All Comments on 'Finding a Roommate Pt. 04'

by Volunteer_

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Please have another installment

JFpuff02JFpuff02almost 2 years ago

More please!

Love it!

DeliciousDreamsDeliciousDreamsalmost 2 years ago

Love this series! Very enjoyable. I do hope we get to read more of Maddy's and Adam's journey. Very well done.

Theb4tmanTheb4tmanover 1 year ago

PLEASE continue this series. I absolutely adore the connection between these 2 characters. I really would like to see what plays out. Do they leave their current job because they can’t openly be together? Do they adopt or foster? What’s their new house like? When does he propose?? God I can’t wait for these questions to be hopefully answered in later parts.

JusteenKJusteenKover 1 year ago

This has been a wonderful story and truly hope that you are able to continue it. Maddy and Adam's life together will be fascinating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, in the next chapter, do they move to AUS ???

He goes to work for her Father, and they build their house there..

Really looking forward to the next chapter !!!

WELL DONE !!!! 👍👍👍

paulsubpaulsubover 1 year ago

I feel like I just saw and enjoyed a romantic x rated movie!

Thank you for I trouncing me to such wonderful characters.

Theb4tmanTheb4tmanover 1 year ago

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I concur, I'd love to have at least another couple of parts as they continue to grow together and see what the next steps for them are.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 1 year ago

Read this for the second time and really enjoyed it. While I wouldn’t be disappointed if you decided to show us more of this couples life, the current ending also leaves us where we can reach our own conclusions.

Well done.

SorchakSorchakabout 1 year ago

As I commented about chapter 3, like each other, in front is TWO words. 'It's always going to be two words to indicate that a person or object is sitting or positioned before something. There will always be a space between “in” and “front.”' - oneminuteenglish.org

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

Not sure how this series fell off my radar, but this chapter was one of the better ones. More plot driven and less sex made it a much more enjoyable read. I hope you don't shy away from the storm clouds over horizon, especially her desire to not give up sex with women. Lust for others is a destroyer of relationships and marriages. 4.1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVolunteer_@Volunteer_
DMs open to chat or for story ideas. Volunteer_207@yahoo.com to get in touch. UK based, in my 30’s.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES