Finding a Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously?" She asked, suspicious of my easy release of such valuable information.

"No! You are too easy," I said, shaking my head.

She sighed as the next train pulled in and she put her book away. "Well if that's your way of getting me back, that was boring and lame."

I chuckled and quickly said, "You won't be saying that after your spanking."

Maddy was stuck without being able to reply as the train doors opened and people piled out. I watched her stare at me with an open mouth and then mock-menacingly. When we got onto the train she was able to lean in close and whisper, "Do you promise, Daddy?" Maddy could barely contain her laughter.

When we made it home and closed the door, we kissed passionately, making up for lost time during the day. We couldn't get eachother's clothes off quick enough as we kissed our way to the bedroom. We landed on our bed and Maddy broke the kiss to move towards my crotch. I stopped her and indicated she should spin around and get on top. She grinned and did so. She lowered her pussy onto my face as I felt her mouth engulf my cock. Wasting little time, I licked her already wet pussy, going to work on giving her pleasure, being rewarded with a moan around my cock. I was addicted to her sweet taste and was lost in licking her pussy for a long time, despite how good Maddy was now becoming at sucking my dick. It wasn't until I felt my dick hit something resistant and realised Maddy was trying to deepthroat me. I slowed my licks and kisses so that I could be teasing her as she gagged on my dick, coming off it to cough and then trying again. I knew my dick was above average, especially in thickness and it wasn't easy to deepthroat. Even Jen, who would say she lloved my dick, wasn't always able to do it.

Maddy swung off me and moved her body round so she continued to suck my dick but now faced me. Her eyes had clearly been streaming and her saliva was caught around her throat and chin as well as covering my dick and balls. She looked a mess but I don't think she cared in the slightest. She had got my dick a considerable way down her throat and then pulled up, still coughing slightly but generally starting to become very relaxed at it. She moved back towards my dick but paused with her mouth an inch away from it. She looked up at me and smiled while I shook my head in wonder, in response. I watched her slowly move her mouth down, felt my dick push through the resistance of her throat and she kept going until her lips almost touched my trimmed pubes.

"Holy fuck, baby! Shit!" I gasped and my dick pulsed while in her throat, releasing precum.

She kept her mouth there and reached out for my hand which she took and squeezed, keeping our hands together as she rose off my dick, gasping for air, leaving strands of saliva behind her. Her eyes were streaming and she was covered in saliva. Her face was red and some of her hair had stuck to her face and neck through a combination of sweat or spit. Maddy rose on unsteady feet, releasing my hand and walking to a wardrobe, opening the door and looking at the mirror inside.

"Oh my fucking hell," she breathed, looking at herself. She was still breathing heavy which probably added to the shock of her look. She caught my eye from the mirror and saw I was stroking my wet cock while looking at her amazing body.

She turned to me and said, "I want you to fuck me from behind while I watch in the mirror."

My eyes went wide, I licked my lips and gladly complied. I got up quickly and threw her on the bed playfully. "Don't be gentle," she said, looking at me meaningfully.

Well if that's how you want it. I grabbed a bunch of her hair and used it to drag her back around towards me and flipped her over roughly. She moaned at my treatment. I moved onto the bed behind her, positioned myself so that my legs were over hers and spanked her firm ass hard, making it shine red. I did the same to the other cheek and then gave both a few more firm spanks for good measure. Maddy's cheeks were glowing red and she practically couldn't move.

"Told you I'd spank you!" I said.

Maddy moaned in response and gasped as I used my left hand to hold her face down firmly against the bed and the right to spread her legs enough for me to enter her in her prone position. I pushed in slow enough not to hurt her but firm enough for her to know I wasn't going to hold back. Once I had a steady rhythm going I moved my hand from her face, noticing how her eyes had rolled back and she was gripping the bedsheets. I pulled her face up by her long hair and told her to look at herself being fucked. Her eyes shot open and she gasped. Her face was still a mess but now she had me on top of her, practically all over her. Her legs were stuck in place, all she could do was move them around and kick them up slightly, she just had to lay there and take it.

I began to fuck her hard and fast, taking my pleasure from her as I knew she wanted. The slapping sounds as we collided were unbelievable and I had to take my hand from Maddy's back and cover her mouth to keep her quiet. This seemed to ignite her fantasy still further as she began rubbing and pinching her nipples. Eventually I moved my hands away from her to adjust our position as I continued to fuck her.

"Oh Adam," she gasped, making me look up at her but my continued thrustings had taken her voice away.

I carried on at a better angle that I felt I could hold until I was ready to unload inside her and got to work. I used her ass cheeks for leverage and made sure to spank them again, keeping the red marks burning brightly. I felt and saw Maddy slide her hand under her body with the movement of her arm telling me she was rubbing her clit. I knew from the way I was on top of her and holding her down that she had minimal room to properly play with herself so I suspected all she'd end up doing was teasing herself. It was a minute or two later when I saw the telltale signs of her body beginning to tense and realised she was going to cum. Rubbing her clit had pushed her over the edge. I picked up the pace so I could heighten her orgasm even though I knew it would hurry up my own.

"Cum for me," I said to her loudly and firmly, how I knew she'd want it.

"I'm such a whore," she gasped, "Oh god, I'm such a whore for you."

I felt her begin to cum around my cock as she vocalised her fantasy and as her tight cunt contracted around me still further. At that point, I couldn't hold back and began to shoot inside her. I leaned forward and moved on top of her completely, pinning her down, triggering loud moans from her as she felt me cum and was being made to take it.

"I'm cumming inside my whore," I whispered in her ear. She was looking at us in the mirror with a look of pure pleasure.

Both of us rode out our orgasms and I moved off of her, giving her space to stretch and breath. She looked at me smiling and I returned my own. I kissed her and after collecting the last of my energy, I stood up.

"Where are you going?" Maddy asked, with a hint of worry in her voice.

I squeezed her hand and kissed her forehead. "I'll be right back, I promise," I said. "Trust me."

She nodded and put her head back down on the bed.

I returned a few minutes later. "How are you baby?"

She laughed quietly. "Sore and tired. Having sex with a man is physically demanding."

I smiled at her and took her hand in mine. "Come with me," I said.

"Adam, I can't. I can barely move." She said dramatically, though probably quite honestly.

She did though begin to move and I helped her out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

"What are we --" she started and then saw it.

I was running her a bath, had lit some candles and poured out a glass of wine for her. She looked at me, shocked.

I explained, "You can be a whore or a slut in there but it will never, ever change how I feel about you and I'll always take care of you afterwards."

She hugged me tightly and for long enough that I worried the bath would overflow. I'm not sure if she was crying but she was certainly emotional enough that I felt I needed to busy myself sorting the bath for a bit longer, with my back to her. I left her to it with a kiss.

She emerged about an hour later with a towel wrapped around her and in her hair. Again, she looked beautiful. I'd managed to change the bed and decided I was too tired to cook so a chinese takeaway would be arriving imminently. She joined me on the sofa after changing into her PJs and we spent the evening laughing at a sitcom, eating a lot of Chinese (we'd worked up an appetite) and then Maddy read some of her book comfortably on the sofa while I caught up on the sports.

Part 3 will follow.