Finding An Old Friend Again Pt. 02

Story Info
Old friends continue new adventures.
1.8k words
4.65
4.8k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers

Saturday had finally come, Jim decided to make veal parmesan over linguini, pairing it with a nice bottle of merlot and then finally a tiramisu bought from a great Italian pastry shop.

The doorbell rang around 5, Jim opened the door to find his old friend looking so handsome in a wonderfully rich blue polo shirt and skin tight blue jeans which outlined the shape of his sexy tiny ass.

Jim himself wearing jeans and a tee shirt felt somewhat underdressed standing next to Brian said, "Oh my what a wonderful outfit those jeans certainly look good on you, I don't think I could pull off that look."

As the door shut Brian gave Jim a soft kiss on the lips and said, "you look great just the way you are.

They talked about their week as they ate and drank glass after glass of wine. After the main course was finished Jim brought out the dessert, as they sat closely Brian raised a fork filled with the tiramisu to Jim's lips and said, "here's to a wonderful night."

After he ate that mouthful of dessert Jim reached over to Brian kissing him, his tongue sliding inside finally finding touching Brian's. The two locked in a passion for what seemed like several minutes before Jim broke from Brian's lips and said, "shall we retire to the bedroom?"

"My mister Jim are you propositioning me?" Brian said trying to sound like a young southern girl.

"Yes Brian I am and if you follow me you'll get a wonderful surprise," Jim said with a sheepish grin.

As they entered the bedroom Brian held Jim's hand and said, "I have a surprise for you, I hope you like it."

"I'm sure I will what is it, do I have to unwrap it?" Jim said with a jolly laugh.

"No I'll unwrap it for you," Brian said as he slowly disrobed. First his shirt revealing nothing new, removing his shoes & socks, then wiggling his ass to get out of his skin tight jeans and then finally slowing removing his underwear showing his friend his newly cleared pubic mound all hair removed including very closely trimmed ball sack.

"You like?" Brian asked.

Reaching his hand Jim felt the smoothness all around amazed at how soft the skin felt around his balls. He also noticed as Brian's cock grew how much bigger it appeared almost seeming as if it was 2" longer than the other day and replied, "no I don't like it I love it so smooth and your cock looks so big."

Without any more hesitation Jim lowered his mouth taking the full shaft inside as he slowly bobbed his head up and down his friends now throbbing cock.

"Oh shit that feels so good Jim, I'm so horny I hope I can hold back for a while," Brian said as his head reeled back as he arched his back.

Jim began moving his head faster wanting the taste of his friends cum filling his mouth.

After about 3 minutes Brian's eyes seemed to roll back in his head and he screamed, "fuck I'm gonna cum, yes oh yes here it comes."

Streams of cum shot like water coming from a fire hose pelting the back of Jim's throat, gobbling as fast as he could Jim didn't want to waste even a drop of his friend's wonderful cum.

After what felt like 2 minutes the spasming of Brian's cock ceased as the last drop trickled out. Jim held onto it as it slowly softened, once completely drained he released then slowly pulling back Brian's foreskin sucked the remaining cum from the folds when it was fully cleaned Jim planted a tiny kiss on the slit that just spouted all that wonderful cum.

As he raised his head from Brian's cock Jim said, "that was great for me, how about you?"

"Beyond great, now let me help you with those clothes," Brian said as he slowly began undressing his old friend.

When Brian finally removed Jim's underwear his firm cock sprang out the veins appearing to almost pulse as his cock twitched as if asking to be sucked. Brian dropped to his knees and began to suck his old friend's cock.

"Mmm so good maybe we can retire to the bed," Jim said taking Brian's hand. As he lay down Jim spread his legs wide giving Brian full access to his cock, Brian jumped on the bed between his friend open legs and started feverously sucking away.

"Yes that feel so good," Jim cooed as his friend lay between his legs sucking his cock so hard.

After what felt like 10 minutes Jim's hard cock began twitching so hard almost slapping away at the roof of Brian's mouth when a huge 1st stream of cum shot out. Brian swallowed quickly knowing so much more was bound to come, Jim didn't disappoint, several more enormous streams shot quickly one after another as Jim's hips bucked hard up & down.

After the cum stopped Brian moved face to face with Jim and the two kissed for what seemed like hours holding each other tightly. When they separated Jim said, "would you like to stay tonight?"

"I don't have a change of clothes," Brian said.

"Well it looks like you freshly dressed before you came over and you weren't in those clothes very long so how dirty can they be. If we stay undressed all night those clothes will still be clean and ready to go." Jim said with a wink.

"Yeah I think you're right, yes I would love to stay," Brian answered.

The two lay back holding each other for a long while when Brian pulled away and slid back down between his old friend's legs again. Reaching for Jim's hands he put each behind Jim's own thighs gesturing him to lift them towards his head which he did pulling back so far his ass & cock were both staring at Brian.

Brian lowered his mouth and began kissing Jim's cock starting at the tip and slowly lowering until reaching his hairy balls. His tongue twirled around his friends balls Making Jim squirm back and forth around the bed. Reaching his hand up Brian began stroking his cock as he slowly slid his tongue down reaching Jim's ass which he began slowly rimming as he parted the cheeks exposing his wonderful musty opening.

"Fuck that feels so good don't stop," Jim screamed.

Several minutes went by as Brian rimmed and jerked Jim off, then he pushed a finger into his ass which sent him beyond what his friend could handle. Suddenly the 1st load of cum shot out rolling down Brian's thumb as it slowly trickled down Jim's shaft stream after stream until his entire shaft was covered in cum as it oozed down beginning to cover his balls.

As the last tiny ooze of cum pushed out Jim said with a winded voice, "Oh god that was great."

"Glad you liked it, I have one more thing planned if you're game?" Brian said.

Reaching down for his pants Brian pulled out the tiniest tube of anal lube lube he had ever seen, how he got it into those tight jeans Jim didn't know and didn't care as he got the gist of what Brian wanted next.

"Well I guess you know what it is now are you game?" Brian asked.

Pulling harder Jim exposed his ass to his friend even more and said, "I haven't had one in so many years please go easy, I'm willing to try but don't know if that big cock of yours is gonna rip me open or not."

As he slowly lubed Jim's ass and his own cock Brian said, "don't worry I'll be gentle, let me know if it's too much and I'll stop."

Putting his cock to Jim's ass Brian pushed slowly until his mushroom head began to separate his friends parting ass. Pausing a second he pushed until the head disappeared inside. Jim's ass puckered tightening down hard on his cock preventing further penetration.

Stopping for a second Brian asked, "are you ok, do you want to go on?"

Taking a deep breath Jim said, "it hurts a bit but not too bad, take it slow."

Brian slowly slid another 2" of his cock in and held it for a few seconds, Jim ass locked hard but gently released pressure allowing him to further push another 2" in now almost 5 1/2 or so inside him not quite hitting his colon. Another pause and Brian pushed further inside feeling his cock push against the colon then with one final slow push the colon straightened out allowing that last 1 1/2" to enter inside.

Both pain and ecstasy filled Jim when he whispered, "oh god that feels so good."

Brian started slowly pulling his cock almost out then slowly pushing back completely in as his balls pushed firmly against his friends ass. Then he started banging Jim's ass faster and faster his balls hitting Jim's ass so hard they sounded like he was spanking his, but oh what a good spanking.

Jim used his left arm to wrap both legs in the air and then reaching for his own cock started jerking himself off as his ass bounced up & down yelling, "fuck me you stud fuck my begging ass."

What seemed like an eternity went by when Brian's cock stiffened making it feel like a steel rod inside Jim's ass then Brian moaned saying, "oh shit I'm gonna cum."

Burying his cock deep inside his cock twitched and warm streams of cum began filling Jim's ass, unable to hold back any longer Jim's cock started shooting load after load of cum the 1st stream in this bent position hitting his chin then each stream going down his chest until finally the last covering his own belly.

Both me collapsed spent as hell, Brian's shrinking cock still inside Jim and Jim still holding tightly to his own dwindling cock.

After a few minutes Brian's now deflated cock slid from Jim's ass as Jim's own cock slid down to where it was still barely in his hand.

Brian raising up from his friend said, "god I haven't had something that good in such a long time, I think by your look you enjoyed it?" as he lay down next to his friend.

Pulling his hand from his now shrunken cock Jim said, "it has been so many years since I felt the heat from another's cock in my ass, it was beyond anything I expected, it did hurt a bit but I thought it would be so much worse after so long."

After using some tissue on the night stand Jim cleaned himself up and the two men fell asleep in each other's arms. As he drifted to sleep Jim thought to himself he was so happy to have met his friend again....

dodgeboy2
dodgeboy2
447 Followers