Finding a Roommate Pt. 06

Story Info
Maddy & Adam’s journey meets its end.
26.9k words
4.69
3.4k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 04/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 6 of Finding a Roommate.

This has been going on for longer than I expected but I'm enjoying writing it and it seems like a lot of you are still enjoying reading it.

***

8.38am.

Maddy lay sleeping beside me, undisturbed by my movements. She looked out for the count, but I still risked waking her with a kiss on the shoulder before getting up. I took a moment to admire her before I put some clothes on and looked back at her again, never getting enough of her. She'd spread out slightly without me and carried on sleeping. I didn't expect to see her awake for a couple of hours yet given our exertions the night before.

I went out and saw the spare bedroom door was still closed too, so clearly I was the only one not nursing a real hangover. By the time company joined me in the living room, I'd made myself a coffee & breakfast, tidied up and was watching the sports news.

Jane walked in wearing a jumper and just her underwear. "Morning," she said through a stretch and a yawn, unintentionally giving me reason to properly look at her legs. I had to work hard to tear my eyes away from them - I was a leg guy and those were good legs. Really good legs.

"Coffee?" I asked, getting up and averting my eyes. She nodded in thanks and followed me into the kitchen.

"Have fun last night?" Jane asked casually, not wasting time with her desire to talk about it.

"We did, yeah," I replied just as casually, semi-relaxed as a result of our conversation the night before. "Guessing we weren't too loud, or else you didn't listen in at the door?" I teased.

She grinned and didn't reply as the kettle boiled. "Well?" I prompted.

"You know you're not my boss as well, don't ya?" The northern accent made a teasing tone work so well for her.

It was semantics to Jane, but it was becoming more important to me, so I clarified. "I'm not Maddy's boss either, I'm her Dominant."

"Tomayto, tomahto," she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes. "You weren't this nonchalant last night. I seem to remember you hinting at joining her."

Jane blushed. "I noticed you didn't mention that to her."

Her response told me I needed to clue her up properly. "I didn't mention it because Maddy wasn't in the headspace to hear it. But I'll definitely tell her if you don't. I suggest you do though, you've got a good friendship and keeping things from each other will risk that. She told me you spoke about your sexual tension, so this is a good thing for you to follow up on." I spoke to her in an even tone but there was a hint of an ultimatum in my voice.

"Just to clarify, Boss," Jane replied with conviction in her friendly tone, "I am very sexually attracted to the both of you. Maddy knows this, and you'd be an idiot not to." I nodded in agreement, and she continued, "But that does not mean I would risk my friendship with Mads to sleep with you both. If she told me that she wanted me to stop being open about it and it was off-limits, I'd never mention it again and that's me being honest. But I know she might be open to it, especially if you wanted it to happen and I'm not going to pretend we don't all find each other attractive. It's fun."

It was a surreal statement, finished with a grin, but it was one I knew was coming from a genuine place. I finished making Jane's coffee and handed it to her, partly as a way to take some tension out of the air. A peace offering of sorts.

"I do find you attractive," I agreed with no hesitation, looking at the way her dark hair contrasted her pale skin, and the sweetness of her face created by her soft light lips. She wet them subtly as I studied her, cracking that picture of innocence. "But you've got a couple of things wrong, and it might help you understand why I didn't mention you wanting to join us, to Maddy. First, I don't ever plan on sleeping with another woman in my life, so finding someone attractive is very different to being interested in having sex with that person. The second is that it would be Maddy's decision, not mine, and it always has been. So, your thought that she might do it because I'm her dominant and would tell her to, is wrong. That's a line I wouldn't cross, especially unplanned and without her confirming she wanted it, like last night would have been. I'd never do that to her, and I'd never instigate it."

Comprehension dawned on Jane's face at my words. "I didn't know that's how it was. I massively misread that. I thought... yeah. Okay I'll talk to Mads and explain it." I respected her for taking on the conversation now she knew the nuance. She took a large sip of her coffee as something to do, while I finished making mine. That natural innocence was back on her face, and I wondered if she was now reconsidering what she wanted to get involved with.

"Thanks for admitting you listened in by the way," I teased, softening my tone playfully to turn her awkwardness into embarrassment, and something we could laugh about.

"Just that bit as I was walking by," she blushed. "When the sex actually started, I wanted to give you some privacy."

"Thanks," I replied and then surprising even myself, hugged her. She returned it gratefully.

"I find your relationship fascinating," she admitted when we broke away. "I don't know what Maddy was like before you aside from what she's told me, but she seems a million miles happier. Even when we hang out, she's content, it's like there's no stress for her."

I shrugged, "It's different but it works for us. I've worked out how her brain works, and I know what I need to do for her to be her best self. Likewise, what she does for me has the same result and brings out a side of me that I love."

Jane rediscovered her confidence as we discussed the elephant in the room. She smirked behind her mug and then putting it down, forced herself to speak her mind with confidence. "I found your tone last night so hot."

The statement had me raise my eyebrows at her from across the room. She lowered her gaze under my own stare and held herself there. "Have you always been submissive?" Her behaviour change, under my intensity made it easy to ask her.

"Fuck," she exasperated, drawing out the final syllable. "So, this is what Maddy feels?"

"I'm not even doing anything," I reasoned, half-amused. "I'm literally just looking at you with a bit of intensity."

Jane looked everywhere but at me. She probably had a better knowledge of the colour of the wall than the inhabitant who had spent the last few years living in the house.

"Is it hot in here or is it me?" She responded finally, fanning herself with her hand for added comedic value. She finally caught my eye and returned the smirk I had on my face. "In answer to your question, I've always wanted to be. But I've never been put in that space and now I'm talking to someone that clearly could. So yes, I will be telling Maddy it's here if she wants it."

She didn't blush as she said it, she knew what she was offering. I looked back at her evenly, still unsure, still thinking Maddy would be all I ever needed.

_

By the time Maddy was up and about a few minutes later, Jane and I had finished breakfast, and I threw in some toast for her. Despite being hungover and looking as bad as she felt, she was still gorgeous. I had another moment where I couldn't believe this was the woman I slept with the night before. We kissed and she sat down gingerly. Jane grinned but said nothing.

"How'd you sleep, gorgeous?" I asked.

"Like I had a fair bit to drink and then did nothing else," she deadpanned, knowing full well Jane knew what we'd been up to, given her own unsubtle hints the night before. "I was out like a light."

The three of us rearranged most of the furniture until Jane eventually relented at our continued promising that she didn't need to do anything else and started packing up her stuff.

"Are you free to meet up on Tuesday evening?" Jane asked Maddy.

Maddy glanced my way, "Not sure yet, can I let you know?"

"Ah, Adam hasn't sorted your schedule." I looked over in surprise. "Can you hurry up and sort it?" Jane asked me directly, cutting Maddy out of the conversation. Maddy grinned at Jane doing so and let it happen, almost stepping back from the conversation. I could see she liked it, and I knew the side of her that enjoyed being passive had come to the surface. It was definitely a growing kink of hers that I'd have to be careful with.

"Why do I feel an urge to apologise?" I asked them both. "Tuesday's absolutely fine," I added.

"Thanks boss," Jane winked. I rolled my eyes.

We saw her off and then Maddy turned to me. "Do I have your permission to shower, Sir, or is there anything you need me to do first?"

I took her formality in my stride, knowing today was going to be a watershed day. I was struck by her question not even intending to be sexual; she was at my service. "I wouldn't mind joining you actually," I thought aloud.

Maddy was surprisingly hesitant, and I saw her trying to work out what to say. "Could we maybe have separate showers? I could do with taking my time and not being distracted. Not that I don't want to please you!"

"Oh, yeah," I replied quickly, immediately getting it. "You go first," I offered, rightly in my eyes.

Maddy shook her head. "You go first, you'll be quicker. I'll change the sheets in both bedrooms while you're in the shower."

After my shower, I found Maddy had moved on to changing the sheets in the spare bedroom. "Let me finish that baby?" I suggested.

She shook her head and continued, so I held my hands up and let her. "Are you okay?" I was going to suggest she was behaving weirdly but thought better of it.

"I heard you and Jane in the kitchen this morning when I first got up," she admitted, still tucking the sheets under the mattress and not looking over.

I felt my stomach drop. "Ninja," I jokingly chided. She smiled and I felt better for it.

"I'm very lucky to have you," she confessed, now flattening the sheets with her back to me.

"How's that work?" I queried, trying not to laugh in disbelief.

Maddy sat down on the sheet she'd just straightened out and beckoned me over. I went and sat with her, putting my arm around her. "Talk to me Mads," I encouraged.

She looked at me with a fierce expression that wasn't challenging, it was passionate. "Because you could have had both of us last night and deep down, you must have known if you'd brought her in, I'd have accepted it because I'd want to please you. But you didn't because you knew I'd be uncomfortable with the surprise. Even though I told you that I fancy her." She was becoming quite animated, so I listened quietly, letting her get it out. "You even just admitted you find her attractive and then there was the whole talk afterwards which, I'm not going to lie, I found very hot."

She blushed and I rolled my eyes. Of course, she did.

"I didn't intend to listen in, but I was heading to the bathroom and it was like I was drawn to the conversation. But yet again, I'm amazed by the respect you have for me, even in the position I put myself in with you."

I took her hand and squeezed it. She smiled as she watched me do it. "Respect for you is the foundation of everything between us Mads," I reaffirmed.

"You could have slept with us both last night and to be honest, it'd probably have been great, for both of us. I'd have done anything you wanted and so would she, probably," Maddy started, looking over at me now and holding my stare. "But you understand my nuances so well that you didn't let it happen. You always put me first. When you could have pushed all of this faster, you made me slow down so that we could get it right. It means I trust you more than ever baby, because everything you do, you do with my needs in mind."

"Always," I replied quickly, kissing her gently. "You're my partner in every way."

"I'm still working out how far I want to take it with Jane," Maddy explained, clueing me in. "I don't want to risk our friendship because I don't know that we can do it once and just stop. But I trust her, so it makes wanting to do it with her more enticing. There's a chemistry there and I think she gets how I'd want it to be in terms of you. That it needs to be centred around you, not me. But I'm not there yet and maybe I won't be."

I had no expectation that the morning would come with such deep conversations given that the evening was earmarked to be when our relationship changed, so I was caught off-guard for the second time when Maddy moved to her knees below me.

"What are you doing?" I asked in surprise, aware that she'd wanted to shower only minutes ago.

"This," she said, pointing between us, "is how I see our relationship Adam. You're above me, always. I've always felt like I wanted you to be, in truth. Right from the start when I met you in the canteen, I had this ridiculous desire to swap places with you and buy you the coffee and bring it to you. Not because I found you intimidating, because you're not, not in that way."

I had to stifle a laugh, which granted me an eye roll in exchange.

"No, I felt safe with you and I didn't know what the hell I was feeling beyond that but I knew it was good. Now I know it was this. So, I serve you from here, with or without anyone else. If we ever stand equal, it's because you allow me to be. In any and all situations, your needs are above my own."

It was a very deliberate, provocative demonstration, intended to test how comfortable I was about how she saw things now.

She looked up at me with a challenge and a confidence that I felt empowered me too. "I accept that," I replied, looking down at her with love, my heart beating fast. I put my hand on her cheek gently and she held her face against it. At my confirmation, she smiled, and I ordered her to go and take a shower, before we did anything else.

***

After Maddy's shower, we went shopping together. Being with Maddy had dramatically increased my interest in shopping but given the changes to our dynamic, I was perhaps looking forward to it as much as her, for once.

"I'm almost giddy with excitement and nerves for the list later," Maddy announced in the car.

"You know that whatever has you nervous will be fine, right?" I said confidently, keeping my eyes on the road. "The whole thing was designed for you to work through what you want and why you want it, so we can talk it over and I can understand it. Whatever you want, you're going to get."

"Spoken like a true sub," Maddy quipped.

I laughed loudly. "Wow, I didn't think your ass could handle anymore punishment so soon."

Maddy laughed too, successfully put back in line.

"Have you spoken to Katie?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yeah," Maddy replied, genuinely excited. "She's pretty flexible with when she comes over, depending on when we need her to help us move. Mum & Dad say hello, they fucking love you," Maddy grinned.

I felt my cheeks warm. I was planning to marry their daughter, so I guess they had to like me at least. "Tell them I said hello," I asked.

Maddy rolled her eyes. "Don't get me started on more conversations about you. Do you know, I think they genuinely love you more than me?"

"Nonsense!" I laughed.

Maddy sighed. "Okay, a slight exaggeration but genuinely, if they know you're okay and around, they're totally calm. Like, damn, I am an adult." Maddy huffed with enough brattishness that I knew it was a genuine thing.

I reached over when we pulled over at the next set of lights. "Mads, they know I'd die for you, and I legit mean that. So yeah, I get it from their point of view."

"Don't say that shit, Adam," Maddy scolded me. "Don't even joke, okay?"

We got our shopping started in a logical way - Maddy was keen to go to her favourite shops first, but I had us work our way from one side of the centre to the other, in a point of order. She huffed playfully but didn't argue about it. Again, she liked being led.

In the first adult shop we visited to pick out underwear for her, I wondered over to the piercing section and looked through the available nipple bars and hoops. Maddy joined me soon after - I felt her presence behind me before I saw her, as she watched me look through the options.

"Is this turning you on?" I asked casually, once she had announced her presence with a cute kiss on my cheek.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation, eyeing up the packets in my hand. I'd picked up a nipple bar with decorative silver balls at each end - bigger in size than what Maddy wore, and I'd also picked up a cute pink set for her.

"Good, pick one for yourself out and we'll buy a little jewellery box for these. I decide when you change these and which you wear," I said firmly, keeping my voice low.

"Yes Sir," Maddy breathed not even bothering to look around. She reached out with barely a minute's scrutiny and picked a bar with hearts at each end.

I looked over the tongue piercing jewellery and the other body piercings while she was making her decision. "Would you want me to have those pierced?" Maddy whispered. I could sense her arousal and her nerves.

"Not your tongue," I pondered. "I think that'll be bad for your career at this point and look pretty obvious in terms of where that's come from. But maybe... other places."

Maddy's face was flushed, and it felt very hot in our little corner of the shop for both of us. I paid and we left shortly after, before we got any more flustered. After a few more shops where we bought more underwear and garments, sex toys and the like, our hands were becoming too full to properly browse, so we took a detour to the car to drop the bags off.

"Couple more shops," I promised. "Want a coffee to recharge?" Maddy was in full agreement and took my hand as we walked to the little bakery we loved.

Afterwards, we walked along the centre comfortably, enjoying our iced coffees and making our way towards the final couple of clothes shops that Maddy liked best. She looked around and saw we weren't close enough to anyone to be overheard. "Are tattoos part of my future?"

"Good question, I'm not sure." I took it in my stride that she was effectively making that my decision. She really was completely committed to our dynamic. "You know I'm not a fan of tattoos," I admitted.

"So glad I didn't get that tramp stamp when I was 18," she quipped.

"I can find women with tattoos attractive enough," I clarified. "But I probably won't be suggesting you get any until we're married," I added casually.

"Why, because then you own me?" Maddy teased, with just a hint of frustration in the eye roll she made as she spoke.

She was giving me the chance to explain but I could tell she wasn't happy with the idea of marriage giving me a form of ownership over her in that way. It was one thing for her to make it my decision but quite another for society to. "No," I replied slowly, squeezing her hand. "Because I've often thought about getting a tattoo for my wife, when I get married."

"Oh," Maddy replied, clearly surprised. "I'd be up for that then," she said brightly, changing her tone at once and making me smile.

"But to clarify, I was thinking of having your initials on my ring finger, not like a mandala tattoo on my back," which made us both laugh.

"I'm happy with the initial thing too, that's quite cute."

"I've actually been thinking about you having a tattoo that signifies our dynamic, if we're still in it like this," I admitted.

"Which we will be," Maddy clarified.

"I hope so," I added, gaining a smile from her. "Something that reminds you and me that I'm there to protect you and look after you, but you belong to me."

"God that's so hot," Maddy whispered, and I felt the heat radiate out of her, just from her hand alone.

"Has your mind got you picturing yourself covered in tattoos or is it just one huge one, all across your back, that you're picturing?"

123456...8