All Comments on 'Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 04'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
1st comment huh?

So far I've liked this series, however this part felt like it was moving more toward a cuckold type relationship.

I've always been of opinion that the husband and wife in a sharing relationship should be the 1st to break new ground, so thought Paul should have been involved in the DP and give the idea of the chapter, probably with Ben. So I was disappointed there.

I was and have been disappointed that Paul has given all parental figures carte blanche with regard to Lisa, the control was always supposed to be his and this diminishes it and could cause issues - Dad turns up not knowing about a date, expecting more and either can't because of the date thus Paul's promise is broken or the date has to be broken thus taking Paul's control out of his hands. I think this would be better as if nothing is going on, I'm sure it will be fine, just call me first to confirm. The other part is Paul and Lisa could be reconnecting and they walk in see it and expect to join in.

I was also disappointed in the lack of time over 7 pages that Paul had time with Lisa. I know the story is about the sharing, but their reconnection, to me is a vital part of the story.

I was also disappointed with Ben's 'our girl' comment, it is disrespectful of Paul and Lisa's marriage.

The couple on the plane was interesting, personally I think it would have been better leaving them as exhibitionists, introducing them to sharing by setting Lisa up with a date with them both (possibly plans for a future part, so sorry if I've spoilt anything).

I might seem like a lot of complaints, but overall I enjoy this, just would hate to see it ruined, for me.

TailakaTailakaover 5 years ago
Love this series

5* I really love the series and hope that you enjoy writing it just as much.

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 5 years ago
Best Story in Series

I liked this story the best of the series to this point. It is obvious that Ben was a good mentor to son and how to love a woman. 5+ Stars.

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
5 stars

i'm enjoying the series. its a lot of fun to read, and you're a great writer. i do hope Paul continues to have sex with both his wife and mother-in-law. and maybe even Rita. i think that it is important to keep it a "loving" relationship between Paul and Lisa. you've thread that needle very well so far!!! Thanks for the great read.

BeauReadyBeauReadyover 3 years ago
Nonsense!

A person cannot consent to their spouse having sexual intercourse with a stranger to the marriage. That is an outright lie in this so-called "Hot wife" lifestyle. A person can only condone, after the fact, that their spouse has willfully and deliberately broken their marital vows and continue with the "marriage". Hot wifery is just another misleading term for cheating, for adultery, for breaking marital vows.

A marital vow is an oath, not a promise. Unlike a promise, no person can lawfully release another from the vows or oaths that person has made. The mere fact than a spouse has given "consent" for extramarital sexual intercourse is not a legal defence against a divorce action for adultery; it is completely meaningless - it has no existence in law. Every time a spouse breaks her marital vows is a new occurrence, and the decision to continue the marriage by condoning (accepting/forgiving) the wrongful act or terminating the marriage at each occurrence of cheating belongs solely to the cheated spouse - even if the cheated spouse had previously "consented" to the adultery; even if the cheated spouse had participated (3-way) in the adulterous conduct. Remorse is sufficient to nullify condonation and the cheated spouse is free to sue for divorce on the grounds of infidelity/cheating/adultery.

Clearly, then, there is no such concept as "hot wife" in law; and therefor absolutely no protection from divorce for the hot wife at any time. If you take strange cock you are committing adultery, you are cheating, you are breaking your marital vows, you are a lowlife skank slut whore: by law, by convention, by morality, by societal norms, by cultural norms, by any definition of decency, integrity, humanity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I think it was hot as fuck. my father has been fucking my wife since the day we got back from honeymoon.

I had my wife bring dad in our room and suck him off after that i ask him if he would like to fuck her with me all the time. since that day we have both fucked her hot cunt and ass. she loves being the play thing for us men.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous