Finding a Roommate Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddy: Yes Sir.

I didn't reply and instead made an excuse and left the guys, walking towards the bar before looping back round.

I saw Maddy's silhouette at the top of the fire exit before she tentatively started to walk down. "Adam?" She asked into the semi darkness.

I waited for her to turn down the next flight where the light was better and she saw me instantly. "Fuck, I love being a brat around you."

Maddy almost threw herself at me, kissing me on the lips passionately. I manoeuvred her behind me, facing the handrail with her back towards me. I bent her over and spanked her hard on the cheek without warning. She gasped but took it.

"Here?" She breathed, not in refusal but in surprise.

"Here," I confirmed.

Recklessly, given how easy it would be for anyone to catch us, I ran my hand along the bottom of her dress and spanked her covered cheeks, one on each side. Maddy did nothing except spread her legs a little and lean into the handrail, both of us knowing I was doing what we both wanted.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked, with a firm spank.

"You," she gasped.

"Who do you respect?" I asked again and followed with a spank.

"You," Maddy responded immediately.

"Who are you going to be a good little housewife for?" I teased, playing on her earlier words. Another spank.

"You," she gasped and I felt the arousal behind it.

"Good, now shut up and thank me when I'm done." I said.

I spanked Maddy ten times in total on each cheek. She didn't say a word beyond moaning and gasping as quietly as possible. Her dress had ridden up and I could see the peak of her lips and the curve of her pert ass on show. When I was done and she felt me rub her cheeks, she said, "Thank you Sir."

"HOLY FUCK THAT WAS HOT!"

We both turned around, Maddy pulling her dress down as we did. Izzy was looking at us with wide eyes.

"Fuck," I said.

"Izzy," Maddy warned, a beat after me. "How much of that did you see?" Maddy asked. I thought that was a rather pointless question but went with it nonetheless.

"Ermm, all of it! My bratty best friend just got tamed and holy crap was it hot." Izzy said, eyes moving between us.

I could see Izzy's arousal. She didn't look strong on her legs and her face was flushed. Her confident, outgoing and loud demeanour seemed to be on the brink of switching off. I knew enough from how Maddy behaved to see the similarities between them. I took a chance with what little I knew of her and hoped Maddy wouldn't be too pissed off.

"You shouldn't be sneaking around Isabelle," I said, adding a more dominant tone to my voice. "As you can see, I have a very low tolerance for bad behaviour."

Izzy's eyes snapped towards me and I saw the lust in them. Izzy was very much into me in that moment. I glanced at Maddy and she knew it too but she was staring at me with just as much lust in her eyes as she watched me take charge of the situation and take the power away from Izzy.

"Come here," I said, aware my voice was travelling. Izzy obeyed and walked to me quickly. I took her arm and squeezed it firmly, whispering in her ear but loud enough for Maddy to hear given the acoustics of that part of the stairwell, "You stopped me from fucking Maddy." She hadn't, as spanking her on the stairs was already pushing it but Izzy didn't need to know that.

"Fuck, i'm sorry Adam," I looked down at her firmly, towering over her even in her heels. "Sir. I'm sorry Sir," she gasped out, the power dynamic clear.

"Good girl," I said, stroking her cheek as my heart raced. Izzy's eyes were on fire and I was certain I could have had her there and then. "Now go back upstairs and I'll decide what we do with you later."

Izzy nodded and looked at us both with lust before heading up and giving us a final look on the staircase as she went.

I turned to Maddy when I was sure she'd gone. "Where you okay with that?" I asked.

"Are you kidding?! That was so hot...." Maddy started to search for the right words and then gave up, kissing me passionately instead. I felt her up through the kiss, feeling her hard pierced nipples and then moving down and putting a hand between her legs where I felt her soaking pussy had started to drip onto her thighs too.

"I may need to clean up," Maddy said sheepishly, breaking the kiss. "Hazards of not wearing underwear around my dominant boyfriend."

I smirked and nodded, leading her up the staircase and then checking the coast was clear. She went to the bathroom and I went back to the tables. I watched her come out a few minutes later, looking as though nothing had happened. We caught eyes and she smiled at me and then quickly looked away. My eyes sought Izzy who was doing everything she could not to meet my eyes.

Mercifully, someone decided to order plates of food for the group and I added money to the jar being passed around. I couldn't face another soul-crushing hangover. It was another couple of rounds before the food was delivered though and we faced a stampede as the group, which had spread apart into smaller groups, made its way back to the middle.

I carried on chatting to different members but I'd long since forgotten names of those I'd met in passing - there was just too many of them. There was a Shannen, an Emily, Grace, Lucy, a Zoe - but I I had no idea who was who so just set about chatting to them while avoid calling them a name. Thankfully I was good with faces or that could have been very awkward. I felt a hand brush passed my waist towards the basket of chicken wings and saw telltale black nail polish which meant there was a 25% chance it was Izzy. I looked around and saw that it was.

"Hey Iz, having a good time?" I asked, already having fun with the conversation.

"I am, are you?" Gone was the extroverted behaviour and instead a seemingly shy girl stood in her place.

"It could be worse," I said with a smirk. "Excuse me for a moment, I need to make sure your bestie eats."

I filled up a plate with food and took it over to Maddy who was chatting to a couple of friends. Since she was the reason everyone was there, I knew we wouldn't be leaving early so sustenance was vital, especially if we had after-drinks activities too.

"Aw look at you taking care of me," Maddy said with a brilliant smile. I got a couple of 'aws' before her friends went to get food too and walked off, leaving Maddy and I together.

"Doing okay?" I asked.

"I am," said Maddy, taking a mouthful of fries.

While she was eating I cut in. "So, I'm pretty sure Izzy has a little crush on me," I said, wanting to assess how Maddy felt about it.

"She certainly does," Maddy said simply, not giving anything away.

I followed Maddy's gaze towards Izzy who was chatting to the friends that had just left us. John was looking at Izzy too and worked his way over to her, starting a conversation with her. Complicated.

"It wouldn't be a good idea," I admitted aloud, becoming aware of it myself.

"No, it wouldn't," Maddy agreed. We locked eyes and she continued, "I got very lucky when I started to have sex with my best friend back home and that it didn't turn into drama, I think it's very likely it would be different with Izzy. Our friendship would change too much... and I think she really does have a crush on you, not helped by what I've shared about our sex life. I can tolerate that a lot easier right now when I've not seen you together."

I took Maddy's hand and kissed it. "Mads, I never want you to feel uncomfortable and I agree with everything you've said, so let's take that right off the table."

I'd certainly started to fantasise about Izzy so there was a twinge of disappointment but at the same time, I was going home with Maddy who was, objectively, the best looking woman there, so life wasn't so bad.

Maddy smiled, relieved. "I'll talk to her," she said.

"You said 'back home'," I pointed out with a smile, changing the subject.

Maddy blushed. "I belong with you, Adam. As you well know, you cocky little..."

I mock-gasped, cutting her off. "You're cute when you're being mushy."

"Shut up," Maddy pouted.

"While I've got you to myself and I'm enjoying how uncomfortable you are, how do you feel about buying a house together?" I said casually, taking a sip of my drink and looking over at the group.

Maddy's neck snapped round. "What? You're asking me that here?!" She said incredulously.

I chuckled, "I thought 'low-key' was our thing," I said coolly.

Maddy took me by the chin and turned my face to her before kissing me passionately.

She broke away and said, "I love you, you idiot."

"I love you too, gorgeous."

***

"NO! Turn it off!" Maddy shouted into her pillow.

I groaned. "It's your alarm! Do you seriously want me to climb over your broken body right now?"

Maddy reached over and turned it off. "We shouldn't have done those drinking games," she moaned weakly.

It took me a minute to remember. "Ah yeah, shot if you love cock. I can see why you're suffering more than me."

Maddy groaned, turning over and sitting up. She'd managed to put her hair in a ponytail before sleeping so it now laid neatly in place, in contrast to her sleep-covered eyes and hungover-tinged skin. "Just your cock, I was quick to clarify," she added, raising a finger towards me.

"Thanks for telling them I had a foot fetish too," I said, my sentence broken by Maddy's laugh. "It would have been nice to invite them to the wedding but I won't be able to look any of them in the eye now."

Maddy laughed again. "It's fine, you explained it well from our first sexual moment. I don't think they'll let you live it down but it could have been worse. Much harder to explain away you telling them I love serving you."

"Well that's your fault for correcting them that you didn't just mean sexually, my little housewife," I winked.

"Yeah that was dumb," Maddy admitted.

"But at least you said it wasn't something you constantly wanted to do," I offered helpfully.

Maddy rose, stretching from the bed and walked to the bathroom. "Yeah, because a modern feminist woman should want to do that at all."

I rose slowly too so we could get ready. "Isn't feminism about choice?"

Maddy turned back to me with raised eyebrows as she went to shut the door behind her. "Are you seriously going to educate me about feminism?"

I retreated, sensing an imminent death.

We made it down in plenty of time for breakfast. After the initial grogginess, neither of us felt too hungover. "Are we still drunk?" I pondered over toast.

"If we are, we should stay that way. How about cocktails at the beach or the pool then?" Maddy said with a cheeky grin.

"Pool and then beach? I may need to put some lotion on." I was already starting to tan red.

As we made our way up to the room, Maddy took my hand and quietly asked, "Are you okay that nothing happened with Izzy last night?"

"Of course I am," I said firmly, opening the door to our room as I said so. "100%."

"Seriously? I did kind of let you think it was happening."

"I don't think that's true at all. Even if it was, you were within your rights to back out, especially for the reasons you said. We'll probably see Izzy a couple more times before we go, I can imagine it would have been awkward. Plus didn't John finally get up some courage to speak to her?" I pointed out.

I pulled out the suntan lotion as Maddy stripped off her clothes. Her perfectly tanned body only had the lightest difference of tan around her private areas. She looked like a bronze Goddess with her perfectly shaped body. Her wide hips led to a firm, round ass and she had those perfect, perky boobs that were a handful. She was unbelievable to look at naked and she'd definitely changed my type. I used to be attracted to shorter, more petite women. Izzy was probably closer to my previous type, in all honesty. Maddy was tall, slim and fit. And blonde, which wasn't my previous preference. It made sense why I didn't fancy her at first. Now, I knew I could never get enough of her.

"Fancy a quickie?" she asked innocently.

I couldn't get to her fast enough.

***

We were laying by the pool with cocktails in hand, empty glasses collecting by the loungers. Maddy had a long island ice tea in her hand and I'd gone for something masculine: a pina colada.

I glanced over at Maddy, seeing her piercings showing through her baby blue bikini she had on that was just barely containing her breasts.

"Won't they start to burn in the sun?" I asked curiously.

Maddy shook her head. "They'll be fine. It's like having pierced ears."

"I never asked: how did you come about getting your nipples pierced?"

Maddy laughed. "You'll judge me if I tell you and I was young!"

Intrigued, I said, "Well I can't let that go now!"

She took a sip of her drink. "Okay get me another one and I'll tell you."

I returned a few minutes later with a cocktail each and sat down. "So I fell for a woman," Maddy declared.

"It involves a woman? Shocker!" I replied. "Was she older, a bit alternative and into metal?" I teased.

Maddy nodded. "Pretty much."

I paused. "You're joking? It's that cliché?"

Maddy took a sip of her drunk and seeing that the shock remained on my face, laughed some more. She recounted the story of her being 18 and liking a woman in her 30's that she met at a bar while at University.

"I actually had pink highlights in my hair for a bit," Maddy laughed. "So she had nipple piercings and I loved them and I loved how much pleasure she got from them so I got mine pierced too."

"Wow, Uni Maddy was very different." I chuckled in response. "What did your parents say about the pink hair?"

"I just told them it was standard lesbian behaviour and they should be grateful I wasn't into tattoos or I'd be covered in them. I had them believing I was going to be a goth biker girl if they kept going on." Maddy paused and smirked at me as she thought back to it. "What about Uni Adam?" Maddy asked, turning over to face me. "I know what you studied and all that but did you ever have a rebellious phase?"

I shook my head. "Na, I was not the rebellious type."

"Lame," Maddy cut in with a wink.

"Sorry, I was too busy chasing after older women," I teased back.

"Yeah, look at you being a Uni student and bagging Jen."

"And Taylor before her. We'll ignore Laura as she cheated on me."

"Oh I wanna hear about Taylor," Maddy said, sitting back and drinking her cocktail. She was clearing them alarmingly fast and we had dinner at a nice restaurant with her family that evening.

I told her about Taylor who was a 3rd year student that was on the football team. Taylor was bisexual and extremely kinky.

"Ah, so that's why you've been so cool about my sexuality," Maddy noted. "And my emerging kinkiness."

I nodded. "I definitely had a bit of a sheltered upbringing but Taylor changed that."

"That's hot," Maddy said quietly.

I ran my hand along her stomach in a very casual way. Maddy shivered slightly under my touch. "You're very unusual," I said.

"You think?" Maddy said sarcastically.

"I used to tie her up and force orgasms out of her until she begged me to stop. Then I'd fuck her senseless." I said boldly. I saw Maddy's breathing change.

"Stop teasing me," she warned.

"Or what?" I pushed back.

"Or I'll drag you upstairs and suck you off while you tell me all about it."

***

I deposited my second load inside one of Maddy's holes shortly after and we decided to swap the beach for the pool.

"That was kinky," Maddy admitted with a blush as we walked out of the hotel holding hands, making our way down to the beach a couple of minutes away.

"I'm glad we're still discovering new kinks, that's exciting," I said, giving her hand a squeeze.

We carried on with cocktails by the beach though before going onto the sand, we stopped by a beachside restaurant for food.

Maddy had more than a few stares as we found ourselves some spare loungers on the beach and paid to hire them. Her baby blue bikini only served to highlight her tan and her body. I let her walk ahead and find seats she wanted but I saw the stares she ignored, including from men who looked behind sunglasses with their own women nearby. I kissed her as we sat down and I pulled my top off.

"I can't wait to see you all tanned," Maddy said, licking her lips.

"Well maybe you'd be so kind and put some lotion on me or else I'll look like a lobster?"

Maddy joined me on my lounger and applied sun lotion before I did the same to her. I had developed a semi while rubbing lotion all over her, including her back when she was topless.

She felt me rub against her. "I'm never going to be able to fully satisfy you," she whispered dramatically.

"You're the reason I never can be fully satisfied!" I teased back, making her smile.

We sat in the sun under a beach umbrella that did very little to protect us. I was deep in a mystery novel and speaking very little though I did glance up every so often to watch the surfers ride the waves while Maddy was scrolling on social media, uploading pictures from her visit. Neither of us used social media to post much, I barely used it at all. Maddy decided that this was as good a time as any to post and her pictures led to an avalanche of messages from friends who wanted to meet up or weren't able to but were checking in. I suggested that they could visit us if they wanted, once we had a bigger place.

"So, we're actually buying together?" Maddy asked, unable to hide the excitement in her voice.

I chuckled. "Maybe I could have asked you more formally, but yes. I have my Dad's money and I want to put that to good use. You know he was the practical type, he'd want that to," I said with a smile. "You're my future Maddy, we should buy together."

Maddy smiled brilliantly. "Deal."

"But I have one condition," I said seriously.

"Oh?"

"We have to move towns, I fucking hate that commute!"

Maddy laughed loudly. "Double deal."

Maddy gave me a quick kiss before going back to her phone. I sat and looked around the beach and then behind me at the buildings and the streets, picturing Maddy living here and then leaving here. Now she'd be buying with me, further planting roots on the other side of the world.

"So," said Maddy suddenly, "based on this deposit and our income, here's our budget."

"Wow, that was quick," I said, peering over. "No, we have a bigger deposit than that as we haven't included some of my savings and you're also leaving a bit too much of the money in the bank."

"For safe keeping," Maddy said wisely.

Total price agreed and rough requirements discussed, Maddy set about searching for areas that had what we were looking for in our price range.

After the 3rd or 4th interruption to show me a house in a potential area, I reminded Maddy we were on holiday and couldn't go to view anything.

"Yes, but this is shopping on a mega scale," she huffed. "You need to be ready for this to consume my life until I find the perfect home."

I laughed. "Deal," I echoed.

A few minutes later, Maddy again interrupted my novel with a loud laugh. "Guess who just messaged me after seeing pictures of us?"

"Jess," I said immediately.

Maddy nodded. "She said 'I can't believe you ended up falling for the first real dick you saw. I guess you should thank me.'"

I snorted. "Tell her I said thank you and hope she's well."

Maddy did and then showed me her response which was a middle finger emoji. "I'm blocking her," Maddy announced. "Too toxic and definitely not me anymore,"

I kissed her and smiled. "Happy?" I asked, looking beyond just this exchange and instead at all we had been through the last few weeks.

"Happy," she replied with a big smile. "You?"

"Very happy."

***

By the time we got back to the hotel, got changed and had another drink, we were both quite tipsy, especially Maddy. We'd made the error of relying on cold cocktails to cool us down and that meant we drunk more alcohol and not enough water.