said for her to hug it. It is her new friend and loves being squeezed.

Kendall unloads all her bf drama again and this time Kelli interrupts freely to ask questions or get clarity. They drink and talk. And they drink some more.

At one point, a lone tear rolled down Kendall's face and Kelli wiped it away with one pretty finger. Kendall said, "You're so nice and you don't even know me.

Kelli seized her hand. "But I DO know you, and I DO like you. We've met a bunch of times. I even asked you to hang out with me sometime but you never did." Kelli's words weren't meant to accuse Kendall, they were just fact.

Kendall starts to apologize but Kelli stops her with a finger to her lips. "You're here now." Kendall smiled and looked down at the carpet.

"OK, you're going to sleep in my bed and I'm sleeping on the couch." This surprised Kendall but Kelli won't take no for an answer. She hadn't thought ahead to the sleeping situation but she was way too drunk to drive now. Kendall said, "At least sleep in there with me." but Kelli says no. This really surprised Kendall. It was weird, but she kind of wanted Kelli in there with her. It kind of felt like she would want that too.

Kelli said, "Two in that bed is enough", then continued, "Well, it's had more than two in it before, but not tonight." Kendall didn't understand, two is enough? Kelli laughed and pointed at the big tear-stained pillow she's clutching, "You and your friend are the two. You wouldn't leave him alone, would you?" Kendall laughed and Kelli took her by the hand to lead her to the bedroom

Kelli's bedroom was surprisingly orderly. For some reason she imagined her as the type of girl who'd have a messy apartment. The living room and kitchen should have clued her in. Everything was in it's place in a simple, but elegant design.

The high bed and the super thick duvet were the only excess to be found.

It really made the bed the focal point of the apartment, and despite her earlier reservations, Kendall couldn't wait to get in it.

Kelli found another big t-shirt for her to sleep in, but she was surprised when Kelli laid out some light blue panties. They weren't too sexy, but they were definitely sexier than the ones Kelli was wearing. It made Kendall blush thinking that she'd seen Kelli's boobs and panties tonight. She was apprehensive about wearing the panties, but Kelli jokingly assured her, "They don't have any of my gross germs on them. Besides, nothing feels better than putting on something soft and fresh to sleep in. You have to trust me. I'm the one whose head is clear and I'm serious about making you feel better tonight."

Kendall let Kelli tell her what to do. She placed the clothes on the bed, kissed her forehead and walked out. Kendall settled down into the comfortable, but unfamiliar bed. She smelled Kelli's perfume or shampoo on the pillow. Before she never knew it but now she recognized that smell. It filled her nostrils when she was hugging Kelli. So many things she'd noticed subconsciously. She hugged her pillow and went to sleep.

Kelli touched herself softly but briefly. Kendall would be hers now, of course, but not tonight. It will be better after Kendall has spent some time longing for it. The doorbell will ring and when Kelli opens the door, she'll know by the look in Kendall's eyes why she's there.

She'd made a few of the straight girls say the words. Some got shy or nervous and made an excuse for their visit, but most had their minds made before they arrived. When Kelli asked them what do they wanted to do, they'd responded.

"You."

  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
bb319bb31910 months ago

I like these characters and and have high hopes for this story. I would, however like to suggest that you look over what you have read before submitting. This chapter goes back and forth between past and present tense, often within the same sentence, such as "Kelli remembered something and stands." Please pick one tense and stick with it. And don't let this discourage you from writing more.

FlirtandTeaseFlirtandTease10 months agoAuthor

Organization for my thoughts? I should try that some time!

Honestly, sorry to disappoint, but this is as good as it's going to get for me. I write quickly, on a whim without any plan, and don't use an editor. I'll get an idea that interests me, and just start typing. It probably doesn't help that this is usually in the middle of the night after I finish partying. I finished these two chapters at 6:30 am Sunday morning...

To me, it's like a live role play where I do both parts and the story goes where it goes. I do give it one re-read afterwards to correct wrong names or whatever I can easily spot, but if I do more review than that, I'll end up changing the story or ditching it all together.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan10 months ago

Okay, so from the start let me confess that I find bisexual females to be the absolute best thing in the world. My ex wife is bisexual and I absolutely loved kissing her after she had gone down on a girlfriend. This lets you know that I entered into reading this story with a positive frame of mind.

The character development wasn't all that bad and the premise is a good place to start out from as well. But your execution fell dramatically short somehow. There are times when the previous sentence doesn't flow smoothly into the next. I feel like part of the problem may have to do with your organization for your thoughts. I'm still following along with the hope for improvement. 3/5

christa_pchrista_p10 months ago

Really good setup, sounds like she had her eye on her for quite a while.

caraquenocaraqueno10 months ago

Good build-up, looking forward to reading Chapter 2

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Case of the Sneaky Valentine Mysterious Valentine's cards change single mum Sarah's life.in Lesbian Sex
Just One Kiss Pt. 01 College-aged straight girl is dared to kiss her gay friend.in Lesbian Sex
Beautiful Pt. 01 Can a divorced mother of three find love?in Lesbian Sex
Bedding the Trophy Wife Lesbian seduces the straight wife of a homophobic coworker.in Lesbian Sex
Closet Submission A cheerleader gets me alone.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories