Finding a Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie walked back to the table with a smirk as I asked for directions to the bathroom so I could freshen up.

"I'll show you," said Maddy brightly.

We walked back into the house and down the hallway towards the front door. "That's a little guest toilet but I'll show you the one upstairs which you can use and I'll grab you a clean towel too," Maddy said a little loudly.

We made our way up to the second of three levels which had two bedrooms on either side of a bathroom. I guessed which one of them was Maddy's room and peered in. It was pretty plain and empty, a couple of photos on a side table and a painting on the wall. Most of her actual stuff was at home with me.

"I'll be right back," Maddy said, heading up to the next floor. I used the time to empty my bladder and then unlocked the door to find Maddy waiting outside, towel in hand.

I took the towel with a grateful thanks and went back to the sink, to wash my hands and face. I heard Maddy lock the door and when I dried my face she put her hands around me from behind, planting kisses from my neck to my back, lowering her body down to her knees as she continued to kiss her way down. She planted a kiss on my ass cheek, covered by my shorts and then slowly turned me around until I stood over her and she looked up at me submissively on her knees.

"Are you sure?" I asked her, very keen for it to happen but not wanting to get caught by her family within 20 minutes of meeting them!

Maddy nodded. "I need to please my man," she emphasised firmly.

She unbuttoned my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles before taking my growing cock out. It had been too long since I'd felt her touch and I grew hard immediately in her hands.

"I need to serve you," Maddy said, kissing my cock along the top as she held it in her hands. I sighed as I watched her do it, my cock growing even harder around her fingers..

"I need to submit to you," Maddy said, kissing the underside of my cock.

"I need to be yours," Maddy added, licking the head of my dick which had started to leak pre-cum from her hot words and the intimacy of her actions.

She looked up at me, staring into my eyes, almost searching for my soul, as she took me in her mouth and moved my cock as deep as her throat would allow. She licked around my cock and it was slippery and wet when she pulled it out.

"So tell me who you belong to," I told her firmly, once my cock was no longer between her lips and I could form words again, knowing she needed my dominance as much as I needed her submission, within the loving dynamic we had built.

"You," Maddy breathed, "mind, body and heart."

My own heart rose with joy at her words. As horny as my mind was at that point, I knew right then and there that we'd be unbreakable.

"And I'll never give this up," I said, specifically seeking to reference what I'd said when things were going south between us.

Maddy worshipped my cock in a way that only she could, unashamed to suck and lick it in a way that nobody had before, doing everything she could to bring me pleasure. I gasped and came hard in her mouth within a couple of minutes, easily the quickest I'd cum by her but not in the least bit surprised given the attention she was giving me and how long it had been since I last felt close to her.

Katie smirked when we reappeared and out of earshot of her parents who were plating up a big lunch to welcome me, whispered, "Slut," to her sister.

I blushed and then turned a deeper shade of red when Maddy replied, "Oh you have no idea."

Katie flashed me a look as though seeing me in a new light. I didn't take anything sexual from it but it was more that she was reconsidering her initial views of me and what I was like with her sister in private. She stared at her sister again and then grinned, shaking her head.

We had a really pleasant lunch though with somewhat stilted, awkward conversation as they tried to avoid anything related to the last couple of weeks with my Dad. Eventually Maddy asked how my Mum was doing, allowing us to address the elephant in the room a little better.

I was already melting from the warm sun, Maddy noticing me crisping up and taking it upon herself to apply another layer of suncream to my arms and neck as we sat in the garden. I was grateful for the cold beers late afternoon when it became cool enough for Henry the kitten to come out into the garden, enjoy a few ear scratches from me and then settle under the table.

Katie suggested her and Maddy make a stop at the store to get some more drinks. Maddy mechanically agreed and I had to hide a smile behind my beer glass at their poor acting.

"Anything you'd like baby?" Maddy asked unashamedly.

I shook my head, thanking her. She stood up, kissed me on the top of my head and left with Katie. We watched them go until Denise opened another beer for herself, drawing my attention back to her.

She smiled at me as she saw me looking over and I smiled back, unsure what to say. Either Maddy & Katie had left so that a very specific and as yet unknown conversation could take place, or she wanted the three of us to get to know eachother better organically. With either option, I decided to let them dictate the direction of the conversation accordingly.

They didn't seem to have anything specific to say so a comfortable chit-chat fell between John and I, with Denise seemingly in thought. We talked a little about football and the slight connection between our jobs - he could build a house and I could keep the project on track.

"You know Adam," Denise said once the conversation paused. I looked towards her with polite interest while she chose her words. "I've never seen Maddy like this, have you John?"

John shook his head and added a "Never".

I was a touch confused and part of me wondered if they had found out what we did in the bathroom.

Denise saw my confusion and explained, "She dotes on you and doesn't care how she comes across around us when she's with you. I couldn't imagine her calling anyone baby," she laughed and both of us followed.

I held my hands up, "Me neither, honestly." I smiled, playing along.

John continued, "She used to bring her exes over and it was like they were reasonably close friends. Now she's fussing over you and can't be apart from you."

"It's nice to see, is all," Denise added, ending the somewhat uncomfortable reflections.

"I'm the same with her, for what it's worth." I said, not strictly being truthful. I certainly felt more for Maddy than anyone else before and my behaviour reflected that but not to the contrast that her parents had just described. I was curious to discuss my suspicions with her, if the situation allowed for it.

Maddy returned a few minutes later, unloading the shopping with Katie. She brought me out an ice cream unasked and kissed me on the lips. Denise gave me a look as if to say 'see'.

Maddy caught the look and defensively responded with, "What, I can bring my boyfriend an ice cream, surely? Do you both want one?"

John held back a laugh, "No thank you, sweetie." Maddy scowled and walked back off.

We stayed for a light dinner of ham sandwiches and crisps before saying our goodbyes until the following day and heading to the hotel where a beautiful bed would be waiting for me.

"You're not getting into it until you've been into me," Maddy said with a pout that distracted from the hotness of her line, as we left the house and I announced my plan for the evening.

"Are you asking or telling?" I said, turning my dominance on.

"Asking and then begging if I need to," Maddy said quietly, biting her lip.

"Good girl," I said to Maddy as we got into the car. Katie was letting us use it for the next couple of days while we settled in.

"I've been so wet all day," Maddy whispered, looking at me.

I put my hand between her legs without invitation and she widened them, letting me feel her as she sat in the driving seat.

"We better go," I said, not moving my hand.

Maddy whimpered and moved the car into drive.

"Is that because you've been looking after me and serving me all day?" I asked, voicing my suspicion.

Maddy looked at me with wide-eyes and breathed a "yes", as I rubbed my fingers against her pussy as a sign of appreciation.

"Be careful with how obvious you when we're around your friends. They won't be as oblivious as your parents were about your pleasure from serving me and I won't pretend to be."

Maddy stared straight ahead with her lip between her teeth. "Fuck that's hot," she declared loudly.

"How wet are you going to be when I order you to do things for me, infront of them?" I wondered aloud. Maddy's breathing became shallow.

"I wonder how long until they question it. Question why you're obeying me." I added. Maddy started to shift in her seat so I paused as it was getting dangerous to arouse the driver this much.

When she moved off the fast roads and towards the beach and our hotel, I continued. "Sure you'll deny it at first, claim you're just being nice as you did today. But one or two or them will dig deeper and then what? Will you deny you love serving me, if they ask you directly?"

Maddy moaned and slowed at a traffic light. I took the opportunity to move my hand from her thigh where it had been resting onto her soaking wet pussy, my teasing having a dramatic impact on the heat around her pussy.

"No, I'll admit I've never been more sexually satisfied in my life," Maddy admitted firmly, shocking me in a deliberate attempt to tease me back. She succeeded as I felt more blood rush into my cock.

"Serving me brings you that much satisfaction?" I asked, breaking the spell of the tease for a moment.

Maddy nodded, pulling me back in as she said, "Nothing turns me on more."

We pulled into the hotel parking lot as she said that and focused on getting the bag out and my checking in as a non-resident. When we were safely in the empty lift riding up with my suitcase, I continued as though we hadn't been interrupted.

"So serving me beings you more satisfaction than making yourself cum?" I asked, taking hold of her waist and bringing Maddy close.

"Yes," she breathed without hesitation.

"What about when I make you cum with my mouth?"

She paused and bit her lip before nodding.

"More satisfaction than the feeling of being fucked in the pussy?"

"Yes."

"More satisfaction than the feeling of being fucked in the ass?"

Maddy paused, winking at me. "Just about."

We got out at our floor and Maddy guided us to our room, putting the keycard in. Before she opened the door she leaned over to my ear and whispered, "But nothing gives me more pleasure than serving you with my tight holes."

I groaned in the hallway, slapping her ass playfully before I heaved the case in as Maddy moved out of the way and kept the door open. I dragged it in and had a look around. It had a fantastic view out onto the city - sadly my budget wouldn't stretch to a beach view - and I looked forward to sitting on the balcony later as the sun set. I turned around to find Maddy looking at me with lust in her eyes, waiting to be told what to do.

I didn't hesitate. "Get the lube and the big vibrator out, I want to test your theory. I'm going to have a quick shower. And I'll let you work out how my submissive should look, when I come out."

"Yes Sir," Maddy said, immediately moving to my case with undisguised excitement.

I watched her for a moment before heading into the bathroom and freshening up under the huge showerhead. I felt as good as new when I stepped out and dried myself, ready to enjoy my love in the way we were both craving it.

I found Maddy on the bed lightly playing with herself, her collar around her neck. I could see the tan marks around her breast and pussy, showing despite her ordinarily tanned skin, just how much she'd bronzed already. She had her eyes closed and was clearly edging herself along while waiting for me.

I walked silently towards her on the carpeted floor and placed my hand over hers at the same time as I covered her mouth, stopping her from crying out. "Having fun?" I asked.

Maddy nodded, eyes wide and full of lust. She went to pull her hand away from her pussy and towards my naked hard cock. I kept it in place, shaking my head.

"Oh no, that's not happening yet. We're going to see if what you've said is true. Does serving me give you more pleasure than making yourself cum?" I asked, reminding her of what she said. "Take the toy in your hand," I ordered. Maddy reached for it with her free hand. "You know what to do," I added.

She bit her lip, and moved the vibrator to her clit. She was the sexiest creature I'd ever seen, filled with lust and longing, giving me no choice but to start stroking my cock slowly while I watched her press the toy down and turn on the device. Her eyes rolled almost instantly, Maddy clearly not in the mood for a slow buildup and instead wanting the fast release she'd been craving all day.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, starting to feel an orgasm building already. She really had no problem making herself cum and I loved that about her.

I watched as she orgasmed in no time, holding the vibe to her clit and rubbing the toy along it as her body tensed. I put my hand over hers and kept the toy in place as her eyes went wide and she looked up at me, knowing what was coming. She didn't resist, just squeezed the sheets with her free hand, muttering 'oh fuck' every few seconds until her back arched and she threw her mouth open in a silent O.

I let up just as her orgasm finished, tutting at her. "Needy slut," I said with a smirk while lovingly running my hand over her cheek. "You know what's next, don't you?"

Maddy nodded, lust in her eyes.

"Am I going to have to restrain you or can you handle it?" I asked.

"I can handle it baby," Maddy breathed, already starting to touch herself again.

I smiled, moving in to kiss her on the lips, trailing a path down her body with my hand, that my lips soon followed. Maddy was bucking upwards, trying to get her pussy onto my lips, by the time I'd made my way down. I paid special attention to her pierced nipples which were now shining with my saliva before my lips stopped an inch from her pussy. I looked up at her and smiled. The fingers that were rubbing her pussy before I reached there were now instead playing with her nipple. She was breathing slowly, waiting for it.

I licked along her big lips slowly, savouring the taste. Maddy gasped, urging me on towards her clit. When I got there, I blew on it, making her shiver. I tapped it with my open hand, making Maddy gasp in surprise and before she could properly react, I sucked it into my mouth.

Maddy screamed out, "OH FUCK ME!"

She kicked her legs out into the air beside me, trying to wriggle as I pinned her down. I attacked her clit with licks and sucks that had her moaning and taking my hair in her hand as she held me in place. I continued my attack for a few minutes, my tongue and jaw in good shape and my cock still rock hard as I enjoyed pleasing her. It didn't take long at all until I sensed the change in her movements and breathing leading me to sense an orgasm was incoming. Her body became rigid and her breathing shallow.

She gasped out, breathless, "Oh my god, not already,"

I focused on the task at hand, not letting my excitement at how much pleasure I was giving her, distract me. Her muscly legs locked me in place and was the sign I needed to double my efforts in drawing out her orgasm. Unusually for Maddy, she shouted loud as she came, my lips awash with her cum as I kept licking and tonguing her through it.

"YES, OH FUCK YES ADAM! UHH! UH FUCK!"

I revelled in the vocals of her orgasm until she pushed me away firmly, begging for a break. I gave it to her, having witnessed just how strong her orgasm was. I moved away slowly, kissing the inside of her leg as I worked my way up on my knees above her. Maddy looked up at me, breathless and in pure bliss.

"I love you," I said with emphasis.

Maddy smiled back, still breathing heavy. "Love you too," she managed.

I smirked at her exhausted state. "Are you sure serving me brings you more pleasure than the last few minutes?"

Maddy looked at me and nodded. "Trust me, it was a surprise to me at first too," she said with a tired laugh.

"I'll try not to take offence to my oral skills," I said with a wink. Maddy managed a breathless laugh, slapping the shoulder she could reach.

I laid down next to her, giving her a break as I took her hand in mine and kissed it. "You know what's next, right?"

Maddy nodded. "I've never experienced or imagined I'd experience anything like what I do with you," Maddy said seriously, a look of amazement to her expression.

I wondered if my ego would fit through the door after that compliment. I shook my head, wondering if I'd ever get used to having this Goddess look at me in the way she did.

We stayed silent for a little longer, my arousal still definitely present but my cock having gone soft from lack of attention. Maddy noticed and leaned over to whisper in my ear, "I'm ready to get your cock nice and hard so you can pound my holes with it."

My hairs stood on end and it was my turn to moan quietly as Maddy kissed her way down from my neck until she got to my cock, taking it in her hand and slowly dropping some saliva on it. She looked up at me as she tucked her hair behind her shoulder and licked along the underside of my cock. Her hair fell back over her head as she did so, so I leaned forwards and took it in my hand, using it to control her movements. Maddy followed my steer without hesitation, keeping her mouth around my cock for as long as I wanted until I would pull her up by the hair to see her emerge gagging and breathless, strands of saliva around my dick. She barely even gagged.

The sight turned me on even further and I couldn't resist further inflating my ego further when I said smugly, "I've trained you to give head like a pro,"

Maddy moaned shamelessly as I said it, which only aroused me more. "I'm your own personal slut baby," she said before pushing my cock down her throat without my steer.

I had to pull her off after she did it again a couple more times, reminding myself I still had two other holes to enjoy. Maddy pouted and then gasped as I pulled her by the hair and threw her beside me, climbing ontop of her without pause.

"Guide me in," I growled with lust.

"Yes Sir," Maddy said, with the familiar look of submission and bliss on her face as her left hand lined me up with her hole as I pushed into her firmly. I loved having her do that when we fucked.

My cock was wrapped in her tight folds which felt even firmer as I hadn't been inside her for so long. Maddy gasped the moment I started to push my cock inside her and stretch her out, with her hands on my head and back as she looked into my eyes and mirrored my own pleasure. We took it slowly at first, just enjoying the feeling of being intimately connected again.

Soon I could feel Maddy wanted it harder and deeper, as did I. She started to push forward into my thrusts and had a look in her eye I knew she only had when she wanted to be fucked hard. Risking an earlier than planned orgasm but finding Maddy impossible to resist, as always, I pushed her legs up and back, using them as leverage to pound harder and from a higher angle. Maddy started to rub her clit frantically, moaning like a needy slut in the hotel room.

"Further," Maddy gasped.

I wasn't sure what she meant so shot her a confused look while trying not to break concentration. In response, Maddy stopped rubbing her clit and put her hands on the back of her knees, drawing her legs even closer to her body, almost folding herself in half. I was in awe of her amazing flexibility which now gave me unobstructed access to her tight pussy.