Finding a Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned excitedly.

"Fucking enjoy me!" Maddy moaned loudly back, giving up on her own orgasm and instead taking pleasure from the pounding I was giving her.

I fucked her hard and deep, grateful for my considerable thickness which stretched her pussy wide as well as my length which fucked her deep enough that her eyes glazed over and stayed that way with every thrust. I finished deep inside her pussy, moaning and gasping as I orgasmed and felt how exhausted I was. Maddy started frantically playing with her clit the second she felt my orgasm inside her. I sucked and kissed her nipples while she rubbed herself to orgasm around my softening cock.

When we both caught our breath and fell apart next to eachother I said, "I was hoping to fuck your ass too but I couldn't resist you, I enjoy you too much."

Maddy smiled as I mirrored what she said in the throes of passion. "I'm not complaining," she said with a smile and then added after a pause, "if you wanted, I could..."

Maddy tailed off and blushed. This was most unlike her. I waited with raised eyebrows, immediately very interested.

"Go on..."

"I could fuck myself in the ass and you can ask me if serving you feels better?" She said shyly.

I was immediately turned on, even if my cock couldn't quite show it yet. Maddy saw it too and bit her lip. I nodded and she grabbed the lube and a thin dildo we often used to fuck her ass if I was in another hole.

Now almost regretting my lack of restraint inside Maddy's pussy, I thought of an idea. I deliberately picked up her phone and not mine, asking her to unlock it. She did so without hesitation and I pulled the camera up before taking one of the hotel chairs to the end of the bed and getting the phone camera ready to record. Maddy laid in the middle of the bed with her holes exposed, shamelessly showing herself off to the camera.

Before I hit record I said, "You can make me cum on your knees while I watch this later." I could tell from Maddy's reaction, the suggestion turned her on hugely and I was about to get a show. She loved to give me head while I watched other things, paying her no attention. "It sure beats watching crappy European football games!"

Maddy chucked and then silenced herself by taking the dildo into her mouth, showing off the oral skills that she had developed and used solely for me. I watched her suck the dildo, the act arousing her enough that she could start using her own pussy juice around her ass before using lube. Maddy shamelessly fingered her holes on camera, moaning whenever I complimented her or praised her for being a good slut. She lubed and then worked the dildo into herself, eventually needing to turn over and get on her knees so she could fuck herself from a better angle. It was an incredibly arousing sight, watching Maddy do that to herself and seeing the pleasure she was taking from it as she rubbed herself to orgasm. I stopped filming after she had her orgasm, mostly because my cock was rock hard and she had two other holes that needed to be filled.

***

I awoke the next morning feeling groggy and taking time to remember where I was. I could feel Maddy next to me but it took me some time to remember I was on another continent with her. Recognising the jet lag, I focused in on what I remembered the night before. I had fallen asleep before Maddy had finished in the shower but she was certainly awake now and seemed to be sitting upright given the tapping away on the screen of my phone behind my back.

I turned over and she smiled down at me, moving her phone to the side. "Jet lag?" She asked sympathetically.

"Mm seems so," I said, rising slightly.

"Take it easy, we have all morning to chill, deliberately," Maddy said, watching me rise from the bed and walk to the bathroom with my aching bladder and morning wood. "Nice package, will it come back later on?"

I laughed and headed into the bathroom, splashing my face with cold water after I'd gone to the toilet. When I came out, Maddy was kind enough to have made me a coffee using the hotel's complimentary sachets and it gave me enough energy for us to make our way down to breakfast after getting changed.

I took her hand on the walk to the dining area and kissed it. Maddy looked over and smiled at me. "Feeling okay after last night?" I asked with concern, aware she was likely to be sore.

She kissed my hand back. "You're too cute but I'm fine handsome, we've trained me well!"

Only Maddy had or ever would be able to give me butterflies and arouse me, in the same sentence.

We sat down and ordered our breakfast. The hotel was clearly trying to be more upmarket than a buffet which I was unhappy with but at least we could serve our own coffee at the table. Maddy kept glancing at me and looking away before I could catch her eye. Having fun, I decided to copy her and soon we were both looking at eachother and then quickly looking away.

Maddy broke first. "Stop it!"

I laughed at her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," Maddy replied, blushing. "I'm just happy you're here."

***

We spent the rest of the day at Maddy's family home, spending more time with her family, which was what we'd ultimately come to do. We had a surprisingly good time at the local supermarket and shopping centre where I teased Maddy relentlessly for how Australian her accent had become. There were a few times that I saw Maddy's Mum look over at us with a big smile, watching how we interacted with eachother. It was nice for both of us to know they were seeing what we were always like when we were together.

Towards the middle of the afternoon, I started to crash and we decided to head back to the hotel directly from the shopping centre so I could have a nap before we went out later to meet Maddy's best friend Isabelle.

I snoozed my alarm more than I'd planned as Maddy had already left by the time I checked the time and sat bolt upright with a start. I found a note on the small desk which Maddy had written out, basically telling me where she'd be and not to rush.

I still got myself going at pace and left the hotel room in a hurry. I followed the direction on my phone and found myself at a modern bar along a busy street. One that looked like it had a good food menu and decent atmosphere, if the reviews were anything to go by. I walked in and started to scan for Maddy. I saw her telltale blonde hair tucked over one shoulder, sitting with her back to me in a short brown one-piece talking to a truly gorgeous brunette with long hair, dark eyes and a winning smile.

I could imagine the stares they'd have been getting over the last hour or so and I absolutely wasn't surprised to see a bloke stand up after some egging-on from his friends and approach the table just as I too started walking over. By the time I was close enough, Isabelle already seemed to be putting him out of his misery. She didn't seem someone to mess with.

"Honey, while I think it's fantastic that your friends can influence your decision to speak to us to such an extent, I'm here with my friend.... who's very much in lurrrve with a handsome Englishmen who even looks tasty when he's jet lagged," Isabelle changed tack midway through the conversation when she saw me coming, clearly recognising me from pictures.

Isabelle nodded my way as she finished and Maddy spun round, instantly excited to see me which made my heart swell. I walked across to her and she planted a passionate kiss on my lips which I returned with equal energy. She looked gorgeous with her long tanned legs leading into the tight shorts and sleeveless top that made up the one-piece. She clearly had on a thin bra as her nipple piercings were slightly visible and she'd even put some make-up on despite the evening heat.

We broke apart and I extended my hand to Maddy's friend. "Good to meet you Isabelle,"

She took my hand with a grin. "It's Izzy, nobody calls me Isabelle when they've spent longer than 10 minutes with me. And I gather you'll be around for a while according to our Maddy." The man who was trying to talk to them both walked off, taking the unspoken cue that he was wasting his time.

"Yep, the prison system's less harsh in the UK. Sentenced to decades of house arrest with Maddy," I quipped.

"And I get the torture of your bad jokes," Maddy responded without breaking stride in the conversation.

"I grow on you," I assured Isabelle. "Drinks?"

I got us three more beers and joined the conversation. "Maddy was telling me all about your little fight before you arrived-"

"Izzy!" Maddy said exasperated.

"Relax dear, I'm sure he's aware you had a fight."

I laughed. Izzy had this intense, middle-class vibe but at the same time, she had a really disarming way about her. I could imagine she'd need a pretty secure man to play off or she'd eat them alive.

"-She said how amazing you've been about her little baby-making problem." I grimaced a little as Izzy said it so carelessly but Maddy seemed pretty relaxed - perhaps she was used to Izzy and her matter-of-fact attitude. "But I said to her, 'honey have you seen yourself? Men would chop their balls off to be with you and is that really any different, honestly?'"

I laughed out loud at the punchline. Izzy smiled, giving Maddy a knowing nod and Maddy smiled back, putting her head on my shoulder. We exchanged general pleasantries about back home and how Izzy would never live anywhere where the weather didn't necessitate topless men.

"You can see why Maddy wanted you to meet me first, can't you? It only gets easier from here," Izzy laughed and then added suddenly, "I need a smoke."

We watched her walk away, turning some heads as she did so. "She's really quite something," I said with a laugh.

"Don't go crushing on her," Maddy warned with a smile that gave away the joke behind her tone. "But yes, she's great. She keeps me young in a weird kind of way. There's never a dull moment, you know? Leaving her was probably the hardest thing to do. I think she took it as hard as anyone."

I sensed Maddy's sadness now she was looking back on it so I grasped her hand and squeezed it. "No regrets?"

"None," Maddy replied with a smile as she leaned forward and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me passionately.

Maddy went and got the next round and had it back by the time Izzy returned. "I saw you two slobbering all over eachother through the window," Izzy said conversationally. "I kept having to remind myself that that's my Maddy. Dressing up like a smoking hot babe for some casual drinks and engaging in PDA? Never expected I'd be seeing that on your grand return!"

Izzy was fantastic company and meeting her would end up being one of the highlights of the trip. We moved through alcohol at pace from beer to spirits and then shots. We were taking it in turns to pay so Maddy & I assumed Izzy had had too much to drink when she left the table to buy another round after buying the last one.

"Iz, I've got this one," Maddy pointed out.

"Oh honey," she replied, putting her hand on Maddy's. "I haven't paid for a while now."

With that she winked at the barman who I noticed had his eyes on Izzy all night. Maddy laughed as did I. "God I hope he's a good fuck. How does my bestie get with one man in her entire life and him turn out to be this great shag with a big cock and I can't land on a big dick to save my life?!"

We all howled with laughter, while I blushed terrifically and shooting Maddy a surprised look. She simply shrugged and sipped her drink. We all continued laughing and bantering for the next hour or so over various things until we definitely had enough to drink. Izzy alone looked as though the alcohol had only just hit her. We eventually parted outside the bar, Izzy walking to the barman who was waiting at the end of the street.

"If you thought she was intense, wait until tomorrow evening," Maddy said with a laugh. "You may want to break up with me!"

***

We woke up to the horrible sound of the alarm that I'd set for breakfast, blaring bloody murder. The naïve hope of making it to breakfast was quickly lost when I felt my sore head and sick stomach. Maddy groaned next to me until I shut my alarm off and got up. We didn't make it down until lunchtime when we went to restaurant and stacked our plates with carbs and protein, trying to overcome sizeable hangovers.

Maddy checked her phone and looked up at me in shock. "She's at work today after leaving 'dud dick' at 3am."

I shook my head, laughing. Izzy was reminding me, as if I needed reminding, how good I had it with Maddy. There was no doubt in my mind she could have had free drinks all night with a flirty bat of her eyelashes but I genuinely got the impression she was completed oblivious to what someone with looks like hers could do. Except to me, of course.

Maddy and I spent the following few hours taking it easy by the pool so I could rest my hangover-tinged jet lag and we could prepare to meet the rest of Maddy's friends for drinks later in the evening. In an ideal world, I'd have had a few days to acclimatise before being put infront of what were, if the group chats were anything to go by, a crazy group of friends. However, arriving late to the holiday had put a stop to that plan.

After a shower, I put on some chino shorts and a blue shirt. Maddy went for a cream coloured lace mini dress. I looked twice at the floral patterns making up the artistically designed holes as they showed a lot of skin but at the same time nothing at all.

"Christ you look good, I'm already going to start up against it when they compare you and I." As always, Maddy looked amazing.

"You know what's worse?" Maddy teased. "Izzy called it last night. It's crazy how much I want to look good for you compared to what I was like with my exes."

I laughed and chucked a pillow at her which she sidestepped with ease. "As if you've ever not looked good! I don't buy that."

Maddy shrugged, "Well I guess we'll see if they agree. Of course, what they don't know is I know how much you like me looking good for you... and I love being irresistible to you," she finished it with a smirk at my instantly aroused reaction and stepped into her heels, doing the strap up. "It's why I no longer even hesitate about doing something like this."

I looked at her questioningly and watched pull her white thong down, deciding to go commando. I groaned and walked over, planting a kiss on her waiting lips. She put her thong in my hand as we kissed and I could feel the wetness on it, already.

"I already know what you're thinking so if you think you can be quick and can settle for not cumming inside me, then it's yours," Maddy said with lust.

I pushed her against the wall and hiked her tight dress up, eager for the quick release. Maddy sighed into it, slightly taller than me with her heels on. I fucked her hard and fast against the wall until I came and we managed to sort our appearances out so that nobody would have guessed Maddy had given me her pussy to enjoy.

I wasn't sure whether it was her intention or not but the quickie settled some nerves as we walked down to the strip near our hotel towards one of the cheesy bars that did karoake and apparently, good cocktails.

We walked into screams of "MADDY!" "Oi Oi" and even a wolf whistle which was definitely directed at Maddy. I stepped back and let her enjoy it. From what she's said, she'd already seen almost everyone at the 3 tables the group were congregating around but not all at once, until now.

"Everyone, this is Adam, the new ball and chain, you can introduce yourselves individually," Maddy quipped.

I took a deep bow and put on the most 16th century voice I could before saying, "It's simply a delight to meet you all!"

The group fell about laughing and I mentally ticked off 'good first impression' from the list of things I needed to get right tonight. I was pulled towards the crowd by Izzy who dragged me towards a few of the guys while Maddy was swamped by her friends. I couldn't believe how many of her friends there were.

"This is Jonathon and this is William," Izzy said, taking on the intros as she introduced me to two very fashionable-looking men who clearly spent a long time on their hair and perfect beards. It was impressive attention to detail.

"I prefer Bill, much more macho," Bill said with a wink.

"Funny that, I thought you preferred Jonathon," Izzy quipped back with a smirk, clearly proud of herself as the two men scowled at her.

"And this is Nick who's engaged to Shannen and is therefore an official member of the group. And this is his brother John, who's not an official member of the group as he's too busy trying to shag the rest of us."

Both brothers, sporting scruffier beards, curly hair and a clear resemblance, rolled their eyes as they extended their hands to me.

"Now that's done, I'm going to get poor Adam a beer and a shot so he can get through the awkwardness of being our centre of attention all night." Izzy said, walking off.

I laughed, which made her turn back and smile, though she was completely unaware I was laughing because she was likely to be the main cause of the awkwardness. I set about talking to the people I was introduced with until Izzy returned with a shot for the pair of us and a shrug of her shoulders to the rest. I took the shot and deciding that I had better meet everyone else, went about introducing myself to the little groups that had broken out around the tables.

Eventually I landed back where I'd started, with Nick and John, who seemed to be keen for me to join their little group.

"Haven't you got a reputation as the group pest to keep?" I asked John with a laugh, gesturing to him being apart from the bulk of the group.

He scowled in response and Nick explained. "Izzy thinks he fancies everyone in the group because he keeps hitting on her. She can't put two and two together."

The penny dropped; neither had I.

"Ah," I said simply.

Both of them laughed. "Yep, I'm fucked." John said with a resigned laugh.

I put my hand on his shoulder and made to agree before shaking my head. "You're not fucked. You've probably accidentally helped yourself."

"-helped himself with what?" I heard a voice say cheerily, as my beautiful girlfriend wrapped her arm around me, kissing me on the cheek.

I weighed up telling her, glancing at John. "Helped himself be interesting to Izzy," I admitted.

Maddy raised her eyebrows at the three of us. "Oh, okay then, I must hear this!"

John admitted it all and Maddy smiled sympathetically.

"John, you definitely need to be more forthright. You need to be brave. Izzy doesn't like weak men, unlike me, I love them." Maddy winked at me as she finished and bit her lip at my threatening eyes.

"No, you need to let her know you can keep up and match her, some women really like that." Maddy said, the implication clear that I could not. I knew she was baiting me but she was certainly on her way to a spanking.

I stared her down and I could have sworn I saw her nipples harden behind the dress. She turned away before I could look. "Anyway, I have to hang out with my friends as I'm only with them for a bit before I go back to being a housewife."

I looked at Maddy in shock as she walked off, all eyes glued to her dress and the tight fit around her ass. Nick and John took great pleasure in ribbing me about Maddy blatantly trying to push my buttons for the next few minutes until Nick went to get a beer while John and I went to the bathroom. On my way through I spotted a fire exit with an open door leading to a deserted staircase. Perfect. I took my phone out.

Adam: Meet me at the fire exit by the toilets in 15 minutes. Don't make it worse on yourself by saying no.

Maddy barely took a minute before replying.

Maddy: No...

I felt my pulse rise but I held back on replying, letting her wait it out, knowing she wouldn't dare refuse and not risking the power dynamic by needing to convince her. I watched her from afar, chatting to friends and giggling. But I knew her well enough to know her mind was elsewhere. It took a full 10 minutes before she replied.