Finding a Roommate Pt. 03

Story Info
Maddy and Adam’s story continues. Can be read standalone.
30.2k words
4.8
17.1k
30

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3 of Finding a Roommate. Thank you for all your ratings/comments/direct messages and constructive feedback. Quite a lot happens in this chapter and there may be some scenes that some like and others won't. Either way, I hope you all enjoy it.

***

"You are such a perv!" Maddy said, without breaking eye contact from the yoga instructor on tv. Maddy was in some kind of front-facing position which allowed me a fantastic view of her long, toned legs leading her up to her firm ass, held in place beautifully by her black and grey yoga pants. Heaven. The instructor had called the pose a 'Low Cobra' but it looked like a sex position to me, and Maddy knew it. I rubbed my eyes and carried on walking into the kitchen, grateful I knew the house well enough that I could make the walk with an eye on Maddy.

I set about making us a smoothie each and waited until I heard her packing up before turning the blender on. The noise would have taken her out of 'The Zone' and I really didn't want her to kill me when things were going this well. As if to remind me of this, Maddy walked in barefooted with her yoga pants and top still on, her nails the hot pink colour I loved on her. She kissed me sensually, wrapping her arms around me loosely as she did so.

"Good morning baby," she said. I'd always found that word a little cringe between couples but clearly they knew something I didn't, as with Maddy it just left normal.

"Hello Stunner," I said, allowing my hands to roam down her body and onto her ass where they always ended up. "You're doing a lot of different moves, it's becoming hard to pick a favourite," I quipped.

She smiled and moved her way down my body, making my cock stand at attention in anticipation. "Aw, am I teasing you too much?" Maddy said, running her nails along my thighs and kissing my clothed crotch. I nodded, breathing out slowly. She smiled, looking up at me and said, "You know I always deliver."

She proceeded to give me head right there on her knees, in the middle of the kitchen, until she swallowed every drop of my cum. This wasn't the first time she'd done this in the month or so since we'd got together and I doubt it would even be the last time today. Our sex drives had only increased since we'd started having sex and we couldn't get enough of eachother. Maddy could make me hard instantly and somehow, I seemed to arouse her whenever I wanted to and sometimes without even trying.

Things were better than ever between us, the early bubble we were in seemed to have no danger of bursting and we were moving at the pace we both wanted. We were starting to tell our friends and families that we were together which was adding a welcome deepening of our relationship. Neither of us had told our work friends, however, bar a very close few. I had officially been promoted but unbeknown to either of us, our company frowned on colleagues dating if they worked at different levels. My initial jibes to Maddy about being her boss had turned to shared concern when Maddy's friend in PR let her know of the rule after a scandal a few years before. So if our company found out, we'd no longer be able to work on the same projects together. Maddy would still need to be involved in the projects from a PR perspective which meant I'd be transferred to another area and all my hard work would be undone. So we were keeping it a secret as best we could, aware our time at the company would be coming to an end with both of us now looking to leave.

That meant only the friends I'd had since childhood knew we were together, though they hadn't met her yet. Maddy had started a running joke about it being the first time she'd met a boyfriend's friends which I saw immediately as her way of highlighting how nervous she was. She had absolutely nothing to worry about. I had told my Mum and Dad we were together, mostly because they still worried about me after my break up with Jen and I thought they could do with knowing I'd moved on. Maddy cheerily spoke to them on the phone with my Mum later labelling her as 'charming'. They'd known she was my roommate and the next time I spoke to him, my Dad had a smug hint to his voice as though indicating he knew this would happen all along.

Maddy's Dad didn't have quite the same reaction. Maddy had spent one particularly awkward video conversation with her family, telling them that she was dating a man. After giving them some time to process the news, she let them know it was me. I was glad Maddy had sent me out for a walk for the call as according to her, her Dad was certain I had done something unscrupulous to have convinced his daughter to date me. His reaction hadn't come as a surprise to Maddy; he'd spent a long time processing her coming out to her family in the first place. Maddy's Mum and older sister seemed altogether more pleased she was happy and in the end all three of them left the call offering Maddy their full support. They did want to meet me though, officially, as her boyfriend. I had an anxious pit in my stomach whenever I thought about the upcoming weekend when we'd agreed to have the call.

So life was great and I owed it all to the woman who was now walking away to the bathroom and was reminding me to get ready for work. "Isn't it your project brief sign-off today?" Maddy asked, stripping off her yoga pants by the bathroom and looking back at me.

"Huh?" I said, completely mesmerised, ignoring her reminder about meeting a Director today to sign-off a massive project.

She laughed and pulled her top off now too, showing me her pierced nipples and then she leaned against the doorframe. I looked my way up her smooth legs, shaved mound, stomach and breasts before stopping at her smiling, naturally-tanned face that had a hint of freckles.

"At work. You know, that thing you do when you're not perving at me. You know, the thing we get on that big tin can for and get squashed up together like sardines?" She said in mock-exasperation.

"Maddy if you're talking about work, I can assure you, I have no plans to go to it if you're still going to be standing there like that all day," I said.

Maddy laughed, picked up her clothes and chucked them at me. "Go and get ready or we'll definitely be late. If we delay any longer, you'll be hard and I'll want to fuck."

I begrudgingly took the hint and moved passed her in the hallway though not before giving her a light spank on her slightly bruised ass cheeks. The bruises were now a common enough sight on Maddy as she had developed a love for being spanked, to which I gladly obliged.

***

I was sitting at my desk early in the afternoon, still riding out the wave of adrenaline after my project brief had been approved without any amendments -- almost unheard of with this Director. It was a sizeable business change project that I'd taken forward off my own back after the job-cutting project and was excited to get stuck in. My actual boss had taken me out for lunch (minus paying the bill) as a well-done and I feared my adrenaline dying down in combination with the big lunch was going to make me sleep on my keyboard.

I had heard Maddy walking over before I saw her, mostly from the cheery greetings she got as she walked passed desks in the open plan office. She stopped and chatted to a couple of our friends on the way over and by the time she'd got there I'd woken myself up and was pretending to work hard.

"Oh hi Maddy, didn't hear you coming over," I deadpanned, looking over at her. She was wearing a dark grey dress that went down to the middle of her thigh and long black boots that stopped at her knees. She looked so sexy I could immediately feel myself becoming aroused, even though I'd seen the outfit on the journey in with her leather jacket too. She'd upped the dressiness of her outfits at work, partly to tease me and also because I think she enjoyed looking good for me -- and reminding me how good I had it!

Maddy rolled her eyes at my joke and pointed towards the empty conference room across from us. "Have you got 5 to discuss a press question?"

"Sure," I said, grabbing my notepad and walking over as she followed, closing the door behind her and leaning against it, beckoning me over with a finger.

We kissed passionately, trying to be quiet and restrict our movement as best we could to avoid being seen from the tinted windows. We sat down opposite eachother and I opened my notepad.

"So, what's up?" I asked.

Maddy looked confused and then caught on. "Oh I already answered it but it gave me a chance to come over and let you know how proud I am of my bigshot boss and how hot I find it knowing he'll be ordering me around at work some more as well as at home."

I bit my lip at her words, knowing how much she loved our dynamic. "Christ Maddy, you are going to get a pounding tonight for that!"

She stood up and smirked, "Promises, promises. I haven't been your little anal whore for a few days now, just saying."

She opened the door before I could respond and walked off knowing I was watching her walk away. She'd bought an anal plug, a paddle and a few other kinky items during our first shopping trip as a couple and we'd been using those as well as growing our collection since then. I shook my head and got back into work, the conversation waking me from any plans I had to snooze.

***

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" Maddy moaned, her hands held behind her back while she was on her knees taking me in her ass from behind.

"Who's my little whore?" I demanded, using one hand to hold both of her hands against her back from behind and the other to pull her up by the hair, so she was taking me at a deeper angle, putting her flexibility to great use.

"I'm your little whore Sir," Maddy immediately replied, breathlessly.

We were really developing as sexual partners, starting to push our boundaries and explore together. For Maddy, only her ex Jess had really started to awaken her submissive side and it only felt like the start of it. I'd had sexually submissive partners before but it was already feeling different with Maddy, there was a level of comfortableness and openness that allowed us both to try new things.

"Fuck, I love your ass my filthy whore," I said, adding to the dirty talk. "I know you never expected to be a 3-hole slut for a man and now look at you!"

Maddy took my cue and looked up into the large mirror we recently bought that faced our bed. Her eyes rolled up after studying herself and I felt her shiver.

"Exactly," I said smugly, loving the play and the power I had over this gorgeous goddess. "I'm going to put a collar on you so you know who you belong to," I added trying to appear confident while hiding a worry I'd gone too far.

Maddy only moaned in response, clearly working out how she felt about that. We both knew how much she loved to please and I also knew she loved reassurance and feeling like she belonged with someone. I'd felt for days that this could be something that would tick many of those boxes during play.

I felt her move her hand onto her clit and start to rub herself again. Maddy loved anal sex, we'd both realised that during our first time when, once we'd got used to it, she found herself in a world of pleasure that led to multiple orgasms over a small period. The whole experience meant I didn't last long at the time, though we'd done it frequently since and I was able to pound her for a good 20 minutes now, leaving us both very satisfied. I was exhausted now though as Maddy could take a pounding like I'd never experienced before. Between years of dancing and fitness as well as yoga, there was very little she couldn't handle. She came again as I pulled out and came on her arse cheeks, both moaning loudly as I did so. I moved and laid beside her, stroking her hair and smiling at her. She smiled at me happily.

"Collar me then," she whispered.

"Seriously?" I asked, a little surprised.

She nodded and cuddled up closer to me. "I'd been thinking about it," she admitted, to my visible surprise, making her laugh. "I love submitting to you and I've never felt so safe with a partner. I want to look in a mirror and be reminded of that. But only when I'm in the mood," she said, adding the last part and looking at me in the firm way that I knew was not for negotiating, not that I wanted it to be.

"I'm crazy about you, you know that don't you Mads?" I said, shooting her a similarly firm look but in a much more playful way.

She smiled, rising slowly and taking me by the hand so we could go to the bathroom together. "Show me," was all she said.

We showered together where I took my time cleaning and caring for her before drying her in a towel. I made love to her on the bathroom floor, which showed her exactly where my head was at with her.

After I'd made us dinner, we were shopping for collars on my laptop, Maddy scrutinising them and then dismissing each just as quickly. I wouldn't have ever expected to undertake an activity like this with her, let alone hear her say "I'm a slut, not a princess," when looking over them. We eventually agreed on a black one with a ring on it and the wording Maddy preferred. She left to make the brownies she was baking to take into work tomorrow, so I took the opportunity to look for jewellery. She popped her head into the doorway unexpectedly and caught me minimising a page. Interest piqued she came over and I knew from her look that I'd better show her. Her face changed as I did and she blushed deeply.

I blushed back but managed to string a sentence together to explain. "I was thinking you might perhaps like jewellery of some kind that signified that safety in a different way. So I thought maybe a bracelet would be a good idea..." I trailed off. Sometimes I was like a teenager with a crush around her.

She leaned down and kissed my cheek. "Buying me what looks like expensive jewellery, we're definitely getting serious," she said. "I love it," she added after a pause and another glance at the screen. She walked back into the kitchen leaving me wondering if she meant the bracelet or the sentiment.

Later that night as we got into bed together with Maddy as usual in one of my t-shirts and black knickers, I mentioned how good her brownies were. Maddy laughed, "Fuck, we're so domesticated!"

"Well, for what it's worth," I started, my laugh turning into a teasing smile, "You're meeting my friends on Friday and I'm re-meeting your parents on Sunday morning so we may not be together by the end of the weekend."

I picked up the thriller novel Maddy had convinced me to start reading from her and used it as a shield from the swinging pillow she aimed at me. I never got to read the chapter I was on -- Maddy and I started kissing soon after which turned to heated making-out and then passionate sex. We fell asleep with my cum leaking out of Maddy and her head on my chest where her I drifted off to the smell of coconuts.

***

Maddy was in a stressed state on Friday morning, deciding what to wear. I made the mistake of trying to be reassuring with an "Oh my god, it's casual and they're going to love you." I was swiftly sent to the living room to think on my sins.

We were meeting three of my friends after work with one of them also bringing his girlfriend. I was really looking forward to them meeting Maddy and could see absolutely no reason why she was so nervous. Eventually she emerged in a blue jumpsuit I'd previously seen her in, boots and her leather jacket. She looked smoking hot and took plenty of reassurance from my reaction.

We left holding hands, walking slightly faster to the station so that we wouldn't be too late. We squeezed onto the train again allowing me to reawaken my grumblings about wanting to move to another town. Maddy just moved closer and kissed me while I wrapped my hand around her waist, which always seemed to fit perfectly into me.

"We can look for somewhere else after this weekend, if you want?" Maddy suggested.

I caught her slip-up. "Ah, so you're worried about this weekend?" I asked.

"No, you idiot, you're not getting rid of me that easy, remember?" She nodded towards her wrist where the silver bracelet now rested. I smiled.

When we got to the bar later that evening, I did have some nerves, though none that I admitted to Maddy. For her own peace of mind, I wanted the night to go well and I hoped that her and Jane would get on. I needn't have worried, from the intros it all felt natural. Mark and Jane had a great time bonding with Maddy in a couply way to break the ice while the drinks flowed and we grabbed some nachos around our standing table. James and Sam joined me at the bar for a round and nodded their approval, not that I needed it but it was gratefully received regardless.

Maddy was smiling when we made it home, as was I. The night had been good fun and we both had quite a bit to drink. Her and Jane had made plans to go out for some drinks next week and I was kicking myself for not suggesting it sooner. In my defence, Mark was a Chef and it was rare he had an evening off. Maddy had jokingly said she was dating the wrong guy. We cuddled up in bed as we got ready to sleep. One down, one to go. Now I really did feel nervous.

***

Maddy and I woke up early on Sunday morning so we could have a video call with her family. Or rather, Maddy woke me up.I felt her hot, wet mouth on my growing dick and moaned as she got me hard enough to ride. She fucked herself with my cock inside her as I played with her pierced nipples and enjoyed the sensations of her tight pussy and firm body riding me to her own orgasm. I shot my load deep inside her shortly after as she leaned down and kissed me, flicking her hair over a shoulder while I held her sweating body to me.

We just about managed to get ourselves up and showered before we risked falling back to sleep. We had coffee and a light breakfast before Maddy dialled us in with the laptop on the coffee table and us on the table. Maddy's family joined us soon after, including her sister, to say hello. They were sitting out in the garden and I could see the sun was shining brightly.

"Hey Mum, hey Dad, how's the weather?" Maddy asked cheerily.

Katie burst out laughing and even I grinned. Sensing she needed rescuing and that I also needed to be proactive, I took over. "Hi John, Denise, Katie," I said, nodding to Maddy's Dad, Mum and Sister in turn. "Nice to see you again."

Maddy's awkwardness seemed to thaw any tension, she became the only one who was nervous on the call though I couldn't blame her. As much as Maddy said her Dad would be a problem, he seemed pretty relaxed about it all, as I hoped he would be. Denise wanted to understand how this had happened, to which I deferred to Maddy to take on a dual role of explaining how we got together while leaving out all of the sexual aspects of it. It was a generally easy conversation, I'd met them quite a few times in the background of Maddy's laptop when she wasn't on calls in her room. The difference was that they perhaps showed a little more interest in me now.

"So," Denise said, working out how best to phrase this and looking at Maddy as she constructed her question. "I don't want to jump ahead too much here Adam but it occurs to me that we're over here and you're both over there. It could be very bad for my daughter if you break up. Losing her place to live and boyfriend in one go. So how serious is this for you?"

I knew a question like this was coming, it was only fair given how far away they were from her and being able to support her. Before I could jump in, Maddy responded.

"Mum, stop! Katie, make them stop! This is not happening!" Maddy said, somewhat dramatically.

"No can do baby Sis, I want to hear this too," Katie said.

John chose that moment to point out Maddy's bracelet. "I doubt you bought that for yourself sweetheart.."

Maddy held her head in her hands as I smiled. I was relaxed, I knew where I wanted things to go and I thought her family would want to know too but I didn't want to make it that clear to Maddy when we hadn't discussed things yet.

123456...9