Finding a Roommate Pt. 02

Story Info
Adam and Maddy work through their feelings.
13.1k words
4.81
25.6k
60

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of Finding a Roommate. Thank you for all your ratings/comments/direct messages and constructive feedback so far, I've found it really helpful.

This is a longer part than the first and is paced quite differently. I hope you enjoy.

Working on part 2 of Dynamic next.

***

I awoke the next morning having slept extremely well. Immediately, thoughts of Maddy entered my mind and I wanted to be close to her again. I wondered what it would feel like to have her in bed beside me, long hair tucked over a shoulder as she slept with her back to me.

I stopped myself, shaking the morning thoughts from my mind. We weren't there yet and I needed to be smart if I wanted us to be. I didn't know how Maddy would be feeling this morning and with it being a Friday before we had two full days together, I had to work that out and manage myself accordingly.

I got up, spent some time in the bathroom and walked into the kitchen ready for a coffee. I jumped on entry seeing Maddy sitting there having her cereal. Ninja silent.

"Hello roomie!" She said cheerfully. A good sign. I think.

"Jesus Maddy, when did you get so quiet in the mornings?" I asked.

"You should be grateful, I was up at 5," she said laughing and then in response to my questioning look added, "It's my Dad's birthday so we had a quick videocall before he headed out for dinner."

"Aw wish him Happy Birthday from me!" I said. I liked Maddy's Dad, he was pretty cool.

"Sure, I'll interrupt his romantic dinner to tell him." Maddy rose as I laughed. She'd thrown on a grey roll-neck jumper for the call but hadn't bothered with any trousers.

"Oh my god, were you on the call to your Dad with your underwear on?" I asked, incredulous.

Maddy stopped and turned to me, giving me an unobstructed view up her shapely legs to her black knickers. "Yes, well he couldn't see that could he?" she said, laughing at my reaction. "And please stop checking me out," she said, turning mock serious until I looked her in the eyes and she smiled at me,, "You're turning me on."

She span around and started to walk off before I had a chance to reply so I said rather loudly, "How do you think I feel?"

We got ourselves ready and left for work together. Maddy kept her roll-neck on but thankfully decided to put on some jeans and white trainers before leaving. It would hopefully be a calmer day for us both and a day to catch up. The train was packed yet again before it even arrived on the platform with me half-jokingly suggesting we move to a less commuter-friendly area.

We squeezed on as I found myself backed into a corner with a rail to hold onto. Maddy was pressed up against me and I'm certain we both took the opportunity to close the distance still further. Maddy looked around, seeing there was nowhere for her to hold onto and took my hold of my jumper instead. I held my hand over hers and gave it a small squeeze. Her familiar coconut smell washed over me and I felt content to be squashed up against her all day if need be.

As the train progressed we kept hold of eachother's hand and occasionally would catch eyes, smiling. I felt extremely close to her. There was little we could say, the train was packed and everybody was quiet, willing the week to be over already. As the train pulled into our stop and our excuse to hold hands would soon be over, I looked at Maddy who had been staring at me intently, waiting for me to look away from the window and at her. 'Thank you' she mouthed, letting go of my jumper and then reaching up to the railing above her that I hadn't noticed but clearly she had.

We got to the office and went to our separate floors as we weren't working together today. Infact, I didn't see Maddy until that evening when she joined me at drinks with some of the IT guys. The first time she'd joined us, it was almost comically cringe. Standing at just under 5'10 with silky and long blonde hair, a great smile and looks to match, this was not the type of woman most of my tech friends had been around before. That was just the reality of it. Maddy, as was her way, had put them at ease and was now being welcomed warmly, without any nervousness or awkwardness. I'd love to say I had overcome the same challenge when I was invited along to Maddy's Comms & PR drinks but like Maddy, they were all warm and friendly. I often left those drinks feeling quite tired and drained from the relentless conversation.

One by one they drifted off until it was just Maddy, Josh and I. He'd had a bad week and was still venting about it. Maddy made sure she listened respectfully but I had zoned out and was thinking about weekend plans. After finishing her drink, Maddy announced her & I would be heading off as she was feeling tired after a busy week. Josh turned towards his station and us ours. On the way to the station, Maddy stopped us at a bar playing quite loud music and had a bit of a vibe.

"I thought you were tired?" I asked, laughing at her obvious excuse.

"I don't want our night to end!" She said, pulling me in.

We started at the back of the queue to the bar, Maddy taking my hand and holding it. Slowly but surely we got to the front, ordering two vodkas and cokes. She took me by the hand and found us a little table. I saw some stares as she walked ahead of us, even though she wasn't even dressed up for a night out.

"Does that not bother you?" I asked.

"What, men looking at me? Why do you think i'm using you as a human shield?" She laughed, as she said it. We moved towards an empty corner and I was stuck with my back to the crowd. We leaned in close as it was loud -- not quite as close as the train but close enough that I could see the shine from her lip gloss. We made small talk for a bit but Maddy wasn't really engaging properly and when she had clearly stopped listening, I had to ask if she was okay.

"You know, like, you're the most important person in my life, right?" She said, rather awkwardly.

"I do know, and you are in mine. Girl, I mean." I said, just as awkwardly. She smiled at that and took my hands in hers again. I continued, "I know this is confusing for you because it is for me and frankly, you've got a lot more to be confused about."

She laughed at that and took a big sip of her drink. She replied, thinking it over as she spoke, "Well, yes it is. But I thought about this a lot last night and to be honest, I've thought about it a lot over the last few weeks too. Yes, it's confusing but it's also quite straightforward. If I remove all of the noise in my brain about having a girlfriend," she said this with her fingers making speech marks, "about spending my whole life only really into women, about never having been out with a man, about not knowing what I'd be doing in bed with a man or how the hell I got here with you, it's actually a simple question."

Maddy paused and I chimed in with a rather uncertain, "Okay?"

"Do I want to give this a go and risk losing the most important person in my life if it doesn't work or do I want to play it safe and see if my feelings fade?"

I swallowed and said, "And what have you decided?"

Maddy looked at me and smiled. I knew. "If I ever hear you saying something ridiculous about turning a lesbian straight, I will break up with you immediately."

I laughed loudly, relief and elation flooding me. Maddy joined me in laughter and we locked eyes. We leaned in and shared our first kiss. Then and there, I found another part of her that defied belief. She had the best-kissing lips I'd ever experienced. It was electric and sensual.

"Maddy, I don't want to kill the mood but this can't go further while you're with Jess," I said.

She nodded and added, "I don't want to kill the mood further still but I can't promise you I'll break up with Jess and then just start having sex with you. I want to, I know I do but I'm still processing the reality of it."

I thanked her for her honesty and assured her we would take it slow. We wanted another drink so I got up and made my way to the bar. Service was a lot slower when Maddy wasn't with me. When I started walking back, I saw Maddy from afar with her phone out and was messaging someone. I arrived and sat down.

"Why are you sitting?" She said.

"Huh?" With the loud music I was sure I hadn't heard right. She sighed and showed me her phone. It was open on our chat and I'd clearly missed her messages.

Maddy: There's a little dancefloor in the corner, do you fancy it?

Maddy: No sex doesn't mean no touching, just saying.

I read her messages and weighed it out. I hated dancing and that was probably because I couldn't dance but this was a great chance for us to get closer. But I also said no further while she was with Jess. Would this be worse? Even if so, I couldn't stop myself agreeing.

I had a great time, I didn't think I could dance but I did. Or, Maddy made me feel like I could. I put my heart into it, because I knew she liked to dance, having done some kind of dance when she was a kid. We spent most of the time pressed up against eachother on the packed dancefloor. At that point I felt her body, without hesitation. I ran my hands along her waist, up and down her sides. She felt incredible as she span to face away from me, before backing onto me and grinding onto me sexily. I felt her arse, so often the temptation testing my resolve, grind on my dick. I was so hard for her, it felt pointless to deny it. She didn't hide that she knew and seemed to take great pleasure in keeping me that way. She placed her hands in her hair and used my body as a tool to grind herself against.

With her back against me, she took my hands and firmly placed them above her chest. It was an invitation and it stopped my dancing with her for a moment. I slowed my hands and moved them down her chest slowly, as though going to fast would make me forget it all. I felt her firm breasts over her jumper and ran my hands across her nipples. I could just about feel the nipple bars over the jumper. She turned around eventually and pulled me closer to her, which I took as an invitation to feel her more. She moaned in my ear as I did so. When she could take it no more and when my hands were threatening to move themselves even more inappropriately, she turned away from me and suggested we get a drink before we got worse.

We danced for a lot of the evening, both of us tired and a little more drunk than we'd planned to be after having frequent breaks for drinks. Maddy had so many eyes on her across the night watching how sexily she could dance, I felt very fortunate to be the one she was with. We made one of the last trains home and got in, rather more noisily and sloppily than we would have without the detour to the bar.

We both drank a large glass of water each and prepared to sleep. I got changed into loose shorts and an old t shirt. Maddy went for the same. We looked at eachother and I wondered if she was debating asking the same question I had.

I said, "We've agreed nothing can happen and I'm probably risking that by asking this but did you want to sleep together? Just sleep."

Maddy hesitated and I immediately added, "Okay, bad idea, sorry."

She walked across and touched my arm. "No, you idiot, I'm hesitating because I want to but I also want to, you know, get you tonight and we shouldn't."

"Thanks, if my dick couldn't get any harder or balls any fuller." I said, laughing.

"Just imagining you with balls full of cum," she paused, thinking on the words, "If you told me 6 months ago that that would turn me on like this, I'd have slapped you."

She pulled me into a kiss as she finished her sentence. Not the kind of kiss we had earlier but one that spoke of her passion and desire. She opened her mouth so that my tongue could wrestle with hers. Her hands held onto my back while mine explored her body, I couldn't get enough of it. I moved my hands up her legs as we continued kissing, keeping one hand on her hip so I could keep her in place as my other hand continued exploring. I felt her ass, running my hand over it and giving it a firm squeeze that made her moan. I then put my hand into her shorts so I could feel her cheeks unobstructed. It felt so smooth and firm, as I knew it would. Maddy kissed me with more energy as I felt her ass, showing me she loved what I was doing to her. I lifted my hand out and ran it up and around her body, stopping at her breasts. They didn't feel as small as I suspected they might without a padded bra on, they were easily a B cup and maybe a C.

I broke the kiss for a second to say, "I love your piercings, they drive me absolutely crazy!"

Maddy didn't let me say anything else, pulling me back in to continue kissing. We were kissing relentlessly as my hand made its way under her t-shirt so I could finally feel her piercings. It was my turn to moan as I felt one and then her turn to gasp as I flicked her nipple with my thumb.

She pulled back long enough to say, "You have no idea how sensitive my nipples are, just start playing with them and it'll make me wet."

I cut off anything else she would have said by making her gasp as the hand that was on her hip, moved around her neck. She ran her short nails down my back as I resumed kissing her and squeezing her neck a little, while using my other hand to flick her nipple again. Her eyes rolled to the back of the head and she stopped kissing back for a moment before coming back to earth and purposefully moving her hands from my back to my shorts, pulling them down as she did.

Maddy took my cock in her hand tentatively, feeling it and then running her hand along it gently, as though she wasn't sure how much pressure to put around it. She started to develop an inexperienced rhythm while we continued to kiss and I continued to play with her nipples, alternating my time on them. We carried on like this for a time before I moved my hand from her nipples and down into her shorts. She didn't stop me and instead thrust her lower body forward. I moved down towards her pussy and recognised how warm she was. My hand travelled the last few inches and found what I wanted.

To say Maddy was wet would be an understatement. If she had been wearing underwear, they'd have been ruined. I ran my fingers over her pussy, feeling her puffy lips and hard clit, making her gasp as I did so. I moved to start rubbing her clit but she shook her head while we kissed.

"Finger me." She said, pressing her lips to mine.

I took my hand from her neck and took hold of her hair, which she audibly loved, especially when I pulled it firmly. She took the hand that was resting on my thigh and began to feel and rub my balls and surrounding area. We both couldn't get enough of eachother. I thought it couldn't get any hotter until my finger found her hole and I squeezed it in. I worked my way up inside her hole and began to finger her. She was so unbelievably tight. Once I'd opened her up enough, I worked a second finger in to join the first and began to thrust in firmly. By this point we had abandoned kissing and enjoyed the pleasure we were giving eachother. It wasn't long until I felt my balls beginning to boil and I knew I was close. I was surprised I'd lasted so long, the situation and stimulation all evening was so intense.

"I'm going to cum," I said, urgently.

Maddy moaned at that and moved her left hand to her clit while she stroked me. "Cum on me," she said, to my amazement.

It didn't take long and I felt myself start to cum. I moaned loudly and before my vision blurred I saw Maddy look at my dick for the first time just as my first spurt of cum left my dick and landed on her stomach.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck you're cumming," said Maddy as she started to rub her clit vigorously, feeling my cum continue to cover her until the fourth release which dripped between us. My dick, her hand and her stomach were full of cum.

I resumed fingering her, having been unable to do so during my orgasm and Maddy let go of my dick so we could focus on her. She moved her cum-covered hand to her stomach and she took a large amount onto her fingers.

"I'm gonna cum! FUCK!!" Maddy loudly exclaimed, no doubt enabled by the alcohol.

I fingered her hard and fast to push her over the edge and as her orgasm hit, she put her cum-covered fingers in her mouth and licked them. She quietened her own moans as she did so and I held her hair tightly to keep her in place.

"Oh fuck, you dirty girl!" I said, making her moan through her orgasm.

She waited for the orgasm to calm down before replying. "Your dirty girl now," she said.

We both laughed, we were completely spent. Maddy walked to the bathroom to clean up while I got some tissues to clean the floor and myself. When I got to the bathroom she had gone and after cleaning up I went to say goodnight to her. She wasn't in her room and neither was her pillow. I walked into my room and was pleased to see her under the sheets already.

"Moving in?" I asked.

"If you'll have me?" She said.

I answered her with a kiss on the lips and got into bed beside her. She'd taken my side of the bed but I'd survive the night and then jokingly sit her down and read her the rules tomorrow. She cuddled up close to me and I kissed her head.

"I figure we're both too tired to do anything more than sleep." She said. I agreed and turned off the light. In the darkness she added, "Oh and Adam, I loved the taste of your cum."

I moaned and spanked her. She giggled at my response and we settled after that.

***

The next morning I awoke with my fairly frequent morning hard-on. I took me a moment to process and remember the night before and that Maddy was sleeping beside me. I looked over and saw that she wasn't beside me. Looking around I realised she was on her knees at my groin, wanking me. Explained the hard-on.

"Fuck Maddy, you know how to wake me up happy!" I said, still trying to get my bearings and seeing it was just before my alarm at 9.

"I'm going to wake you up like this every day," she announced. "Or with my mouth, more likely. I told you, I have a high sex drive, once I start I won't stop."

I moaned, falling back against my pillow wondering how the hell I got this lucky. Maddy continued to stroke me and it wasn't long before she was directing my cum onto my stomach this time. I had no idea how I made so much cum again. Maddy continued stroking me until I went soft and some cum landed in my pubes, which thankfully I kept short.

Maddy looked at me when I was done, smiling at my pleasure. "Would you find it weird if I licked up some of it?"

I couldn't believe she I was hearing.. "Shall we make a rule that you never have to ask when it comes to satisfying your... cum fetish?"

She nodded and said, "Apparently so," before she got to work.

It was the closest I had gotten to a blowjob and if this was anything to go by, I was going to be very lucky. She had such a sensual tongue and she was still running her hands along my softening dick. I leaned forward and moved her hair over her shoulders so I could see her more clearly. As I did so, I watched her move her tongue towards her cum covered hand and start to lick it, licking my cock as she did it. When she was satisfied she wrapped her mouth around the tip and licked the drying cum from it. She stopped there and looked around at the bedside table.

"I need to leave a hairband in here, don't I?" Maddy asked laughing.

I pointed out the obvious in my response. "Well, if you plan to start sleeping here permanently, we probably need to have more than your hairband in here!"

She smiled at me and I saw something more behind it. "You're serious?"

I laughed at her surprised. "Well yes Mads, I can move a cupboard out of here later today and we can bring one of your wardrobes in for you until we work out how to do it all properly, if you want?"