Finding a Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy was clearly delighted and said "All right then, deal!"

I grabbed her arm, "Speaking of deals, I owe you an orgasm. That was unbelievable and your tongue is something else, seriously." I was still in awe of it and still thinking about the little lick at the end.

"Baby, one thing you'll need to learn to understand about me is that I don't need orgasm equality to be happy and satisfied," Maddy said. She smiled and added reassuringly, "Right now, I feel incredibly satisfied and I haven't needed an orgasm for that. I expect that's going to be a common theme. I get off on pleasing my partner, you've literally heard how submissive I can be during sex but what you won't have known is how much pleasure I can get from simply giving without getting anything back."

I chuckled, shaking my head. "You are something else."

We got up and showered together. We kept it reasonably focused on the task at hand but I made clear to Maddy that I was absolutely obsessed with her body and focusing on anything else wasn't always going to be possible. Maddy turned away from the shower hose and faced me, with the water falling down from her head to the space below us, giving her an incredible, wet look. I was completely spellbound. She was going to say something but decided against it and kissed me instead before turning around. I soaped up her back and then her shapely ass, running my hands between her cheeks, over her hole. She shivered.

"To answer the questions I know you're thinking, no I haven't had anything there and yes if you want to then we will." Maddy said, flirtily, laughing at my open-mouthed reaction and getting out of the shower shortly after.

I went and made us coffee and breakfast while Maddy got ready and dried her hair. When she emerged her hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing jeans and a pretty pink top. She took her coffee and kissed me on the lips. Man this is going to take some getting used to.

"I'm going to be out for a lot of the day today," Maddy announced. "I need to see Jess and I need to go to the woman's clinic and sort out contraception. I've looked into it and if I get a certain time, we're safe immediately. I really, really don't want a pregnancy scare."

I had to have a sip of coffee while I processed all of that information. "Okay, that all makes sense, thank you on both counts. Can I come with you, to the appointment I mean, though I can provide back-up when you're with Jess, if you need?"

Maddy smiled that sweet smile. "No, you're fine, I won't want to risk Jess messing up your handsome face if she finds out we've got together." I knew Maddy was joking but I did have an uneasy feeling about Maddy going alone.

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" I asked, seriously.

Maddy sighed, "Yes, this one is unlikely to involve a proposal revelation so I'll be fine. When I break up with you on the other hand, I'll be more cautious."

We both laughed and I added, "Well it won't take long for you to come to your senses and I doubt I'll have time to get a proposal ready in two days!" Maddy slapped my arm playfully and got down to eating.

When she finished eating she surprised me yet again -- it was starting to become a very regular pattern. "I'm taking you on a date later tonight, so dress sharp," she said and then followed-up quickly with, "And none of that stuff about a man needing to organise a date. I may not believe in orgasm equality but I do believe in gender equality so I'm doing it."

I put my hands up, I knew better than to argue. "Are you sure you'll even have the energy, it might be a stressful day?" I asked.

"Adam, I'd want to be with you tonight anyway and I need you to quickly understand how good you can have it with me so if you ever do fuck it up, you'll regret it for life." I smiled at that. The woman had a level of relationship-smarts that I was nowhere near.

***

I spent the day cleaning up, going to the gym, moving things between our bedrooms and having a call with my parents. I didn't mention Maddy, they knew that she was my roommate but that was all and I wanted to enjoy things as they were for now without worrying about telling anyone. Maddy was likely going to have to manage the reactions of a number of very confused people, notably her family.

Maddy returned in the middle of the afternoon, looking tired. "You look beautiful," I said. She saw through my cheesy line but smiled at me.

"I'm tired, I have a cut in my arm from the clinic and I'm single, where's the ice cream?" She flopped down on the sofa and I felt sorry for her so I prioritised getting her some. I went to get her choc chip and when I returned she'd taken off her coat and was looking at a large plaster covering the inside of her arm.

"Ouch!" was all I said. That seemed to sum it up.

"Sorting things out to be with a man is putting me off men," she said jokingly.

"Well, this is kinda awkward then," I said, showing her the rose I had hidden behind my back.

Maddy eyed me and the rose suspiciously. "What are you doing?"

I smiled, "Asking you to be my girlfriend."

Maddy smiled back, colour returning to her cheeks. "You idiot. Okay fine, I'll give it a go!" She said, laughing at me and taking the rose before leaning over to kiss me passionately.

When we broke away I answered her comment teasingly. "Well your plan about making sure I know I can never fuck this up is already working, I'm already making sure I do things right. I've done all the heavy lifting too so you'll have a lot of your stuff in our bedroom now."

Maddy rested for an hour and announced she was going to start getting ready. She took a few different items of clothing back into her (old) bedroom to work out what to wear. She emerged a little while later with her pink nail polish and applied it in the living room to both her hands and feet while in her underwear. I still hadn't started getting ready but I knew we had a couple of hours yet. So far all Maddy had revealed was that it was at a restaurant in town and it was set tor 8pm.

She turned to me after her nails had dried and asked as though it wasn't a big deal, "Before I start getting ready, would you like me to make you cum again?" I looked at her astonished as she shrugged and added,, "High sex drive and I'm obsessed with you and your dick. I can keep my urges in check if you can't keep up?"

"Challenge accepted," I said.

Maddy smiled, moving to her knees between my legs and taking my growing cock out. She stroked it hard and then licked the tip. Looking me in the eyes she took her tongue and ran it from the tip to the base. She ended up licking my dick all over, as well as my balls. As she was doing it, she'd started to stroke me too. Eventually she moved her mouth to my head and took my dick inside her. She sucked a little bit too hard which made me gasp and tried to go too deep too fast, having to pull up coughing.

"Shit, sorry!" She said, panicked.

I held her face in my hand and smiled reassuringly at her. "Maddy, you have nothing to apologise for, are you kidding?"

After some minor coaching, she had me moaning loudly on the sofa as she wanked part of my cock while sucking some of the rest. She had decided to avoid going too deep and instead focused on kissing, licking and sucking up to a length she was comfortable with. I told her she was unbelievably sexy and that she was a natural. She moaned around my dick as I said that.

She took her mouth off me and said, "Oh my god, I love sucking your dick!!"

"You're such a slut." I said to tease her but it had a different effect.

"Say that again!" She pleaded, before she went back to sucking my dick with even more energy.

I picked up my dirty talk as she sucked me. "Oh fuck yes slut, show me how much you love it. Show me how much you love having a cock in your mouth and having a cock you need to please."

I watched Maddy move a hand down into her underwear as I spoke and begin to touch herself to my words. I carried on with the dirty talk as I watched her and enjoyed the continuously improving blowjob.

"Look at you getting off to serving me. I can see how much you love it, I'm going to make sure you suck me whenever I want it." I could feel my balls beginning to boil as I spoke and knew I wouldn't last much longer.

Maddy spoke which she continued to stroke me. "Oh god yes, Adam, I will. I want to be the best you've had." Maddy had a wild look in her eye as she said it, continuing to play with herself.

I pushed her head back down onto my cock. "I'm going to cum now baby, straight into your mouth. You can't swallow it until you make yourself cum."

Maddy moaned yet again at this and began to stroke me to orgasm, as I felt myself unloading into her mouth. Some slipped out of Maddy's mouth and onto my thigh. "You'll be licking that up too slut."

She moved her hand off my penis and up her top, starting to play with her sensitive nipples too. Eventually she came, hard. It looked incredible, her whole body shaking, eyes closed and mouth locked around my dick. She pulled off my cock with her mouth and swallowed it all in two gulps. She then proceeded to lick and clean my cock before putting it away.

"Thank you Sir" she said, still feeling completely submissive to me. I wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her cheek.

"You are incredible," I said again. Maddy blushed this time.

"Adam," she said, nervous. "I've become so into you, it's almost overwhelming. If it becomes too much, tell me."

I did my best to reassure her but in truth, the way things had progressed so quickly was overwhelming in a way. I felt a talk about it over dinner would help us both make sense of it. The dam had seemed to have burst with her. I went and had a shower, beginning to start getting ready to go on our date.

Maddy emerged from her room some time later looking breathtaking. She had on a turqoise dress under a long smart coat and black heels. I did wonder how she'd manage walking in them with so little support. Her hair had been pinned up with strands deliberately loose and hanging down. I was so relieved to have put a shirt, trousers and shoes on.

"Maddy, I'm struggling to cope with how incredible you are, in every way." I said in awe. She closed the distance between us and thanked me with a kiss. I could smell coconut and the subtle hints of perfume. It was all intoxicating.

We made the 10 minute walk to town, arm in arm. Maddy directed us towards Vincenzi's, the extremely fancy Italian restaurant that was specifically designed to cater for the affluent commuter types that lived locally. It was a fantastic-looking place with great reviews. I made her promise we'd be splitting the bill.

Unsurprisingly when we arrived, Maddy drew a lot attention in the form of side glances or people glancing at her from behind as she walked passed. Her long coat stopped them getting any more of a detailed view though. The host stopped us at our table and I pulled out Maddy's chair for her, making her smile and blush. She took off her coat and I had another look at how good her outfit was. How trendy she was. She really knew what worked for her and made her impossible to look away from. I don't know how I managed to avoid seeing it for so long.

When the waiter arrived I ordered a bottle of wine we both liked and when he returned Maddy had already decided what she wanted. When she wanted to eat, she could eat. We made idle chit chat until I could stand it no longer and asked for the details on the conversation with Jess.

Maddy chuckled a little and said, "She wasn't happy, I'm sure she wanted to be the one to do the breaking up so that must have wounded her pride. She kept asking who the other woman was. I promised her there wasn't another woman but I think that made her more suspicious. Anyway, it's done, she only had a few things at ours." Maddy looked into space and said with a smirk, "I sure will miss some of her toys."

I laughed, taking the bait and said, "Well I hope I don't disappoint in comparison!"

She looked me in the eyes and said firmly, "You know you don't Adam. Then again, I haven't had you inside me yet."

Deciding that two can tease, I said, "Well, nothing stopping us from filling one of your holes with some toys while my dick is in another." Maddy's mouth hung open in response, looking around to make sure we weren't be overheard.

After our starters I asked her the questions I was most curious to have answered: when and how did Maddy start feeling this way for me and how has it grown so quickly?

She took a sip of the white wine as she pondered my question. "I definitely know when I realised the when, so I'll go with that first. It was Friday after I gave you a massage. Jess was with me but I couldn't stop thinking about you and hoping you were okay. Then when she had sex with me, I wasn't really with her, I was with you and I was making you feel good. In the shower afterwards I finally admitted to myself I'd been thinking about you for a while, when I was having sex with her. I kept telling myself you were entering my head to put me off showing how much I liked the new things Jess was doing to me, which I know makes no sense." Maddy paused took a sip of wine and continued. I reached my hand over and held hers. "So that night I just laid there putting it all together. I won't lie to you, I was horrified at first." She laughed and I did too.

I had kept my composure as Maddy was telling her story but in the end, I couldn't help break into a large smile now we had shared a laugh. At her questioning look, I told her what Jess had said that Friday evening and she laughed awkwardly. "Well, she's not wrong, I absolutely loved doing it. I loved that she told me to because it took away any awkwardness about me asking to do it again after the first time I did it. Plus it stopped me thinking about why I wanted to. I was just doing as I was told and that was all I told myself.

Anyway, I laid there in bed," she said, "and even after some time, I still felt horrified but it was because I felt like I was with the wrong person and I know it sounds stupid but after the week we'd had, it felt like I cheated on you. I'm glad I didn't know about your run-in with Jess as I don't know how much worse I'd have felt in bed that night. It took me time to process that I had feelings for a man but sexuality is complex, right? You like who you like. I don't suddenly feel like I'm heterosexual because I like a man. I've checked out every woman in here but couldn't tell you what one man looks like."

I chuckled at that and went to reply but our main course arrived. We took a pause on the conversation and enjoyed the food. It was fantastic.

"You'll hate me for this," Maddy continued, pulling the ravioli off her fork slowly. God I loved her lips. "But the next day when you came home to us having sex, the only reason I agreed to let Jess carry on was because I wanted you to think of me sexually."

I smiled and cut-in, "Well in the spirit of honesty, I already had been. When we first met it was fine. I could see you were hot but I guess I was still getting over Jen and didn't really see you that way. But then after I met your parents for the first time and you came into my room, we hugged and I was turned on by you. I tried very hard to make sure that never happened again but it was a losing battle. Once I noticed you, really noticed you, the battle was lost."

Maddy blushed at that and looked down at her food. I had no idea how I was able to continue to make her blush so successfully, she must have seen and heard it all before, being as beautiful as she was but even my cheesiest lines got to her. We finished the main course and questioned if we should stretch to dessert. Deciding the food was too good to miss out on, Maddy went for a mini dessert with a decaf coffee and I chose a tiramisu.

After we finished ordering, Maddy continued, "So that's the when and I guess the how too. As for how this grown so quickly for me, well I've probably also answered that in part, too. It hasn't been quick, it has been weeks and maybe months. This just feels right to me, in a way nothing has before. I can't believe Danielle thought of proposing to me. The more I think about it the more I think: I wasn't even really all-in on that relationship. I wasn't spending all of my time thinking about her, wondering if she was okay and wanting to be close to her. Just giving you that massage felt more... right, than anything with Danielle. Which makes me sound pretty crap, doesn't it?"

I took her hand again and squeezed it. "No, it doesn't. It makes you sound honest. When I was with Jen, I knew I was holding her back but I did it anyway. Because I was selfish and felt like she was filling a hole in my life and she wasn't, not really."

Maddy nodded, clearly relieved I understood her point. "Exactly. That's why I'm diving right into this, because I now have something that is making me so happy and I feel like I'm starting to be my real self with you. That's why I can't wait really, I want to see what that person looks like." Maddy paused as our desserts arrived.

"You know, Jess actually said that too. She said I look happy in a way she hadn't seen me before. I guess it makes sense, I moved over from Australia and I'd lost touch with all my old friends so I didn't really know anyone here. But it felt right to be here. And now I know why." She smiled at me and then groaned, "Oh god, that was cheesy. Delete the last 30 seconds from your brain please!"

"Mads, I hear you. We're gonna do this, you know that right? We're gonna make this work. More than work, we're going to make it amazing." I said, firmly and with absolute belief I was right. She'd laid it all out on the table and there was absolutely no way I was going to let her feel that I wasn't with her every step of the way.

We paid the bill and left, making a slow walk hand-in-hand back to our house. "Thank you for an excellent first date Maddy. I'm glad you caved and let me pay half the bill." I said. She laughed as I kissed her hand.

We made It home and having made the error of not using the bathroom in the restaurant after half a bottle of wine, I rushed straight in. When I came out, Maddy was in the living room, standing around nervously. She'd hung her coat up and was now playing with her hands awkwardly. I walked over and asked if she was okay.

"Adam," she said nervously, making me begin to feel nervous too. "I'm not sure I'm in the mood to do anything tonight. I was hoping we'd come back and well, make love, but I'm emotionally drained and I just can't, I'm sorry."

I pulled her in close immediately and squeezed her. I felt her collapse against me a little. I pulled us apart but kept my hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Maddy, this is really important and I need you to understand this: if you're ever not in the mood for sex, you never need to worry or panic about telling me and you certainly don't need to apologise for it. We'll make the next step for us when we're ready."

My reassurance worked wonders and Maddy kissed me on the lips, sighing into it. She left to get changed as I checked my phone and caught up with news from friends as well as the actual news. When I got to my room Maddy was sitting up taking her makeup off. She'd changed into her PJs already and looked incredibly cute.

"Are you sure this is okay?" She asked, pointing at the fact she was in pyjamas.

"Maddy, absolutely. The only way you're getting kicked out of this bed for wearing clothes is if they belong to a rival football team!" We both laughed and she cuddled into me for a second before going back to taking her makeup off.

She paused for thought. "So," she said, "if I came in wearing a football top and I was completely naked otherwise, I wouldn't be allowed in?"

I laughed and pushed her arm playfully. "No comment!"