Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Paul arranges his wife's birthday party...
30.6k words
4.66
35k
41

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,167 Followers

Note: The narrator of the chapter is the character whose name is in parentheses in the chapter title.

The following are brief summaries from previous parts of the series. If you have read the previous parts skip this section and begin reading at: "The Story Continues..." If you have not read the previous parts of the story it is highly recommend you stop reading this continuation of the story and catch up from the beginning. The story will make more sense if you take the time to do so.

In Part 1 it was learned that Paul arranges dates for his hotwife Lisa. He tells her when to be ready for her date to pick her up, but she does not know who her date is with until he arrives to pick her up. On Lisa's date with Carl she was dancing in the hotel club when she happened to run into her father. This led to Lisa confessing everything to him and learning for herself that her parents had been Swingers for many years. She was not sure, but thought they might still be active in the lifestyle.

In Part 2 Lisa learned more about her parents and why her father was mysteriously at the club without her mother. The identity of Lisa's next date was the biggest surprise of all the dates her husband has ever arranged. This time he set her up with her father. The whole family gets involved by the end of this part.

In Part 3 Paul received a suggestion from his mother-in-law to arrange Lisa's next date to be with a woman. Mother-in-law has ulterior motives and discovers her daughter not only enjoys sex with men, but also with women. The incest continues with mother and daughter.

In Part 4 we read where Lisa's husband has an idea for her next date. It is a man he knows loves his wife like a daughter, or rather daughter-in-law. From the first time they met Paul's father has found Lisa to be sexually arousing. After their date the group gathers at Lisa's parent's home for some adult fun. Being penetrated at the same time by two men she loves is something Lisa never anticipated happening

THE STORY CONTINUES....

Part 5 begins after Paul and Lisa just dropped off Paul's father at the airport. Paul decides to share Lisa with the husband of the woman he shared his wife with Part 3...

*

Chapter 19 -- Shopping for Lisa (Paul)

After dropping Dad off at the airport I took Lisa shopping. She seldom buys herself anything, unless maybe for a specific date or if I suggest something specific I want her to get. I enjoy taking her shopping and spending money on her. She is very special and deserves to be spoiled.

She had mentioned wanting a new pair of heels so we went to her favorite store. There is a particular clerk she likes to buy shoes from. He is a nice looking young man. I have met him before and have even considered offering Lisa to him. After considering the possibility I decided against doing it, at least for right now. I felt once he had taken her on a date her relationship with him as a shoe salesman would change. As it was I often joked with her regarding the way she teased him.

From the times before when I had seen her shop for shoes, it was obvious he had a serious attraction to her, and she had enjoyed flashing him. In the past I had suggested she visit the restroom before entering the store. I suggested she should take off her panties or thong off and make sure he got a peek under the hem of her dress. She tried to not make it obvious what she was doing. I wondered if he realized she was intentionally flashing him or if he thought she was simply careless. Either way it was fun to watch the two of them.

Whenever I would go with her to the store we would enter separately and I never talked to her. I didn't want him knowing we were together and make him nervous. This particular time I saw she had selected the shoe she was interested in and he had gone into the back to retrieve her size.

As she waited and continued to browse my mind drifted to my wife's next date. I had been thinking back to the time I had gone to the home of the only woman I had ever shared my wife with. Later I would share her with her mother, but up to that point Rita was the first. I had gone to Rita's home to discuss the possibility of her taking my wife on a date. During our conversation her husband came home. I had been showing Rita photos of Lisa and he wanted to see them. Once he got a look at the photos of my wife, he was instantly interested.

I wanted to make sure he had the equipment to make Lisa's evening enjoyable. If you have been reading along you know most of Lisa's dates are initially set up at the health club where Lisa and I are members. I had no idea if Rita's husband even went to a health club, but there was one person I trusted I was sure would know how well her husband performed in bed and I knew that person would be very happy to share the information with me. I made a mental note to give my mother-in-law a call later that evening and get her opinion.

Lisa selected two pair of stilettos and was at the register paying for the shoes. I noticed the poor salesman had a seriously hard cock he was trying very hard to keep Lisa as well as other employees and customers from noticing. Lisa saw that I had seen what she caused and gave me a smile and wink. I had to grin knowing this sexy little vixen belongs to me and how difficult it is to resist her flirtations. I know she would never cheat on me, but when I decide to share her with someone she gives that person an evening they will never forget.

I watched her take the sack from the salesman and gave him a smile. I wondered if he was aware she had intentionally teased him. I was pretty sure he would be taking a break and head to the back to find a secluded spot to jerk off. I knew if I was him that is exactly what I would be doing.

I asked my wife, "Honey you know you are evil, right?"

Lisa said, "Baby it is just a little fun. He always enjoys when I come in the store. He gets a nice commission off the shoes I buy and we both enjoy him looking up my skirt trying to not let me see him checking out what I have underneath. What is so evil about that?"

"You know very well what I am talking about. The poor man is probably jerking his cock in some dark corner surrounded by hundreds of boxes of shoes."

With a look of surprise on her face, Lisa said, "You think so? I never even considered I might be the cause of him needing to do that."

Grinning I said, "Bullshit."

She laughed as we walked the mall looking in the shops for that fantastic bargain women are constantly searching for. There was another reason I had not selected the shoe salesman to share my wife with and that was his age. Lisa likes older men and the salesman is younger by several years. My excitement was building as I thought of my wife's next date. The act of selecting the man I would offer to share my wife with was always fun.

When we got home I was anxious to make the call to my mother-in-law. Telling Lisa I had something I needed to do in the garage I was thankful she hadn't asked me what it was. Once I was sure she was not going to follow me I placed the call to Karen. I had to laugh when she answered the phone, "Hi there stud muffin."

Laughing I asked, "Mom what would you have done if it had been Lisa using my phone?"

"She knows I think you are one hell of a stud. She would have laughed."

"You are most likely right and I am happy you think I am a stud. Truth is you are not so bad yourself, but that is not why I called. I have to make this quick since Lisa can't know what I am doing."

I could hear the excitement in her voice as she said, "Okay Baby, how can I help?"

"I was wondering if you and Jason might be interested in coming over Saturday for dinner. I need to talk to you about something and would prefer if we had some privacy. I don't want to do it over the phone."

"Baby we would like that a lot. When do you want us and what should we bring?"

I was pretty sure I heard her voice take on a sultry tone. She thought I was inviting them over for some mutual fun in bed. That was not my intent, but before I corrected her I considered the situation and thought it would be fun and I could still ask my questions. "You don't need to bring anything at all, we have everything we need. Come on over whenever you get around. I will have lots of ice and alcohol ready."

"Baby you already have me wet. I can hardly wait."

We talked a little longer then hung up the phone. Now I had to tell Lisa of the plans for the weekend. I knew she would be excited. I knew this week was going to drag by very slowly.

Chapter 20 -- Guests (Paul)

I was right, Lisa was excited to hear the news her parents were coming over. I couldn't disclose to her my reason for calling her parents. Like her mother, she assumed I called them for some hot and wild fucking. She said, "Honey it is great we can have parties like this now with my parents. I wish we had known a long time ago they were so open-minded when it came to sex."

"Yea, me too. You mother is really hot and it is clear once your Dad got a taste of you he can't seem to get enough."

Lisa was almost giddy with excitement saying, "It is going to be hard to wait until Saturday."

The week did drag by. I was anxious to see Lisa's parents and get a chance to talk to her mother so I could move forward on setting up her next date.

It was a little before 5:00 when her parents showed up. Her mother was dressed not for a poolside barbeque, but more for a night on the town. She looked fabulous. I am a leg man and she knows it. She was wearing a short skirt that put most of her sexy legs on display. Older women seem to try and conceal their legs, but not Karen. She knows her legs are hot and likes showing them off.

They came in the house and Karen came directly to me giving me a big hug and a kiss. With her arms still around my neck she turned to look at Lisa and her father saying, "I hope you don't mind, but Paul and I need to talk."

Lisa's eyes met mine as she gave me a sexy little grin as if to say, 'I know what you two are going to be talking about.' Lisa's father was paying no attention to his wife or me, his attention was fully on his daughter. Lisa had spent the time I was in Colorado visiting my father, with her parents. She had not spent any time alone with them since then. She had seen them the previous weekend when my father was here, but they had to share her with my father and me. I knew her father was ready to make up for lost time.

Without anything further being said, Karen had my hand and was dragging me toward the master bedroom. Once inside she was going to leave the door open, but I closed it. I needed to talk to her privately, but she said, "You don't want anyone seeing us?"

I knew she was a bit of an exhibitionist, like her daughter, but I said, "Mom it's not that, I need to ask you something privately and I don't want Lisa to hear." I lowered my voice, even though Lisa would not be able t hear me through the closed door, and asked, "You know Rita's husband. That day I was there talking to Rita he showed a lot of interest in the photos I have of Lisa. I was showing them to Rita and he made not attempt to hide his interest. He seems like a nice guy. Rita also told Lisa he was very interested in her."

Karen knew exactly what I wanted and as she was unbuckling my belt she said, "And you want to know how good Alan is in bed?"

I couldn't remember his name was Alan, but she knew it. "Yea, you know what I mean. I figure you have seen how big he is?"

She had my belt unbuckled and my pants unzipped. As she was pulling my pants down she said, "Baby I have not only seen how big he is, I have had that monster inside me many times."

"I figured with your swinger group that would be the case. Do you think he would be interested in Lisa and be okay for one of her dates?"

"Seriously? You are asking me that. Tell me if you have ever found a red blooded male who likes pussy who is not interested in my daughter? I can't believe you seriously asked me that."

"I know, you are right. It is just that I want to make sure whomever I set her up with is well equipped and will make sure she has a good time."

Karen said, "Baby trust me, she will have a great time with Alan. When were you thinking about setting up this date?"

"I was thinking of calling Rita and asking her when I could talk to him. Do you think she will be receptive?"

She said, "I can assure you she will. In fact she and I were having a little fun and got to talking about how Alan wanted to know all the details of Rita's date with Lisa. She said he asked her if she thought there was a chance you might share Lisa with him."

"Okay then, I will give her a call tomorrow from the office and set up a time to meet and talk to him."

"Sweetie, I know you want to set up a date for Lisa, but you should also know Rita wants the two of you to come over to their house for some fun and a cookout."

"I would like that and maybe we can do that after the date."

She was on her knees in front of me with my cock in her hand. Looking up at me she said, "Sounds good stud. Good luck and please let me know what they say, but right now I need this cock."

With that she opened her mouth and took me deep inside. Her tongue was flicking across the underside and felt damn good. I put my hands on the back of her head pulling her mouth further onto my rigid shaft. Her hands were on my ass and I felt her grip tighten. With her mouth filled with cock she said, "Uh huh." She liked what I was doing and I began moving her head back and forth along my shaft. She let me do this for several minutes then she pulled away and began stripping off her clothes until she was naked. I was removing my shirt watching my wife's sexy mother get ready for me to fuck her.

She got on the bed and put her arms over her head. She spread her legs and was looking at me with wanton lust in her eyes. As I climbed on top of her she reached down between us and guided me into her pussy. "That's it Baby fuck your wife's mommy. Fuck me like you haven't had pussy for years. I need a man to take me hard and use me."

Her words had me worked up and ready. I was afraid I was so excited I might actually blow my load before I got more than a couple strokes. Thankfully I was able to hold off and make it last, not as long as I had wanted, but longer than I expected.

When my cum exploded out the end of my cock I felt wonderful and bad at the same time. After the rush of my orgasm had faded I said, "I am sorry, I didn't mean to cum that fast."

"Sweetie, it was still good. I came twice myself and the night is still young. I plan on having more of that cock before the night is over."

Karen and I went out to the pool still naked. We stretched out side by side on lounge chairs. We were talking as Karen had her hand on my flaccid cock fondling me. Her hand felt damn good as we waited on Lisa and her father to join us. Karen told me details about their adventures with other couples she had never shared with me previously. She told me how over the years they had tried various things and found they liked just about everything they had tried. She said once they got hooked up with a couple who were really into whips and canes. She said that was one experience she was glad she had, but while the whips had been sort of fun, she had no interest in the canes.

Lisa and her father came out of the house and were as naked as her mother and I. I could see Lisa's pussy was a little red and puffy and knew her father must have given her a nice fucking. The smile on her face let me know she had enjoyed it.

Lisa and her mother went back into the house to prepare the food. Lisa then came back out bringing the steaks for me to begin cooking on the grill. Her father and I stood around with our cocks swinging in the breeze free and unrestricted while we worked on emptying beer cans. I had to laugh to myself as I thought how his cock had just been in my wife, while mine had been in his wife.

When the steaks were ready we sat at the table outdoors enjoying the steaks, baked potatoes, corn on the cob and salads. It was delicious and by the time we were finished we were all stuffed. Lisa came out from the kitchen carrying a bowl of something. I wondered what she was up to. Placing the bowl on the table I could see it was filled with strawberry ice cream. I was puzzled wondering what she had planned and why one large bowl instead of a smaller bowl for each of us. She hadn't even brought any spoons.

Lisa said, "I have an idea for some fun. Mom and I wanted dessert, and ice cream sounded good to us."

Knowing my wife the way I do I already suspected what she had in mind. "We forgot the spoons and since we have two nice hard tools out here already, we thought strawberry flavored cock sounded fun."

Her father realized what his daughter was up to a few moments after me. "Come on Daddy. Let's show Mom and Paul how to eat ice cream."

I watched as she pulled on his hand getting him to stand. Lisa could get her father to do anything. She was Daddy's girl and had him wrapped around her little finger. He had told me long ago his primary weakness was Lisa. He said he had never been able to tell her 'no.'

Lisa and her mother had moved their chairs next to each other. My mother-in-law looked at me grinning. I held up my hands as if pushing away and said, "No way, that is ice cream. It is cold."

Lisa's father said, "Yea, what he said. If you intend on doing what I think..."

With doe eyes Lisa looked at her father and said, "Daddy, please. You have always said you would do anything for me."

"Yea, Baby, but this..."

By then Lisa's mother had hold of my cock and it was starting to get hard from the stimulation her hand was causing. Thinking about what these women had in mind wasn't helping my resistance much either. Even though I was protesting, I had to admit it did sound like fun. Before I could think of a way out of this, she pushed the end of my cock into the frozen cream mixture. My sensitive glans was fully engulfed in the frozen pink mixture. My cock was cold, but it wasn't as bad as I expected. She pulled it out and there was a partially frozen strawberry on my glans. She immediately took my cream covered cock into her mouth.

The sensation of going from freezing cold to the warmth of her sexy mouth was incredible. I could see Lisa's father had been watching my reaction while his daughter maintained her firm grip on his cock.

Looking at him I said, "Give it a try. It really does feel good."

Lisa gave her father a grin then plunged his cock into the bowl. I saw him shiver at the sensation of something so cold on his sensitive flesh. Karen had my cock back in the bowl as I watched my wife clean the ice cream from her father's cock and warm him up getting him ready for another dip in the bowl.

At one point Lisa and her mother had us both in the bowl at the same time. They were battling each other for a strawberry using our cocks against each other. Neither of us have any interest in gay activities, but the women were having fun, and none of us thought a thing about it.

Lisa and Karen kept using out cocks as their spoons until all the ice cream had been consumed and they had used our cocks to wipe the last traces from the sides of the bowl. Before they were finished our entire cocks and our balls had been in the bowl many times.

I could see my father-in-law was suffering from the same problem I had; our cocks were so hard they almost hurt. I was more than ready for another dip into hot female flesh. Jason and I watched the women as they lay face down on the lounge chairs and wiggled their asses at us teasing us.

Karen's ass looked really good and I was about ready to climb on top of her when Lisa said, "Honey come do me and let Daddy do Mom."

This was a switch, but I wasn't going to argue. As I got closer Lisa rose up off the lounge to sit on the side of her hip. I took her into my arms and we kissed. Her hand was on my cock and felt really good. Then she rolled back onto her stomach and said, "Fuck my ass Baby. Fill my ass with cum."

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,167 Followers
123456...8