Finding a Roommate Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interesting." Maddy responded, with a smirk.

I got changed while Maddy watched, removing her nail varnish now. I was briefly naked while I changed underwear. It felt very normal and very casual to be naked around her despite the sexual tension.

"You're pretty hot, you know? Like, objectively. You have a good body." Maddy said.

"Stop stealing my lines you flirt." I followed up. We both laughed. Again, it all felt normal.

I settled into bed after getting changed and Maddy joined me under the covers shortly after. Maddy broke the silence. "So this is it huh, this is what us being together looks like?"

"Yep, regretting it yet?" I asked with a smirk.

She leaned into me and I put my arm around her. "Nope," she said. "But we need to do something about this room. I know the lease won't let us decorate but we need to put some paintings up or something, staring at white walls will drive me insane."

I laughed and suggested we drive to the big homeware store tomorrow to get a few bits. Maddy happily agreed. I had a car that I used mostly at the weekends and kept to drive when I needed to see my parents or friends that lived far away. I offered to put Maddy on the insurance a couple of weeks after she moved in which she was delighted about but I had an ulterior motive -- I just wanted the car to get a bit more use!

We turned off the lights and got ready to sleep, Maddy moving into the small spoon as I put my arm around her. She put her hair over the front of her shoulder so that it was out of the way and moved up against me as close as possible, sighing happily. She moved her foot up and down my leg a little until I did the same and we started playing footsies, making us both laugh. I kissed her goodnight, set my alarm and I closed my eyes ready to drift off soon.

Maddy asked, "How do you want to be woken up tomorrow?"

My eyes shot open and I could see the light from her phone and looking closer, that she'd set an alarm for a few minutes before mine. She put her phone down and looked at me from behind, I still hadn't said a word, simply looking at her in disbelief.

She shrugged and said, "I told you I was going to do it every day or as close to every day as possible. Hand or mouth? And turn your alarm off, it'll be distracting."

I still couldn't believe it but did as I was told. "Surprise me," I said. "But Maddy, please only do it when you want to. I'll never expect it from you, okay?" I felt her nod and then we both drifted off to sleep shortly after.

I awoke to the sound of her alarm though it was just about far enough away and turned off quick enough that it didn't properly wake me up. I felt Maddy rise off the bed and leave the room, probably for the bathroom and then a couple of minutes later I heard her come into the room again. My heart started beating fast and I was fully awake now though I kept my eyes closed. I felt her get onto the bed, pulling the sheets away from me. A moment later she was taking my penis and balls out of my loose pyjamas. She wasted little time licking my growing cock along its length and taking the tip into her mouth, moving down and beginning to bob her head. Her hands were massaging my balls as she did so and I opened my eyes as I moaned.

Maddy moved her head off my dick and said, "Good morning baby," before going back to the job at hand. She hadn't forgotten to tie her hair up this time. After a few minutes, she took her mouth away and started to stroke me, moving her mouth to my balls, sucking them into her mouth and licking them as she stroked me. She kissed and licked my groin too, which was surprisingly sensitive. I'd brought her pillow on top of mine in order to better watch the incredible wake-up call she was giving me. She took her hand off my dick and dropped saliva onto it, before putting her mouth back on my dick. She was sucking and bobbing on it energetically, moving her mouth away periodically to spit on my dick and began to give me a wet blowjob. Maddy was starting to become very good at giving head, her enthusiasm far overcoming a lack of experience. I was in absolute heaven, I didn't want it to end but knew I wouldn't be long.

"I'm going to cum soon." I announced.

"Fuck yes baby!" Maddy said, before going straight back onto my dick.

I felt my balls start to contract. "Here it comes, fuck!" I came hard into her mouth, thrusting my hips up involuntarily as I did so, with her mouth and throat taking more of my dick than she had prepared for. Her eyes were wide but she didn't stop until my orgasm slowed and she swallowed what she could and then licked back up anything she had missed. I laid there completely spent, even though I had done nothing.

I felt Maddy move away from me and stand up. "If you want proof of how much I enjoy pleasing you..." she said, letting her words hang in the air until I looked up and saw her pointing to her underwear.

"Jesus, you're soaked!" I couldn't believe it, her underwear was visibly soaking wet, I could see it sticking to her lips.

Maddy left the bedroom for the bathroom and by the time she was out, I was outside, kissing her as we swapped rooms and leaving her to go back to the bedroom while I sorted myself out. When I got back to our bedroom she was getting changed, putting fresh underwear on, after drying herself with a towel.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Getting dressed, duh," she said, rolling her eyes.

I crossed towards her and kissed her with passion, pulling her top up and off her. She lifted her arms up willingly. "Absolutely not!" I said.

I pushed her back onto the bed and climbed on top of her, kissing her lips gently and then planting kisses on her cheek as well as her neck. Maddy wiggled underneath me, showing her excitement for my attention. I took one of my hands and held hers and used the other to run up and down her side, circling her right nipple as I moved to the left. Maddy gave my hand a strong squeeze and moaned at my stimulation. I absolutely loved her nipple piercings and how they made her nipples stand out to attention and become even more sensitive to my touch. I ran my hand down from her nipple and across her firm stomach, feeling the hint of abs.

Maddy gasped as my hand went into her new underwear that was now quickly becoming wet again. I started to move my hand across her pussy, feeling her lips and clit, memorising it through my touch. Her lips were bigger than I'd felt before but that just made it hotter for me. More to enjoy. I pulled her knickers down with my hand and with her help. I watched a thin strand of cum stick to her knickers as I pulled it down and then break away.

I kissed my way down from her amazing nipples, over her stomach where I kissed and licked her belly button and then down to her thighs, avoiding her pussy. I looked at it in detail, loving how her big lips stood out and how her swollen clit was exposed and ready. I blew on it and she gasped. I kissed around her pussy and she moaned, trying to thrust it towards me. I kept kissing my way down her legs until I reached her calves and then her feet. I kissed the top of each and then worked back up again.

"Every single part of you is incredible, Maddy." I said.

Before she could reply, I kissed her clit gently, making her gasp. I moved down and licked and kissed her lips. I sucked them into my mouth and felt her writhing underneath me, squeezing the sheets. I could smell and taste how aroused she was. It was strong and sweet, I loved it. I wanted more. I got to work kissing and licking her pussy, avoiding her clit for the majority of time but still giving it enough attention to keep her needy and breathless.

Eventually I put my finger towards her mouth and said "Suck it."

She did it sensually, keeping her eyes on mine and making sure my finger was soaked. She knew where it was going before I slid it inside of her, curling it upwards to find her sensitive spots. I fucked her with my finger for a bit while I got to work enjoying her clit. Maddy started becoming extremely loud and vocal. Our walls were pretty thick but any louder and there would be no doubt the neighbours would hear. I pulled my finger out and joining it with my middle finger, gave it to her to suck.

"Do you like how you taste?" I asked.

She nodded as she kept sucking and licking my fingers before letting them go. "I love it. I taste like I have a desperate cunt," she said.

That made me smile and bite my lip a little. She was so good at talking dirty.

"You better keep your noise in check or our neighbours will know what a desperate cunt you are." I said, teasingly.

She nodded again, speech was clearly becoming difficult as my fingers curled into her and started rubbing her pussy, "I only want you knowing that, you're the only one I'm desperate for."

I attacked her pussy again, focusing on her clit and licking it with the occasional gentle suck. Her moans directed me with what she liked and pretty soon she was becoming loud enough to need a pillow close at hand. Trying something that had worked for me before when my exes had reached a certain level (though Maddy seemed to get there quicker), I ran the length of my tongue over her clit, the constant pressured stimulus making her scream out. I held her down by putting my arm across her waist and carried on. Soon after I felt her pussy begin to contract around my fingers and Maddy started to moan afresh, surprisingly becoming quieter as her orgasm approached to the point where she was silently mouthing 'oh fuck' as it arrived, her hands squeezing the sheets and her leg muscles tensing as it happened. My fingers immediately felt wetter and her pussy kept contracting but I kept it up, fingering her while using my mouth and practically forcing another orgasm out of her. Her ankles rested on my head with her legs spread wide underneath me as I could see her legs shaking.

"No more," she gasped.

I tried to carry on but she reached down and literally pulled me off. I kept my fingers inside her and kissed her foot again.

"Oh god," she cried aloud. "I'm ruined."

I brought my soaked, cum-covered fingers to her mouth and watched her suck them clean, looking me in the eyes.

"Good girl," I said. Her eyes went wide and she sucked a bit harder. Another thing to explore with her, I thought.

I pulled my fingers from her mouth and we laid together on the bed, just relaxing in post-orgasm bliss for a few minutes.

"One day soon, I'm going to tie you up, gag you and go down on you until you can't take anymore," I said, running my fingers along her spent body.

"You'll kill me," she said in response, wide-eyed.

I ignored her and added, "And when I'm done, I'm going to line my dick up with your soaked pussy and fuck you until I empty all of my cum inside you."

She groaned and put her head back against the pillow, exhausted and content. I rose to go and sort us breakfast as I was starving. I'd worked up an appetite from eating her pussy, who would have guessed? I brought her breakfast in bed -- a coffee and crossaint but she appreciated it as though it was a 5-star meal.

When we finished we made it into the shower together, conscious that we needed to get going with our day. In the shower we couldn't get enough of eachother and on more than one occasion, Maddy had to stop me from putting my fingers back inside her and I had to stop her from going down to her knees for me. We could not keep ourselves calm, I'd never experienced anything like it and I still couldn't believe we were platonic roommates until a few weeks ago.

When we did finally finish and get ready, I went for a casual jeans and polo top with sunglasses as it looked to be warm day. Maddy, as usual, floored me. She had on sandals with a dark blue jumpsuit that I guess could be considered casual but she made it look dressy, without even trying. I shook my head and grabbed the keys to the car.

We spent a lot of the day out shopping for stuff for the house, groceries and even did some clothes shopping. It was hard to resist picking out a new shirt that I didn't really need when Maddy said she thought I'd look hot in it at work. Maddy clearly loved to shop and I clearly had forgotten just how tiring that could be. We eventually stopped for a long lunch after we'd made our way through about a third of the shops. By the end of the day I was exhausted while Maddy still looked energised and flawless. She even offered to drive home so that I could recover some energy, mercilessly teasing me about it the whole drive home. We had bought quite a bit -- a couple of paintings, a house plant, new mugs, a bigger set of drawers and other little bits that made me realise Maddy now viewed our house as a home and not really a place to live. To my very pleasant surprise, when we went our separate ways for a spell during the afternoon, I met up with her again and saw she was carrying a sizeable bag from a well-known lingerie store which she claimed had more than just lingerie in it.

When we got home, we made a light dinner, kissing and chatting the whole time. Maddy finally admitted that she too was tired so we decided on a quiet night on the sofa watching a comedy. Maddy got out a fluffy blanket for the sofa (another new addition) and we settled under it together. The film was funny to start with but the laughs dried up as it went and my focus turned back to the beautiful woman lying on me. We'd been slowly fidgeting with eachother throughout the film, either through running our hands over eachother or giving the other person little kisses wherever we could reach.

I had my arm around Maddy and had been running my finger across my arm for a few minutes when she looked up and kissed me, her lips lingering a bit longer. She went back to the film and I waited for her to kiss me again, with one eye on the film too. I felt her turn during a particularly boring sequence and met her kiss as she was about to give it. We kissed again and then a further time before we both stopped watching the film and just started to slowly kiss eachother on the lips. After some time, we moved to kissing with tongues in a way that was a lot slower and more meaningful than some of the passionate kissing we had done earlier in the day. The film had been forgotten, with Maddy pausing it without even breaking our kiss a while ago. I held her body close but my hands didn't explore the entire time we kissed. It just left like everything was about that kiss and us connecting through it.

We started to remove our clothes as we kissed, breaking apart only when a garment needed to separate us. We didn't say a word to eachother, we didn't need to. Before long we were both naked. I hadn't taken my eyes off her face so I could only feel how hard I was in the space between our bodies and I could only feel how wet she was when she sat back on my lap to resume kissing me.

I adjusted our angle, moving us forward so that she would find it easier to put me inside her. We looked at eachother as I entered her for the first time and her blissful face mirrored my own. She was so incredibly tight and warm, and welcoming. She gasped and then we both sighed, as she started on a rhythm on top of me. It wasn't fast but it was deep and sensual. It felt like she was trying to get me that bit deeper inside her with every thrust. Eventually she had got it worked out so well that she was able to push herself up as far as my tip and then slide back down to the base, making us both moan, whenever we weren't kissing. As I would catch sight of my penis, I could see it was covered in her juices. She came like that, having rode herself to orgasm. She closed her eyes and rolled her head back as she came over the base of my dick.

After that I did start to feel her tire, particularly when she wrapped her arms around me and leaned in close, using my body for support as she slowly rode me. I picked her up and off me onto the sofa, my penis shining with her cum and I laid the blanket on the floor, taking her down there with me. She laid on her back and took my hand, inviting me on top of her and back inside her. We took it slower than she had at first, until she got used to me again and then I started picking up the pace to the level she was at on my lap. I was pushing myself into her firmly and deeply, hearing her moan every time I bottomed out inside her. Maddy had wrapped her arms and legs around me by this point and soon after, I came deep inside her. We kissed as I came and she held her legs even tighter to me, making sure I stayed as deep inside her as I could be as I went soft.

We didn't say anything about how that felt, we just held eachother. I don't think either of us knew how to say it.

***

I awoke the next morning to Maddy's alarm blaring and realised she had snoozed it. After checking my own phone, I realised she'd snoozed it quite a bit! The night before had taken it out of both of us and I struggled to wake her up until I told her we were 45 minutes late. I'd never appreciated how much Maddy hated being late until I saw her sit bolt upright and spring out of bed. Despite the comedy of her movements, neither of us were in good spirits as we made our way to the office. It was Monday, we'd both had an amazing, unforgettable weekend and then we missed our alarm. I'd said to Maddy before we fell asleep that I wanted to wake up to an actual alarm and not put her in a situation where she feels obligated to wake me up a certain way, every day, especially our first day back at work.

We got into the lift together and said goodbye at our separate floors, her leaving first. We'd already agreed the night before that we'd make no mention of how our relationship had changed to anyone, for now. I knew Maddy had friends in her team that she'd probably like to tell but we were enjoying things too much to think about other people. I sat down and made the usual weekend small talk, leaving out all the exciting parts and focusing on a boring weekend that involved dinner at home on Saturday and shopping on Sunday. I spent some time reading through project updates for my current project and briefs for forthcoming projects I'd be leading on. It looked busy. To my excitement, word had clearly got around about how well I'd managed my big project and now there was talk of a pay-rise that would come with a sizeable bonus as well as me being a 'leading candidate' to manage other high-profile external projects that hopefully wouldn't involve job losses but would involve more Maddy. I sent the email from my manager off to her accompanied with a smiley face. She wrote back not long after on our IM channel so that conversations weren't as easy to be tracked at a later date -, a handy tip her PR experience had taught her.

Maddy: I feel like sh!t but seeing that has made me a lot happier. If the bonus comes through, I have my eyes on a really fancy pair or shoes....

Adam: No amount of convincing could get me to spend my bonus on that.

Maddy: Well, I'd look really pretty in them and I seem to remember something related to you and my feet but I can't think what. Hmmm.

Adam: Haha. I'll get you back for that later.

Maddy: Hope so, need something to look forward to.

I laughed and got on with things, exchanging the occasional check-in message with Maddy but otherwise I was mostly getting on with work and catching up with colleagues. The day finished a lot better than it started.

I met Maddy at the train station with her head in a book she was reading. Some kind of thriller she was refusing to properly tell me about because she thought I should read it afterwards. She looked up when she saw me standing over her. I tried to look menacing but quickly laughed.

"Someone had a good day!" She said laughing at me.

"Well, between that email and thinking about your sexy feet all day, how could I not?" I said, with a straight face.