Finding a Roommate Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His words and feelings were so intense that my eyes started to water at his acceptance of me and the intensity in the room. I let the tears run, I forced myself not to move, mouth still open wide. Adam kissed my forehead and wiped my tears away as he secured the ball gag in my mouth.

"I agreed with Jane that I'd gag and restrain you, so that it was less torture for her. But she's gone to cum over the thought of it, she pretty much told me. I can't blame her, she's pent up, like me. So, we'll both be having an orgasm tonight, but you won't, unless I change my mind. Do you know why Mads?"

I looked up but now I couldn't answer with the gag so I assumed he would. I shook my head. "Because right from the start, you made clear my orgasms were more important to you than your own. Tonight, you get to prove it."

If Adam's intention was to not make me cum, he almost failed right there. I had the strongest reaction I'd ever had without stimulus. I thrust my hips forward and my eyes widened as I stared at him. For a second his face changed to a look of concern, those dark eyes showing so much care for me. Then he realised what nearly happened and instead he breathed out a "Wow," while I stayed completely still and tried not to have an orgasm. It felt like blowing air on me would be enough. Everything with Adam was like nothing I'd ever imagined experiencing before.

As I sat there, he went to our sex drawer and pulled out bondage tape. "Hands," he ordered, and I thrust my hands out towards him. "Nope, I told you earlier I wanted you on your front Maddison. Try that again and get it right this time."

The telling off and use of my full name were immediate triggers that I made a note to tell Adam about tomorrow. In that moment, I really loved it, and I was going to make sure he knew it afterwards.

I moved my hands behind my back and Adam taped them together without comment, as though getting it right was to be expected, not praiseworthy. The way he was taking charge was so hot and was pressing every button I had.

I could barely cope with knowing he was about to fuck me hard from behind and all I'd be able to do was take it, moans of pleasure silenced. He pulled me up by my arms and now I was standing infront of him. He pulled my thong down and I focused on keeping the plug in my hole, given it had definitely stretched now. Adam whistled in my ear, and I looked down. I had soaked the material and huge globs of my wetness had stuck together into white and clear pools. It looked filthy hot, and I was embarrassed but so aroused by my own neediness. I'd never seen anything like that before, let alone from my own pussy. Adam put it to my nose, and I breathed it in. It stunk of sex.

Just as soon as I breathed it in, he pulled it away and chucked it towards the door. Still, the smell lingered, and I couldn't get enough. "If you leave this room tonight, you put them back on and only that. Is that clear?"

I shuddered and nodded. If Jane saw me like that; smelt me like that...

"Maddy," I came back into the room and locked eyes with Adam. "I think we both know, and both want me to fuck you rough tonight." I nodded vigorously. My knees felt weak. This was the most aroused I'd ever been for Adam and therefore anyone. "But you're gagged and restrained. That worries me."

I'll be fine, I can take it for you, I tried to plead with my eyes. Don't ruin your pleasure.

"If you need me to stop, I want you to shake your head firmly 3 times and say "uh, uh" as you do it. Two of those noises means slow down, three means stop, is that clear?" I nodded. "Do it for me," he asked.

I did as requested, completely committed to the noises and the actions, so he knew I was taking it seriously. Twice before I'd pushed passed what I could handle or didn't want and hadn't told him until after. Only after a serious argument did I see how important it was and that he was trusting me to be honest with him. Disappointing him was something I never wanted to do.

Satisfied, I watched as his expression changed and his face clouded over. My heart-rate sped up immediately and out of nowhere, his hand was around my throat, squeezing the sides. My knees went weak in complete submission, and he was practically holding me up by his hold on my throat. Knowing that only made it worse. My legs turned to jelly, and he threw me forward onto the bed. My lower half was off the bed, my feet braced against the floor, my hands fixed behind my back.

Adam didn't keep me there for long. He pulled me up by my hair, my eyes rolling to the top of my head as usual when he manhandled me by the hair. My whole body was then on the bed, and he spread my legs wide. I stayed where he left me, taking pleasure in how flexible I was for him. While he was rustling around for lube, my mind briefly wondered on what else I could do to, or with, my body for him.

Before my mind could go too far down the rabbit-hole, his weight shifted the bed, and he climbed on behind me. I couldn't see him, so I decided to close my eyes, enjoying the feel of his literal dominance over me and the depravity he was bringing out in me as I considered the things I'd just been thinking about. Dribble started to run out of my mouth from behind the ball gag but I ignored it. A second later, a load of cold lube landed between my cheeks and Adam started to fuck me with the plug, widening my hole.

My eyes rolled back, my empty, needy pussy pulsed, and I moaned behind my gag. It was going to be a very satisfying night.

1...456789